Greek Dream Vacation

Story Info
Greek vacation has unexpected adventures for married couple.
4.9k words
4.21
56.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie and Stephanie were your average American couple. Except, of course, for the 2.5 kids and the white picket fence part. They decided long ago in their relationship that they wanted a different life from the typical families they grew up around in Midwest America. There was nothing wrong with that path, they just felt like life had too many opportunities to explore, too many places to see, too many people to meet to be held down by kids, endless familial obligations, and boring flat terrain. That's why when they got married in 2005, they packed their bags and moved to New York City. Everyone in their hometown of Topeka, Kansas said they'd be back home in no time because the Big Apple would eat them alive. Little did they all know that this is the exact life they had always dreamed about and turns out, was a perfect fit.

Charlie worked his way up from mailroom staff at Simon and Shuster Literary House and was now Chief Operating Officer for the Manhattan branch, right in the hustle and bustle of NYC. Stephanie split her time between a freelance marketing manager for local realtors and her lifelong dream of becoming a published author. Charlie and Steph loved the variety of the big city, they ate at new restaurants every weekend, went to art houses, met interesting people from all over the world, showed hometown friends and family around NYC on a regular basis, and loved their life in the Big Apple.

Their ties to the literary world were great, but the industry is competitive and NY is always on like they say, it's a city that never sleeps. Charlie told Steph that he wanted to take an exotic vacation once he wrapped his latest project and as things were coming to an end, he surprised her with a little gift as a clue to just where they would be headed. It was wrapped in white paper with a bright blue ribbon. Steph was taken aback as it wasn't a birthday or anniversary, so what's with the gift. Charlie reminded her that he was in charge of planning their getaway and he wanted her to start prepping for this adventure. She unwrapped the gift suspiciously but excited at the same time. She popped open the box and there was what looked like a clay dollhouse of some sort. It was painted white and had a bright blue rounded dome top, painted bright blue. She inspected it and said it reminded her of the pictures she's seen online of places in Greece. They had mentioned Greece as a long-term bucket list, but she thought it was much too soon to go there since they talked about that being their 10-year plan.

She said in a coy way, "must be someplace kinda like Greece."

He smiled and said, "You're warm, very very warm. Well, actually you're hot."

She laughed it off thinking he was just being silly. She asked for another clue and he said for her to guess again. She racked her brain for things blue and white but couldn't think of another place with such iconic strong colors. She paused and asked confused, "Greece?"

Charlie's eyes got wide and his face lit up with delight. Steph dropped the painted house onto the sofa and ran around the apartment like a delighted puppy. "Are you serious? We are going to Greece? Really?" she yelled from across the room.

Steph ran back towards Charlie and he wrapped her in his arms and said, "You deserve the trip of a lifetime, let's do it. YOLO!" They laughed out loud together and started talking about all the things they wanted to see and do while they are there.

6 months later.

The flight from NYC to Greece is about 9 hours long and since Charlie had exceeded expectations on his latest project, he left for vacation with a nice little bonus. First class upgrades for this flight would be the tip of the iceberg to their incredible trip.

They landed in Athens and had a driver take them to their 5-star resort nestled in the side of the mountain on the island of Mykonos. It was infinitely more beautiful than any of the pictures online or what they had imagined it would be. The water was crystal clear and the way the sun was setting on the white villas gave the whole city a warm golden glow. Steph looked and Charlie and let out a little "Eeeekk!" He was focused on getting to the right resort, being in an unknown country, Charlie always had his eye on safety. What made him so great at his job was his ability to manage and control things, so being in a new place made him slightly uncomfortable. He flashed back a quick grin, squeezed Steph's leg, and double checked his GPS to make sure the driver was still headed in the right direction.

They pulled up to the resort and it was like driving up to some rich person's house in the movies. From the street, it looked like a residence, but once they drove in past the entrance gate, the view of the ocean took their breath away. The driver rounded the corner and two gentlemen stepped out from behind a door, nodded a friendly nod with a warm smile. The car slowed to a stop and the driver gave the men their last name and the men opened the doors to greet them. "Welcome to the enchanted land of Mykonos." Just as they held out their white-gloved hands, two beautiful Greecian women walked up and offered Charlie and Steph champagne with fresh strawberries nestled atop the glass.

