Green Eyes Rides The Bus

Story Info
Strangers lose their inhibition and self-control
2.2k words
4.2
126.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oddpoet
Oddpoet
7 Followers

Michael climbed on the bus, scanning the seats for eye-candy. Slim pickings today, as the bus was filled with seniors and unwashed laborers, with not a sweet teen or silk blouse in sight. No big deal really, he had brought a newspaper and all, it was just nice to look up every once in a while and see something pretty. He took a seat by the center exit and settled in.

At the next stop, a mother and her daughter got on and moved to the open seats at the back of the bus. Michael silently regretted his choice of seating, but relished the view as they walked by.

The mother appeared to be in her early 30s, with short black hair framing her pretty Latina features. She wore a tight black sweater that just hinted at a lacy white c-cup, and white capris over her curvy ass and thighs. The daughter was perhaps 18, and dressed in an overtly sexual style. She wore a floral sheer blouse tied across her belly, pulled tight across her just-swelling breasts. The black bra she wore underneath was probably an a-cup, but the girl was ready to graduate to a b-, exaggerating the cleavage she had.

Michael could swear he felt his teeth itch as he stared openly. The red lycra mini showed the whole length of her bare legs, which were still childishly thin. Looking back as they passed he thought, well, at least she's got the ass for it, but she'd look better in blue-jeans.

He checked the view in the driver's wide-angle mirror, but he could not make out any details, so he turned back to his paper.

Moments later, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning his head, he found his nose mere inches from the bust of the mother, who was bent forward to speak to him.

"Excuse me, sir. Could I speak with you a minute?"

When he flicked his eyes up from her breasts to her face, he inhaled sharply. The woman's eyes, which he could have sworn were dark brown, were now a dark and peculiar green. He felt a wave of sensation and emotion wash over him when he met her gaze, a mixture of relaxation and excitement that reminded him of nothing so much as the moment you close the bedroom door, horny as hell and alone with your lover at last.

"Sure," he replied, "what about?"

"Come to the back of the bus with me."

As he walked to the back, he scanned the other passengers for reaction. No one seemed to notice at all.

The woman sat next to her daughter and motioned to the seat on the other side. "Sit next to Angela, she won't mind."

Angela looked up at him with a shy smile and a bat of mascara lashes. Her hands were in her lap, which seemed to push her breasts even closer together. Michael felt his prick stir against the inside of his chinos. He sat down.

"She's very pretty isn't she?" The mother said.

Michael could only nod.

"She's very popular with the boys, you know, but I think she's still a virgin. Are you a virgin, honey?"

Angela bit her lip and "What do you mean, mama?"

The mother reached down and cupped her hand against her daughter's crotch. "Have you ever had a man's penis inside you here?"

"Then, yes, mama, I'm a virgin."

"Have you ever seen a penis?"

Angela was starting to squirm a bit in her seat, and Michael looked down and noticed that her mother had begun to touch the insides of her thighs. The girls answered in a whisper. "Not with the lights on."

The woman removed her hand and the girl whimpered softly. Then she reached over and pulled down Michael's zipper and extracted his stiff cock.

Michael was a little surprised at his response, or rather his lack of one. He sat casually on the crowed bus and allowed the woman to caress the length of his shaft and smooth the drop of precum across the head.

None of the other passengers seemed to react either, in fact few seemed to have noticed at all. Those who did watched silently.

Michael looked back at Angela and her mother. The girl stared at his prick with hungry fascination, while the mother's face seemed blissful. Letting his gaze move back to Angela's cleavage, he wondered what she would look like naked. The thought had scarcely crossed his mind before the words were out of his mouth. "ÔMa'am, I think you should undress her."

The woman smiled, removed her hand from his penis and began to untie the sheer blouse. "And I think you should help me. And don't call me Ôma'am."

Michael reached behind the girl and unclasped her bra. Michael enjoyed the touch of her smooth brown skin as he slid the strap down her arm. Her breasts were beautifully formed, with small dark nipples that looked edible as raisins.

"Then what should I call..." Michael started to ask, but answered his own question, leaning forward to hiss into her ear, "Bitch, cunt, goddess."

She responded by lifting her daughter's just-removed panties to his face. They were wet and pungent. He inhaled deeply. Beneath them, Angela moaned as she felt her mother's fingers begin to explore and stroke her exposed pussy.

Michael let his hands wander freely across the tender skin of the teen, pulling on her nipples. Then he stood and grabbed a hand-rail, thrusting his pelvis towards Angela's face. She stared at his cock with uncertainty then reached up to stoke it softly as she had seen her mother doing.

"Oh my god!!!" The voice behind him was shrill and mortified. He looked over his shoulder at the middle-aged woman who had just got on the bus. She stormed towards them waving her hands wildly. "You sick people! Stop that! This is a public bus, you can't..." She stopped mid-sentence and the shocked expression drained from her face. Her eyes were focused behind him and her breathing was heavy. He turned to follow her gaze and found the girl's mother staring at her, a look of amusement on her face.

The shrill woman continued towards them until she came to the nearest available seat, then she sat down and began to knead her own large breasts through her blouse as she stared openly, wisps of grey and brown hair falling loose from her tight bun.

Michael looked around the bus again, more curious than worried, and found that while most of the bus was still ignoring the scene on the back row, there were several more watchers than before, and one of the men that had been watching earlier, an older gentleman in buisness attire. had opened his pants and begun to stroke his own smallish prick.

