Green Light for a Hot Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Married woman describes her introduction to the hotwife life.
5.9k words
4.35
42.8k
29
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is about a wife willingly having sex with a group of men, including a well endowed black man, with her husband's encouragement and participation. If this theme bothers you, move along, nothing to see here. If you enjoy the story, feel free to let me know what you think works. Part 1 introduced the couple and establishes the context for how a hot wife makes the leap from fantasy to acting on her fantasies. Part 2 finds the hot wife becoming the center of attention a party but ends with some tension leading to the climactic action in Chapter 3. This story is loosely inspired by real events.

*****

Part 2 - Party at the Plim

We know the Ocean City boardwalk and the Plim Plaza hotel by heart so the party was easy to find. I was strangely disappointed when it was a different suite than where Dave and I first stayed. Music and muffled party sounds spilled though the closed door. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"What in the world are we getting into?" I wondered. Just as I was about to pull Dave back to the elevator he reached out and knocked on the door. And just like that we were inside the suite and a whirlwind of noise and introductions.

I recognized Vernon from earlier, he stood at least 6 foot 5 inches with muscular build and a shaved head. His hand made mine disappear, but he was quite charming with a killer smile that reminded me of Denzel Washington. Mark rushed to meet us and seemed genuinely happy that we had accepted his invitation.

There were four other young midshipman in the suite. I recognized a few of the faces from the Hilton Pool earlier. There was music pulsing from a bluetooth speaker setup. A few bags of chips and a lot of booze. That's what counts as a party when you're young.

Being the lone woman in this 'sausage party' could have certainly been scary but I'm accustomed to military men. My husband, father, and grandfather all served. And these guys were clean-cut, polite, and charming so it really put me at ease.

As I walked deeper into the suite there was a hard-core porn movie on a laptop computer. One of the guys quickly banged the laptop closed and apologized to us.

"Sorry ma'am, we didn't think you'd actually show up," he exclaimed as a he jumped to his feet and extended his hand. With in impish grin he introduces himself as Doug.

Doug was short but built like a gymnast. I liked him immediately. "No worries," I offered, "this is your party and we're all adults, please don't stop watching just for me." Doug seemed genuinely delighted by my accepting attitude and returned to his laptop.

These young midshipmen were as intimate as brothers so they are perfectly at ease with each other. The laughter and booze flowed freely. Dave is comfortable in most any setting so I didn't give him a second thought. I went about mixing and meeting all the boys. I was very aware that to a man they seemed very interested in me.

I sat down on the couch where Doug and another guy were watching the porno. On the screen was a threesome scene with two men and a petite blonde woman in a sexy outfit. The men looked as if they could be brothers. It was hardcore the way they were fucking her.

They were using her like a sex toy passing her back and forth. One guy fucking her mouth, the other roughly fucking her ass. Flipping her around going from ass to mouth, from throat to ass. They were really working her over and I couldn't look away. "This is hot," I said, no doubt louder than I intended.

The guys just looked blankly, too shy to say anything, too inexperienced to understand that women can speak frankly about sex. They may be virile young hunks but these young Navy men are engineers and mathematicians also and more than a little awkward. "Well, I think it's hot even if you don't!" I said, feigning a pout.

On the screen the blonde was pushed to her knees between the brothers as they painted her face with their cum. Doug, looked from the screen to me, back to the screen, back to me, and then in triumphant voice he bellowed, "You're fucking-a right it's hot!"

That broke the tension with my nerdy couch mates and a cheer went up. This sausage party was turning out to be a blast. I realized that my pussy is soaking wet and my clit was throbbing. I felt naughty and thought to myself that it's now or never. I excuse myself to "powder my nose."

When I returned from the ladies room, I sat across Dave's lap and gave him a sensuous kiss. While we were locked in our kiss I transferred the contents of my hand into the palm of his hand. I'm sure from the feel of it he knew without looking. I'd removed the tiny wisp of a thong while I was in the ladies room. It was soaking wet and now Dave regarded it thoughtfully it in his hand.

My entire world was narrowed in that moment. I was aware of nothing but my heart pounding in my chest and Dave's inscrutable expression. Was he turned on? Was the green light about to turn to yellow? Would he smile and say this has fun but let's head back to our room to cap off the evening?

