Great Weekend Among Friends

Story Info
Loving wife lives out some fantasies with hubby's buddy.
10.5k words
4.48
215.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe Bob
Joe Bob
98 Followers

A great friend of ours was coming up to visit for the weekend. My wife and I had known him for a long time and he was one of those seldom-found male friends where you had no (or very few!) secrets and who you could really trust. I also knew for a fact that my wife - Jane - had a soft spot for him. We had sometimes even fantasized together about having a threesome with him and although it had never gone further than Jane and I having good sex while sharing and discussing a few fantasies, I often wondered what it would be like to actually go ahead and take things a bit further. He arrived on Friday night.

That evening as we lay in bed, I decided to broach the subject her. Jane was dressed in a nightie that the material was so thin that you could easily make out the shape and color of her breasts and nipples as well as the small, neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair at her crotch. With her brunette hair and gorgeous flawless white skin, not to mention those perfectly shaped D-cups with the puffy nipples and that heart shaped ass that makes men cry, she is the epitome of what people want to see in lingerie. Not to mention those curvy hips. No stick thin creepy looking anorexic catalog models here.

I cuddled up against her back and cupped one breast with my hand.

'Hmm. Feeling horny are we?'

'You bet!'

'And what brought this on?'

I said nothing.

'Maybe we should invite Jason more often if this is what it does to you!'

She had said it in a joking manner, but there was a hint of something in her voice that made me think that she knew more than she was letting on.

'And if that were true, why would you complain?'

'Who said I was complaining?' She wriggled her butt against my cock. 'I love it!'

'You love what? The fact that I am horny or the fact that it has to do with Jason staying here?'

'Well it definitely has to do with you being horny ...'

'And?'

'It might have something to do with Jason staying over the weekend!'

'Might?'

'Might.'

'That's no answer!'

'OK. Yes. It is nice to see Jason again!'

I gently rubbed her breasts was rewarded by her pushing back against my swelling cock as her nipples stiffened.

'To see him again? Just how much of him would you like to see?'

'Hmmmmm....'

'OK. Would you like to see some of him or all of him?'

'Er, well, maybe I would like to see all of him.'

'Hmm, you naughty thing! But then you would probably have to show him something in return. I mean, fair's fair, right?'

'Maybe. But then again, maybe I wouldn't mind doing it! And judging by the way your cock is shoving into me, I think you like the idea too!'

'You might just be right there!'

'What would I have to show him? My panties?'

She reached down and wrapped her hand around my rock hard cock.

'Yes, I think that he would like to see your panties.'

'Which ones?'

'Well, I would start with the pink panties ...'

Jane climbed out of bed and disappeared to our master bathroom and then returned wearing the pale pink panties that I was referring to. They were of a thin, stretchy material that clung to her body and gently curved over her hips. She had also put on a matching top - it had spaghetti string straps over the shoulders and clung to her slim body. The shape of her large breasts was clearly visible and I could see two small points where her erect nipples jutted through the soft material.

'Do you mean that you would like him to see me like this?'

'I think that would be a good start, yes.'

She moved towards me and pulled back the covers to climb back into bed when I stopped her.

'Wait. I have an idea. Why don't you go downstairs and get me a bottle of water in case I get thirsty tonight?'

'Grant, you can't be serious!'

'Come on, do me a favor?'

'But Jason - I don't know if he's in his room - he might see me!'

'Then you just have to think up an excuse ... and I'm sure he wouldn't object anyway!'

She was hesitating but definitely thinking about it....

'Come on. Please?'

She glanced at the bedroom door and I knew that she had decided to be daring.

'OK. But just this once.'

She turned off the bedroom light, opened the door a crack and peered out into the dark hallway. The only light was the moon light streaming in through the windows which ran from the roof to the floor. Apparently satisfied that the coast was clear, she slipped out and scampered quietly along the hall and down the stairs. A minute later she came back clutching a bottle of water in her hand. Stepping in through the doorway, she pushed the door quietly closed behind her and clambered into bed, handing me the bottle of water.

I cupped her breast through the thin pink top and felt her pert erect nipples. Her heart was pumping wildly and I grinned as I looked at her.

'That wasn't so bad, was it?'

'Er, no. In fact it was er ...'

She took my hand and placed it between her thighs. I slipped my hand down over the smooth soft material that cupped her pussy and was thrilled to find that her panties were damp.