Suddenly, he felt a mouth close around his helmet. Angela had her eyes open, looking up at him as if for approval as she slid her lips further down his shaft. Her mother's left hand was on the back of her head, pressing it forward slowly, while the right hand lifted Angela's fingers to Michael's balls and demonstrated a delicate fondle.

The girl's head began to bob back and forward and Michael felt his knees go soft. He could his helmet rasping against the top of the girl's mouth and her tongue dancing along the underside. He clutched the handrail and hissed with pleasure.

Angela's mother let go of her and began stripping frantically, tossing her clothing to the dirty floor of the bus. Her breasts sagged a bit when she released them from her bra, but her body looked fit and highly fuckable. She was watching her daughter and chanting, "Yes, honey, yes, suck his cock, lick his cock, eat his cock, make him cum, yes, suck it, eat it, swallow it, honey, yes..." Angela obeyed, sucking and licking with enthusiasm and relish, and Michael soon began to feel a climax building.

The man jacking off behind them darted forward suddenly and snatched the woman's discarded panties, pulling them over his face and stroking himself rapidly.

Suddenly, Michael clasped both hands around Angela's head and bellowed his orgasm, "Oh, sweet Jesus, eat it, I'm going to, oh, don't stop, eat my cock, swallow my, ohhhhhgaaawwd, ungh, swallow, oohhhh, ungh, uh, oh, sweet Jesus girl, ohhh, stop now, ohhh god, stop..." Michael pulled his still half-hard penis from her mouth and stood gasping. Angela smiled up at him, a few traces of his semen on her teeth and at the corner of her mouth. Then her mother pulled her back onto her seat and kissed her, tonguing away the last of the fluid, then swinging her leg over to straddle the girl. They continued to kiss passionately, their hands caressing and teasing.

Michael stared down at them, especially at mother's exposed pussy. It was unshaved, untrimmed even, a mass of black curls from which sprouted a a pair of large, dark lips with a pale drops of liquid squeezing out. A thin strand of her natural lube was caught in her pubes. His cock, not yet fully soft, twitched upward at the sight.

Behind him, he heard the man with the panties on his face moan, and turned to see him spurting forcefully, splashing the length of his white shirt and tie onto his own panty-clad face with rope after rope of thick cum.

The woman who had tried to stop them had pulled her large, floppy breasts out of their industrial bra, then yanked her skirt up and her panty-hose down. She was working most of one hand into her thin bush and twisting her nipple with the other.

By now most of the bus was at least watching, and perhaps a dozen more were openly pleasuring themselves. The bus driver had pulled to the side of the road and was watching in the mirror, her polyester slacks unzipped and her hand was pushed down between her legs. Those that remained oblivious seemed as if in a trance, ignoring not only the depravity around them, but also the fact that the bus was no longer moving.

His prick now rock hard again, Michael turned back to the naked women. The mothers ass was raised and the lips of her cunt were swollen and separated. Michael could now smell her juices dripping, and his arousal spiraled up into a fierce animal hunger. Her grabbed her hips and impaled her with one stroke, his eyes rolling back into his head at the sublime sensation of penetration. She groaned into her daughter's tit, where her mouth had been working. Angela stretched her neck forward to watch her mama get fucked.

Michael pounded his raging prick into the woman's wet cunt. "That's it, bitch, take it, ungh, take it, take it like you need it, fuck, ungh." His hand came down onto her ass-cheek with a loud slap. He slammed harder and faster, drunk on lust and instinct. The woman's body started to collapse against her daughter, so Michael reached an arm around her, squeezing her fat tit and lifting her off of Angela.

Her mouth now empty, she began to babble uncontrollably. "God, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck me like I need to be fucked, you bastard, you hard-pricked bastard, oohhh, yeah, give it to your bitch, fuck me, ah!." She gasped as his hand spanked her hard again and her babble degenerated into moans and disconnected obscenities.

Michael continued his sexual assault on the delirious woman, pausing only to lift her tit and pull Angela's face into it. The teen sucked on her mother's nipples while Michael pulled and twisted the other. The woman's body began to tremble and her moans turned into a long, high-pitched wail as she came violently.

Her body hung limp, supported by Michael and Angela as his thrusting continued. The teen lifted her face from her mother's bosom and met Michael's gaze. "Cum," she said, "cum inside her, shoot my mother's cunt full of your hot spunk."

Michael's already frantic pace increased briefly, then he clutched the woman's body close and pushed his cock into her cunt as deep as he could, grinding their pubes together and bellowed, "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuck, oooooohhhhh, oohhh, oohh," while filling her with half a dozen jets of semen, then falling on top of her, exhausted.

He was just beginning to catch his breath, when he heard the commotion behind him. He pulled out of the woman and rolled onto the seat beside her.

The bus had exploded into confusion and panic. Everywhere zippers were being pulled up, and tits pushed back into bra-cups. Semen was spattered all over, on seat backs, on shirts and faces.

The woman who had almost interrupted before was pointing her finger at Michael and screaming, "You! You started this! What did you do to us?"

Michael spread his hands. "I don't know what happened, it wasn't me!"

He turned to the woman who he had just finished fucking. Her daughter had pulled on her skirt and blouse and was looking around for her missing bra and panties. Her young tits were still visible through the sheer fabric and Michael was sure she'd be showing bruises soon.

The woman remained naked, her eyes half closed, her breathing slow and regular.

He asked her, "Did you do this?"

She looked him, and her brow furrowed. "Yes," she said, "I mean no. I mean, I did it, but it, it wasn't really me."

It was then that Michael noticed her eyes. Her brown eyes.

What's going on? Stay tuned. Comments to the email address in my profile.

Oddpoet
Oddpoet
7 Followers