Green Fingers

Story Info
Two females experience gardening in a whole new way!
1.8k words
4.42
87.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked out her window, and sighed dramatically to herself. One of the down sides to living alone, was having to take care of the outdoor maintenance yourself. Candice hated gardening with a passion. She had better things to do with her day than crawl around in the dirt, getting all manner of crap under her nails, not to mention the bugs one encounters without warning. Shuddering with the thought, she pulled on some heavy duty gloves, grabbed her box of hand tools, and strode out into the sunlight.

"May as well start here!" she muttered, looking at a big ugly plant she had never seen before.

It was at least four foot tall, with long strands for branches, that almost looked like vines, only they didn't grow very far out from the plant itself. The leaves were soft, and felt like feathers to touch. They looked delicate and easy to break, but when she tried to snap a branch off, she couldn't get it. Glaring at it, determined it wouldn't beat her, she reached for her gardening shears, and prepared to snip the branch off.

Suddenly the plant appeared to move!

Candice let out a surprised squeal, thinking there was some type of bug or rodent about to jump out at her. She jumped back, and landed on her butt, her feet up in the air, close to the plant.

She watched in horrified awe, as the plant's branches became suddenly alive, and moved towards her slowly, like a snake. They slithered over the ground, till they reached her feet, and stopped, as if trying to decide what to do. One of the branches came towards her, and began to tickle the sole of her bare foot, along the line where the toes meet the pad. She giggled involuntarily at the touch, and then tried to pull her foot back, away from the plant. Another branch shot forward in that instant, and wrapped itself firmly round her ankle. Not enough to hurt, but enough to let her know that she wasn't allowed to go anywhere. The first branch then continued to use the feathery leaves to tickle her foot, sliding over the line of her toes, down the sides of her foot, and up the middle of her soles. She was soon laughing hysterically, gasping for breath and trying to yell at it to stop all at the same time. Since she was distracted by the vine tickling her foot, she hadn't been paying attention to the rest of the plant, and didn't notice that another vine had wrapped itself around her other ankle, till she tried to move away. Trying to slither backwards on her butt, using her hands to pull herself back, she realized she was firmly held in place by the plant.

When she noticed more threatening vines coming out of it, she held still, fearing that to struggle more, would mean her hands would be tied. All she could do is sit and watch, and laugh, as the vines continued to tickle her feet. She began to relax, as nothing really bad had happened, and she thought that if she stopped struggling, it would give up and release her.

However, she was sorely mistaken.

More vines joined the ones tickling her feet, and she began to feel the urge to pee. Beginning to panic as the urge became stronger, she struggled to get away, pleading with the plant to let her go to the toilet. That only induced more tickling vines, some now having made their way to the backs of her thighs, and before too long all she could do was cry, as nature gave way, and she wet herself. This seemed to be the trigger that the plant needed to move on. It stopped tickling her, but still held her captive.

She lay on the ground, wet, shamefaced and cold, panting to get her breath back. Once she had recovered a little, the vines made their way up her legs, and crept inside the leg of her shorts. They wormed their way up and out the top, pulling apart from each other, stretching the material. A loud ripping sound covered up her cries of protest, as the material gave way.

She squirmed to try and cover her now exposed pussy, as she had decided not to put any underwear on that morning. It was futile however, she was captive to the plant. The vines around her ankles made her legs spread wider, exposing her to the warm sun, and the gentle breeze that occasionally floated by. The vines continued up her body, and dealt with her t-shirt in exactly the same way, ripping it from her body with surprising force. They snaked around her wrists, and made her stretch out fully on the ground, in a star position. Unable to move, and no longer able to see the plant, she could only wait to see what it had in store for her next. Hearing a noise against the fence behind the plant, she looked up, and saw her neighbor looking down at her, in that prone, exposed position.

"Amy, help me! I'm trapped by this....... " she began, but grew quiet as she noticed the smile on the woman's face. "Ah, so Murray grows on your side of the fence too huh?? Relax and enjoy it my dear, he really is better than any man you are likely to meet!" Amy smiled at her.

