Greed

Story Info
Greed.
2.3k words
4.12
15.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been materialistic - I have very few possessions, and even fewer that I honestly care for particularly. But at the same time... I am greedy. What's mine is mine, simple as that. My little princess didn't need a lot of time to learn that. It barely required a lesson. She said it was evident in everything, without words; the way I held her, the way I bit her, the way I snarled her little name with such conviction. And she was not bothered by this... on the contrary; she rather seemed to enjoy it. With giggles and slightly labored breath, she confessed on more than one occasion that she felt a need for that level of me; she craved to be gripped tightly the way I gripped her, to feel the heat and the power in each motion and word. There were times where she felt it imperative to be reminded she was mine, and I was willing to oblige her in such a state.

On one particular occasion, she came to me feeling drained and exhausted. Each message she sent me was deplete of her usual vigor, and I could tell before she even said anything my little girl was feeling the weight of the world again. When things got tiresome as this, she confessed, the only thing she wanted was to be able to feel certain of something. And when I assured her she could be certain of me, she sent me a simple request;

"Show me, Daddy. Please? I need to know..."

"Know what?" I responded, pausing a moment before adding "Be a big girl and use your words."

"I need to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I'm Yours," she sent back after a bit of a pause. I could practically taste her desperate frustration through the text, and in my mind's eye envisioned her squirming and rubbing her thighs together as her pussy began to ache for attention. "I need it, so badly... I need to feel like Daddy's good little slut. I need to feel so owned it's like anyone who looks at me knows I'm Yours."

"Better," I sent back. "Now, since you've been so well-behaved... Daddy has a treat for you."

My next message contained a simple set of instructions - she was to harness-bind herself tightly with the set of ropes I'd used on her when we first became intimate, put her clothes on over that (outfit picked by yours truly of course, and lacking undergarments), then head to a nearby strip mall to meet me. She'd seemed a bit disappointed I wouldn't be giving her a treat in person, but more than a little enthusiastic too. About 30 minutes into her assignment, she sent me a text full of little hearts and smiley faces saying how deliciously naughty she felt. She called me as she reached a little department store, speaking in cute little hushed tones about how some of the staff there kept giving her second glances.

"They know you're different," I said back, smiling as the words curled from my lips. Something about speaking to her, especially with authority, made my voice feel practically serpentine in my own damn mouth and I loved it. "They can feel the heat from you, you know. They can smell it on you - the scent of owned little princess-bitch in heat."

I heard a clatter that sounded like hangers being mangled in the background accidentally as she briefly faltered her grip from my words. The surge of sick pride was almost ludicrously rich. "D-d-Daddy~" she muttered out plaintively. "Not fair. You're making me even more tingly down there..."

"I never said I'd be fair, little girl," I said. It wasn't a cold statement, or a cruel one -it was simple and matter-of-fact. "The sweet little place between your legs is mine, and I will make it drip and ache and throb for me whenever it pleases me to do so."

Her breath caught in her throat, a stifled moan. I imagine the feeling that rushed through me at that point was not far from the sensation of a shark picking up blood in the water. I pressed the advantage.

"And not just there... everywhere. I own every pretty fuckin' inch of you, don't I baby doll?"

"Mmmph... Y-yes, Daddy..." she half-groaned back into the receiver. I could practically picture the little quiver in her left thigh as she struggled to both stand upright and keep her needy, greedy little hands off her heated flesh.

"Mine to do with as I please, aren't you? Any time, any place, any way that I choose?"

"Yesssssss~"

"Then I'd suggest you turn around, sweets."

She spun like a twist-off cap, eyes wide as a buffet plate a piece as she saw me less than 5 feet away, smirking at her with phone in hand. Those arms shot forth like twin coiled snakes and for a second I wasn't sure if she wanted to embrace me because she'd missed me or squeeze the life from me for making her this damp between the thighs. The hug she gave was somewhere in-between, and I returned the favor with one of those sweet, loving innocent hugs that changed drastically when my hands instinctively found her ass and squeezed as I pulled her in for one of those oxygen-stealing kisses.

"Surprised to see me?" I asked. My answer was vigorous nods and a flurry of little hungry kisses.

"I'll take that as a yes." My fingers curl ever so affectionately though her hair and I both see her smile at the affection and shudder a bit as she remembers these same fingers have held her hair in a vice-like grip and owned her. Sweet moments of juxtaposition.

"Of course I missed You..." she purred out tenderly, hands still interlocked behind my head. "It's not as if You're easy to forget anyway. Even before today... You just dwell on my mind." Her tongue slid silently across her own lips, tasting the last moments of our kiss fresh again.

"You mean I take up space in that pretty little head?" I asked, slightly squeezing her hips. "Flattery will get you nowhere, kitten..."

"Luckily for me, it's the truth. I know better than to lie to You..." she paused, getting on her tip-toes to lean into my ear before continuing with "especially about what I want."

"Tell me, then, sweets. Spell it out, word for word."

"I want You to take me by the hand, and be sweet with me, until we reach the back of this store. And from there, I want whatever You want. I place myself fully into Your hands." She was blushing, speaking in lowered tones, but her voice never wavered a bit. Her face showed the strength of her conviction, the level to which she had committed before the words even formed.

