Green Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saunders drank in Min-Soo's nudity and her turn around slowly so that he could appraise her from all angles. Saunders took a moment from his ravenous assessment of my wife to face me and state, "I'll tell you one thing, Mr, Clayton, you have excellent taste in women."

As he finished that sentence, Saunders threw a pillow on the floor at Min-Soo's feet and adjusted his pants around his massive erect cock. "You are a smart woman, Mrs. Clayton, I am sure that you understand what I want now. Don't let the presence of your husband make you shy."

Min-Soo emitted a string of curses in Korean then knelt on the pillow. Saunders strode forward and placed his hands on his hips. Something deep inside me dies when I saw my wife reach for the fly of Saunders' trousers. Saunders' tool seemed beyond enormous at it emerged into the fading light of the cabin, or whatever this structure was.

"Bite me, and your husband dies immediately. Needless to say you WILL swallow every drop EVERY time." said Saunders very matter of factly. Min-Soo swept her disheveled hair behind her ears and tentatively began to explore our oppressor's manhood. As I watched my wife set to work, I became aware that my penis was struggling to become erect in its tiny cage.

With the realization of my body's betrayal so obvious, I died ten thousand deaths as I watched my wife's head slide back and forth on Saunders' cock. If I had been able to speak I would have been yelling for Min-Soo to let him push the button and end it for me now. But then I realized that I could not leave her alone. Any gentleness and humanity he showed Min-Soo was solely because of my presence. With me out of the picture, my wife's Hellish existence would become nightmarish. Saunder was ruthless and evil, but unquestionably shrewd.

I could not tell if it was the stress of the moment or if Saunders had an unusually long lasting ability, but it seemed like hours before, he held Min-Soo's face firmly between his strong powerful hands grunted and came. Min-Soo almost always spat out my spunk, but she choked down that of the jungle guide.

"Excellent, Mrs. Clayton, excellent. We are going to have so much fun together. There isn't much space here, but I fixed up the next room for us. I'm going to test out your pussy and asshole next. If I am in a generous mood, I will let you tend to your husband before I allow you sleep in my big strong arms. You'll really enjoy sleeping with a real man."

He helped Min-Soo to her feet and extended his hand. As he gestured to the doorway to next room he said, "Shall we Mrs. Clayton?"

I watched the tall broad form of Saunders and the succulent naked ass of my wife vanish into the next room. For the next few hours, I struggled fruitlessly against my bonds and tried to ignore the sounds coming through the thin wall partitioning the room. I KNOW that Saunders was making Min-Soo say the things she did and utter the praises and moans that came through the wall. Even so, all of her praises were turning my stomach. Worse, my erection never faded. Until Saunders caught on, from time to time she would s,hout encouragements to me in Korean. I have always been in awe of Min-Soo's poise. Even under fire, in some of the military conflicts we covered, she was as cool as a cucumber. Now that the initial shock of capture and enslavement had passed, she was her normal collected self. She was still as powerless as I was but she understood the path of least resistance was most likely to lead to our eventual freedom. If she could gain the trust of Saunders, he might get sloppy and careless, leading to a moment where we could free ourselves. Surviving in the jungle on our own would be another problem, but one I would be happy to face with Min-Soo by my side. I knew the odds of survival were better in the jungle than they were under Saunders' thumb.

At some point, I became woozy, most probably an after effect of the blow to the head which I had taken. I probably had a concussion. In any event, I passed out. In some ways, it was a blessing because at that moment Min-Soo was calling Saunders a "stud" and a "stallion."

The cool hand of Min-Soo on my forehead woke me. When my eyes focused I discerned that my wife was now gagged, a padlock locking it fast about her skull. My own gagged had been removed and I sputtered out a weak, "Honey." She nodded her head, her eyes filled with concern. and I heard the voice of the hated Saunders.

