Great time in a German Sauna Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The second time I met Fernanda in the Sauna Club.
6.2k words
4.38
11k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great Time in a German Sauna Club - The Second Cumming

Before reading this story please read "Great Time in a German Sauna Club".

*

One week after my first visit to the Sauna Club near Hamburg I had to return to Hamburg as my customer needed me to participate in a meeting with one of his suppliers. So I booked a flight to Hamburg for the early afternoon of the day before the meeting, made a reservation for a hotel and rented a car. Normally I wouldn't need a car in Hamburg but as I planned to use this occasion for another trip to the Sauna Club which cannot easily be reached using public transport I decided to rent a car on my own costs.

When it was time I left the office, went to the airport and flew to Hamburg. Arriving in Hamburg I picked up my rental car and drove to my hotel where I just checked in, brought my bag up to the room and connected to the internet to check which ladies were present in the Sauna Club and luckily Fernanda was there. So I left the hotel again, bought some cigarettes in a near supermarket and took my car for the ride to the Sauna Club. I arrived in the club shortly after 6 pm and after going through the usual procedures (paying my entrance fee, receiving a bathrobe and a towel, undressing, taking a shower) I directly went to the bar area. As it was early on a Tuesday evening not many male visitors were present. So I had a good chance of eyeballing the ladies sitting in the bar area. It didn't take much time before the first girl approached me. It was Jana, the girl with whom I had my first ride the last time I was there. She was nicely dressed in a white bikini which showed off her hourglass figure with nicely shaped tits. She sat down next to me and we chatted for a while. After some minutes she asked me if I would like to go with her to a room and have some fun. I turned her down as I was still looking for Fernanda who was nowhere to be seen.

Shortly after Jana left me the next girl was coming to me. She also wore a nice white bikini with blue dots but her tits were smaller and her hips were narrower than Jana's. Looking at her face I almost started laughing. She was wearing glasses which looked quite nice and made her face look great. But the glasses were faked. It looked like there was normal glass in there as on the glass there still was a small sticker from the manufacturer of the glasses on there. At this point I was asking myself why somebody would wear glasses when not really needed. I guess the answer was quite simple: To stop the sperm hitting her eyes when getting a face shot. I tried hard to not start laughing but I failed. So she asked me why I was laughing.

I didn't want to tell her the truth so I mumbled something about just having turned down another girl and that I wanted to go to the sauna before I was willing to have some more adventurous fun. She seemed to be a little pissed, gave me a cheeky reply and left.

I lighted a cigarette and was still looking for Fernanda. That was when the next girl approached me. Her name was Claudia and we already met the last time I was there. Which she apparently forgot because she asked for my name again and again introduced herself. Claudia has black hair and a really nice body with a lot of tattoos. She was wearing a nice black bikini set and the usual high heels. As I have a fetish for tattooed girls I would have normally been quite interested in spending some time with her but as I said I was still looking for Fernanda, so I also turned her down.

After turning down the fourth girl (very long legs, narrow hips, flat chested and the face of an angel with too much makeup) it seemed like the girls talked to each other and surprisingly I wasn't approached by other girls anymore. There were a couple of other girls around. One very young looking lady who wasn't wearing anything to cover her small tits with very erect nipples, one girl with dyed blond hair, brown skin, several tattoos and a very nice figure: small but with all the curves in the right places. She was to my liking but she didn't approach me. Next to her was a girl which was more on the chubby side. She was wearing a black body and black hold-up stockings. She was the type of girl I was and am absolutely not interested in.

But a minute later I got an instant boner. An Asian girl entered the bar area. She had the nicest shaped legs and ass I have seen in a long time. Her face was doll like (not like stupid looking Barbie), her long black hard was going down to her ass and upper body was covered by a couple of tattoos. She was wearing some nice panties from CK and a matching bra which fitted her very well.

