Grecian Odessey

Story Info
Greek girl scores big.
10.9k words
4.58
30.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
773 Followers

His name was John Ashton, president, owner and CEO of his own major software company, major stock holder in several others and entrepreneur. His net worth was in excess of five billion dollars. Home base was Seattle. He owned a large mansion on Mercer Island. His real estate holdings included a large house on Orcas Island, a penthouse in Las Vegas, a beach house in Boca Raton, Florida and several other houses in different parts of the world. He had just closed another multi-million dollar deal and felt that after five years of steady go, go, go; he was due some time off.

He left his company in the capable hands of Debbie Evans, his second in command, boarded his 737 Biz Jet and flew to Greece on a rare vacation.

He chartered a yacht in Athens. The yacht chartered for one hundred thousand a week. Well, it was a big yacht! He picked up an entourage of women in Athens and set off across the Med. The yacht was one hundred seventy five feet long and came with a crew of twenty. It was lavishly stocked with every imaginable luxury. He stocked it with six girls who liked the sea and lots of fun. Ashton was used to handling women. He was calm and urbane. In his international travels he had bedded many of them. As far as he was concerned, their only reason for being with him was to satisfy his lust.

First, they sailed to Mykonos. Mykonos is home to numerous clothing optional beaches. The girls and he opted for 'no clothes' and hit the sand. They stayed a week on Mykonos. They tried to screw each other to death on every beach they invaded. Nights aboard the yacht were a constant parade of willing, warm flesh.

They had enough skinny dipping, so they headed for Santorini. When they landed the girls went shopping. By that time, they all were really, really good friends. The girls ran a rotation through his stateroom. Sometimes two or three in a single night fell to his lust. This was the way vacations were supposed to be!

By the time they left Santorini, he had had about enough sun and fun, so they went back to Piraeus. Since he had some business in northern Greece, he left the yacht in the yacht basin and flew to Thessalonika, checking into his suite at the Hyatt.

On the first night, in fact, on the first hour of the first night, he met a girl named Marina. He found her in the hotel bar while he was waiting for a table for dinner. Fairly tall at 5'8" she had about 130 well distributed pounds on her frame. Her skin was pure white. Her breasts were large but not overly so and thrust upward. She was an absolute knock out.

He looked for her chaperone and found none. He walked over to her and said, "Hi, could I buy you a drink?"

"I don't drink much alcohol," she replied.

"How about some juice or soda?" He suggested in desperation.

"Maybe some passion fruit juice?" she requested.

"Let me buy you dinner while you wait," he pled.

"I don't know about that. I don't know you. You might be one of the bad guys. I'm just waiting for my father. I hope he remembers where I am. He often forgets me."

"I promise, I'm not a lothario. I need some company during my meal and if I can offer something to you while you wait for your father, I'll be very much pleased to do so."

"Okay, but just until papa gets here!" she answered. She summoned the barman and said something to him in Greek. He nodded and left.

A couple of minutes later, the restaurant announced the opening of their table. "Shall we?" he asked, and escorted her to the table.

"What should I have?" she asked demurely.

"Order anything you want. Don't be shy. Order all of it if you want."

The waiter appeared with a telephone. "It's your yacht, Mr. Ashton." He said.

John took the phone, listened for a minute and then said into it, "Well, offer them ten million. I must have it." He hung up.

When he looked back to Marina, her eyes were wide open. She was staring at him. "You're not THE John Ashton are you? The multi-billionaire? Oh my god!"

"Guilty as charged," he replied. "I hope it doesn't make a difference to you."

"I've never met a really rich person before. What are you doing here?"

"I'm on vacation. I usually come here whenever I take time off. The weather is cool and the women are beautiful. Like you."

She blushed. "I'm just a poor girl. How can you be seen with a person like me?"

"First, you are beautiful beyond words. Second, you have a sweet, unassuming manner. Third, I am hoping you don't have a husband or a boyfriend. Last, but not least, I want to get to know you better."

She was now cherry red. He thought she might cry. "Give me a minute to absorb all this," she quietly said.

The waiter brought the menu while she was 'absorbing'. Finally she said, "What do you want with me?"

