Greek Goddess Nectar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachb0y
beachb0y
66 Followers

"Baby, I want you under me so I can put these titties in your warm, beautiful, sucking mouth as you fuck me hard," she said, reading my mind.

We both groaned as we disconnected cock from pussy. But within seconds, she had me on my back and was squatting over me. She lowered herself so that my rod was half way up her pussy. She stopped and smiled naughtily at me.

"You want more," I nodded, "then come on in, baby, fuck me, aaaaaaaah" she screamed as I thrust my engorged cock up and into her pulsating pussy. Her pussy squelched audibly as she lowered her ass to my body. I could feel her soft buttocks warm and wet against my full balls.

I looked up and was mesmerized by the view. I knew that the sight of her gorgeous face, framed by that luxurious, straight black hair, her flashing black eyes would make me cum much sooner than I wanted this to end. She bent down and kissed me deep. I could taste myself on her tongue. Her teeth were nibbling on my lips. Any hope of my distracting myself with stock market numbers or car mechanics ended when she sat up and raised both her arms over her head, through her hair and started fucking me in a slow, luxurious sex dance. Tania's hips moved around and around, as I saw her belly muscles tighten. As she picked up the pace of this erotic dance, her boobs, still defying gravity, started swaying like fruit on a windy day. I looked up at her face and her tits and felt my cock throb in anticipation of my impending orgasm.

"Oooh, I can feel you swell inside me," she moaned, bringing her mouth next to my ears, "will you explode inside me, aaah, deep inside me, please."

She licked my neck and nibbled on my ears causing even more twitches and throbs inside her. I sat up half way, faced the massive, lust-inducing breasts I had fucked and sucked earlier. I took one sensitive nipple in my mouth and started licking and sucking her.

"Bite me, use your teeth...ahh, like that, yesssss, like that," she groaned, 'don't stop fucking me until you explode, don't stop, don't slow down."

I fucked her harder and faster, still tonguing her delectable tits. I could see us in the mirror, and the sight of her head thrown back in unabashed pleasure and the feel of her nipple in my mouth made my balls tighten. I could feel her sodden pussy suck my cock with every thrust.

"Oooooh, yes, you are having it," she predicted as my head swelled to its full width inside her.

"Tania!!! Now, here it..." I screamed.

Her ass never stopped moving around my swollen cock, as I felt the hot eruption fly out of my swollen head into her warm and wet depths. I screamed into her breasts, clamping down on her erect nipple with my teeth.

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiieeee" Tania screamed, but it took me a moment to realize that this was not in pain, but because she could feel my throbbing cock spewing the same cream she had licked off her own luscious boobs earlier. Her pussy walls clamped down repeatedly, until she had drained my cock totally.

She kept me inside for a while, allowing her orgasmic juices to drip out of her pussy onto my balls and pubic hair. She then sat up so that I could see her massive boobs hanging down in my face. I sucked them.

"That was beautiful."

"Thank you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever been with."

"Be careful with us Greek women. If we fall in love with you, we never let you go, and if you keep doing that with your mouth on my tits, you will have to stay with me forever," she laughed.

"Come, I need to wash up," she said, taking her full boobs out of my mouth and climbing off the bed, "let's take a quick shower and then I have to send you back to your family."

I took one more look at her amazingly tanned ass, and then followed her into the shower.

beachb0y
beachb0y
66 Followers
12