This is how my sweet little kitten does me in every damn time.

She knows well I feel about her - how beautiful she is, how smart, how perfect. She knows how much she means to me, how much I adore her. She knows that in my eyes, even though I have to look down to make eye contact with her she mentally towers over me like a goddess and I would happily kneel at her feet as her humbled and willing servant if ever asked. She knows what power she possesses, over not just me but others, to evoke this reaction of joyous fealty and submission. And yet she gives herself over to me instead.

It's more power than a mortal should wield. It's almost too much to handle. It's enough to drive many people mad. And that level of power is my biggest vice, a vice she gleefully enables.

"What's the magic word, little girl?" I manage, in shock myself that I have any ability remaining to retain composure and not just rip her clothes of this very instant.

"Please, Daddy?" she mused cutely, swishing her little skirt back and forth as she ground up a bit closer for me. "Pretty please, take me to the first empty place we can find and make Your little princess feel like an owned little fuckdoll?"

Even if that hadn't been my plan from the beginning, it certainly was now.

The walk through the store went by in a sort of haze. Nothing else really interested me at this point - all my senses were trained on my princess. She smelled sinfully divine, sacrilegiously angelic... and I could hardly wait to taste her. The instant the coast was clear of meddlesome staff and patrons, I gently opened the bathroom door and shoved her inside it. As I followed her in she was giggling already, moving back into the corner as I locked the door.

"Daaaaaddy~" she beckoned in a sing-song voice. "I'm reaaaady-"

"You think you are," I snarled out, approaching her with the flames of Inferno's depths alight in my eyes. "You have no idea. I won't go easy on you, princess..." I tailed off as my hands found their purchase on her neck, squeezing with gradually building pressure. "And I will not be gentle."

"God, I hope not," she teased even as her breath became a bit more ragged and harder to come by. "Your babydoll needs the worst of you, Daddy... can I have it? Nnngh... I promise... I'll take it like a big girl..."

Fuck.

That voice... the innocent yet raunchy begging look on her face as she pleaded with me... the echoing of her breath in the tile room... it was damn-near hypnotic.

I was barely able to save her dress, snatching it off and tossing it aside. Seconds later she was balancing against the wall as seductively as possible while gasping for air. She wore the ropes, bound the same way I'd bound them when we first met... and nothing else at all. My teeth found her neck like a wolf driven mad with the need for the rut and I ground my still-clothed flesh against her, drinking in her plaintive mewls and whimpers of lust-heated frustration. My fingers slid the rope aside and exposed her drooling moisture to my fingers. Her lower lips hungrily suckled on me as her upper pair whisper-groaned sweetly about how much she'd looked forward to this. I pulled away only to yank my shirt off like a man possessed, some part of me that still retained control knowing to hold onto it. We kissed again, differently than before. This wasn't a polite, people-may-see kiss one does in public; this was the rough, insatiable claiming kiss, sloppy and bordering on desperate with its imperative, the type that dragged me closer to her even as I felt her melt against me.

I spun her toward the wall and she assumed proper position without a second thought or a word, cute little rear propped up immediately and wiggling for my approval. A slap to her ass told her she'd earned it, and her response was a cute little groan and a giggle. I don't think I'd ever wanted my next breath as badly as I wanted her right then and there.

I undid my zipper and teased her a bit more with the head of my shaft, wanting to watch her shake a moment longer. The shirt came around her neck and pulled her head back, her body crashing back into me as I forced her tiny frame to engulf my full length. Bathed in her heat as she practically went limp instantly, I kissed the air from her as my body did what instinct demanded and began pummeling my way into her with a level of reckless abandon and semi-feral passion. Even with my lips to hers, the sound of her felt impossibly loud and I was sure we'd hear knocking on the door at any moment. I broke the kiss and eased up my grip, letting her breathe a bit.

She begged for more.

I left handprints on her rump, my teeth marking her shoulders and upper back. The word "mine" was snarled out of my mouth so many times it seemed I'd lost the rest of my vocabulary in the sacrificial fires of our passion.

"Yours," she parroted each time, begging me with her eyes when words failed her as well. She met my thrusts, didn't shy away for an instant...

I felt I'd needed her since before we'd ever met.

Location made it mandatory we finish quickly. My princess reached her climax first, and I used my fingers to bring her to another as I painted her rump with my seed. We were both heaving with exertion, sweating slightly and panting... and above all, content. We made ourselves as presentable as possible, though I'd refused to let her remove my cum from her flesh and she'd smirkingly agreed.

I still don't know how we didn't get caught, truth be told. But we managed to slip out together, no one seeming the wiser. She leaned into me and kissed my cheek, then my neck, as we exited the store with beating hearts and a shared, twisted satisfaction.

"I feel so claimed, Daddy..." she whispered out as we headed towards home. "I love it. Thank You."

"Anything for my little princess..." I mused, grabbing her rump as we made our way down the street. I idly wondered how many people walking past could smell the sex on us... then moments later, the thought only amped me up further.

"You do realize there's still more to come when we get home, right babydoll?" I asked her, pausing for a moment to wait on a crossing signal.

She took my free hand in hers, smiled up at me, and kissed it.

"God, I hope so Daddy."