"I am hoping to develop a deeper relationship with you. I am largely out of the company of women because of my businesses. I don't get much spare time for women. I don't want to hop in the sack. I just want to know you better." That seemed to relax her a little. He could tell even then that this wasn't going to be one of his usual easy conquests. So pure and innocent. "If it's not too much of an imposition, could you show me the city tomorrow?"

"Okay, I'll meet you here in the morning. What time do you want to start?"

"Let's start about nine. Then we'll have time for some sight-seeing before lunch."

"Are we taking my car?" She offered.

"No, I'll arrange transportation."

He summoned the waiter and ordered the meal. Greeks are excellent cooks, so everything was perfect. They had a bottle of local wine (Domestica) with the meal and that seemed to make her happy. He admired her as she ate. She was delicate, almost childlike in her manner. He felt something pop way down deep inside of him.

She was in the restaurant the next morning when he came down for breakfast. She had on a knockout white sun dress. She smiled when she saw him. "Good morning," she said.

"Good morning to you. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Okay, maybe just a little."

After the meal the limo took them up into the mountains. Later they walked around the city for a while. As they walked she said, "I am sure you have many women hidden out somewhere. I don't want to be part of a harem."

"I must admit I've got some women on my yacht. I don't have anyone permanent anywhere. I've been way too busy for any permanent liaisons. That is, until now," He replied as truthfully as he could. "Besides, you could never be a harem girl."

"Why not?" she asked, a little miffed.

"Harem girls are nothing like you. You are much nicer and a lot prettier. Also, you are not here for the money."

That beautiful blush filled her cheeks again. She had a strange look in her eyes. It wasn't love and it wasn't lust. A woman had never looked at him that way before. It was disturbing. They had returned to the hotel and sat in the bar. She had a glass of fruit juice. He had a vodka martini. He summoned the barman and the barman brought the phone. He dialed and said, "Let the girls go. We may be having other guests."

"Just what other guests would you be talking about?" she asked suspiciously.

"I am hoping that you and your family will join me for a week or so and cruise through the islands."

There was that blush again. She replied, "Daddy probably won't do it. Mama might. If she doesn't, I'll have to bring one of my sisters. I'll need a chaperone."

"How many sisters do you have?" He asked.

"Four," she answered.

"Bring them all. Bring your mama too."

"Huh? How big is this boat?"

"It's got plenty of room for all of you. Don't worry. Go ask your mama and let me know in the morning."

"Okay." Once again, that look flashed across her face.

She arrived the next morning and they had breakfast together again. By now, he was totally hooked on her; he just didn't know it yet.

He asked, "Well, did you talk it over with your parents?"

"Yes, I did. As predicted, poppa won't go but mama and my sisters will."

"Great! When can you be ready?"

"We're ready now," she smiled.

They got into the limo and headed for her house. It was a farm high up on a hill. Her sisters were all beautiful young ladies. Mama was an older version of Marina. Papa was busy in the vineyard. The driver loaded all the bags into the limo and they headed for the airport.

"I thought we were going to a boat for a cruise," she said with a worried look on her face.

"We are. The yacht is moored in Piraeus."

"I don't know about flying. Mama might be afraid. She doesn't like crowds."

"There won't be any crowds. I have my own plane."

"Is it big enough for all of us?"

"Gee, I hope so," He teased.

When they got to the airport the limo drove right out onto the executive ramp and parked beside the 737. They all got out.

Marina looked all around. "Where is your plane?" she asked.

They were at the bottom of the boarding ramp. "Right here," He replied.

Her eyes got bigger as she told her mama and her sisters that this big airliner was his private airplane. As they boarded the aircraft, the captain winked at him. "Nice catch!" he remarked.

The interior of the 737 was designed for comfort. Huge lounge chairs, sofas and a bedroom with attached bathroom. There was another rest room forward in the cabin. The girls toured the airplane. "Mama says you're just like Hugh Hefner," Marina told him.

"Tell mama that Hefner never had so many beautiful girls in his life. Tell them to strap in. We'll leave soon."

The women all sank into the overstuffed seats and strapped in. They taxied out and took off. None of them had ever been in an airplane before. Two of his cabin attendants took their drink orders as soon as they leveled off. It would be a short but eventful flight.