The silence only lasted a moment but it seemed like forever. Dave can sit with his anxiety and quietly mull it over like it's a puzzle to be worked out. It's not in me to be that still. I had to break the tension.

"Are we really going to do this?" I asked him, biting my lip as I considered the enormity of what I was asking.

He smiled reassuringly, "What part of green-light don't you understand babe?"

Green Light

Suddenly I hear the opening baseline of 'Pony' coming from the stereo. "Dance party," I shouted as I jumped to my feet and began dancing.

If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony

My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it

My dancing might have been a little too exuberant as I lost my balance and landed in the laps of two the porn watchers. The guys were true gentleman and resisted the urge to feel me up. These poor kids get it drummed into their heads that they'll be accused of sexual misconduct for even looking the wrong way at a woman. I was here to be looked at, and who knows what else, so I was going to have to make the first moves or these hot young nerds might not even make it to first base.

Laying across their laps I start undulating to the rhythm of the music. Six midshipmen, counting the two getting the lap dance, plus Dave followed my every move. Laying atop Doug and his classmate I turned onto my tummy and stuck my ass out. My tits are mashed into Doug's lap and I reach back and brush my hand across the other middies groin. I feel a charge knowing that I'm giving these guys hardons.

If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony

My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it

As I push my ass higher in the air I scoot back a bit and my face is directly over Doug's tented lap. He's wearing cargo shorts made from a thin cotton and he's got such a tent going that I'm afraid his stiff cock might rip right through that material. It occurs to me that Doug might be short but his tent suggests he's packing a pant full.

My ass is high in the air and I go though the pretense of reaching back to smooth the fabric of my mini over both exposed cheeks. While every eye in the room is on my ass and my pussy peaking through my closed clenched thighs I take advantage of the moment to plant a kiss on the tent that is staring me in the face.

I'm wagging my ass to the groove of Pony:

Sitting here flossing

Peepin' your steelo

Just once if I have the chance

The things I would do to you

You and your body

With my hair hanging down over my face and all eyes on my ass I get a rush feeling like I'm getting away with something really naughty. This is how I had pictured the hotwife experience. Nothing scary, just some good and clean above the cloths fun. I thought, "Dave and I will head back to the Hilton shortly, have a good laugh and fuck each other silly".

But there's always been a part of me that is a thrill seeker and risk taker. A part of my psyche from which certain sexual urges and proclivities bubble up and inhabit my dreams. Perhaps it was that part of me that compelled me to put my mouth over the tip of Doug's tent and hum along with the music.

If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony - mmmppppffff

My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it - mmmppppffff

And as quick as that wee little Doug grunted and loosed a load in his cargo shorts. The taste of cotton in my mouth was quickly replaced with the familiar taste of cum. Sucking the cum through his shorts brought back an odd memory of being a little girl playing in the bathtub sucking water from the wash rag. If my memory serves me correctly I was told I shouldn't be doing that either.

The song faded to silence. The only sound in the room was Doug's raspy breathing. I slowly brought my head up from Doug's thoroughly soaked lap. I turned to look back over my shoulder, not having any idea what to expect. Did they notice? Would Dave be pissed? Would the guys think I was some kind of freak and ask me to leave the party?

I need not have worried. The guys erupted in clapping and cheers. Someone ran to put more music on. Clearly they wanted more. I planted one more kiss on Doug's fading tent and stepped to my feet. My skin was flush and my heart was pounding. My hair was disheveled as I stepped to the middle of the room and began swaying my hips to the beat of the music. My hands ran though my hair as I undulated my hips. I drew my hair over my face. My cheeks felt like they were on fire.

The beat throbbed through me. I swung my hips to the groove and my hands went to my breasts and squeezed. A cheer went up and dollar bills rained on the floor. I was putting on a show for my hosts, yes, but more than that I was sexually taut and ready to explode. My dance was the dance of a slutwife lost in passion and celebrating the lighting of a fuse.

I knew I was about to get fucked. I dare not think about who, or how, but I knew it was coming and my dance was a primal celebration.

