Great Shower

Story Info
sister-in-law intrudes on my shower on a hot, breezy daySister-in-law intrudes on his shower.
4.1k words
4.4
278.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the hottest part of the summer...the weeks right after Fourth of July. Seems like that is the week in Minnesota that everything peaks. Grass is greenest. Flowers are at full-bloom. Everything is beautiful. Then it gets hot!

It was late July, and my sister-in-law, Callie, decided to drop in for a couple of weeks, spending time away from dreary old Toronto, where she had just sold her third business in seven years, all at ungodly gains. She had a knack for that, whereas I only had the ability to make a lot of money working for other people.

We moved into our house, a mid-twentieth century Tudor, about 3 months ago and were in the process of redecorating some of the rooms. The firs floor bathroom and our master bath were both under repair, due primarily to the fact that my wife, Tammy, decided the fixtures and wallpaper were "ugly." That left us with only one bathroom right outside our bedroom, but since it was just the two of us, it wasn't a big deal.

And of course, the week that Callie was in town just naturally had to be the week our AC went on the fritz. It decided to conk-out on Friday afternoon during one of the hottest weeks in memory for the frozen north country, which meant it was impossible to get a repairman, due to the reality that old people and pregnant women got priority for the repair queue. Fortunately, there was a strong breeze and that helped to keep the house bearable, in addition to having every fan we owned on High all the time.

Tammy lucked out, sort of, as she was told this week that she'd be leaving town for a 4-day trip to Kansas City on business. Yeah, it gets really hot in KC, but every place she'll be will be chilled to the bone. I'd be lucky to get our AC fixed by the time she returns.

It was Sunday and Tammy was playing golf with her regular weekend group (my regulars were all away for the weekend or on vacation with their family), so I slept in and got up around 9:30. I ambled downstairs to make a pot of tea and noticed Callie was already up and doing some work on her computer at the kitchen table. I was wearing only nylon workout shorts and an old tee shirt, and my cock was still partially erect because it was always half hard this time of morning. No big deal since it was only my sister-in-law in the house.

"Morning," I said as I entered the kitchen.

Callie was intently staring at the screen on her notebook and without looking up she finally said, "Hi."

I looked around and noticed that every window in the place was open, in addition to the back door. "Quite a breeze for this time of day, huh?" I said, to no one in particular. "Gonna get hot today!"

"As long as this wind keeps up, it'll be bearable," Callie said, still gazing at her PC.

"You just get up?" I asked, noticing that she was wearing a light-weight night shirt that barely covered her thighs.

"Maybe an hour," she replied. She still had not looked up at me as I walked around the room.

I walked into the pantry, and on a whim, reached down and pulled the leg-opening of my shorts to the side, revealing my semi-hard unit, and let it flop around for a few seconds before I pulled my shorts back into place. That felt good, I thought. Maybe Callie will have an errand or two this afternoon so I can have a romp in the sack with Tammy when she gets back from golf. After playing in this heat, she's definitely going to need a shower, and that will be a good time to make a move. I can't believe how horny I've been the past week, and Tammy hasn't been very approachable with her sister in the house.

I sat across the table from Callie and started to read the paper while I sipped my tea. After a few minutes of silence, Callie asked, "When will Tammy be back?"

"Well, she had a 9-something tee time, so she should be back," I was calculating the time in my head as I spoke, "around 3 or 3:30 by the time they have lunch and a few drinks in the clubhouse."

The breeze going through the house was picking up and it was actually bearable considering the thermometer on the back of the house already showed it to be 92 degrees...in the shade. My gosh, I missed air-conditioning.

Callie looked back at her PC, then hit a few keys and slowly pulled the screen down until it was closed. "I'm dying here," she said as she picked up a section of newspaper and began to fan herself. "When I left home three days ago, it was 74-degrees! I think I might have to go up to my room and stand naked in front of my fan."