"I am going to the restroom," Marina announced and headed for the aft cabin.

Mama and the sisters were busy looking out the windows as Marina motioned for him to follow her. As soon as his cabin door closed, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. He could feel her nipples pressing into his chest. "I don't know where this is going, John, but I want you to know we are all very grateful to you."

He kissed her back, trying not to be a total letch and said, "I don't know either, but it feels like it's headed in the right direction." He went back to the main cabin and sat down. He knew then what it felt like to be in a whirl pool. He knew that his usual use 'em and lose 'em tactic was not going to work here. In fact, he had no intention of even trying it. He had never felt this way about any woman. He was confused and nervous.

The airplane landed at Hellenicon and they boarded the waiting limo. Forty five minutes later, they arrived at the yacht basin. He walked across the ramp onto the deck, turned around and saw the girls all staring at him. "Come on," he said. "This is the right boat."

They filed across the boarding ramp. "The attendants will show you to your staterooms. If you need anything at all, just push one of the little white buttons that are scattered around the yacht and someone will assist you." They wandered around in shock. Soon assistance appeared and they were shown to their quarters. The staterooms were elegant and richly appointed. Each had its own bathroom.

Marina was the first to join him on the bridge. She wrapped her hands around his and looked into his eyes. Her eyes were limpid, bottomless pools. He wanted to dive in, but he didn't want to scare her before they even left the dock.

Presently they were joined by the rest of her family. They were sitting on the after deck as the yacht pulled out of the harbor.

"Mama wants to know who is driving the boat," one of the sisters asked.

"Tell her the captain is driving the boat. All we have to do is relax and have fun. He has mapped out a tour of the islands, but if one of you wants to go somewhere else, let me know and we'll go there."

Mama was eyeing him suspiciously. She said something to Marina in Greek. Marina laughed and said, "No, mama, it's not like that!"

Marina sat down beside him on the lounger. "Mama thinks you may have captured us and are taking us away as slaves. It's not true, is it?"

He laughed, "Of course not. Tell mama that if any of you are not comfortable, I can have you back home quickly."

"How? Wouldn't you have to turn the boat around?"

"No, on the next deck up there is a helicopter pad. I can fly any of you off at any time. I want everyone to relax and have fun, but if you can't, let me know and I'll get all of you home safely."

She walked over and talked briefly with mama. Mama smiled at him and gave him a little wave. What a relief! He felt like he had just won the lottery.

The beautiful Marina ambled back over to him and sat down. "Mama is happy now. She is just nervous. All this is new to us. We used to think that getting souvlaki from a street vendor was a big deal."

"Speaking of food would you like some snacks?" he asked.

"Yes, I think we are all a little hungry after coming from home."

He ordered some fresh chilled shrimp, cracked crab and little spring rolls. When it was served, they all gathered around the buffet.

"What are they doing? Why don't they eat?" he asked.

Marina replied, "We thought you said 'snack'. This is dinner."

"No, we're having roasted lamb for dinner. Tell them to dig in and enjoy themselves. If they want something else, let me know and I'll order it for them."

Marina chattered at the women. They still appeared to be shy.

"Come on, Marina. Let's get them started." He took her arm and steered her to the buffet table.

"What do I do?" she asked.

"Just get a plate and load it with whatever you want," he said, taking a plate from the waiting stack. He noticed that the galley staff had also included olives, cheese, bread, crackers and some caviar in addition to a couple of bottles of wine and some juice.

Marina looked at her mama and loaded her plate. Her mama walked to the table, got a plate and loaded it with snacks. The rest of the girls followed suit and soon the whole group was munching, drinking and talking.

He squeezed Marina's hand. "That's more like it," He remarked.

"Is it always like this?" she asked.

"Almost never," he replied, "I seldom have the happy company of so many beautiful women."

So they sailed out across the Med. Late in the afternoon, Marina came to him, her head bowed. "What do you expect of me?" she shyly asked.

"You have already given me the pleasure of your company. That is all any man could ask."

"But don't you expect me to do something 'special' for you?"

