Greedy Depravity Money Ch. 03

Story Info
she earned a contract worth 20 millions with her holes.
3.4k words
3.93
36.3k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sujitha20
sujitha20
67 Followers

I saw crude hanker in his eyes for me. It was very clear that Sharma became my fan and I won over him. Nevertheless, I have to win over the bald headed sexist who was very harsh on me verbally and physically. Therefore, I left the embrace of Sharma and lowered myself mashing my boobs against Ahmed's wide chest. Sharma followed me and rested his head on my back and his limp dick is touching my ass cheek. I licked Ahmed's nipple, clasped his limp cock in my hand and stroked it. Ahmed woke lazily and kissed my lips passionately. First time I saw passion with love in his eyes and not lust with authority.

Our bodies were sticky and smelling from the profuse sweat as the power went off. My lovers did not notice it as they are in heaven when their dicks were in my mouth.

"Why is it sweating so? Why didn't you switch on the AC?" Questioned Ahmed as his hand reached my breast, which is sticky with sweat and sperm of Sharma.

"The power is off and will come within an hour, my dear cockey, Let's have shower meanwhile and the first fuck under air-conditioner will be very nice," I kissed on his chest and quipped "I shall be referee for your fight for first fuck."

"oooooooooohhhhhhhhh!," Ahmed whimpered, "Soozee bitch is cooing!"

"I have a fantasy of fucking you in shower. Let me fulfill it," Sharma got up and spanked me, "Come on, let's go," he commanded. I got down from bed and stood.

"No it's my dream, let me go with her," objected Ahmed.

"So the quarrel starts for the first shower and not for the first fuck." I joked. They both giggled.

I continued, "Why not both of you get shower with your blooming slut." I smiled radiantly.

"Lo! The referee's decision is final." Ahmed admitted and got down from bed.

"You both sit here for a while. I'll go and check the shower and heat of the water and call you." I started walking to the attached bathroom as they sat on the edge of the bed and watching me gleefully. I discarded the vulgar out fits the pushed down blouse and the raised up skirt. I became emerge as stark naked and Lo! My Valentines did not allow me to wear any piece of cloth until they left in Monday morning.

"See the sashay of the slut, how fucking hot her buttocks are moving!" The first panegyric remark passed by Ahmed.

"I love to fuck that ass," Sharma replied.

"I never knead such delicate and yet tight knockers before!" Ahmed wheedled me.

"Yea, verrry tight buns she had up and down." Sharma complimented.

I turned my head back, acknowledged their encomiums, grinned at them triumphantly and entered the bathroom elegantly. I turned the knobs of hot and cold jets of the shower, checked the heat and checked the towels, soap and shampoo. I called them to come.

With their flaccid cocks dangling, they almost jumped into the shower room. I opened the shower and all of us stand beneath the shower. We were under the spray, groping and pressing together and deluged our selves. Then I stopped the shower and started applying soap to Ahmed's body. I applied soap to his face, neck, hands, armpits, tummy, and then to legs and finally I held his wand which is half-erect by now. I rubbed it with soap and stroked it.

Meanwhile, Sharma applied soap to my back and to my bum. I turned back to soap Sharma. Ahmed clung to me from rear and soaped my boobs and front part, while I am soaping Sharma thoroughly. I stood straight, turned to Ahmed and kissed his lips. Ahmed rubbed soap and inserted his two fingers in my vulva to clean it with soap. Simultaneously, Sharma infused two fingers with soap between my fannies.

I constricted my ante and post muscles and made it difficult to move even the soap soaked fingers in and out. By that time both the tubes were loaded with blood and fully erect and looking up. My tormentors turned to priests for worshiping my Angelic assets.

I took Ahmed's hot rod in my hands and exaggerated, "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Its sssooo big, my dear lover, your tool may tear my twat."

"I wanna fuck my slut's slit, right now; I can't wait till shower is over."

"Sure, the soap will provide the lubrication; otherwise I can't withstand your massive shaft in my tiny love hole." I acted fear.

"What about me? My shovel is also ready. I also can't wait to dig till shower is over," inquired Sharma.

"First is my Imthicocky and then your turn," I replied to Sharma.

"Lift your hands up and hold the pipe up there. Fuck me in standing position, my dear, lover." I instructed Ahmed.

