Green Light for a Hot Wife

Story Info
Married woman describes becoming a hotwife.
6k words
4.25
84.2k
57
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is about a wife willingly having sex with a group of men, including a well endowed black man, with her husband's encouragement and participation. If this theme bothers you, move along, nothing to see here. If you enjoy the story, feel free to let me know what you think works. Part 1 introduces the couple and establishes the context for how a hot wife couple makes the leap from fantasy to acting on those fantasies. There is no sexual action in part 1, only scene setting. This story is inspired by real events.

*****

Part 1 - Introduction

I never thought it would actually happen in real life. My fantasies I mean, or rather our fantasies, my husband and I. I'm a faithful wife and I take my marriage vows seriously.

For the purposes of this story, Audrey is my name and I consider marital fidelity to be important. Once I took my wedding vows I never considered that I'd "do It" with anyone other than my husband. Then again, they say the only constant in life is that things change - and oh how things have changed. This is the true story about how my husband introduced me to myself; and how I turned out to be a hotwife.

My husband, let's refer to him as Dave, enjoys showing me off. He has good taste in clothes, he dresses well himself, and he definitely has opinions about how he likes me to dress. Classy, but no-doubt sexy. If I ask him if a hemline is too high, he'll typically say it's too low. He loves short skirts and summer shorts that show off my legs and ass.

On our second date we ended up in a pool hall after dinner. I was definitely interested in him so I put the best cheddar in the mousetrap, I wore a denim mini, a sheer blouse, and my favorite pair of fuck-me heels. Dave couldn't keep his eyes off of my legs so I knew I had my man.

Most guys, once they put a ring on it, want the mini and the fuck-me heels to stay in the closet unless it's a special occasion. Not Dave, he likes me to keep it sexy. He would take me out to concerts and Davece clubs in the District, or social outings with business associates, and he always expected me to be dolled-up and sexy.

Dave is quick with a compliment and always makes me feel sexy. My husband truly gets the notion that everything is foreplay. Compliments, flowers, humor, charm, smiles, encouragement - those things all work wonders to make a girl want a man.

Dave has a quality that never fails to make me hot; confidence. Not arrogance but a rock solid grasp of who he is, who the people are that matter to him, and how to take care of the people in his life.

It never seems to bother Dave if other men check me out because he's never felt threatened by it. To him it's complimentary that other men lust after me. We've been in clubs or bars where Dave made me aware of the leering men who were mentally undressing me.

He made it fun the way he'd tell me about the various men wanting to fuck me. As strange as it may seem to some, he had no problem with me acting a little bit slutty.

To be clear, I never thought of myself as a slut. Confidence is great and all but I was so accustomed to jealous men that Dave's lack of jealousy was occasionally maddening. Occasionally it really bothered me that he seemed to want to be married to a slut but I just wrote it off as being insecure or over-sensitive.

During college I worked as a bartender and I remember being put-off by witnessing the lowest behavior by some married people, or supposedly committed couples. I came to believe that everybody cheats and it bothered me.

Fidelity matters to me and I wanted a committed monogamous marriage. Don't get me wrong I've had my fair share of lovers. I played around in high school and college and may have bordered on being slutty on a few occasions.

Ok, more than a few perhaps, I was a little wild for a bit. But what girl doesn't get a little slutty after a night of partying?

I thought my party days were over by the time I met Dave. In our first conversation I told him that I was only interested in dating serious people because there are too many flakes out there. Dave responded by claiming that he is, "sober as a judge." That earned 'The Judge' a date and his nickname.

It didn't take long to discover that my past didn't bother The Judge. Despite his nickname it turned that my hubby is not a judgmental person. In the midst of sharing about a youthful indiscretion one night I couldn't miss the fact that my confession made Dave's cock rock hard. Eventually I realized that the sluttier the confession the harder his cock seemed to get. Was it just my imagination?

One night after a particularly mind blowing orgasm I confessed to Dave that one of my favorite things is to suck his cock while I'm fantasizing about taking a stranger's hard cock from behind. What in the world was I thinking by saying such a thing? I was kicking myself as soon as I said it thinking that I'd screwed up royally. A man doesn't want to hear that from his faithful partner right?

