Greek Life Middleman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Karen shook her head. "Sorry, but we voted on it before you got here that if we managed to catch you again, you'd be staying for at least a night as punishment. I can't back out of that." She nudged the handcuffs attached to the bar that ran under the couch. "And these were too. Sorry."

"Can I get a blanket at least?"

Karen nodded. "Yeah, I'm getting that now." She left for a little while and then came back with a blanket and pillow. Bran thanked her and watched her go upstairs and turn the light off for the living room.

Bran was left in total darkness.

With a sigh, he unfolded the blanket and laid the pillow down against the arm of the couch. He got into a comfortable position with his left leg hanging off the side of the couch because of the cuffs around his ankle.

Bran found it almost impossible to fall asleep, given that his hands were still tied together. He'd managed earlier in the night to get them in front of him by sliding them under his butt, but nobody had untied him. So, here he lay with his leg hanging awkwardly off the side of the couch and his hands bound together on his stomach.

Of course things would end like this. No good deed goes unpunished, he mused wistfully to himself. At least it wasn't a loss, seeing as Tara had gotten more than an apology and understood that Daniel had been knocked the fuck up as his punishment for lying to deflower a girl and shaming her for letting him do it.

Bran didn't know how long he had been lying on the couch trying to sleep before he heard footsteps on the stairs behind him. He tilted his head back to see who it was and was greeted by the blank darkness that had enveloped the house since Karen had turned the lights off upon her leaving.

Bran figured it was a sister coming downstairs for something out of the fridge and tried to get back into a comfortable position to attempt to sleep again. The footsteps came closer after leaving the stairs. It took the sorority prisoner a few seconds to realize that they had ended up next to him and he could hear someone else breathing beside him in the dark.

"Hello?" he whispered.

"Shhh..." came the soft reply. A hand touched Bran's shoulder and moved up his neck to his face. Another found his cheek opposite of its twin and helped him sit up slowly.

"What're you-" A pair of moist, warm lips found his and consumed whatever words he had ready after that. Bran tried to raise his hands instinctively to find whoever had just shut him up with a kiss, only to realize that he was still tied up.

The girl kissed him for a little while longer, her breathing strangely loud in the otherwise silent room. When she broke away, Bran said nothing, waiting for whoever she was to explain what was going on.

"When the Jewel of Troy tells you shut up..." Her lips found his again and she pushed her tongue into his mouth for a brief moment before returning to the dark void between them like a phantom. "You shut up."

The Jewel of Troy? Who the fuck...

Something deep in all the movies and posters and information Bran had in his head clicked and he leaned forward into the darkness as if it would help him see the girl he knew was less than a foot away.

"Helen?" He was answered with the blanket being pulled from the couch and a hand grabbing the knot around his hands. Bran sat up and let Helen move him where she wanted to the middle of the couch. The handcuffs around his ankle rattled like a tin roof in a storm as it slid across the bar on the bottom of the couch. He winced at the noise, half expecting the sisters to run out up in arms, but nothing came of it. After a few seconds of sitting there, Bran felt Helen crawl into his lap with her legs on either side of him.

"You don't listen very good, do you?" she asked rhetorically, kissing Bran on the side of his face. "Just lay back..." She pushed his chest and forced him back into the cushiony back of the couch. "And let me give you your reward."

"Can you get my hand out first?" the prisoner asked, shuddering as Helen kissed the base of his jaw and worked her way behind his ear with soft, barely-noticeable kisses.

"I'll be right back," she whispered. She got up and left the living room for a little while and Bran heard a few drawers in the kitchen open and close. While she was rummaging as quietly as she could through the drawers, it became painfully obvious to Bran that he was sporting a very noticeable and constricted problem between his legs.

Sitting there on the couch with a hard-on pushing against his jeans wasn't the most comfortable position to be in, especially since things weren't getting any less tight down there. He looked into the kitchen and found only a faint silhouette hunched over the countertop to let him know Helen was still there.

He stayed quiet despite wanting to tell her to hurry up and soon enough the night-shrouded beauty came back and cut through the rope around his wrists with ease. She put the knife on the table and returned to her place on his lap, locking her knees to his hips to keep him in place.