Charlie decided to pull out all the stops for this vacation, knowing how much Steph had sacrificed for his late nights and excessive work schedule the last year. She really was the rock to their relationship and he wanted her to know how much he loved and appreciated everything she did to keep their home in order, dinner on the table each night, coordinating social events, and everything else she did to make his life so wonderful. When they checked in, the concierge at the front desk said, "I see you have reserved the Presidential Suite, are you celebrating anything special?"

Steph whipped her head around with a surprised look on her face and mouthed, "The Presidential Suite? What?"

Charlie just grinned and answered the Concierge that any time away with his girl was special.

The doorman whisked away their luggage and a VIP team member gave them a little tour of the village. He told them how exclusive the resort was and all of the interesting features and amenities they could anticipate during their stay. He led them down a white paved path, lined on both sides with a garden full of beautiful pink roses. As they ascended the stairs, they could see the Ocean in their view, pristine, calm, stunning. They were distracted by the incredible view when they heard the VIP doorman clear his throat and waved his hand to invite them into their Presidential Suite Villa. As they walked into the entrance, they looked across the living area and there were three huge floor to ceiling windows that framed the ocean in a way that looked completely fake.

Steph's eyes opened wide as she said "Oh wow!"

Charlie was eager to explore so he gave the team member a tip and told him they were good to go now. He shut the door behind him and Steph ran up to Charlie, jumping into his arms and exclaimed, "Oh my goooooodness, babe!! What in the world?!"

The excitement of the trip coupled with the extra glass of champagne had Steph feeling frisky. She ripped off Charlie's shirt and started kissing his neck. He pushed her onto the plush sofa, lifted her little sundress and began massaging her body.

She pulled him onto her and wrapped her legs around him tightly and through gritted teeth, she said: "I want you!"

"Well, in that case," he replied and stripped down to reveal his toned, sexy body. His dick was rock hard because when Steph gets forceful, it really turns him on. He put his fingertips in her pussy and felt her dripping with desire. He slid his dick into her wet pussy and she arched her back and let out a moan. They were both bottled up and ready for a release. Steph took a second to breathe in the moment and pulled him down close to her body. She was moments away from cumming. Charlie thrust into Steph, watching her boobs bounce with each thrust. He loved the way her face looked as she felt him deep inside.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she moaned and Charlie pressed harder and deeper. She let out a loud cry of pleasure and Charlie came inside of her.

They rolled over on their backs on the huge plush sofa and looked at each other like "we're in Greece and this is amazing."

They toured the rest of their 3 bedroom villa, complete with a commercial kitchen, laundry room, and outdoor jacuzzi bath. It was more like a small pool in size. They had never seen a bathtub so big. From the bath, you could see the ocean and the weather was perfect for taking a long evening soak once the sun went down. Steph and Charlie both agreed that was in the plan for the first night! This was by far the nicest place either of them had ever stayed on vacation and they were just excited to be there and in the mix of such a beautiful place. That night, as they were soaking naked in the tub, drinking a class of local Cabernet, they were reminiscing about the last year. It had been hectic. The stress of their jobs, especially Charlie's had caused stress on their relationship and they fought over petty things. They decided this trip would be a great reset to bringing fun, adventure, and harmony back to their relationship.

In a quiet pause in their conversation, they heard distant voices. They locked eyes, then looked around to see if they could see anyone out there. They shrugged it off, finished their wine, and were ready to retire for the night. When Steph got out of the bath, she went around the corner to their bedroom and dressed for the night. She noticed a door connected to the outside so she opened it up and realized there was a whole other balcony right outside their door. She heard the voices again and looking around, she realized that if she looked right hard enough, she could see the outdoor bath for the villa next door! She jumped when she saw them. She didn't want them to know she was there, much less that she could see them.

She ran to Charlie and said, "You have to come see this!"