Now that was a thought. Callie was totally unlike her sister. Tammy was average height, slim, and with nice breasts, but not what you would describe as large. Callie, on the other hand, was tall, nearly 6-feet, slightly hefty and with large breasts and a pleasingly plump ass. A few years ago she was staying with us, and after a few drinks left to get ready for bed. She came back down to the kitchen and said to me, a little tipsily, she had "big, American breasts," like in the old Saturday Night Live skit. And I, being not shy, reached under her arms and pulled her tee shirt back to reveal their outline, proving that she was correct in her assessment.

After a long silence, I said, "Be my guest if you think that will help." And without thinking about it, I added, "Maybe I'll join you." After all, she had the biggest fan in the house.

Callie looked at me sort of funny, and smiled. "You know," she said, "I wouldn't mind, but that's probably not a good idea. You'd be hopping all over me in no time!" Which made me think even nastier things. Callie then excused herself to go up to her room.

I rifled through the paper for a few more minutes, and then decided it was time to shower. I went upstairs and took my clean clothes into the bathroom and started running the water. I peed, took off my clothes and was getting ready to hop in when there was a knock on the door. "Hold on," I said as I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. It had to be Callie outside the door and looking down I noticed the bulge that was the result of my still semi-erect cock, which I tried to adjust as I approached the door..

I opened the door and Callie was standing there, but didn't immediately say anything. "Need something?" I asked her. She obviously noticed my state of affairs, but didn't show any reaction to it.

"Would you mind," she said timidly, "leaving this door open while you shower?"

I completely was clueless as to why.

"The breeze up here stops when this door is closed," she explained, tapping on the door with her knuckles. I knew immediately she was right, as the bathroom window was the only one on this side of the house and Tammy kept our bedroom door closed.

"Uh, sure," I said, not really comfortable with my answer. After all, I was going to be showering without privacy. I didn't even leave the door open when my wife was home.

"Thanks," Callie replied as she walked back toward the other end of the hall. I watched her ass sway under her night shirt, and she disappeared into her room.

After staring down the hall for several seconds, I realized the water was running and the room was beginning to get a little steamy. I opened the shower door and stepped into the shower nervously, pulled the towel from around my waist and threw it on the floor as I closed the door. I stood there for a few seconds and looked through the door into the hall, just to be sure I had privacy.

Even in the shower, I could feel the breeze blowing through the room and realized that Callie was right about leaving the door open. I stood under the spray for several minutes, not able to distance myself from the fact that I was basically showering "in the open," a situation I was not accustomed to. And, it was having an affect on me as my cock was half hard as I poured shampoo into my palm. Even though the breeze was pushing warm air through the house from the outside, relative to the hot spray from the shower it made it feel quite cool.

I massaged the suds into my hair and stepped forward into the spray to rinse, at the same time starting to soap my body. The water was running down my face and back when I thought I heard a sound. I stopped, ran my hands down my face to clear my vision, and heard another unmistakable "knock" on the door frame. "Todd?" It was Callie.

"Yes?" I replied, stepping close to the front corner of the tub enclosure, and confused as to why Callie needed to talk to me at this time. "Need something?"

After a short pause, Callie said, "I'm really sorry, but I have to go to the bathroom."

"Can't you wait just a few minutes?" I asked, desperate. ""I'll make this a quick one."

More silence. "Would you rather I pee in the kitchen sink?" she asked. More silence. "I promise I won't look," she said.

I looked through the shower doors to the toilet, which was directly across the aisle that went down the middle of the room. I'd have absolutely no way to be out of her view when she sat down. At this point, I was getting harder by the second, thinking about the probability, not just the possibility that Callie was going to see me naked, and I'd be watching her pee.

"I need an answer," she announced, with eagerness in her voice, "now!"

My mind was racing as I tried to devise a plan that would help me hide my nakedness. "OK," I said tentatively, "but I need some sort of cover-up."

"Todd!" she shouted. "We're both adults. I have to pee really bad and if we happen to see each other's "parts," it isn't the end of the world." With that statement, she walked in and stood in front of the toilet with her back to me right outside the rear shower door. I stood in the shower staring at her with no idea what to do next. I had no towel to cover with, and Callie didn't seem to care a whit as she turned around, pulled her night shirt up and bunched it around her waist.