I promised myself that if I wouldn't be able to find Fernanda she would be the right replacement. Only looking at her nicely shaped ass brought me close to cuming in my bathrobe. Nevertheless I was still looking for Fernanda. I left the bar area and strolled around the other rooms of the club. The other areas were almost completely empty, only here and there was a guy or a girl to be seen. The cinema was completely empty and so I decided to go to the steam room. On the way to the steam room I saw another girl which had a very nice ass with nice looking tan line and a very nice face wearing a white lacy body in V-shape which was barely covering her at least E-cup sized tits. I stopped for a second to have a closer look. I have seen tits of many sizes but these were the largest tits I have ever seen in real. Not that I am a big fan of large tits but anyway I had to take a closer look just to assure myself that I wasn't dreaming. I was so surprised that I even forgot my good manners. When she asked me if I would like to take a seat next to her I just turned around and almost ran away.

So, finally off to the steam room. The steam room and the two saunas are in a separate building meaning I had to go out and cross the garden. Luckily it was not raining at this time. When I entered the building I was completely alone. No other men or girls were around and I was happy to have some peace and quiet. I took of my bathrobe and went into the steam room. It felt great and was very relaxing. I stayed there for about 10 minutes, took a shower and went back to the bar area. There were still a lot of girls but luckily none of them approached me. So I sipped my diet coke and looked for Fernanda. She was still nowhere to be seen. So after finishing my coke I went to take a round in the sauna. Originally my plan was to sit in the sauna with only 60°C but this sauna was now taken by a couple. He was sitting upright and she was giving him a nice and sloppy blowjob.

They told me I could sit with them and that they wouldn't mind me looking at them but I already felt my cock rising and I didn't know if it is a good idea to sit with a boner close to fucking couple. So I left and went to 90°C sauna where I stayed for maybe 10 minutes. Once again, I took a shower, covered myself with the bathrobe and went to the bar area.

To my utmost surprise, Fernanda was in the bar area. She looked as great as I remembered her. Today she was wearing a blue see-through camisole which a matching blue thong. I was happy to see her but unluckily she was standing next to a guy of about 70 years and as stroking his back while kissing his cheek. As she was standing with her back to the entrance of the bar area she couldn't see me entering. So I moved along the bar until I found a place where she could see me. It took some time until she finally looked into my direction. She instantly recognized me and smiled at me but still went on kissing the old guy. So I first pointed at her and then at me to show her that I wanted her to come to me. Her smile grew even bigger but instead of leaving the old guy her kisses got even more intense. Seeing her kissing this old guy I got a little bit jealous, nevertheless my cock began to get hart.

The more I showed her that I want her the more she intensified her kissing. I went with it for a couple of minutes but a certain point I had enough of this game. I stubbed out my cigarette and made a move away from my seat at the bar. When Fernanda saw me getting up she whispered something into the ear of the old guy, smiled at me again and moved to the bar to order a drink. I was completely aroused and my bathrobe was barely able to cover my rock hard cock. While she was waiting for her drink she signaled me to stay where I am. Some moments later she came to me with her drink in her hand, gave me a long lasting kiss and touched my cock. She whispered into my ear: "I see me kissing this guy made you horny" and started laughing. Then she sat down next to me. The old guy looked around, saw her sitting next to me and moved out of the bar area.

Fernanda and I started to chat like we were old friends. During our chat I realized that she remembered completely what I told her a couple of days ago when we met for the first time. While chatting she stroked my hair and caressed my tights. I was beginning to grin like a Cheshire cat. After finishing our drinks no further words were necessary and we moved up to the upper floor and entered one of the bedrooms.