'Jane - that turned you on, didn't it?!'

'No kidding! I don't know why, but it turned me on, that's for sure.'

'Then maybe you'd better do it again?'

'OK! I think I should take the water back, but I have to put on something dry.'

She turned on the light and once again went into the bathroom and came back out again wearing a pair of blue panties and a matching bra from Victoria Secret that is dark but see thru if she is in full light. The panties were bikini style and the bra was fairly conservative, but I could easily make out the shape of her nipples which were as stiff as I had ever seen them.

She walked over to the door and turned off the light. Opening the door wide, she walked out along the hallway - much more slowly than the first time - and down the stairs.

I stood up and walked over to the door where I could watch her come back up the stairs. The moonlight shone over her body, giving her a surreal appearance and turning the bra and panties almost black in its blue-ish light. She walked back the corridor towards me and glancing over her shoulder, she undid her bra and slipped it off just as she reached the bedroom. I immediately reached out to her and cupped her large breasts in my hands and kissed first one and then another nipple as she tried, but failed, to push past me into the bedroom.

'Grant!' she hissed 'Let me in!'

I let her by and she closed the door before flinging her arms around me and kissing me hard. As we finally peeled ourselves apart, she pushed me towards the bed.

'I need that cock of yours - now!'

'Wait, one more time!'

'What? I need you now! I'm so wet ...'

'Go and get changed again and bring another pair of panties with you.'

Without a word, she turned and did as she was told. She came back dressed in a pair of light flesh colored silk panties with a matching bra. In her hand she was carrying a pair of light green panties.

'Are these OK?'

'Yes. Give them to me.'

I took them from her and opened the door again.

'Wait here.'

Walking quietly along the corridor, my heart pounding with every step, I paused in front of Jason's bedroom door which was open about half way and stood very still, listening for any sign of life. There was nothing. I took the panties and slipped them over the handle of the bedroom door and left them hanging there. Walking quickly back, I turned to Jane.

'So. I want you to go over and while standing in his doorway, remove your panties hang your panties over his door handle and come back wearing the green ones!'

'I can't do that! He might wake up - assuming that he's even asleep!'

I kissed her gently and slipped one hand down and into her panties. She was sopping wet. I ran one finger light as a feather over her clit, causing her to gasp.

'You can do it - in fact, I bet you would love to do it, wouldn't you?!'

'Well, yes, but I'm just scared in case I get caught.'

'He's fast asleep. Go on.'

'Do you really want me to?'

'Yes!'

'And if he catches me?'

'We will cross that bridge when we come to it, but it won't happen. I promise!'

She glanced at me once more and then slipped out and along to the door. I moved so that I could see her clearly. Reaching down, she carefully slipped the panties off the handle and lay them on the floor. Then she reached behind her and unclipped her bra and quietly peeled it off before cautiously hooking the arm of the bra over the handle. As she turned to me, the moonlight caught her pert breasts and I marveled at how perfect they were. Not a hint of sagging and crowned by her fully erect nipples, I could feel my cock throbbing in excitement. Still facing me, she reached down and took the waistband of her silk panties and slipped them down, briefly revealing a neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair before she stepped out of them and hooked them over the door handle next to the bra. She stood and faced me, holding her clenched fists up in a winners pose and then bent down and stepped into the green panties and pulled them up. She walked back slowly. As soon as she reached me, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, pushing the door to close behind us and not taking note that it only closed about 80%.

'Fuck me! Now!'

I held her hand and moved towards the bed pulling her panties off as we got there. I pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs, bending them at the knee as I did so. I placed the tip of my cock between the soft wet lips of her pussy and plunged into her with one thrust. She gasped.

'Yes, I want you in me....... Do you like the idea of Jason seeing me like that?'

'Yes. It was incredibly horny! Thank you!'

'Tell me.'

This was a game of ours and I knew exactly what she wanted to hear. She wanted me to tell her a sexy fantasy while I brought her off - fine by me!'

'I would like him to watch us now. I would pull back the covers of the bed so that he could see you.'

'And then?'

'He would peel off his boxer shorts so that you could see his cock.'

'Mmm. Is he hard?'

'Oh yes. Very! He's holding his cock in his hand and watching my hand stroking your pussy under your panties.'

'Oh.'