Our proximity to each other allowed her to look directly at my now engorged cock, which was pointing at her and twitching from my excitement. I watched intently as she sat down, spread her legs and let her pee flow, which I could see leave her body over the lip of the toilet seat, and hear over the spray of the shower. She closed her eyes and her head tilted backwards slightly as the relief washed over her.

I watched Callie, and realized she really had to go bad after about 30 seconds of continuous peeing. Subconsciously, I began stroking myself, and when Callie opened her eyes, she looked straight through the glass at my hand wrapped around my fully erect cock. I was embarrassed that she had caught me playing with myself. But she only smiled as she continued to pee.

She finally finished, grabbed a wad of toilet paper and daintily dried herself. As she pushed the used TP between her legs and into the toilet bowl, our eyes met again. This time I turned toward the wall to hide my boner, enjoying having Callie see me naked, and with a hard-on to boot, but feeling a strong urge to cover myself from further display, which I had to admit, felt really, really good. I looked back over my shoulder at Callie, and saw that she was staring at my ass. She looked up at me, and there was no hint of concern in her eyes as to what had happened during the past couple of minutes.

Callie reached around and flushed the toilet, which became an issue for me, as the water coming from the shower head immediately turned scalding hot. I instinctively jumped toward the back of the stall, closer to Callie, to getaway from the hot water.

"Sorrryyy," she said in a high-pitched voice to be heard over the din of the shower. "I wasn't thinking."

I stood at the back of the shower now, looking down with my legs spread, surveying the damage in the sunlight coming in through the window. Trying to keep my cock out of Callie's sight had turned into a bad decision as that's the part of my body that caught the hot spray. I lifted my balls to look around at my legs and then realized I still had a raging boner in spite of the shock of the hot water, and my whole package was on display right in front of Callie as I inspected myself.

Looking out at Callie, I noticed she was now giggling quietly to herself as she looked out of the corner of her eyes at my crotch.

She reached over and tapped on the shower door to get my attention. Believe me, she had my attention!

I grabbed the edge of the door and tried to step back into the now temperate spray as I slid it open slightly, leaning over, again attempting to avoid being "in the open" as the door slid back.

Callie looked at me and said, "Sorry about that. Didn't know you could move so quickly." She looked down at the floor, then continued, "Look, Todd, why don't you just go ahead and finish your shower. But if you don't mind, could I sit here for a few minutes? The steam in the room cools my skin as the breeze blows through here, and it really feels good."

I considered her request, but since I was standing in the shower without privacy, I wondered if I could level the playing field. So I leaned forward and said through the opened door, "OK, but maybe you should take your nightgown off...you can cool your whole body that way. I won't look." Which is just what she said when she asked to come in to pee.

I was again approaching full manhood as I slowly pushed the door closed. I stood up pointed the shower head almost straight down so I could move as far to the front of the stall as possible, still slightly wary of standing there erect in front of Callie. I took the soap off the tray and began rubbing it across my chest and then up and down my arms. I was standing with my back to the spray to avoid washing the soap suds off, and my cock was partially hidden from Callie by the frame where the two doors came together.

I glanced toward Callie and saw that she was pulling her night shirt up and over her head, and as it reached her shoulders, she revealed the most perfectly shaped large breasts I had ever seen. They were huge. DD-cup size at least. I never dreamed they were so substantial. She tossed the night gown onto the floor and sat back on the toilet with her head tilted back slightly and her eyes closed.

"Well," I thought. "I've been standing here naked for the past ten minutes, while she sat on the pot and had full access to me. And now she was sitting just as close, completely naked. How wonderful is life?!

I was now as hard as a guy can get, wondering how much longer this could go on. I was running out of stuff to wash. And, I felt a tremendous need to cum! So I felt a little bold, figuring that Callie and I had crossed the point of no return. And it would be hours before Tammy would be home.

So, I stepped to the back of the shower stall, facing Callie, and leaned back against the wall. She was still sitting with her head back, enjoying the coolness of the breeze on her skin, her magnificent breasts riding up and down as she breathed deeply.

Instinctively, I took the bar of soap I was holding and rubbed it profusely around my cock, balls, and lower abdomen, building a nice lather in the process. Looking at Callie, I began to slowly massage my cock.

