Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 02

Story Info
She earned a contract worth 20 millions with her holes.
3.4k words
4.11
44.7k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sujitha20
sujitha20
67 Followers

The inhibitions had gone with liquor and modesty had gone with Varun, Sharma started stripping me. He lunged and grabbed me in a tight embrace from rear. He pulled the "pallu" of my sari. He unraveled my saree by taking out the pleats and I am in my skirt and blouse. Sharma rolled up the skirt and bunched it around my waist. He began feeling my ass cheeks, licking my naked back, which is very smooth and tight.

Ahmed had pulled my blouse cup down and licked my left boob. He removed the drool of his driver from my left breast and replaced it with his. Sharma also moved in front, towed another cup, lashed his tongue on my right breast and he removed the drool of their driver and replaced it with his on my right boob. As I hoped, they did not recognize the cigar smell from my tits.

"Oh God... look at how firm they are, in spite of being so huge, no sag at all and they are very smooth and tight!" Sharma exclaimed.

"They are not properly used at all," Ahmed rudely replied and smacked on my left breast.

Here was I, an innocent happy homemaker, standing between two strangers, with my blouse cups tottered and my breasts exposed, my skirt was rolled up and my ass and pussy divulged. The embarrassment and excitement quickly stimulated my nipples. My nipples were taut as the bosses were sucking licking and biting my tits, nipples and aureoles.

I resolved myself to accept what is happening, not to worry any more, and to enjoy equally as my lovers enjoying me. Pathetic mood will not solve any problem. "When the rape is inevitable one has to enjoy it." I told myself, "At this stage I should not think that what was going on was scurrilous and taunt. However I was on a mission and it must be executed perfectly."

"Let's go to bed room," I begged them.

I was almost naked between the two men whom I never saw before. Both the fully dressed men had lead me to our bedroom. We walked to the bedroom. I was in the middle and both guys have their arms around me, one palm each on my hips. I felt awkward, as I was the only one who is naked. I was sure both the leprechauns were watching my breasts jiggle as we walked down the hallway. Feeling proud, I held them out as far as I can.

"Oh! We forgot the drinks," said so Sharma went back to bring the bottle and glasses.

Ahmed grappled fondling, very hard, my breasts and me from behind. I feel his crotch hunching against my naked butt. He leaned over and kissed me roughly on the neck. Ahmed now had sole access to both my boobs, and he started smacking them from the sides one by one, and pinching my nipples. He took each one of my breasts covered by his large palms and squeezed my breasts very harsh, to the point of being painful.

"Handle with care, sir, Oh ... not so hard ... they're tender," I turned my head back and urged him.

"This is the real way to handle a whore's tits, Soozee." Ahmed kissed me on my lips and continued to crush my tits.

Sharma emerged with the basket and a glass filled drink. "You must drink this."

"No, sir, I never drink."

"You have to, bitch, you have to," commanded Ahmed and with that, he grabbed my hair from behind, made my face upwards. Sharma put the glass at my mouth. I tried to say something in protest, but Sharma started cramming the scotch down my throat. I had no choice but to gulp it down. Yet, Sharma was pouring the drink so fast that a lot of it spilled and dribbled out side of my mouth and ran down to my chest. Finally, Sharma had emptied the whole glass, half of it down my throat and half of it down my chest. He mixed it very strong, so it had its effect on me immediately.

Sharma licked the scotch from my chest and then put the basket in bedroom and came out to join us. Two lovers flanked my sides in full dress and we moved unison to the bedroom. Their hands are around me one hand each on my ass and one hand each on my chest. We entered the bedroom.

"Don't call us Sir, from now, its sounds awkward. We are your lovers call us with some kinky nicknames. That turn us more," Sharma, informed.

"OK. Why don't you undress my boys?" I responded in a husky voice.

Sharma immediately started undressing and Ahmed removed his coat and ordered, "It's your duty to undress me, you slut."

"I''ll do my Imthicock." I rejoined and tried to unhook my dangling blouse first.

"Keep it like that and also the skirt. You are looking slutty with them. I like it."