Obediently he stretched both his hands and held the pipe as his fully erect cock was firmly wrapped in my fist. I moved to him. As our heights are same, his dick was on par with my twat. I rubbed his cock on my pussy lips and tried to implant it in my hole. This was the first of many fucks I was to receive this weekend from both of my fuckers. It was a fuck marathon.

The circumcised shaft slowly invaded my tight wet box and I took its base in my fist and rotated the bulbous in my vulva. Sharma could not withstand any more and he moved to my back. He attempted to insert his penis in my sphincter hole by separating my fannies.

"Oh, dear, wait for some time. I'll give you my puss to fuck hard," I requested Sharma.

"I can't wait any more, bitch. You go on fucking Ahmed and I'll fuck from rear."

"Oh! No, no fuck in my anus, please listen to me, it hurts. I never had it." I pretended.

Sharma separated my hind globes and entered his cock head in my rear hole.

"Hey you are deflowering my hind flower." I warned Sharma. He was exulted on knowing that my ass is virgin.

"Then I must deflower your rump flower at any cost. Ahmed is having first fuck of your anterior flower and so I'll have the first fuck of your virgin posterior flower simultaneously." Sharma acclaimed and pushed a little forward.

I acted that I agreed reluctantly and nodded my head. I felt Sharma's erection poke into my hole behind. I reached between, gripped his hard cock in my soapy hand and rubbed it up and down the crack of my tight ass. I held Ahmed's shoulders for balance. Sharma inserted his cock head in my ass with much difficulty and I groaned as if it is paining a lot.

At the same time, I rubbed and inserted Ahmed's dick head in my vulva slowly. "Your spears are piercing my twats, its paining both sides," I pretended "your dicks are enormous."

I saw Ahmed's face was glowing hearing me praising the size of his cock and crude lust was emitted through his eyes. I felt his hard cock probe my dripping cunt. I reached between my legs to guide his cock into my cunt. His tool gently nudged against my opening, feeling the heat, the wetness. I ground his hot and hard shaft up and down my folds.

Sharma also entered the folds of hindquarters ever slowly and held my boobs for balance. He felt the tight silky folds very, very hot.

I wiggled my lower body back and forth to accommodate both the dicks in my holes. I was double penetrated for the first time in my life. I am enjoying it equally with my paramours. This was first double penetration I received which lead to many more during that fateful weekend.

I warned my admirers to stand steady and not to let go their rods out of my holes. I was now sandwiched between the two lovers and having my two most intimate holes stuffed by their dicks. I started shoving my lower body obverse to have Ahmed's cock in and immediately reverse to have Sharma's cock penetrate in my butt-hole. Gradually, I increased the speed and started thrusting back and forth to have one stud each at a time. Due to my muscle manipulations, my fuckers felt my holes very tight and they stood like poles. My waist was churning between them taking the toll of both the twigs each at a time. I did not move my upper part. As Sharma held them tight, my globes were impeded from flapping.

There prevailed silence tentatively as my lovers were astonished and dumbfound to see my talent in moving only waist part to ram on their fully erected twigs. The squelching sounds my ravines were making, front and back, dominated the air in the bathroom for a brief period.

I was jostling against my lovers erect rods, in alternate strokes, obverse and reverse. My efforts made both my paramours squawking in seconds out of intense pleasure. I began to piston myself back and forth on their dicks. The feeling was so intense on my now ultra-sensitive pussy. My juices were dripping down Ahmed's cock as I was picking up speed with my thrusts. Falling into ecstasy, I felt my pussy contract, tight and hot as a fist, opening and closing to grip and release on Ahmed's shaft. My ass hole pulsed, taking languid tugs at Sharma's cock. Ahmed and Sharma were amazed and mesmerized by the pleasure my gulches were giving to their knolls.

Ahmed groaned, "Ooooaahaaoiioghhhoo," and shouted in joy, "Chink puss of this whore must be a virgin, oooohhh... I never felt even a virgin's cunt so tight and hot, Shaarmaa, how do you feel?" I felt the shudders of pleasure in their bodies.

"I feel the back door of this slut is hotter than any pussy, I fucked till now. I love this chink bum-hole." Sharma screeched and continued, "I am in heaven... oooohhhhh...,"

I was getting it from both sides, I was helpless, stood between, being used in two holes.

"Your hot and hard rods are hurting my holes, its paining much." I pretended and groaned aloud, and without stopping the movement praised, "Your rods are incredible."