"Hold on..." Bran said, trying to put his hand between them. "Let me adjust a little a-"

Helen's lips made every word in his head come to a screeching halt. Her hand took his and put it at the small of her back as she leaned her head to the left and pushed him against the couch. Bran was relieved to have her unbutton and unzip his pants while she kissed him and alleviate some of the tightness.

"You let me deal with this, alright?" she whispered into his ear, nipping his earlobe as she leaned back up and grabbed the end of his shirt. Bran sat up and let her pull his shirt off, lifting his arms up and following in suit by removing the thin shirt she had on as well.

God, she was soft. The kind of soft Bran imagined a girl would only have around her squishy bits. And living up to that expectation, her breasts were plump, round, and as soft as Bran could possibly conceive. He cupped each breast with one hand and squeezed a little to see Helen's reaction.

She let out a long sigh and slowly slid her hips up and down against his throbbing erection. The motion sent shivers up Bran's spine. He leaned forward and found one of her pert nipples with his tongue, giving it a little lick before latching onto her breast entirely. Helen's arms went around his shoulder in seconds and she wound herself tightly around him, urging him for more as she ground her hips against his.

"You ready?" she breathed as her hand went down to push her panties to one side. Her wet heat coated Bran's erection with warm, wet lubricant and a current of desire ran from his pelvis to the back of his head in an instant.

"If you are," he replied, switching breasts to suckle. His right hand slid down her back and grasped her cheek firmly, shifting her forward so his cockhead was pressed against her swollen, dripping labia. Helen squeezed him against her as he pushed up a little with his hips and his glans spread her labia with unbearable slowness.

"Oh God," Helen moaned as he slid in enough to have his glans fully rested inside her. Bran bit back a groan and pushed the rest of the way into her body. Their hips met and it was all Bran could do to hold her. Every sense in his body was focused on how Helen's core felt. Bran came away from her breast to breathe and his eyes met hers.

He couldn't see enough of her to make out how she looked in the dark, only just enough to see the faintest light from outside gleam in her eyes and the outline of her body take shape. And what a shape it was, slender and shapely, rising above him like a goddess held in bliss.

Bran pulled back and groaned out loud at the feeling. All he got was pleasure, every inch of slick, velvety flesh he came back through was a trove of it. Helen's entire body trembled in his arms.

Bran came back in slowly, letting Helen match him as they started to collide with careful movements, locked against each other in a slowly loosening grip. Helen's arms slackened a bit around Bran's shoulders and he moved both his hands to the small of her back again to feel the curve of her hips as they moved back and forth against him.

They kissed again, deeper than before. Bran couldn't force himself to go any harder than he was right now. The pace they were at was absolutely out of this world. He could feel every fold and ridge there was in her body, sliding back and forth against them with ease and getting closer and closer to cumming with each new roll and grind against her.

Helen seemed unwilling to go any harder either. Her arms were still loose around him and one of her hands moved to the back of his neck to steady their kiss. Her tongue slid against his teeth, asking for entry into his mouth.

He parted his teeth and stuck his tongue into her mouth before she could react, earning a pleased sigh from her. She pulled him against her and forced her tongue into his mouth with a giggle. Bran's breath hitched as she drew out the motion of their hips to get a rise out of him.

He could feel the need to cum getting closer and closer while they kissed. He was determined to hold out until he could get her to cum first.

"Mn- How close are you?" he asked, breaking their kiss.

Helen stuck her tongue back into his mouth and held him a few seconds longer before replying. "Really close. Really..."

She bucked against him and kept his arousal seated as far in her body as she could get it, shuddering all over. Her sex clenched him rhythmically and he felt himself reaching his limits. He pulled back against her body's urging and then pulled her hips down to his as he thrust up. Helen's breath caught and she gripped Bran's head to her chest tightly.

"There!" she panted, helping him thrust into her again and again, her inner muscles still pulling him in rhythmically. Every breath she took was accompanied by a little noise in passion, loud enough that Bran would have been worried she'd wake someone up had he not been so focused on the feeling reaching its peak at the moment.