Emboldened by the moment, I reached for the edge of the door and slowly slid it open. The breeze rushed into the shower stall and cooled it off instantly. The sound of the door sliding got Callie's attention and she lifted her head, opened her eyes and looked at me. Smiling, she lowered her gaze to my active hand and noticed without any question where I was going.

I continued to slowly slide my hand up and down the shaft of my cock, as our eyes were locked. I then lowered my view, looking directly at her breasts, and couldn't help saying, "They are beautiful."

"Thank you," she replied, and lifting her hands, began to rub them for my pleasure. And obviously, hers as well. We continued playing with ourselves for about a minute when Callie let one of her hands slide down between her legs, which she was spreading farther apart as she sat on the toilet. I watched intently as her fingers slid into her slit and she pulled her pussy lips completely apart.

Callie looked up to see if I was enjoying the view, then stood up, turned around and bent down as if to show off her large, firm ass. While I stared at her luscious rear, she lowered the toilet lid and turned around to face me, then sat down.

She again spread her legs wide and slid her feet back around the sides of the toilet, "Thought you might need a better view," she said, now that her pussy was higher on the seat. Now she used one hand to spread her pussy lips apart, and with the other, she slowly inserted her middle finger in as far as she could reach.

At this point, I had only one concern...that I could avoid cumming quickly.

I could see clearly that Callie's pussy was completely wet, and knew at that point how much she was aroused.

We both knew where we were heading. We were masturbating in front of each other and the cool breeze suddenly seemed to be very warm. It seemed highly charged, yet innocent somehow.

Then Callie looked at me, and stood up. She walked to the shower stall and put her hand on my shoulder, and then smiled at me as she left the bathroom. I stood there with an achingly painful hard-on as I watched her ass jiggle while she walked down the hall. Not having a clue as to what just happened, I stepped back and leaned against the wall, wondering why she had teased me like that.

After about thirty seconds, Callie walked in, and as she entered the bathroom, stopped at the opened shower door, facing me, to show me why she had left. In her hand was a nicely shaped dildo. "I always travel with utensils," she said. Then, to my surprise, she reached down and took my hand from my cock, and lifted it to her breast, pressing it to her and sliding my soap-laden palm around its fullness.

I could only gulp with excitement.

Callie then guided my hand back to my cock, took my fingers and wrapped them back in place, which included her hand touching me, and she sat back down on the toilet. She looked down at my cock and said, "Back to work." This was getting surreal and for a fleeting moment I thought, "This has to be a dream!"

She again spread her legs and waited for me to continue stroking myself, which took no further coercion from her. With one hand, she pointed the dildo at her pussy and slowly started to run the head of it up and down her moist lips while her other hand massaged her breasts. I immediately imagined her hand was mine, and I could feel the soft flesh of her breasts as I slowly continued to pump my cock.

As I watched, she dropped the end of the dildo and pressed it between her pussy lips and then slid its full length into her. With her other hand, she surrounded her mound with her fore and middle fingers and pulled her pussy open, revealing her pink vagina to me as she started to slide the dildo in and out. Callie began to push her hips forward to meet each thrust of her sex-tool, her back pressing against the toilet tank as she lifted her rear off the seat slightly, giving me an even nicer view of the action while she fucked herself.

At the same time, I began to rhythmically push my hips forward, thrusting through my clenched palm, and I quickly reduced my contact to the ring made by my thumb and fore-finger in order to let more of my cock push through for Callie's view.

We continued, and were both watching each other's actions, occasionally looking into each other's eyes, as if to validate that this was all OK. Callie came first, suddenly throwing her head back and lifting her rear off the seat completely while her hand moved the dildo like a piston sliding in and out of her pussy. She made a sound from inside her throat that lasted only about a second, then tensed as she massaged her breast and pinched one of her nipples tightly.

I could hardly believe I had witnessed my sister-in-law cum in my bathroom! But as she settled back onto the seat, she opened her eyes, focused them, and looked at me. She left the dildo half in her pussy with the end rested on the toilet lid, lifted her hands and began to massage both of her wonderful breasts for me, continuing to engage my gaze. "What are you waiting for, Todd?"

12