One hand ran down the front of my mini and pressed against my pussy. A cheer went up and more money hit the floor. The midshipmen were emptying their wallets in appreciation of my lewd show. Some corner of my brain, some last shred of restraint made me think of my husband.

I danced my way to where Dave was sitting. I straddled his lap like a bitch in heat. I kissed him deeply and said, "What do you think honey?"

I knew this was his fantasy but I was giving him the chance to kill it. I was at the point of no return. For a scary moment it occurred to me that even if he wanted to leave I might want to stay. The thought sent a shudder through me and I banished it from my head.

From what he'd already seen I was primed to go through with it and make this a night to remember. Yes, 'that night', that we had always fantasized about.

He laughed and said, "You look like you're having the time of your life baby doll ... you have your green light. We'll stay as long as you're having fun."

I jumped off of Dave's lap like I'd won the lotto and skipped back to the center of the room pumping imaginary pom-poms. "Good news guys, Dave says I can play," I shouted.

A roar went up and I was showered with more money. I pulled my halter top off and strung it around Mark's neck. He took the opportunity to knead my breasts and pinch my nipples.

Before the skirt came off I danced my way to the couch and laid back with my legs lewdly in the air forming a V. I ran my hands down the inside of my thighs over my inflamed pussy. I spread my lips for them like I imagined a peep show performer might do.

I fingered my wet hole in a wanton slutty display. I wiggled out of my mini skirt and threw it to Vernon. I turn over on the couch so that I'm on my knees, leaning over the back, with my ass facing my cheering hosts. I reach back between my legs and rub my pussy to more cheers.

Putting on this lewd show is more erotic than I ever imagined possible. I feel a sense of sexual power and liberation. These young men are not using me - I am using them at this point.

My attention was drawn to the blonde headed young midshipman sitting on a sofa chair next to Dave. He was in the same class as the rest but he looked like he belonged in junior high school not a military academy.

I sauntered across the room until I was standing over him. Looking down at him I thought to myself, "The poor baby seems terrified." He may have been terrified but his excitement was evident through his shorts. Except that instead of a tent his cock was straining to escape out the leg hole of his shorts.

I kneeled between his legs and kissed his thigh directly below where the head of his cock was poking out. As my lips made contact with his skin he inhaled sharply and his cock grew fatter before my eyes. "Sweetie," I say softly, "that looks uncomfortable. Can momma fix it for you?" He wordlessly bobbed his head up and down in agreement.

"Let's drop those shorts, momma's got some medicine for you" I told him. He jumped to his feet with me still seated on the floor. As his shorts hit the floor that scrumptious cock was waving around right in front of my face and nearly made me lose my cool.

"Ohhh, this Navy flyer flies commando," I said to no one in particular, as I admired that thick young erection.

He was completely shaved with hardly a trace of body hair. My mouth was salivating with desire and I craved a taste of that cock but some thin thread of restraint held me back. I wasn't completely ready to jump into the deep end of the pool in this room full of men.

I patted the seat cushion indicating that my young blonde midshipman should resume his seat. I looked to my husband, 'green light?', was the unspoken question in my eyes.

Dave was sitting to my left and I held up my left hand in such a way so that my wedding band was directly in our line of sight as we held each others gaze. He smiled and gave a slight jerk of his head as if to say, "Hurry up and get on with it."

OK then, green light it is. Still sitting, I moved up to my knees between his outstretched legs and grabbed his stalk with my left hand, diamond sparkling, and rubbed his length.

He sat up straight, his rod twitched at a forty-five degree angle. "Mmmm," I purred as soon as I made contact, "you have one hard, hot cock midshipman." He inhaled sharply, a flush spread across his cheeks and chest. He was obviously straining to hold back from busting his nut.

"This is too easy," I thought, as I cupped his balls with my right hand. Slowly stroking that rock hard cylinder, I slide the index finger of my right hand under his balls, and along his taint until I'm touching his asshole.

Tap ... tap ... tap with my finger against his asshole is all it takes and he gasps, his chest heaves, and his cock pulsates in my hand sending rope after rope of cum onto his belly and chest. He's gasping for air and appears unsteady on his feet. "Let it all out," I encourage him.