"I'm gonna cum," Bran eeked out. Helen forced her hips down harder, encouraging him to cum faster. It was all he could do not to make more noise than her. His need to release finally outstripped his ability to keep it held back, feeling his body do what came naturally.

He squeezed his eyes shut as his hips jerked forward and she welcomed him eagerly. Her core was still clenching his cock when he came, lengthy jets of cum filling the curvy blonde's insides quietly. Bran held her for dear life as his pelvis jerked against hers over and over again, trying futilely to feel more of her than was possible.

Helen's panting was beginning to get to Tom, as she was doing it right in his ear, filling his head with hot, steamy breath and promises that he had done a good job.

Bran didn't know how long it took for his orgasm to end, but it finally came to a close with both he and Helen breathing heavily and sweating enough to make the air moist and cloying. Bran still couldn't see more than a vague outline of her when he sat back against the couch, and was able to see even less when she slumped down against him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"You're still hard," she giggled, blowing on his neck coolly. Bran shivered all the way down to his feet and rubbed Helen's ass with one hand like he was going to smack it.

"You're that good," he replied.

Helen moved her head to kiss his neck and gently nipped him in a playful way. "Well here's a little something to remember me by." She kissed his neck in earnest and suddenly Bran felt pain sear his skin for a few seconds as Helen sucked hard, giving him a hickey. He flinched, but Helen hung on until she was satisfied and then sat up.

"That hurt like a bitch," Bran remarked, shrugging the pain away like he would soreness. Helen rocked herself against him and made his knees clamp together in surprise.

"If I'm that good, then I'll make you cum twice." The sorority sister sat up and put her hands on Bran's chest, holding herself above him as she straddled his hips. She waited there for a few moments, watching Bran as he caught his breath for the second round of nearly-blind sex.

"Something wrong?" he asked as Helen just watched him for longer and longer.

She raised a finger to his lips and leaned down so that their noses were touching.

"You ever cheated on a girl before?" she asked, completely out of nowhere. As she waited for an answer, her hands rose to either side of his head and enclosed his ears so that all he could hear was his own heartbeat. Her hips started a slow rhythm that made his adrenaline rush again like it had earlier.

"No," Bran answered, feeling one of her hands part with his ear. She still stared directly into his eyes in the almost total darkness, kissing him just hard enough for him to feel. He just sat there with his breathing getting heavier and heavier as the pleasure running up and down his shaft with the rolling motion of Helen's hips continued.

"Would you cheat on a girl if she had hot friends that wanted to fuck you like I am right now?" She jerked her body against him for emphasis and closed her hand over his ear again so he could listen to his quickening heartbeat as she rode him steadily.

"No," he answered again, confused and absolutely aroused. His hands grasped Helen's waist and pulled her tight, forcing her lips against his. She put up little resistance as his tongue parted her lips and explored her mouth again.

She was wasting a lot of time asking him random questions and spending far too little fucking him like she said she was going to. As much as he was willing to play twenty questions, he wanted to feel her soft body against his more. Helen's arms wrapped around his head and she gave up on holding his head with her hands. Their mouths broke apart for air and Helen struggled to get enough oxygen to stay conscious it seemed.

Her panting was getting way louder than before as he fucked her, bouncing her tits up and down as he yanked her by her slim waist.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh...hng," her legs clamped closed against him as he slammed her body so hard it literally took her knees off the couch. Her mouth went wide and she dove down on him in an instant.

Before he could react, he was down on the couch again with her mouth on his, Helen screaming into his throat as she fucked him with hard, bruising thrusts. He responded in kind and her skin crawled across every inch of her body. Bran felt goosebumps rise on her waist under his hands and they didn't go away.

It didn't take long for Bran to feel his climax coming on and he tried to break their kiss to get another round at Helen's amazing breasts.

"Hm-hm," Helen moaned into his mouth, pushing him down more forcefully to keep their lips locked together. Bran grinned against her and moved his hands down to her full ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze as he slammed his hips against them. Helen's eyes glistened in what little light there was and she bit his tongue.

Finally, they broke away for a second and Helen giggled uncontrollably, still riding him like she was going to win a prize if she did it hard enough.