The blouse cups were dangling down, the skirt was bunched up, and nudity was better than this obscenity but I have no other go except to accept.

I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pant and dragged down his pants and underwear in one motion. Ahmed was not huge, but circumcised. This is the first circumcised cock I ever saw. He had a normal amount of pubic hair. His dick was thin. It was about five and half inches long and smooth with a nice thick head. It was half-erect. I kissed on it and stood again and I reached for the buttons of his shirt and undid them.

He removed his shirt and dragged me roughly by my tits to the bed and he sat on the edge of the bed and wrenched my tits to him. "Suck it, bitch." he adjured.

"No, Imthibaby, I never suck any cock." I acted so that they should think that their cocks are the first ones I sucked, ever.

"You have to; if this is first time I'll instruct you how to do." Ahmed snapped.

I kissed him on his bald head and replied, "I'll obey whatever my lover orders but I inform you, I did not suck till now. Don't forget that I was an innocent house wife till today morning."

Ahmed's face shone with glaze. He was satisfied with my answer and entreated, "You are going to suck me as I tell you to." "Yes, sir," I answered submissively as I bent over to his cock and kissed on its bulbous. Once he heard me say it, he slapped my face with his cock. I looked down at his cock, the head moist with wetness, my hand wrapped around the base and waited for Ahmed's instructions.

"Lick my shaft first and then all over the head" He said in a gruff voice. "Do it nice and slow. Use the tip of your tongue."

I gently pumped his dick with hand and licked his shaft with my tongue. The moment my tongue touched his cock he shuddered. "I've been wanting this mouth for so fucking long," he said crudely. I felt him swell against my tongue. I licked up the shaft then rolled my tongue all over his bulbous head. I kissed the tip and gently licked his pre-cum.

"Oh yea, that's the right way to do it." Ahmed moaned encouragingly, running his fingers through my hair.

"Now lick down one side and up the other," he said, pushing my hair out of my face so he could see.

As Ahmed held my hair and cumbered my head down on his dick, I could not see what Sharma was doing and I wondered where he was! I bent on par with the bed and my ass is high in the air. As soon as I thought of Sharma, I felt his breath on my ass. He started licking my fannies. I tried to look back leaving Ahmed's dick and Sharma knelt behind me and licking my buttocks vigorously.

Ahmed caught my hair tightly and pulled my head back to his cock. I felt Sharma's hands on my rear; he was spreading the cheeks of my ass. I felt his tongue pushing into my hind hole; his hand moved between my legs and reached my soaking pussy.

"Now take it all in," his voice rough, "I want to see my whole cock disappear in your mouth!" Ahmed croaked.

I fellated him using just my mouth with all the skills I'd learned. He was appreciative, at least in action. He had his hands on my head and was holding me softly, caressing my hair as I was basically make-shift glory-holing him.

As I slid him deeper and deeper, Ahmed let out a groan as I took his cock in all the way to the base and fluttering my tongue on bulbous.

"Your curves of the body and your arse up there are fucking hot, my dear slutty house wife." Ahmed commented lewdly.

I felt his cock swell up more in my mouth. The smell of his cock and the tongue in my posterior hole aroused me a lot. My tongue licking the base of his cock, as it slid deeper and deeper. Fighting off the gag reflex when the head of his cock touched my throat, I took a deep breath and inhaled his pubic smell.

Sharma inserted his tongue into my dorsal hole and licked all over. "The bitch's retral hole is incredibly hot. oooooohhhhhhhhh she stored honey here." He informed Ahmed.

"Oh! It's a real whore, check what the slutty house wife stored in her pussy," Ahmed inquired.

The musky scent and the tongue in my retral hole aroused me to a high degree. I felt my pussy twitch and squeeze out my pussy juices down my leg. I loved every second of this; feeling the veins of Ahmed's shaft fill with blood in my mouth and Sharma's tongue in my ass. Now Sharma shifted his focus on to my love pot and he was twirling his tongue in my cunt.

"This filly's cunt too is filled with honey, it's so sweet." Sharma exclaimed, and was whirling his tongue in my anterior hole. He was skiving in the soft folds of my vaginal lips with his rough tongue, and inserted two fingers in to my butt-hole. I constricted my cunt muscles and made it very tight for his tongue to move. Ass muscles also made the entry of his fingers difficult.