'I can see the pre-cum on the tip of his cock - he's close to coming!'

'Mmm. Me too!'

'He says that he wants to see your pussy while I masturbate you.'

'Oh, yes. Take my panties off so that he can see my pussy!'

'I peel down the soaking wet material and as you shuffle around to help me push your panties down and pull them off. Your pussy is swollen and soaking wet and so I slip my fingers back down and continue to play with your clit as he watches every movement.'

'Oh, Grant, I'm so close to coming!'

'Spread your legs for him to see your wide open pussy lips that are begging to be penetrated by my dick!'

Jane moves her legs apart without hesitation. If Jason had been there, he would have a perfect view of my beautiful wife wantonly spread before him.

'Jason's moved and is now kneeling between your thighs. He's masturbating faster now. It won't be long 'til he cums!'

'Oh God, yes!' she cries.

I continue teasing her clit and play along with the story for her.

'Hmmm.... Now you reach up and take his cock that is so warm and hard in your hand - and can feel it throbbing ...'

'Oh, Grant, I want to make him cum!'

As I continued to gently run my fingertip over and around her soaking clit and pussy, Jane's hips started gyrating against my hand, tracing small circles under my fingers.

'He's about to cum Jane! I see you are now jerking him harder and he's kneeling up nest to the bed!'

'Oh, oh ... I want him in me.....please let him fuck me.'

'Wow! He's just shot his first load of cum over your pussy and tummy!'

'Grant! I need to cum, please put your dick in me now.'

As I lay on top of her and Jane bucks under my body that is now pressed firmly against her clit and held tightly there.

'And now he's just sprayed your breasts with cum!'

'Oh, wow! Oh God, I'm coming! Yes!'

I pulled back and thrust into her again and again until I could feel the first pulse of my approaching orgasm. All I was aware of was the way she thrust up against me; of how my throbbing cock slipped into her soaking pussy and the way it rubbed against my shaft as I moved in and out. Just then, she arched her back and groaned.

'Oh God, I'm coming again! Yes!'

This was more than I could take and I shot my load, my balls tightening as wave after wave of cum spurted out of me only to be swallowed up in the depths of Jane's pussy. As my climax subsided, I lowered myself down and we kissed tenderly.

'Oh, man, that was good!'

'No kidding - I am wiped out!

With one last shudder, Jane flopped back and pulled the covers up over us both. I reached behind me and turned off the light before cuddling up to Jane under the covers. She turned her head and kissed me.

'That was a serious turn-on!'

'For me too!'

'I never thought that I would get turned on by exposing myself like that ... well, risking being exposed.'

'I found it really hot. In fact, ...'

I hesitated, unsure whether I would be going too far.

'In fact what?'

'Well. Would you do me a favor?'

'That depends! What do you want me to do?'

'I'd like you to give Jason and me some accidental flashes tomorrow or if you are brave enough model some lingerie for us like you did for me tonight.'

My heart pounded in my ribs and I waited for what seemed like ages before she answered me.

'What should I flash? And what do mean by accidental?'

'Just your panties. Or go bra-less with something loose or low cut so that we can steal some glimpses down your top or something like that.'

'And what do you mean by accidental?'

'That it doesn't look like you meant for him to catch a glimpse of anything.'

'I'm not sure that I can do it! I mean, I've never done anything like that before!'

'Please Jane? It would really turn me on!'

'Let me sleep over it OK?'

'OK.'

'Goodnight. Sleep tight.'

'And you.'

I lay awake for a long time that night wondering what tomorrow would bring and where it would all lead.

I woke up groggily the next morning with sunlight streaming in through a gap in the curtains and Jane sitting bolt upright in bed, her breasts free and a worried look on her face. She turned to me and shook my shoulder.

''Shit, Grant! Wake up!'

'I am awake.' I answered groggily.

'We left my panties and bra hanging on Jason's door last night!'

Oops!

'Quick! Go and get them!'

Jane slipped out of bed and pulled her discarded nightie on before quietly opening the door and peeking out. Silence. She sneaked out and reappeared less than a minute later, clutching the underwear that she had discarded the night before. As she closed the door behind her, I took in the green panties that were clearly visible through the thin white nightie she was wearing - as were her very erect nipples and cute little breasts.

'That was lucky - thank God for late sleepers!' She climbed into bed beside me.