With my left hand I'm still grasping his cock and I pull it upright so that the last pulses of his orgasm send his spunk flowing like lava down his fleshy stalk and over my hand. I'm transfixed and I can't take my eyes off my wedding diamond as the sweet boy's seed flows over it.

The sounds of the room fade to a muffled roar. I feel as if I'm in a trance. This is really happening ...this thing that was never supposed to happen in real life. This fantasy that my husband and I kicked around to excite each other. This is real. The visceral feel of the hot sticky cum coating my hand makes it all scary real.

The reason I never thought it would happen is that I expected it would be awful. Maybe that's how we stop ourselves form eating of the forbidden fruit, stop ourselves from further exploring those things that bubble up in our dreams, by convincing ourselves it will be awful.

But having stepped over the threshold it didn't seem awful at all. "This is a blast," I tell myself. Then, looking to Dave, "I'm having fun honey."

Dave smiles and says, "Ok Little Annie Fannie," and pointing to my group of spectators he adds, "there's more fun waiting if you want it."

"So this is really happening," I tell myself. No more deluding myself that this was about some innocent flirting and good clean above the clothing petting. This is about getting fucked and being a slut.

I stood up and took a couple steps toward the midshipman that I'd fallen on earlier, the one that didn't get off. I groped the bulge in his stylish Caribbean blue cargo shorts.

"Do you have someplace you need to be?" I asked. He was baffled by my question.

"I'm just wondering why you still have your shorts on?" With that I started unfastening his shorts. In a flash his shorts were in a puddle of blue around his ankles

Instantly, I went to my knees and engulfed him in my mouth. My husband's cock is a healthy 7" inches with a 5.5" circumference, this ladies favorite, and I've mastered taking him into my throat.

This cock was neither long nor thick and it had a pronounced upward curve which was fine with me. For what I wanted he was perfect. I swallowed him easily but the upward curve tickled my throat.

On my knees sucking cock, an appreciative audience watching my every move, it was glorious. I swallowed his cock down to the base until I could stick my tongue out and tickle his balls. After about thirty-seconds I backed off and gulped a deep breath of air. Spit and pre-cum were strung from his cock to my mouth forming an obscene rope.

I licked the pre-cum oozing from his purple head. "Please, please, please ... more ...suck it more please," he pleaded.

"You're adorable," I said before plunging my mouth back to the base of his cock. Reaching around I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into my face. I ground him into my face and my wide open mouth.

He couldn't hold back any longer and he released a torrent into the back of my throat. Truthfully, I didn't even taste it as it went straight down my gullet.

"Mmmmmm," I cooed as I pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed it on my face to enjoy the last dregs of his orgasm.

I stood up, and scanned the room for Dave. He was sitting with an amused look on his face. I went to him and then surprised myself when I bent down and gave Dave a full-on soul kiss.

His eyes registered surprise at my aggressiveness, or maybe it was the taste of cum on my lips? That's not something we had ever really discussed. Did I push Dave past his limits?

"Green light," I asked? "Run with it," he said.

It was then that I noticed that every guy in the room had his pants off. There were trousers lying around all over the suite. Some of the guys were stroking themselves, others were just sitting there, drinking, enjoying the show, their hard cocks twitching in anticipation.

On the one hand it all seemed so surreal and out of control and yet it also seemed strangely natural and familiar. Like most people I had a healthy sexual curiosity as a child. Who hasn't played doctor and done the, 'I'll show you mine - if you show me yours?' Nothing abusive or obscene, just kids being kids.

As I left Dave sitting there to watch to turn my attention back to the party I distinctly recall thinking that what was happening, what was about to happen, was just adults being adults.

"Who wants a lap dance?" I asked. "Next dance goes to the highest bidder."

Those poor boys had already emptied their wallets all over the floor. They seemed stricken and I realized that they might actually think that I was doing this for the money. "C'mon fellas, there's money all over the floor. Show me who wants some of this?"

There was a mad scrum on the floor to gather up the bills. Watching those hard bodied boys wrestle around to wrangle the bills was a blast and I couldn't stop laughing.

12