Sharma spreads open my engorged lips and was investigating my slit. He bent over and kissed my downy pubic area. His kissed the erectile between my outer lips and my wet opening. His tongue slowly dipped inside me again slowly and tightly! It feels great.

"The slut's cunny is very tight, Ahmed, I never lick such a tight cunt." Sharma yelled in joy, started brushing my clitoris with his tongue and tried to open my cunt with the fingers on his free hand. My body tingled with his double-pronged attack, one hand in puss and one hand in ass.

"I told you this slut is not used much." Ahmed smacked on my back.

"Now suck my cock fast and hard, let me see just how a cock hungry slut sucks cock," Ahmed directed.

I wasted no time and was pumping and stroking his wand in my mouth, making it wet and moaning as I sucked with the slurping sounds, my mouth and lips were making. I paused a moment to lick his balls before swallowing the whole cock again. I picked up speed, pumping his rod with my hand and sucking it at the same time. The imbibing sounds from my puss with the licking and sucking of Sharma were also increasing. Sharma was an expert in licking the pussy. His manipulations with his tongue and fingers and tongue on my cunt ignited huge orgasm. His tongue and lips fluttered all over my sensitive privates.

Ahmed's hands were kneading my tits each in one hand as though he is milking them. "Your melons are fucking smooth and tight and your mouth is hot as kiln, aaaaahhhh," approved Ahmed, "Bitch, your body is a trophy."

Ahmed was also praising my body and my hot mouth.

"Oooohhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh," he moaned and screeched in joy "You have learned very quickly, AWAWAWAW, Sooozeee, my dear slutty house wife of yesterday."

I thought I have succeeded in satisfying this bald headed boor also. Sharma was already gripped by my charisma. Ahmed, who was harsh on me in the beginning, also started praising me.

Sharma's tongue slid inside my slit. I felt it like a thin cock as it probed my rosy, silky petals of my love flower. His soft, full lips closed over my anterior internals as he caressed my whole pussy with his tongue. He slid one hand up my firm ass to rub my sphincter hole. Removing his tongue, he slipped one finger between my pouting folds, and began rubbing the ultra sensitive area behind my clitoris. He locked his lips on my clitoris while massaging the protruding bud with his warm tongue. The combined action, of his mouth and finger, another hand on my ass, a finger in my hind-hole, a dick in my mouth and two hands crushing my tender boobs, created a new sensation that I had never felt before.

The sensations of orgasm were wild and my mouth was stuffed with Ahmed's cock. I shrieked out during my orgasm. Obviously, the shriek was muffled by Ahmed's dick that was full in my mouth. I sped up my bobbing action on his cane. I tasted his hot sticky juices on his cock and sucked with even more lust. Two strokes later, he shot his entire cum into my mouth. With a loud moan, Ahmed ejaculated directly in my throat and I was gasping for breath. I gulped whole of his sperm. As the orgasm and the alcohol took the toll on him at a time, Ahmed fell on the bed like a log.

I bent there like that because Sharma's action down there is going on in full stream.

He was continuing his enthusiastic swordplay with his tongue inside my pudenda. Sharma sucks my clitoris into his mouth and moves it in and out...in and out...in and out... squeezing tightly on it each time it passes between his wet lips. Sharma's expert tongue and fingers caused another huge orgasm built in me. My orgasm shook me to my core. Whole of my body shuddered. My love pot leaked huge amount of juices and he drank all my nectar, as though he were dying of thirst. I screamed in ecstasy, moaned loud and came.

"Please, no.more...it's...too...too...much" I managed to utter.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHAaahhhhh iiiiiii" I groaned loud as I cum and cum over the mouth of Sharma. He sucked all the pussy juices and stood. I also stood leaving the limp dick, turned to Sharma and hugged him tightly and my nipples pressed to his nipples as he was one inch less than my height. He kissed on my lips and his erect dick is now on my belly. I did not see his dick until then. I held his dick in my hand and looked down. It is also not huge and may be roughly 6 inches but thick. I wrapped my fingers around it and began stroking. His cock felt like a white-hot iron rod in my hands. I loved the way he licked my orifices and made me come. So, with gratitude I wanted to give him a blowjob of his life. I knelt before him.