I didn't have to wait long for Dave's reaction. In fact, he didn't have to say a word as his cock got so hard that there was no hiding his excitement. Maybe that was the beginning of my life as a hotwife as I learned that we both liked to fantasize about me on my knees taking a cock from each end.

As I've said, Dave always encouraged me to look and dress sexy. I don't recall when it began but he would tell me how much he enjoyed how men looked at me in public, how they wanted me. I played it down like it was just his imagination but he pointed out how flirty I am naturally.

He described male psychology and how those men were undressing me with their eyes. As much as I wanted to deny the truth of what he was telling me - I must admit that a part of me was pleased to think of those men lusting after me.

Were they really having all those dirty thoughts that Dave described? Hearing that guys lusted for me stoked the ego a bit, although just as often is was a off-putting because I wasn't interested in being with other men. My martial sex life was everything I thought I wanted.

Still, those reminders of how other men wanted me, and the fact that Dave seemed to be turned on by the idea grew on me. I had girlfriends who shared their stories about dating, clubbing and well, to be frank, the hot sex.

My goodness, the sex stories they would tell me. Sex with married guys, one night hook-ups, guys they met on the social media dating sites. Stories they told me of kinky drunken sex and spankings, and guys with big cocks.

I remember a time when a coworker, I like to call her sparkly Debbie, was in a prolonged love triangle with a married couple. I just loved hearing about Debbie's steamy sex life. One thing about Debbie, she wasn't shy about sharing details. Hearing about how her stud lover fucked her three and four times a day with his huge tool was hot as hell.

Despite my great sex life with Dave, as the years have gone by the thrill seeker in me was increasingly jealous of some of those stories. I've always had a pretty active imagination and it seemed the dirtier the story the more I liked it.

On top of my active sexual imagination my sex life with Dave had opened me up to sex as more than a simple physical act. As I have matured I have embraced my sex life is a vital part of my emotional and spiritual health, and the health of my marriage. I started to understand sex as something to grow into and nurture. I feel, and Dave has always encouraged this, that I still have a lot of parts of my sexuality that I haven't explored yet.

Or, maybe that's just a fancy new-age way of justifying the fact that I'm horny and gradually I found myself wanting to explore to my fantasies and give myself to those admiring men. I wanted to get fucked hard - not sneaking around behind my husband's back - but right in front of him.

Does that make me a bad wife? Whatever the case, one night it happened and now I am a hotwife with no regrets. This is the story of that night.

Ocean City

I had just arrived in Ocean City, at the Hilton Suites Oceanfront, one of our favorite get-aways. Dave would join me later in the evening as he had last minute meetings at work. I'm not a selfish person but I wasn't willing to stay home while the sun and the sand were awaiting me. I called Dave at work and to tell him of my arrival at the hotel.

I surprised myself when I told my husband I was extra horny and maybe this was the trip where my inner slut might come out and play. I nervously waited for Dave's response.

It seemed like forever before he told me that his cock was hard thinking about his slut wife.

I was being coy when I asked him, "you sure you can handle it?"

His response sent a shiver through me, "you have a green light baby."

Why does he encourage me like that? We have been together for almost 10 years. I'm 5'10" and fit, with blonde hair with blue eyes and a hot tan. I am approaching 40 but people tell me I look much younger, and I'm told I can easily pass for being 30. Dave will say that my blue eyes are my best feature but truthfully he spends more time looking at my ass.

The typical storyline might depict me as a pampered housewife. Palates in the morning, lunch at the club with my girlfriends, yoga, home for my kids after school, cocktails before e fore dinner, a bubble bath and a nightcap.

The truth is I'm a down-to-earth hard working gal. I've never had kids and my job keeps me moving all day. Who has time for the gym? Hard work and good genes have blessed me with a sexy youthful body and sex drive to match. It's always been a great turn-on for me knowing that my husband is genuinely turned on by my body.

Trips to the beach are the exception where I allow my inner diva to come out and play. Before I hit my destination I'm tanned, waxed, buffed, highlighted and feeling like a million dollars. Just the idea of the ocean view suite pushes my already good mood into the stratosphere.