"I want you to do whatever makes you happy. If you are asking me if I expect you to sleep with me, the answer is no. That may come later in our relationship and I have to admit that I want to but I don't want to run afoul of your mother and sisters. I most surely do not want to scare you or make you do something you don't want to do. Let's just take it nice and slow. For now, friendly is fine with me."

She smiled at him and gave him that 'look' again. She pulled his lips down to her and kissed him. It exceeded 'friendly' by a long way. Again, he felt something stirring deep in his heart. He didn't want to admit it but even then, he was falling in love with her.

"I am very happy that you don't want to take advantage of me. I am having some deep feelings for you, too. I don't want to screw things up by going too far too fast."

She looked at mama, then at him. She kissed him full on the lips again. Mama smiled. The sisters giggled.

He had hired a small combo and at six o'clock they began to play. "Who wants to dance?" he asked.

Marina immediately volunteered. "Where did you get the band?" she asked.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask the chief steward. I just told him to get a good combo for our evenings. They'll probably leave us in Crete but if you want them to stay, I can arrange it."

He took her into his arms and squeezed her lightly. She was so soft. Her perfume had him completely enchanted. He danced her around the deck. Mama tapped her on the shoulder and took over. What a surprise! Mama was soft and she could dance too. She squeezed him and whispered in his ear, "Please don't hurt her. She is a virgin. All my daughters are virgins."

"I would rather die than hurt her," he whispered back. He was startled when he discovered that he really meant it.

One by one, the sisters cut in. They were having fun. So was he but more importantly, so was Mama.

The band stopped at eight. The supper chimes rang and they retired to the dining area. The galley staff had really outdone themselves. The head chef appeared and announced, "If any of you want something different, please let me know and I'll prepare it."

Nobody wanted anything different; after all, roast lamb was close to being the Greek national meal. The women tried hard, but they just couldn't wolf down all the lamb. Stuffed to the gills, they all went to the forward lounge.

"That was the best meal I ever had," chimed Marina.

"I hope it is the first of many," he quietly murmured to her.

She blushed. He felt so good, he almost yelled out loud. She was just so beautiful. The more he stayed around her, the less he wanted her to leave. He had never been in love but he suspected that he was close to it now.

Her mother looked at him and smiled. She knew, even then, that he was solidly hooked. The sisters were whispering amongst themselves and giggling. They probably knew it too. It seems the only ones not completely convinced were Marina and John.

One by one, the sisters and then mama went to their staterooms. He stayed in the lounge with Marina, not wanting to let her get away. She sat down next to him. He put his arms around her and kissed her. She hugged him tightly to her and hummed a little tune. He kissed her again and she melted into his arms.

None of the women he had ever been with had this effect on him. He had the feeling that she belonged right where she was and that nothing could tear her away from him. He knew it would be easy to let things get out of hand and he didn't want that. Had she been anyone else, they would have been in his stateroom by now. His body ached for her. If he didn't take charge, he knew he would loose control and do something he would regret.

He stood up and pulled her to her feet. "I don't want to leave you now, but I want you to get a good night's rest. If only you weren't so damned nice! I'll take you to your stateroom."

"What makes you think I want to go to my stateroom?" she asked. "Maybe I want to go to your stateroom."

"Marina, if you were just about anyone else, I would lift you up and carry you at a dead run to my room. But I think we may be working on something really good here and I don't want to take the chance of losing it."

"I guess you're right John, but it would be so easy to be with you. My hormones are boiling."

"Believe me, I know how you feel. I feel the same way. I promised your mother that I would not hurt you and I am determined to keep that promise. I want you so badly, my entire being is shaking. Let's be sure before we do anything rash."

He walked her to her stateroom. He held her and hugged her at the door, letting his lips gently brush hers. She held his head, pulled him to her and licked his lips. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Back in his stateroom, he reviewed the situation. Here he was in the middle of the Med with a girl he was falling in love with. Love? How did that get in there? As he thought it over, he realized that he was, in fact, falling in love with her. Did he need a woman to complicate his already complex life? What good was all his money if he couldn't share it with someone he loved? He had never shared anything with anybody. He was too busy amassing a fortune. Did he want a wife and kids? He wasn't sure, but he knew he wanted Marina. He knew he would have to talk to mama and papa very soon.

bassbelly
bassbelly
773 Followers