"Ah back with us, Mr. Clayton? Well, this is how things work. When you are not gagged, your wife will be. That way there is no conspiring behind my back. I can keep your wife's mouth occupied most other times." said Saunders as he let loose a perverse laugh before he loomed into vision next to me. He was naked save for his boxers. Min-Soo was also naked save for a bit of native fabric about her privates. I recognized it as a loincloth, not unlike those the natives in these parts used to wear. I noted that her earrings were missing as was her wedding ring and engagement rings. On the floor was a basin of soapy water and she gently began washing me.

"I must compliment, you Mr. Clayton, despite your vigorous fucking of your wife, you've kept her pussy and asshole nice and tight. I will have so much fun loosening her up. After she's done giving you a bath, I'm going to let her feed you. If you have to take a dump, she is going to slide a bedpan under you. Your chair has a basin for your urine, You've been pissing yourself all day. Probably from that little bump on your noggin! Hah! After you are finished eating and gagged once more, your lovely wife and I will sit down to dinner. By the way, I've shaved her pussy, which you are never going to see again, as it now belongs to me. She tastes wonderful in both the furred and bald versions, but slaves need to be kept shaved."

With that he threw his head back and had a hearty laugh.

Min-Soo began spooning me a thick stew. I wanted to refuse the meal, but Saunders told me if I was uncooperative, he would flog my wife, producing a flail to emphasize his point. What else could I do? After the stew, my wife fed me some fruit and a cool drink. As good as the food made me feel, I soon felt unbelievably low as I watched my wife toting a pan of my shit and a bucket of my urine out of the cabin under the careful watch of Saunders. At the end of our limited time together, Min-Soo pushed her gagged mouth against mine and gently stroked my arm. Saunders slid the gag back into my mouth, took Min-Soo by both hands and led her away from me.

He produced the key to open the lock to her gag. As he did so he said, "You haven't used your mouth in a while, Mrs Clayton, why don't you put those succulent lips and that marvelous tongue to use?"

Min-Soo fell to her knees and tugged down Saunders' boxers. This time I realized that the size of his uncircumcised penis had not been artificially inflated by my mind under duress, He really was huge, the biggest penis I had ever seen with my own eyes. I noted that my wife had some difficulty in accommodating his girth and length. I so desperately wanted to throw my arms around her and reassure her that everything would be OK. I wanted to believe that everything would be OK.

I watched appalled as my wife swallowed another load of Saunders's cum before he led her to a table on the other side of the room. One of the natives that Saunders seemed to have so much power over prepared dinner and set it on the table before his master and my wife. I wondered what his deal was. The natives were not even batting an eye at his criminal behavior. I knew instinctively, that none of them would be any ally to assist in our escape. In fact I got the distinct impression that they were watching out FOR him. With a chill, it occurred to me that they might be a problem to us if Min-Soo and I WERE able to incapacitate him.

I could tell that my wife had little appetite but was eating under duress. They ate the same meal as mine with the addition of a fish dish and a salad. As they ate Saunder talked. He spoke about his adventures in the French Foreign Legion and that he was fluent in five languages. I don't know if he was trying to impress us or was just happy to have an audience. I noted that Min-Soo was in her probing mode, listening and trying to perceive weaknesses. I was doing the same. It was obvious that if we were to get out of here, it would be through out-smarting him, brute force was simply not going to work.

When dinner concluded, Saunders announced, "Its time for dessert Mrs Clayton." as he pointed to the pillow on the floor. For the second time in as many hours I sat in torment and watched my wife suck him off. Again my manhood betrayed me and i felt lower than a worm in my shame and anger, I so wanted to wipe his satisfied smile off his face.

"Very good, Mrs. Clayton you are learning. Now it is time to prepare for bed, You won't do any actually sleeping however until we've fucked four times and I've taken that delightful asshole of yours at least twice. Don't worry about how long it takes you, after all we have all the time in the world."

With a wink in my direction, he led my wife into the next room. I knew that I was destined for the longest night of life. An eternity in Hell would be sweet release in comparison. I screamed with rage into my gag and tears filled my eyes.

12