Checked into the hotel, happy with the room and the view of the beach, I have sex on my mind. I love hotel sex. There's something special about looking forward to a get-away, especially a beach get-away, and then celebrating with some great hotel sex followed by a night out.

There was no doubt that tonight would be a sexy night but I wasn't really thinking it would turn into the night of my fantasies. I was all talk I reasoned, the night we always swore was just fantasy and nasty bedroom talk, would remain just a fantasy that we used to spice things up in bed.

Walking out onto the balcony I scanned the pool area and outdoor lounge below. I couldn't help but notice there were a lot of really buff young men hanging around. My flesh warms a little looking at those hunks and I feel naughty. I must be anticipating the good hotel sex that Dave and I always enjoy. Besides, it doesn't hurt for a girl to look right?

New swimwear is a must for a good beach getaway and for this trip I had picked out a classic sexy bikini. The halter has a plunging front and decorative shirring on the cups. The bottom is teeny tiny with ties at the sides and show lots of cheek. Top and bottom are a black Italian shine fabric with gold tone touches.

My sleeveless loose fitting yellow colored coverup was sexy and the crochet design left little to the imagination. The scooped neckline worked perfectly with the bikini halter to show off lots of cleavage. For my shoes I chose a sexy high heel sandal with 2" platform, and 5" wooden heel, perfect for showing off my legs.

Looking in the mirror I feel sexy as hell and I anticipate plenty of looks. Almost ready, I absently regard my platinum diamond wedding band, "should I leave it in the room" I wonder? I catch myself, I really must be horny to have random thoughts like that.

That does remind me however to fetch a piece of jewelry from my travel case. The piece de resistance, my white gold anklet, Dave calls it my slut bracelet, that I fasten to my left ankle. In no time I'm off to the pool.

The Pool

I feel like a millions dollars as I cross the Hilton lobby. In the hallway heading to the pool area I walk past a lengthy wall of mirrors. Damn, I think to myself, that ass, the breasts, those heels, "you're looking hot girl" I think. What woman doesn't like to feel sexy?

I was on top of the world as I made my way to the lounge adjacent to the pool. I picked a barstool and waited.

I recognize the bartender from previous stays. Wade, I think I recall his name as, was bent over stocking the bottom of a fridge. I can't help but admire his taut thighs and sexy ass.

I clear my throat to gain Wade's attention. He looks back my way without standing and smiles. I remember that Wade is a big flirt so I give him a look up and down to let him know I appreciate the view. He stands, grabs a hand towel, and approaches smiling broadly.

"Audrey, right?" he says, "you finally get rid of that husband of yours?"

I was more than a little flattered that he remembered me from our previous stays. Dave had once noted that the bartender had eyes for me. Or, to be more precise I think Dave said that the bartender wanted to bend me over a bar stool and fuck me. Just the thought of a good hard rut had me squirming on the barstool and my nipples noticeably hardened.

"He'll be here soon enough, don't get any BIG ideas and I'll have a coke with lime."

I deliberately emphasized the word big, as if it meant something, just to be a complete flirt. Or, as Dave might suggest a complete cock-tease.

"Sure gorgeous," Wade replied, "and say, If you'd like to sit over here you'll have a much better view of the Ocean and I'll have a better view of you while I finish stocking the bar. We can chat." He smiled confidently.

The whole time Wade and I are talking he is not shy in the least about checking out my cleavage. In fact, it seems clear that he wants me to know that he is interested. But interested in what...?

I was thoroughly enjoying being the center of this little show so I decide to have some fun and play along. I'm not shy in about looking the bartender up and down. The most obvious thing you'd notice about Wade is that he's light skinned black man with long flowing dreadlocks. He has a slender but athletic build.

His taut thighs and athletic gait suggest he bikes or plays soccer. He's not really handsome in a conventional way but he's not unappealing either. I let my eyes linger back down to and those thighs - definitely his best feature. Then I have a naughty thought ...what if it's not his best feature?

We continue our chit-chat and I stand as if to smooth my clothing and rearrange myself. Don't ask me why but I make an exaggerated show of stretching. My breasts are riding high and straining at the bikini halter, firm and full.

I am acutely aware of the attention I'm getting from a couple of men sitting across the bar as well as the group of men seated behind me. They are obviously enjoying the show. I'm liking the choice of sandal heels I chose because they accentuate my smooth legs right up to my firm ass.