'Oh, I don't know - I'm sure Jason wouldn't have minded - wouldn't have minded finding your panties on his door handle or seeing you like that!'

'Yeah, I bet he wouldn't!'

'Well? Have you thought about what I said last night?'

'Yes.'

'And?'

'You'll just have to wait and see. Come on let's get dressed and go and get breakfast ready.'

'OK.'

We had just finished setting the table for breakfast, when we heard the first sounds of movement from upstairs followed shortly thereafter by the sound of the shower running.

She says 'OK. I'm just going to nip upstairs for a second. I'll be right back!'

I watched her disappearing through the kitchen door. She was wearing a white long-tshirt.

Jane and Jason came down and greeted me. To this day I still don't know whether I was surprised or not when I saw that Jane had got changed. However, I do know that I felt the first wave of blood spreading through my groin when I saw that she had got changed and was now wearing a pair of thin white cotton one piece jumper and a pair of bright red panties. I have to admit, when I first saw her come out, my dick leapt into a full erection!

Her white jumper was so thin, that the panties that she was wearing underneath were clearly visible. Best of all though is that she had actually chosen to wear her bright red panties that would be so clearly visible.

I glanced briefly at Jason who was taking the opportunity to check out Jane's ass. Looking down, I could see the bright red panties wrapped around her butt and even when she turned to face me, I was still able to make out at least the outline of the panties.

I followed Jane back into the kitchen, leaving Jason on the dining room. As soon as we reached the kitchen, I grabbed her from behind and cupped her breasts in my hands, noticing immediately that her nipples were as stiff as they could be!

'You did it!'

'Do you mind?'

'Mind? Christ no! I've got such a hard-on I can hardly walk!'

'I feel a bit exposed!'

I let her go and turned to pour three cups of coffee.

'You're certainly hot and sexy showing off your panties!'

'I'm also a bit worried about what Jason will think ...'

'Judging by the way his was checking your butt out, I don't think that you need to worry too much there!'

She grinned nervously.

'Was he really?'

'Yes! He couldn't keep his eyes off you!'

'And you really don't mind?'

'The only thing that I mind is that we can only see your panties through your jumper!'

Jane glanced over towards the doorway where she could see Jason sitting at the table engrossed with the morning paper. She quickly pulled the spaghetti straps off her shoulder and let the jumper fall down to her waist as she flashed me. I had a quick glance at her completely bra-less chest. As she turned back to me, she pulled her jumper up and grinned.

'Is that better? Is that how you want me to accidentally flash you boys today?'

'Much! That will have to do for now but you have to do that something today for Jason.'

'Then I'll start looking forward the courage to fill your fantasy!'

I handed Jane a coffee, grabbed the other two and we walked back to join Jason again. Throughout breakfast I noticed that Jason kept glancing both at me and at Jane, presumably trying to figure out what was going on. Breakfast itself was otherwise completely uneventful. Once we had all finished, we cleared the dishes and put everything away before Jane disappeared upstairs to brush her teeth. It was then that I had the chance to talk to Jason alone. Jason beat me to it.

'Grant?'

'Yes.'

'Did you and Jane have a wild night last night?'

'Like what?' I decided to play ignorant.

He slowly continued, 'Well last night I was lying in bed not quite asleep when I thought I heard one of you go downstairs. I thought you might be up for a nightcap, so I started to get up, when I could see down the hallway that it was Jane and she seemed to not have a bath robe on, so I stayed in bed.'

As he hesitated, I said, 'Yes she went down to get a bottle of water for me. Did you see more?'

With a sly grin he continued, 'Well yes I think I saw it all. First you came to my bedroom door and hung some panties there. Then Jane followed by coming to the door and stripping first to exchange the panties on the door knob.'

At this point, I could not have been any harder or more horny.

He continued as he could see the pleasure on my face, 'After she left, I got up to see what was on the door knob. When I saw she left both a bra and panties, I looked down the hall and noticed your bedroom door was slightly ajar. I quietly slipped down to your door and with the light from the bathroom could see you guys fucking.'

He paused not sure if I would be pissed but continued, 'I thought this is very wrong for me to watch, but then I could hear the role playing you guys were having about me watching and well........I took her panties that were in my hand and jerked off in them as I watched. Are you mad at me?'

Joe Bob
Joe Bob
98 Followers