Suddenly the room is filled with the squawks we are making in joy and pleasure. I was hurtling between the shafts. My lovers' daggers were in and out of my scabbards as my lower body is thrashing on them. In their sheer excitement, both my lovers could not last long.

"Fuck, you whore, fuck, fuck fuck," he groaned as he shot off in my ass in repeated long spurts." I was sobbing even in my ecstasy. Sharma spurted first and filled my ass with his juice. The jets of his warm sperm in my ass ignited the orgasm in my puss and I shrieked, shuddered and shouted at the top of my voice,

AAAAAAAAAAAwWWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWHHHHHOOH"

I hustled my puss on to Ahmed's rod and hitched on it. Two strokes!! And he spewed his seed in my puss and the combined juices flowed in streams on my thighs. Ahmed also cried aloud and shrieked a lot. I looked in to his eyes. His eyes are glowing in languid pleasure.

I squirted their dicks with muscle contraction in both my chink holes. Both my lovers squeaked and hugged my both ends tightly as their cocks are limping gradually in my anterior and posterior holes. Ahmed lowered his hands and hugged my neck and lip locked with me. His eyes were showing turgid love on me as he was kissing vigorously and swirling his tongue in my mouth.

"It felt heavenly. There could be no better place to be in the world than to be in hug of this slutty siren." Sharma whispered.

"Yes. We owe a lot to Soozy floozy for the raw pleasure she gives us." Ahmed muttered leaving my lip lock.

"It's my privilege, my dear wooers, I am mad after your mast poles," I squeezed their poles in my holes. My sheaths ejected their daggers. Each penis fell out of respective hole as they are debilitated.

"I have done all this because I love you both and I know you both love me a lot." I boasted, "But the pain your rods inflicted on my holes is unbearable." They showed sympathy and kissed me all over.

I opened the shower, we three went under the shower and wiped the soap on our bodies and I rinsed their dicks and cleansed them. Both my lovers cleansed my holes thoroughly. They were treating me like an angel. While wiping my body with towel they groped all over my body again.

We entered the bedroom and I switched on the air conditioner. I lead them to the bed holding their flaccid dicks in my hands. I climbed the bed and sat in the middle of the bed. They came up and sat on either side. Ahmed puts his hand on my breast and pushes me back to a reclining position.

The room is cool now and our bodies feel good compared to sultry and torrid situation before the shower. The room was aerated and pleasant.

Both of my paramours slid to my sides. Each one of them fondled a breast. Sharma felt the right one gently and tenderly. Ahmed, in contrast, was unrelenting in kneading the left one. Sharma took my right hand and placed it on his scrotum. Ahmed put my left hand on his member too. I am stroking two dicks with each of my hand. Four hands were kneading my tits like dough. They both slid on to my chest and latched their mouths on my nipples. As if two calves suck the udder, they both butted my mammary.

Their cocks were half erected by now because of the activity in bathroom and the cool environment in the room.

"I want to fuck my slut's ass flower, now." Ahmed owned me by calling "my slut" Ahmed's rod in my hands is hard and hot.

"She is our slut," Sharma disagreed aggressively. My valentines are ready to fight again.

"I belong to you both, my dear, fuckers," I yanked their rock hard tools and suggested, "Trade your places this time."

Sharma got down the bed and brought back the honey bottle, which Varun emptied half in the morning to smear my tits and to pour in my holes. He poured honey in my vulva and then made me on all fours to lift my ass high in air and filled my butt hole with honey. Then he asked me to set down on my side He lifted one leg in air and clamped his mouth on to my vagina. Ahmed followed suit and clamped his mouth on my keister hole. This time it is double penetration with their tongues in my privates. Ahmed spun his tongue in my fanny hole and caused tingling sensation all over my body. Sharma's tongue goes deep in the folds of my pudenda and exploring deep. They consumed the honey from my holes.

"Sharma, I never licked a back door, but this hole is very special and I could not take out my mouth from this slutty keister." Ahmed commented.

"Yea, Ahmed, these holes are different I never licked such a delicate pussy flower. I bet even virgin pussy is as tight and slender as this bitch's pussy."

"It's true." Ahmed agreed.

They were almost talking through my holes it seems, they were mumbling but busy with their tongues in my holes. I was meddling with their dicks one in front and one in back by stretching out my hands. I lay on my side with one leg up in the air to open my holes wide for my lovers' onslaught with tongues.