"Go out w- with me," she managed through sharp inhales and uncontrollable spasms.

"Yeah," was all Bran could say as he felt his cock begging him to hurry up and let go, the urge to cum getting more and more pressing with each thrust. It wasn't much longer before he couldn't hold it back any more and raised his hands to Helen's back and head.

In one motion, he flipped them over and plunged into Helen's core as hard as he could, one long, deep thrust that sent him over the edge as their faces came together again and he practically moaned all his desire into her mouth with horny, eager abandon.

It was pure and utter bliss to cum this time, feeling her sweat-slick breasts smashed flat against his chest and his cock buried deep in Helen's legend-worthy, velvety folds. Thick, ropey strands of semen filled Helen's body and Bran squeezed her body with his arms until they burned with exertion.

Only when he relaxed a little and let their faces part did he realize he was on his toes, trembling to get just a little more push into Helen's beautiful body. He let go of the treasurer and collapsed onto the couch next to her, panting like a marathon runner.

"God, that was awesome," he breathed.

"Awesome?" Helen asked excitedly, her voice far louder than Bran was comfortable with, considering they were in the middle of a sorority house with dozens of girls sleeping nearby. She mounted his lap again and took his face in both her hands, turning his head to hers in the near-blackness of the dark room.

"What?"

"That was fucking incredible. I've never had a guy ballsy enough to fuck me. Oh my god."

"Shhh!" Bran whispered as he looked worriedly around.

Helen snorted indignantly. "Puh-lease, like anyone besides the prez could do anything," she said, lowering her voice nonetheless. "God, I'm still getting chills."

They sat quietly for a while, neither possessing the strength to put their clothes back on or get more comfortable. Bran sat in sheer amazement of what had transpired today, especially the last leg of it all. Fucked by a sorority sister in the dark, with a ton of people sleeping not two rooms away. He never would have guessed that would ever happen to him in a million years.

"So," Helen began, drawing Bran's attention from his thoughts.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"When's our first date?" she asked cheekily, planting a little kiss on the tip of Bran's nose.

He rolled his eyes at her. "I make you breakfast tomorrow morning at my place?"

"That's not very romantic," she pouted. "You can do better than that for a Trojan princess."

Bran grinned and gave her a peck on the lips. "And then we get clean in the shower doing dirty things to each other."

He saw her lips spread into a wide grin through the darkness.

"You're lucky I'm not a real princess, or I wouldn't like the sound of that."

- Morning-

"Helen, what the fuck are you doing?!" Karen's voice echoed in Helen's ears. The groggy blonde sat up, unlocking her arms from around Bran's broad chest as he lay under her, totally asleep.

"Yeah, no, it's okay to just come in here and wake me up. I'm totally a morning person Karen," Helen groaned sarcastically.

"Did you sleep with him?!" Karen whispered at a volume that was definitely not fit for a whisper.

"Who, my boyfriend? Yes, I did. And I was cuddling with my boyfriend too, until you came in here and started yelling at me."

"Your boyfriend?" Karen asked, this time in a much less incredulous tone.

Helen smirked. "Yeah. And he's already said he'll make me breakfast this morning." She trailed a finger down Bran's chest and prodded him hard enough to wake him up. "Isn't that right?"

"Huh?" he said, opening his eyes to her naked upper body above his, her large breasts dangling just above his chest. His eyes widened some at the sight of her. Oh, how Helen was already starting to enjoy the way Bran looked at her. He looked like a kid getting Christmas presents early.

"You're making me breakfast this morning?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah definitely," he managed to answer, heaving in a deep breath to wake himself up. He yawned and then propped himself up on his elbows, bare chest pressing against hers.

"Helen, please tell me he's not naked under there," Karen said, causing Bran to freeze completely and turn bright red in the face.

"And if he is?" the treasurer returned playfully, arching a brow at her best friend.

Karen scrunched up her mouth like she always did when she was mad, but couldn't do anything about it.

"Get him out of here. Here!" She shoved the key to Bran's handcuffs in Helen's face and when it had changed hands, went back upstairs in a huff. Helen looked back down at Bran, who was embarrassed and confused as all hell.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers