Greek Nudist Beach

Story Info
I introduce my girlfriend to her first nudist beach.
2k words
4.17
77k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt69
jt69
3 Followers

This is a true story. This story is preceded by two others which explain the relationship that my girlfriend and I had. I haven't posted these yet and may not as they could well be seen as being "quite tame".

We both knew each other much better by now, after all our relationship was only about three months old. She knew I liked her sharing her cunt and she loved sharing it too.

Summer was fast approaching and I wanted a holiday. I was self employed as an IT consultant and could take lots of holidays (unpaid). Penny had only ever left the UK once. She was a young teenager and like lots of Brits, she had been to France on a school holiday. That was well before she lost her cherry.

I have a favourite place for holidays, it's the Greek islands. I've been to about ten islands but one was my most favourite, Antiparos in the Cyclades, in the Mediterranean.

There is an official nudist beach on this idyllic quiet island. It was one of the first ever official ones in Greece. It was a hot walk of just over half a mile from the town. There is nothing on this beach at all with two exceptions. A "permanent" volleyball net which was mainly used by German males, nude of course. Watching men's tackle flying about when they were playing volleyball was quite amusing. The second thing this beach had was a visit by an ice cream van. They sold alcohol, cigarettes, food and even ice cream. Freezing bottles of beer on a very hot day and ouzo were simply divine.

I had been to this beach before so I knew what to expect. It was Penny's first time. She was instantly comfortable being nude and wasn't at all shy. We unrolled our beach mats and towels close to the water's edge. She would happily be on her back with her knees lifted and spread, with just a little encouragement from me. She gave me constant erections which are really not very sociable on any beach. I just flipped over onto my tummy and suffered the discomfort of a hard on pressed into the towel and sand. Penny did get quite a few looks. As normal on a nudist beach there are voyeuristic single males walking about taking in the sights on display. I've already mentioned that Penny has a permanent wet pussy, on the beach she was wetter than ever.

Penny is not very happy in the water at all and would just get up to her hips in the water. There was a little bit of pussy and cock play that we could do but not much. Like all couples, so it seems, putting the suntan lotion on each other was a great way to feel each other's eager parts. It was so easy to dip down between her legs and rub her lips, clit, and subtly as possible, slide a finger inside her. We even got a bit risqué as she gripped my hard cock with slippery lotion and gave me the chance to be the exhibitionist. It's that damn sunshine and heat, we were eager to fuck but restrained ourselves.

If you've ever been naked in the open air, as many of you have, then you'll know it feels great. Coupled with hot sunshine and a warm calm sea is simply wonderful. We did our fair share of looking about at fellow sunbathers and we talked about tits, bums, pussies and cocks. Cocks are the easiest to see and a proper look at a pussy rarely happened. Penny of course had her pussy on display a lot of the time and really loved being an exhibitionist. I loved it too.

We watched the guys go in the very calm sea some distance away. They would sink into the water up to their necks and slowly walk towards us. For some reason they always ended up at our part of the beach and stopped walking, looking our way. They tried to be subtle and didn't want to get caught out. She loved it the more it happened. Some of the guys waded up out of the sea and because we were close to the water's edge, they had a good look at Penny's wet and open pussy as they came out. They were only about eight feet or so away.

I was really loving this. Not only had I encouraged Penny to fuck around in Glasgow and happily encouraged her to fuck and suck my friend Mark, she was now eagerly flashing her pussy on the beach. She told me sometime after this that she loved being watched, mainly it was when we had a random male for an mmf and I watched her being fucked before I joined in.

So what do you do when you're gagging for a fuck? You go into the dunes! Now the dunes on this beach weren't the best. They were fairly shallow and you had to watch out for some thorny plants. When we looked for somewhere it was quite a way from the beach. Soon we had made ourselves a nice double beach bed with towels and the beach mats. Cold beers and a few cigarettes. We were well away from the open beach and totally secluded.

As we often did, we had a slow fuck, with her on her back. Sliding into Penny's wet cunt was easier than ever. It was brilliant doing this in the hot and open air, totally nude. Now Penny cums very easily, quickly and with quite a bit of noise. It wasn't something to worry about as we had our privacy here. I held off from cumming because I wanted to fuck her for the next couple of hours. We had the cigarettes and beer and took frequent breaks.

Penny's favourite positions for fucking were missionary and doggy. She wasn't too keen on being on top as she had very long hair at that time and it used to get in her face. We did a bit of spooning too which is very relaxing.

Penny decided to tie her hair up and got on top. We fucked very slowly, making the most of this fantastic open air.

Suddenly I saw that we were being watched. Just on the tip of the dune was a man, about 20 something. When he noticed I had seen him, he came up the dune a bit, he was naked and had his hard cock in his hand and was wanking. He was in a perfect position to see our wet cock and cunt enjoying each other. I didn't know what to do. I certainly didn't want to put him off so we carried on fucking for a while. I whispered to Penny that we were being watched. All she did was let out a quiet "mmmm" and whispered, "yes I know".

She had seen the guy when we were missionary fucking and wanted to put on a show for him, hence the unusual position of her on top. I was watching him and looking at his cock, it was a good size and as hard as mine. I was hoping he'd cum soon as I had hardly ever seen a man do that. He looked besotted with our live porn show and he caught me smiling and smiled back.

Well I whispered again to Penny that he was loving it. I had a crazy idea that he could join us. Again I whispered to Penny, "do you wanna fuck him?"

She said, "mmmm, yes please".

As Penny's cunt slowly released my cock, she went onto her back with her knees wide apart and raised, even more spread than they were on the beach. I waved him towards us with a quick hand gesture and to my great surprise, he came towards us with a beaming smile.

I said to him, "would you like a fuck?" and nodded towards Penny who was now looking and smiling at him. He said "yes", in what was obviously not a British accent. He put down a bag he was carrying whilst we admired his very hard cock. He moved over Penny and very quickly guided his cock inside her. Neither of them said a word but they both made those noises that only people fucking do.

I was probably enjoying this at least as much as they were. He adjusted position slightly and moved his mouth to a nipple. She loves having her nipples sucked and can actually have orgasms this way.

She started cumming and grasped her arms around him, I knew this was a full blown cunt orgasm she was having. She was pulling him in as deep as she could. She wrapped her legs around his waist as best as she could. I got a fantastic view of his cock pumping her pussy. His cock was gleaming with her cunt juices.

Now our guest looked like he was going to cum too. He groaned noisily and buried himself as deep inside her as he could. I could hear and see from his face that he was cumming. It's a cliché but Penny said with urgency, "yes! yes! yes! yes!"

After their mutual orgasm they relaxed together in quite a sweaty state. Penny said "thank you" to him and he slowly fucked her with a few gentle strokes, he was still hard. "After what seemed like just a few seconds he withdrew his cock. I could see white cum on it. Probably their mixed juices. I leaned forward and saw Penny's cunt bright red, open and leaking cum.

Our friend said, in his foreign accent, "thank you, I am very happy". He got up as to leave and I asked him, "please stay". He smiled and slowly walked away with his left hand raised as if to say "thanks". We never saw him again and didn't even know his name. we thought he was probably German as they generally understand English very well.

Penny and I looked at each other and we actually started laughing. Penny said, "well I never expected THAT to happen today!"

I said "me neither but wasn't that just great?"

We had a quick cigarette each and talked about how spontaneous sex can't be beaten. She obligingly kept her legs open so I could look and play with her cum filled cunt. This was so much better than the fucked pussy she had brought home from Glasgow. Once we had finished the cigs it was my turn to take my place.

I've said Penny was always wet but this was something else. She felt so very silky, velvety, a perfect fitting glove for my cock. I didn't really realise until about a year later what sloppy seconds was. I had never read about it, this was before the internet started becoming better known.

What was totally incredible for both of us, especially for me, was the fact that a random stranger had just fucked Penny, sucked her nipples, made her cum and spunked a good load of cum deep inside her. Here was I fucking her very very wet cunt and I had his cum all over my cock. I would have eagerly eaten her pussy but that would've meant my cock would be in the sand. I ate her pussy later that day and could actually taste his cum. I knew I liked it and wanted to do it again.

We loved the rest of that holiday and went to that beach every day. We never saw our friend again which was a great shame. We followed the same routine, on the beach and then in the dunes, to no avail. It was something we often brought up during our sex play, but the next time we had a "guest", as I like to call them, was about six months later.

As an aside, a few days later we met a young woman on the beach who was mortified. As she was walking the rough track to the beach she had spotted a guy wanking behind a bush. She feared that she might be assaulted. His description didn't match our friend and we hoped he might be the next to fuck Penny in the dunes. Sadly he didn't but the volleyball players kept joking about the "special member of the German Volleyball Team". We laughed with them and suspected they knew him well.

jt69
jt69
3 Followers