She told him to carefully peek around the corner to the right and when he saw them, he looked at Steph surprised and excited! Charlie has always been a little bit of a voyeur, so this is the perfect addition to their already perfect villa.

Charlie and Steph decided to just leave the couple alone and return inside for the night. If this trip was to be anything like the first few hours there, they were in for a trip of a lifetime.

The pool at this resort was the top rated pool in all of Mykonos, an infinity pool where the edge blends into the horizon of the ocean. You can't tell where the pool ends and the natural ocean water begins. Charlie and Steph were enjoying a poolside lunch when they suddenly realized the couple next to them was the couple from last night. They recognized their unique voices and interesting accents. They felt a little uncomfortable at first because they weren't sure if they spoke fluent English. Steph didn't want to introduce herself and not be able to chat with them. They listened closely and realized they were speaking a different language.

"Oh well," they both said and went back to their lunch and buried their faces in the books they were reading.

The lazy day by the pool was incredible. Of course, that night Steph and Charlie looked to see if the couple were on their balcony or better yet, in their bath. No sign of them anywhere. They both stripped naked, fixed their glass of wine, and slid into the warm nighttime bath. Charlie was horny as he had been lusting after Steph all day. She looked amazing in the sexy one-piece suit she got recently. It was a thong that showed off her toned ass and had a deep v cut out on the top, showing off her breasts and leaving little to the imagination. He loved seeing her get in and out of the water, it offered a great view of his wife's assets! She had been training at the gym the last 6 months in preparation for this trip and you could definitely tell! When he saw her naked body in the tub, he was overcome with desire. He set down his wine glass and grabbed her body and faced her towards him. She straddled him and felt his hard cock between her legs. He pulled her hair back from her face and kissed her collarbone. He loved the way that her wet skin looked with the glow of the moon. There are very few times he can remember seeing her naked skin in the light of the night sky, this was perfect.

Steph whispered in his ear, "You make my dreams come true," and they locked lips in a passionate kiss.

Charlie adjusted Steph's body and slid his cock into her pussy and pressed down hard on her hips. He wanted her to feel how big he was and how much he filled her up! She moaned and arched her back in delight. The water wasn't the best lubricant, but he loved feeling her wet body against his and her pussy wrapped around his cock. He told her to get up on the side of the tub facing out, with her knees on the seat ledge. They were still in the tub, but their bodies weren't in the water. He stood up and entered her from behind. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her from behind as she gasped with each forceful thrust. With how worked up they both were, it wasn't long before she started to orgasm and when he heard her cry out, he came deep inside her pussy at the same time. She was loving this side of Charlie, the one where he wasn't focused on work or his to-do list, but was 100% into her and being present. Vacations always brought out of a friskier side of them both and Steph was just going with the moment.

The next night, they decided to venture out of the resort for dinner to a nearby restaurant that came highly recommended by the resort staff. An authentic Greek place, complete with the best house wine. They enjoyed the wine and tapas when low and behold, they looked up and saw "that couple" walk through the door. They glanced at each other with a knowing look and smiled as they walked by.

"I wonder if they recognize us from the pool?" Steph asked.

"Probably not," Charlie responded.

They return to their room after dinner and decide to order room service and a dessert drink. They've been drinking and eating so much on this trip, but hey "eat, sleep, sex" is sort of a mantra on vacation, right? Into the tub, they go. They are beginning to like this nightly ritual. Most days are so frantic that if they can slide a goodnight kiss in, they are happy. Vacations are so great for drawing them closer and the vacation sex is fantastic. Tonight, Charlie wants to snap some pictures of Steph so he tells her to walk onto the ledge on the outside of the tub. There is just enough space for her to stand between the tub and the edge of the glass wall that serves as the edge of the balcony. He instructs her to pose in seductive ways, bending over, spreading her legs, grabbing her boobs. Charlie needs a collection from this trip to add to his spank bank, for the times when he needs a quick release.