"Her chest mounds are tight and smooth; I had a tit fuck of my life."

"Muooommm," squealed Ahmed, "You fucked her tits!!!"

"Yee, while you are taking rest after blowjob." Sharma informed and left my pussy.

Ahmed also left his hole and with his new obsession of tit-fuck, his rod was hardened and erected fully. Sharma's wand was also quivering with lust in anticipation of fucking my pussy, he made me lie down on my back on the bed and I positioned myself in with my legs in the air and spread them sideways. Sharma adjusted himself between my legs and sat on his ankles. He took his shaft in hand and put it at my lips down under. He separated the vertical lips with his bulbous head and tried to bang in. However, his shovel dug in only half of it in my tight furrow. More than half of Sharma's cock was still outside my cunt. An inch or so more, and Sharma seemed to have decided this was how deep he would go.

"Ooooohhhhh!" He moaned and exclaimed, "What a tight hole!" Having established this penetration level, Sharma then started banging me gradually.

"You both are stretching my holes a lot." I cajoled my paramours, "Your Soozy has become your floozy." I twisted Ahmed's cock with my hand and yanked it to my tits. He saddled me on my chest, with one knee of either side of my chest. He bent and kissed me with passion.

"My Soozy, floozy, I am going to fulfill my fantasy since the first time I saw your boobs in the morning," he said as he moved his staff forward, placing it between my milky white globes. The contrast of his black dick on my white globes is conspicuous. He then grabbed my melons with both his hands and wrapped them around his dick. He pressed his thumbs on my nipples and pushed my boobs with other four fingers, creating a cozy gutter for his cock. He started rocking back and forth with his waist, fucking my tits. I observed that he took care that he did not put his weight on me.

"I am being touched and poked in places; I don't know could even be reached!!" I exclaimed, "This is absolutely divine."

Sharma started pumping his cock gradually in and out, my pussy walls snuggled Sharma's cock and my cunt muscles cuddled it as he kept drubbing my frontal hole. He increased the tempo as if in a rhythm. After a lot of slow strokes, Sharma withdrew his cock, until his head was just holding open the entrance of my pussy, stayed like that for a couple of seconds as he raised my knees even higher making most of my ass lift off the bed, and hammered me harder. That sent a spasm of pleasure through my body and I let out a bawl of raw animal delight.

Ahmed was moving fast between my tits and enjoying the tit fuck of his life. The smooth, tender and warm flesh wrapped around his black shaft made him frantic. His junior hit my chin every time he thrust him forward. I inclined my head forward and stretched my tongue to lick his bulbous emerging through my mounds. He smiled at me delightfully, at this innovation I had undertaken voluntarily, and thrashed between my mounds with his knoll harder. With each stroke, the tip of my tongue poked in to the eye of the circumcised bulbous. Ahmed moaned and squawked a lot at the top of his voice and crushed my knockers against his scorching knocker. He could not withstand the pleasure any more, his muscles tightened, and he is wheezing.

Sharma was thumping between my thighs and cramming the engorged cock into the silky folds of my pudenda. He pierced through soft, wet bright flesh of my inner pussy. My cunt was hot, steaming, as tight as a vice. He drilled in steadily, burying himself inside of me. Sharma's waist is bobbing and his dick is banging my pussy, feeling the tightness of my cunt muscles gripping him, began to thrust faster into my hole, moaning deep in his throat.

Both my wooers were shagging out my titties and puss vigorously and growling a lot. "Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," both the fuckers shrieked at a time.

"Ahmed, our floozy queen Soozy's puss is as tight as virgin's hole. What you said is right. This hole is fucking tight." Sharma whooped between gasps as he was thumping vigorously.

Ahmed mumbled as he was enjoying the tit fuck of his life, "Yee."

My cunt convulsed on Sharma's cock, sucking him deep into my vortex. Both my suitors came simultaneously. Ahmed shot copious amounts of load on my tits and face. Sharma spewed his seed in my puss. Warm jets of their juices inflamed another huge orgasm in my love pot. I shrieked and my wooers shrieked. The room was filled with huge noises and with heat. My lovers' faces flushed like glowing full moon. I saw extreme satisfaction and carnal bliss in their glowing eyes.

sujitha20
sujitha20
67 Followers