Beyond that row of tables the lounge opened up to the pool. Five years ago I would have been too unsure and self-conscious to acknowledge or appreciate the looks I was getting. Now, in no small part due to the prompting of my husband, I had matured and was ready to engage a more sexual side of myself and share it with the world. Little did I know at that moment how much I was willing to share and with how many.

Wade did something behind the bar to change the music from the generic sounding calypso that you might expect at a pool side lounge to a more urban mix. "Oh man, this guy's good" I think. As Maze', Joy and Pain starts playing,

"Joy and pain are like sunshine and rain Love can be bitter love can be sweet..."

"I'm a girl that that loves to Davece, I can't pass this up" I exclaim to no in particular. It's now or never, I turned on the barstool, facing those hungry eyes and put a single foot on the floor.

I was on cloud nine. I'm never happier than when I'm at the beach, I felt sexy as hell, and I've only been here 20 minutes and already I'm the center of attention! My skin felt electric from those eyes that I knew were boring into me.

All those eyes, undressing me, taking me. The thought of that made my nipples ache and suddenly my pussy came came to life with a tingle. I blushed.

I'm leaning back on the stool, swaying my shoulders with the rhythm. With one foot on the floor I'm providing a nice unobstructed view of my long shapely legs and right up to my skimpy bikini. My motions were languid as I stepped confidently off the stool, and start swaying my hips with the beat.

"Sometimes devotion and sometimes deceit The ones that you care for give you so much pain..."

I'm basking in the attention I'm getting from these men when I notice a sexy red headed woman sitting with a couple of young guys at the pool. She gave me a smoldering look that said she wanted me just as much as any of the men. I shuddered with excitement and pressed on, caught up in the freedom of the moment.

I sashayed to the center of the bar where Wade was now standing, turned, and took a few steps away from the bar toward the pool area. I was the center of attention. All eyes were on my undulating hips and the feeling was electric.

"Oh but it's alright there both one in the same. Don't it seem we go through life going up and down..."

I swayed my hips from side to side with the groove of the song, my ample bust jiggled and swayed. I turned back to the bar and locked my gaze on Wade. I licked my painted lips. Caught up in the moment I make a pretense of adjusting the strings to my halter and I lift and squeeze my titties as I stare at Wade.

"Joy and pain are like sunshine and rain Joy and pain are like sunshine and rain."

And just like that the song ended and the spell was broken. I approached Wade at the bar.

"Goddamn girl," he panted, "that's hot. Look, I know you said your husband's going to be meeting you and all ... but I'd sure love to show you a good time if you know what I mean."

"Thanks Wade," I replied. I don't acknowledge his offer. It's best that way. Never had I felt more desirable than in that moment, and I only felt a tiny bit of guilt that Dave wasn't here to share it.

I felt bad that he's missing it, because after all, I'm only flirting like this for his benefit. Right? After my little show for Wade I moved into a chase lounge pool side.

The group of men at the bar still had a clear line of sight. They went on with checking me out but over the next half hour no one made a move to come and talk with me.

My excitement turned to doubt. Maybe it was all my imagination. Maybe these men weren't really undressing me. Why did Dave put this stuff in my head anyway? My gosh what in the world was I thinking? My thoughts moved on from my wicked little game.

After an hour or so of soaking up the sun pool side Dave showed up. He had left work early - handling his teleconferences on the drive out. Dave took a long admiring look at my outfit and makeup.

"You look great today baby, fucking HOT," he said as he approached the table, stopping right next to me, his ample package just above my eye level.

"I see you have an audience," Dave said, using his eyes to indicate the group around the bar.

"They haven't even noticed me," I fibbed. I knew they'd noticed, but what Dave didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

With my husband here by my side I felt adventurous again. This time I wasn't going to show off for the strangers at the bar - I was going to show off for Dave.

"Why don't you get settled, while I get you a drink," I said. "Maybe you'll enjoy the view, I hardly got a second look when I was up their earlier."

Dave laughed as I gave an exaggerated pout with downcast eyes. "Somehow I doubt that," he said, "I'll have what you're having, please."

12