After spreading a new bedsheet, I laid down and Fernanda once again started to get slowly out of the little clothes she was wearing. Once again, I couldn't believe how lucky I am to have the possibility to be with this beautiful lady, even if I have to pay for it. When she was completely naked she spread the typical and required utensils on the bed (lube, condoms and paper towels) and then lay down next to me. The next couple of minutes were spent with tongue kissing and exploring each other's bodies with hands and lips. She took hold of my cock with her hands and stroked up and down while I kissed her tits and nipples. Her nipples were already as hard as my cock and we both started to moan into each other's ears. After a while, still stroking my cock, she straightened up, took the tube of lube and spread some on fingers and then led my hand to her pussy. She kept her hand on mine while whispering to me: "Come on my dear, rub my clit and pussy. I want you touch me all over my body." I slowly started to rub her clit with my fingers while her hand was still on mine. I didn't even think about what was happening: everything happening was just based on pure carnal desire. Suddenly her grip on my hand got stronger and I wasn't able to move my hand anymore without using pure force. So I kept my hand still and felt her pussy gliding back and forth on my hand. The whole time she kept very quiet and just uttered very soft-spoken moans.

Suddenly she opened her eyes, bent down and kissed me. We cuddled some more which was stopped when Fernanda once again took over control and kissed her way down to my crotch. Her luscious lips kissed my dick and tongue glided up and down on my cock. When my cock was hard again she took it in her mouth and started to suck me. Her lips were touching the base of my cock while her tongue was licking my balls. As far as I am concerned this could have gone on for ours but when she thought my cock was hard enough she covered my dick with a condom and started to ride me. She rode me with her tight pussy like there was no tomorrow. While she was riding me my eyes feasted on her glorious tits. Her tits are pea shaped with very large areolas and very small nipples. Her skin feels like velvet, even if there are some stretchmark and some sagging. I know it may sound strange but all her small imperfections make her a perfect natural woman. She is not like these super small models that you see in advertisements but nevertheless to me she is just perfect. But I will go into detail a little later. Let's get back to where I stopped.

Fernanda realized that I was watching her swaying tits and she immediately understood what I wanted. She bent down a little and offered her tits to my mouth. I happily followed her proposal and started lick and softly bite her nipples. While her nipples got her rocking on my cock got faster and harder, too. It didn't take long before I was screaming "I am cumming". She got on her knees, literally tore the condom from my cock and started to suck my dick again until I finally exploded in her mouth. I was completely spent. She spit my cum into a paper towel, cleaned my cock and lay down next to me. Once again we started to cuddle and kiss but not for long as I urgently needed a shower. So we took our clothes and left the room. She already agreed to spend the rest of the evening with me, so after paying for the first round we kissed again and agreed to meet soon in the bar area.

I took a long shower spending much time on cleaning my dick and the surrounding area. I even took one of the disposable tooth brushes and cleaned my teeth. After that I went back to the bar area. I ordered a diet coke and lit a cigarette waiting for Fernanda to return. One cigarette came to the other but Fernanda did not return. When I stubbed out the third cigarette I got up and went to a room which is close to the area which is solely used by the girls of the club to clean up and relax knowing quite well that she would have to pass this room when going back into the club. A few moments later Fernanda returned, put her little bag next to me and moved away to get herself something to drink. I followed the eyes of some of the other guys in the club who were looking at Fernanda's barely covered ass. Only a few seconds later she returned without a drink as the bar was crowded and she didn't want to keep me waiting so long.

She sat down next to me on the couch and we started chatting. She told where she is living in Germany, that she is still going to school to finish her job training and a lot more of her private life which I will not disclose here as I don't want her to get in trouble. She told me that she has no pimp or anyone else taking money away from her and she is doing this kind of job only a couple of days per year to cover extraordinary expenses like travels etc. Then we started talking about me and my work. We talked about the places we have been and where we would like to go. And as one of the places she would like to go is Thailand I gave her some tips regarding where to go and what to do. The whole time I was feasting on her looks and her beautiful smile. There was almost no time when we were not touching or even stroking each other. The whole thing felt completely natural and not like a commitment based on the exchange of money. This could have gone on for hours but my time was limited so after maybe one hour of chatting we decided that it's time for the next round.