"Abhi, your piston is very hot and hard. I love your muscular body, your balls. Your dick is very thick," I was on my knees praising his hard, thick and hot dick, his hairy balls and his muscular thighs.

Took his cock in my hand, peeled the foreskin down, moved it to my mouth, opened my lips and slide them over his swollen purple bulbous head and began slurping it like a lollipop. I relish the moisture on its tip. I savor the musk of his shaft. Cupping his balls in my hand, I squeezed them gently. All the time my hands are massaging his firm butt. I placed his shaft in my mouth again and sucked it as hard as I could.

I gently licked around each sac, taking each softly between my lips as Sharma held my head tightly. I kissed my way up the length of the pole, until I reached the throbbing head. Ever so slowly, I eased my mouth over his erection. I heard him gasp, and his cock twitched as I wrapped my tongue around his sensitive spots on the phallus. My wet mouth took more and more of this beautiful instrument, until the big head hit the back of my throat.

Sharma groaned loudly, his eyes hooding, his head arching back as the heat of my hot, wet tongue enveloped his throbbing penis. His buttocks flexed taut, his chest heaved, and I cuddled his Fannies with both my hands tightly and poked his hindquarters with a finger as I was burying his cock deep in my mouth.

Sharma held my head tightly, "Ooooooooooohhhhhh! Oh! Bitch, nobody has ever taken so much of me like that before," and urged me on, "Please don't ever stop, it feels so good!" "Awawawawawawaww."

I had no intentions of stopping. I want to give him a treat of life for the way he worshiped my apertures front and back.

"It's the suck of my life, bitch, your mouth is scorching."

I palmed the warm milky white globes, and wrapped them around Sharma's glistening cock. Gripping the soft flesh around his cock, I began to fuck his cock with my tits. I moved my milky white melons up and down with his dick wrapped in them. Sharma could not bear it.

He screeched, "aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhiieeee, and bawled, "My dear, slutty putty, your mounds are so soft and your tits are the best set I ever fucked."

I bent my head down, so I could lick his cock head as it appeared between my full breasts and could see that this was making him frantic. The piston is twitching. I could tell he was ready to let go any second. I only had to use my melons up down 6 times and he let looses a cry of pleasure and spurted the jets of his sperm all over my tits and face. I continued to suck his tool until it went soft in my mouth.

I stood and embraced him tightly and he rested his head on my shoulders as he was in frenzy. "You have learned the blow job and tit fuck on the same day, my dear slutty house wife." between gasps he chuckled.

I giggled and said, "I did it for you, my dear lover." I spanked on his ass, yanked it to my crotch and flattered, "I am obliged for the way you worshiped my cunny and fanny and I am bound to pay you back as I got the orgasm of my life."

As we could not stand any more due to exhaustion and liquor, we reached the bed, where Ahmed is snoring. I sat on the bed and Sharma sat next to me with his hands around me asked "Is Varun not fucking you daily."

"Don't think much about him, my dear lover, you are the best licker and I can't forget your licking for my life."

"Don't think that I am a licker or sucker only, I am a better fucker than the hubby of my bitch," He crushed my tits.

I lip locked with him to avoid embarrassing questions. He slips his tongue into my mouth and it is a long wet kiss. His load and Ahmed's load were still fresh in my mouth, but he did not seem to care. I twirled my tongue in his mouth and he sucked my tongue. Then he kissed down my slender neck to my boobs, where he buried his face in my ample cleavage.

"We've been dying to see these beauties since the first time we saw your photo on your application." Sharma gripped my tight buns. "You don't know how much we've lusted after you," he whispered, "This is a dream comes true, you are a sexual enigma for us!" I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him fanatically.

((I know I have to act innovative and have to tell as many lies as possible to win over these male chauvinists.))

"This is a fantasy comes true to me too;" I told him.

sujitha20
sujitha20
67 Followers