Steph is loving this, she's always up for daring risks and adventures on vacation. She is turned on by this whole thing and invites Charlie to join her on the ledge. A passionate kiss turns into more as Charlie caresses her body with her strong hands. He presses her back against the glass and starts sucking her breasts. She squeezes his shoulders and pulls his face to hers. He sits down on the edge of the tub, facing the room. Steph climbs onto of him, she's now facing the glass, marveling at the ocean. They move up and down in a slow rhythmic motion. She's arching her back, and swaying with the forceful thrust. She rubs her clit up and down against his body and tenses up as she lets out a cry of pleasure as she cums. Charlie hasn't finished yet so she climbs off of him and starts sucking his dick. He lets her know that he is about to cum thinking she will finish him off with her hands and she generally doesn't like to swallow his cum. To his surprise and delight, she starts sucking even harder and swallows every last drop of his cum as he moans in pleasure. As she lets his dick fall out of her mouth, she notices something. Out of the corner of her eye, she realizes that the couple's balcony was in view this whole time and they were out there watching!

Steph is mortified by this. She hops out of the tub and runs inside. Charlie peeks his head around and sure enough, the other couple's balcony is in full view with the ledge of their balcony. Charlie looks down and his dick is hard again. He loved it. He loved that some strangers were just able to witness him pleasuring his wife and good looking ones at that.

Steph drank another glass of wine and crashed out for the night. The next morning, things were a little blurry, but she remembered what happened. She was embarrassed, but Charlie was enthralled by it. She loosened up a little and came to the realization that she'd never see these people again and it brought Charlie a bit of unexpected excitement, so it was fine. The more she thought about it, she realized her pussy was getting wet and although she was embarrassed at first, it actually turned her on.

"You up for another pool day," Charlie asked.

"That's what I was thinking too," Steph chimed from the other room.

She came out of the room wearing the sexiest pool attire he'd ever seen. Another one of her new purchases, but this suit somehow looked even better than the other one. Charlie was so turned on not only by the fact that his wife looked so sexy in this revealing suit, but also in her confidence in her body.

"Damn, I'm a lucky man," he thought to himself.

They nestled into their cabana down by the pool and soaked up the warm sun and delicious fruity drinks. Charlie really let himself go this trip. He's not usually one for getting drunk, but he was having too much fun to reign it back, so he dove in deep and kept drinking with Steph.

A few moments later, they saw the couple from next door in the pool and it looked like they were swimming their way. The guy turned and swam back to the swim-up bar, but the girl kept heading their direction. Charlie dared her to jump in and talk to her. To his surprise, she did!

Steph, feeling every bit as bold as she was shy last night, jumped into the pool and exclaimed "Hi, I'm Steph," not really expecting much in reply. Turns out she spoke perfectly fluent English, with a strong accent of course. Italian, at that.

"Maria," the girl said with a soft smile.

Charlie loves his wife and thinks she's the most beautiful girl in the world, but Maria was hella hot. She had that foreign, exotic look, was about 10 years younger and had the freshness of youth all over her body. Charlie let his mind wander and as he undressed Maria with his eyes, he could see her smooth caramel skin, her tight ass, and her perky boobs glowing in the summer sun. He saw Steph by her side and let his imagination run with the thought of having the two of them together in bed, oh man, this felt like such a naughty thought, but he loved it.

Steph and Maria chatted for a good 10 minutes when Charlie saw Steph's face turn bright red. She glanced back at Charlie and gave him an embarrassed grin like, "You are never going to believe this." As soon as she turned back towards Maria, her boyfriend, Marcus was motioning for her to come back to the bar.

"Oh, I'll be right back," she called as she swam off towards the bar.

Steph climbed out of the pool as fast as she had first jumped in and tried hard to pretend she wasn't rushing back to the Cabana.

She was giddy and said, "They saw us."

"What do you mean?" Charlie chimed back.

"They saw us having sex last night on the balcony!"

"Oh my gosh, are you serious? How did that even come up??" Charlie asked, sitting up excitedly.

Steph's alcohol always made her a little more bold than she normally is, so she told Charlie she simply asked her if they saw them and Maria responded, "We did. And we liked it." Charlie is now completely red in the face, looking at Steph in disbelief. He's giddy with excitement too, but feeling the rush of days worth of fruity alcoholic drinks as well.

12