Like the first time we met the second round was performed in the cinema. The possibility that other people could come in and see me having sex with this beautiful lady added to thrills the sex with Fernanda gave me. When we entered the cinema Fernanda realized that she forgot to bring a towel so she left to fetch one. While waiting for her I sat down on one of the two available couches and watched the shown porn movie. It showed a young lady stroking her pussy while a guy was watching and stroking his dick. Seeing this I couldn't stop me touching my dick, too. Meanwhile one of the other girls came into the room and asked me if she should take over the stroking or if I even would prefer her to give me a nice slobby blowjob. I told her that I already was with someone who should return any minute. So she left and I went on playing with my dick.

After a short time Fernanda returned and we moved to one of the bed like structures, undressed and started cuddling again. Unluckily we were completely alone in here and there was no other couple to be watched. While we were still kissing and fondling each other's bodies a single guy was standing in the doorway looking at us and stroking his dick. Fernanda didn't really see him but I could see him out of the corner of my eye and it made me proud that another guy was masturbating seeing Fernanda, this beautiful creature, kissing and touching me.

Except for the light from the big screen there was not light in the room. So all I saw of Fernanda was her shape. I was lying on my back while Fernanda covered my whole skin with small kisses and once again stroking my dick. When she stopped I took over control and made her lay down. This time it was up to me to kiss her whole body. I started with me innocently kissing her lips which fast changed to more and more provoking tongue kissing moving on to me nibbling on her earlobes and entering her ear with tongue. Then I went further down south softly kissing her chin, neck and shoulders. Fernanda started to moan in her usual low voice. Now I moved to her breasts and licked with my tongue around her nipples, planting kisses on her large areolas, trying not to touch her nipples. Fernanda started to rock her hips. So I intensified my kissing and now took a nipple in my mouth, sucking on it while I was stroking the other one with my fingers. Her moaning increased and I switched with my mouth to the other nipple. After some time, I moved with mouth and tongue to her belly button and slowly licked it with my tongue.

When I started to move further down Fernanda pushed me back, almost threw me down on the mattress and started to suck me deep into her mouth. She was on her knees moving her ass close to me so that I had the chance to manually stimulate her pussy while she was sucking me. With one hand I was rubbing her clit while with the other one I was stroking and pulling on her nipples. Having this beautiful ass right in front of my face while be sucked my dick and licked my balls with her tongue. On the big screen the young lady meanwhile switched to being fucked by the guy who was previously watching her. All this was adding to my arousal and I needed to come urgently. So I started to masturbate while my glans was still in Fernanda's mouth. When I was close to cuming I took my hand away and Fernanda took my whole dick into her mouth, not letting one drip of my cum get away. Once again, she spat my cum into a paper towel, cleaned my dick and lay down next to me. We cuddled and kissed some more until we both decided that it's time to take a break.

What happened now should already been known by you therefore I just write some key words: money exchange, shower, tooth brush, toilet.

As I knew that Fernanda would need much more time to clean up and relax I went to the bar and ordered a drink and went to sit in one of the adjoining rooms und one of the nice couches where I was able to see any girl going to and coming from the area of the building which is reserved for the ladies. This is one of the most fun places in the establishment as when coming from a date most of the girls don't wear their usual outfit but just cover themselves with a towel, sometimes they do not even cover their tits. Meaning you sometimes see what otherwise is covered by bras or bikini tops. Sitting there and smoking a cigarette I was approached by another guy asking me if he could have a cigarette from me.

I gave him one and he sat down vis-à-vis. As Fernanda was not yet there the guy and I started to chat while at the same time looking at each passing lady and having another eye on the screen in the sitting area which was showing to lesbians having sex with each other. It was quite interesting to see that first one lady was pushing a really large vibrator into the asshole of the other and right after that shoving her complete fist into the now gaping asshole. I don't really know if I like the idea of doing something like that to a girl. But the guy whom I was chatting with was quite enthusiastic about it. He told me that he has had a girlfriend who liked to be fisted and that he would do whatever would make his girlfriend happy. Luckily we didn't have to dig deeper into this subject as Fernanda returned and directly came to me. She sat down next to me and the chatter with the other guy stopped immediately. My world from the moment Fernanda appeared was just focused on her, at least so I thought.

12