Candice watched as Amy removed her clothing, and called out to the thing she called Murray. Amy looked deep into Candice's eyes, and then allowed her eyes to roam all over the woman's body. Her face was flushed from the shame of being made to pee herself, and being so exposed to another woman. However, her nipples were rock hard, indicating that on some level, she was enjoying herself whether she knew it yet or not. Murray had returned to lightly tickling the backs of her thighs, and Amy could see that Candice's clit was hardening, and her pussy was damp with excitement. Candice began to moan softly as she felt the vines make their way further up her legs and begin to lightly touch and tease her shaven mound. She wriggled and thrust her hips to try and get them to move, but they stayed put, teasing the very top of her slit. Then they slowly slid from her clit to her asshole, tickling and teasing, then came back up again.

Candice was really wet now, and begging Murray to touch her clit. Amy could see that it was rock hard, and ready to be played with. Amy began to talk to Candice, telling her that Murray was already tickling her clit, and it felt so damn good! Candice begged for the touch, and Murray swiftly complied. Brushing over her clit fast, like a soft vibrator on full speed, he used his leaves to bring her to the first of many strong orgasms.

Amy smiled down as Candice recovered. "Enjoy the rest of your afternoon my dear! There is nothing to be frightened of, Murray will never hurt you, unless you want him to of course." she said as she left.

Candice was now alone again with Murray, and she looked him over with renewed interest, now that she knew she was safe. She wondered what the feathery vines would feel like on her nipples, and had only just finished the thought when Murray began touching her there. She moaned and wriggled in pleasure, enjoying the sensation of having both nipples played with at the same time, at the same speed. She remembered a former lover, and now much she had loved being fucked doggy style in public by him, and the thought made her pussy tingle again.

Murray seemed to be able to read her mind, as he allowed her to get up on all fours, and face away from him. One vine shot out, and slapped her across the cheeks of her butt, hard enough to make a point, but not hurt. She squealed in delighted surprise, and urged him to do it again. Then she lowered the front half of her body, and made herself comfortable, waiting for whatever Murray chose to do next. A vine slid maddeningly slowly up her thigh, and began to tickle her pussy, entering just a little, and teasing the inner walls. She moaned and tried to thrust backwards, but that earned her another slap across her ass. Apologizing, she did her best to hold still, but it was extremely difficult. The vine at her pussy had now gone deep inside her, and was lightly stroking her g-spot, with another teasing her clit again. Two more shot up to her nipples, and opened up at the tip, looking like flower buds opening on a spring morning. She watched, fascinated, as they attached themselves to her nipples, and began to suck them. They felt warm and wet like a human lover's mouth.

She closed her eyes, and got lost in the sensations of having her pussy filled, her g-spot stroked, her clit teased and her nipples sucked. Her orgasms rippled through her, and she heard herself screaming in animal lust, shocked at the noises she was making but not really caring who heard her.

A vine snaked over her back, and caught up her long hair in a pony tail, then pulled back towards itself. Candice was now up on all fours, with her head held back, unable to move even a centimeter. She moaned in pleasure as the vine in her pussy seemed to puff out, filling her completely, and stretching her further than she had been before. It continued to tickle her g-spot, as it began to thrust slowly in and out of her.

She felt the tickling sensations at her ass, and wondered for a split second if she was gonna be invaded there. Her question was soon answered when a vine slid inside her ass, and began to tease the inner walls there. It expanded too, but only enough to pleasure her, it didn't want to hurt her in any way. As one thrust into her pussy, the other slid out of her ass, then they reversed themselves in unison.

Candice felt like an extraordinarily long cock was fucking her pussy, and reaching all the way through to her ass. The bud like mouths kept suckling on her nipples as she was being doubly penetrated, and other vines were tickling her sides, her feet, the underside of her breasts, everywhere they could.

For her final orgasm that day, she had to use all her energy to be able to breathe through it, she couldn't even utter a sound.

As the vines lowered her to the ground and covered her gently like a blanket, she smiled to herself as she heard Amy in the throes of orgasmic bliss as well.

She drifted off to sleep in the afternoon sun, thinking that gardening wasn't so bad after all!