Greatest Birthday Ever!

Story Info
A couple shares an amazing weekend together.
2.2k words
3.92
13.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was August of 2009, and it was my 36th birthday. I was spending it at Nina's house. Nina was a lot younger than I am (23), and was the absolute love of my life. I met her almost exactly a year before at a bar in our hometown. When I was introduced to her something happened to me. I can't explain what it was, but I knew almost immediately that she was going to play a significant role in my life. I could tell that Nina was a lot younger than I was, but I didn't care. Something drew me to her. She seemed like an old soul and was very mature for her age. Something about her appearance also intrigued me. She looked like she hadn't slept in about a week. She was wearing a hat that covered her beautiful green eyes and she wasn't wearing a drop of makeup. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. A classic beauty that not even Hollywood could create.

We became a couple not even a week later. She lived two hours away from me, but neither one of us cared. We had a bond that couldn't be broken by highway miles and stiff gas prices. We saw each other as much as we possibly could. When we couldn't see each other I was blessed with hearing that sweet voice on the phone wishing me sweet dreams. I don't know if it's possible to be inseparable with somebody who lives two hours away, but it certainly seemed like she was always by my side.

As my birthday approached Nina told me that she had a surprise planned for me on my big day. I was excited and started wondering just what the hell it could be. As I arrived at her house the night before I was giddy with anticipation. I told her that she needed to tell me, but she wouldn't budge. She playfully told me that I would have to wait until tomorrow. I sighed and said okay. The majority of that evening was spent in Nina's bedroom. Because of the distance between us, our sexual appetites were ferocious. We would attack each other's bodies with reckless abandon each and every time we saw each other. No nook or cranny was ever ignored, and on this night we took our sexual relationship to an ungodly level.

Nina's body was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. She was very petite, but also had curves in all the right places. She had breasts that were stunningly large for her small frame, and nipples that begged to be licked. She had a toned and muscular stomach that can be attributed to her years as a competitive gymnast. Her pussy was absolutely delicious. The juices that she produced when she became aroused were nothing short of legendary. She had a full complement of hair around her tight, pink pussy that served as my own personal trough in case any of her sweet juices ever escaped my eager mouth. I used to love feeling her pubic hairs on my tongue well after I had gone down on her. Nina's best physical attribute; however, was her ass. Oh, that ass.

I've always been an ass man. Call me an ass connoisseur, if you will. I've seen and squeezed a lot of fine asses in my day, but absolutely nothing could compare to what Nina had to offer. We were a full-fledged couple for a few weeks before I even touched it. I'll never forget exactly where I was the first time I put my hands on her exquisite backside. When I ran my hands over it the first time I felt an electric shock pass through my body like I've never felt before. I let out a groan usually reserved for an explosive orgasm, and told myself that I'd be a happy man had I died right then and there.

I had a full-blown addiction to Nina's ass after that. I would spend a lot of time admiring and squeezing it. Not a day went by that I didn't think about that perfect, firm, muscular derriere. That night, I decided that touching it wasn't nearly enough to satisfy me. While licking Nina's pussy I placed a finger over her asshole and applied a little pressure. Her response was exactly what I was hoping for. She let out a cute little moan indicating to me that she loved what I was doing. The more pressure I applied the louder her moans became. I decided to go for it and gently inserted my finger into her amazing asshole. As soon as I did that she arched her back and raised her hips ever so slightly, allowing me to fully finger-fuck that perfect hole. She screamed in delight so beautifully that I thought I was going to come.

I took it a step further. I removed my face from her sopping wet pussy and met her face to face. She looked at me with those stunning green eyes and had a look of total satisfaction on her face. I was more in love with her at that moment than I'd ever been with anyone before. I started to kiss her with so much passion that I thought my head would explode. She wanted to taste the juices that I was enjoying. She was licking my tongue, my lips, my chin, anywhere that might have a trace of her beautiful pussy juice. She was also in full ecstasy mode from the anal finger-fuck I was delivering. I pulled my finger out of her tight naughty-hole, grabbed a couple of pillows, placed them underneath her midsection, and told her that it might as well be her birthday, too. She let out a gorgeous little grunt and I went back to work on the greatest pussy and ass known to man.

I propped her up on the pillows a little bit to gain better access. I then gave her a devilish little grin and slowly lifted her legs toward her chest. She grabbed her legs from underneath her knees and told me that she was mine, and that I could do whatever I wanted. Her wet pussy and ass were mine for the taking and I took a few seconds to gaze at what was before me. I couldn't believe how incredibly lucky I was, how in love I was, how absolutely beautiful the whole world was. I then started in on her pussy again. I started tongue-fucking her with more gusto than ever before. Her legs were shaking, her beautiful little voice was letting out beastly shrieks, and she kept saying 'Oh my God' over and over and over. We were both in heaven. I then lifted her hips ever so slightly, knelt in front of her and gave her a long lick over her sweet little asshole. She let out a loud, incoherent murmur and repositioned herself slightly. After licking her mouth-watering ass a little longer I put one of my hands over hers, squeezed it tightly, and placed my tongue directly into her sweet ass. She squeezed my hand harder than I thought possible and began to rock her body in perfect unison with my tongue. I did this for several minutes as she writhed in ecstasy on the bed. She then started clawing at my hand and I knew she was close. I picked up the pace with my tongue and she started to lose all control. She let out a loud AHHHH and came harder than she ever had. Her whole body was shaking. Christ, it seemed the whole room was shaking.

I lay down next to her and told her how fucking incredible her ass tasted. I gently kissed her neck and moved her hair off of her sweaty brow. This was true love. What we just engaged in doesn't happen with just anybody. The level of trust necessary to do what we just did has to be very high. After recovering, she told me that if tonight was all about her then tomorrow was all about me. I kissed her goodnight and we went to sleep almost immediately. The last thought that went through my mind before I slept was how much I actually didn't care that I didn't have an orgasm. She had an explosive one, and that was all that mattered to me.

We slept in on my birthday. We spent most of the day in each other's arms. Laughing, watching TV, and thoroughly enjoying each other's company. We went out and had a nice dinner and came home. At around 9:00, Nina announced that it was now time for my surprise. Finally, I thought. She told me to go into her bedroom, strip down to my boxer shorts, and lay on her bed. After doing what I was instructed to do in less than four seconds I laid there waiting, and waiting, and waiting. After what seemed like an hour, Nina entered the room. She was dressed in nothing but white, silk panties and was holding a wall-sized mirror. She had put her hair in a pony-tail and looked absolutely gorgeous. She placed the mirror at the foot of the bed, crawled onto the bed with her back to the mirror and sat on all fours in between my legs. She looked up at me and told me that she had been planning this for a while. She then said a few words that I'll never forget and still sometimes recite in my mind. 'I know how much you love my butt, and I know you have a massive fetish for silk white panties. I bought a new pair just for this occasion. I want you to look in the mirror so you can get a good look at my butt going back and forth as I suck your hard cock.'

To hear Nina talk like that elicited a response in my brain that I can't really put into words. She doesn't say things like that. That's just not who she is. The fact that I was able to bring that out of her, combined with the fact that she had planned this perfect setting, made me want to cry. She was so excited to get down to business. She started making these 'MMMM' sounds when she saw my cock rising in my boxers. She started licking and kissing my erection through my boxers. I was as rock-hard as I'd ever been. While looking at me with those piercing eyes, she slowly removed my boxers. Without breaking eye-contact she gave me a long, loving lick from my balls all the way to the tip of my cock. She then ran her tongue over the bulbous head and started giving it short sucks and kisses. The next thing I felt was a thunderous volt of electricity as she took me fully into her mouth. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. She then looked up at me again while she stroked my shaft and ran the tip over her hungry tongue. Nina was moaning just as much as I was and this turned me on even more. She proceeded to run her nails over my chest and stomach and started sucking me so hard and fast that I actually thought I was going to pass out. Feeling her warm mouth and tongue around my ready to explode cock was almost too much for me to handle. I didn't want to come yet. I wanted this to last forever. I stupidly tried to create a distraction by glancing in the mirror. I saw her perfect ass through her sheer, silk, white panties going back and forth as she devoured my cock.

I knew I was done for. It was time. I laid my head back on the pillow and started saying her name over and over. I told her to look at me once more so I could see that beautiful face as she gave me the kind of pleasure that most people can only read about. I grabbed her pony tail and told her that I was going to explode. She started to moan even louder as the first stream of my come filled her mouth and throat. Another stream followed, then another. My cock was jerking violently as a fourth and finally fifth stream filled her hot mouth. It was easily the most I've ever come in my life. I was shocked and VERY impressed that Nina was able to swallow it all. She stayed down there for a while eagerly looking for any drop of my seed that might have gotten away. She then gave the head of my still pulsating cock a little kiss before laying her head on my chest and wrapping her sweaty hand in mine. We laid there in silence for a long time and just held each other. Sometimes love doesn't need words. This was an incredible moment of unspoken love between two people, and we relished in it. The experiences we shared in one another's arms that weekend will never be forgotten, for as long as I live.

Unfortunately, Nina and I have since went our separate ways. I'll always love her, but not like I did the weekend of my 36th birthday. This story is 100% true and not one word of it was embellished. Even I couldn't make this stuff up...