Green Light for a Hot Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Married woman describes submitting to her darkest desires.
6.1k words
4.41
58.8k
57
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is about a wife willingly having sex with a group of men, including a well endowed black man, with her husband's encouragement and participation. If this theme bothers you, move along, nothing to see here. If you enjoy the story, feel free to let me know what you think works. Part 1 introduced the couple and establishes the context for how a hot wife makes the leap from fantasy to acting on her fantasies. Part 2 found the hot wife becoming the center of attention at a wild party but ends with some tension leading to the penultimate action of Chapter 3 where she submits to a black bull. This story is loosely inspired by real events.

*****

The Bull From The Sea

Two bedside lamps illuminated an empty king-sized bed. In the adjoining bathroom a shower ran and momentarily we hear the water being turned off and the shower door opening. Dave motioned me to sit on the bed. I trembled with excitement and I grabbed my husband's hand to steady myself. His presence comforts me.

Vernon emerged from the bathroom with a bath towel wrapped around his waist. His chiseled frame took my breath away. It's as if he's carved from solid onyx, smooth and shiny black. He is perspiring from his hot shower and I watch fascinated as two droplets make their way in a determined descent from his shoulders over his muscular chest and abdomen and disappear into the towel at his waist.

He didn't hesitate as he stepped so close that he was practically on top of me. The wet towel draped my knees and the touch sent a shiver though me. His legs encased my knees, his feet framing the outsides of my feet. I felt tiny as he towered over me.

My eyes are transfixed on the towel inches in front of my face. His bulge was unreal - it had to be an illusion. I had a sudden urge to leave, to stand, to layback, to giggle, to joke, to do anything that might break that unbearable tension.

What had happened in the outer room over the past hour was naughty and bawdy and rowdy and yes, slutty. It appealed to the exhibitionist in me. What girl isn't an exhibitionist at heart?

What was happening in that bedroom had an entirely different vibe. In the outer room I was in control. Here, I'm clearly not in control.

I was acutely aware of my breathing, raspy and short, and my heart pounding in my chest. I had the thought that everything that had preceded this moment was only foreplay. My instincts tell me I'm about to get fucked in a big way. My breath caught in my throat and a tremor ran through me.

I craned my neck to make eye contact with the giant towering over me. Dave breaks the silence, "Tell the man what you're here for Babe."

After a pause, "I need you...," my voice trailed off.

I tried to maintain eye contact but I blinked, blinked again, and again, and my confidence failed me. I looked away.

I focused on the towel directly in front of my face. I tried to imagine what is underneath.

Dave again, "Tell Vernon why you need him to fuck you."

I was dizzy from looking at Vernon, dizzy from that gigantic package, dizzy from my own thoughts but Dave won't leave me alone. I would have been angry but I was too overwhelmed. Suddenly the room felt stifling hot.

I knew the words my husband was waiting to hear. I had uttered them before, dirty pillow talk as a part of our shared lewd fantasy. But this was no fantasy and the truth of the words stung as they left my mouth, "Because I'm a slut," I mumbled.

"What kind of slut are you?" Dave demanded.

I felt diminutive under my Vernon's gaze, "A married slut," I said meekly.

Suddenly Vernon unwrapped the towel and it fell to the floor. I can only stare. His cock is bigger, more obscene, than I had imagined it. The young midshipman is longer than Mark and as thick as my wrist. I'm speechless, I continue to stare; I feel trapped. I'm enthralled.

For a scant moment I want to run but I don't move. I feel like I might be sick to my stomach. I felt all those things and so many more as I stared at that gigantic cock, just inches from my face.

Standing over me Vernon starts stroking that extraordinary cock. He's practically touching his cock to my lips as he strokes it but I sit perfectly still. He smiles at my predicament - my struggle to accept the obvious.

His cock is bulbous and lewd sticking out from his frame and it makes me dizzy with a carnal hunger. I fixate on that black spear. Such is my appetite that my mouth hangs slightly agape, I salivate, and I lick my lips like a hungry animal craving the taste and feel of that magnificent pole.

"What kind of married slut?" Dave insists.

My confidence collapses. Why does Dave insist on making me say these things? Why do I have to give him what he wants? Why can't I have what I want ... what I need? My insides are a cyclone of desire for the release that this man can provide. A release I'm being denied.

I start panting with desire. I can't look away from Vernon's lewd display. He isn't yet fully erect but his cock is fat and intimidating. I watch it expand with each stroke. With each beat of his heart he seems to grow.

Dave broke my trance when he took my chin in his hand and forced me to look into his eyes. "What kind of married slut?" He repeated.

With that, another piece of the puzzle fell into place. Dave isn't turning me into something I'm not. My husband is coaxing me to accept somebody that I've always been. A primitive deeply repressed part of myself fighting to be liberated; that lonely corner of my psyche that I've long rejected and shamed.

"What kind of married slut?" Dave demands.

My back stiffens. I meet my inquisitor's gaze without fear or evasion.

"A married submissive cum slut hungry for this beautiful cock," I said defiantly, loud enough for the boys in the next room to hear. I was ready to fuck Vernon's horsecock however he wanted to take me.

With my slutty declaration still echoing through the room, Vernon spoke. "Suck it slut," he commanded.

With those words I whimpered a little with my first mini-orgasm of the night. I knew without reservation that I'd be his total submissive slut.

My wedding ring sparkled in the low light as I tried to close my hand around Vernon's girth, my thumb doesn't come close to touching my fingers wrapped around his onyx cylinder. I added a second hand and started stroking his bat.

The plum colored head was oozing pre-cum and I let out a moan as I reach out with my tongue to taste him. The taste makes me hungry for more of his glistening pre-cum as I slaver and lick around his bulbous head. Then, I open my mouth wide and take as much of his cock as I can get past my lips.

Dave's cock might fit perfectly in my throat but this wasn't my husband's familiar cock. I was consumed by a hunger and I pushed myself to take as much of that black snake into my mouth while my hands continued to stroke up and down the length of the rest of his cock.

"Holy fuck woman - you be starving for my black dick." With the head of his cock lodged in the back of my throat I tried to look into his eyes and nod my agreement.

Yes, yes, yes I was starving for his cock and I didn't care who knew it. My throat stung and tears flowed freely down my cheeks as I tried to force even more of his cock into my mouth. I tried to maintain eye contact with my bull to let him know that my submission was total and he could fuck my mouth as hard as he liked.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Dave had his smartphone out. Oh my God, I thought, he's photographing us. Here I am lewdly sucking off this black stranger and now the world will find out.

Then I realized that the way he was holding the phone steady meant this was all on video and for whatever reason my shame passed and I wanted to put on a nasty show for my husband.

I took Vernon's cock out of my mouth with a pop and started licking those big black balls. Burying my face in and under his sack I brought those massive balls into my mouth and lathered him with my saliva. I looked straight into Dave's camera as I ran my tongue under Vernon's sack.

I licked along his taint. I felt wicked and depraved and was daring Dave to stop me. Unlike Mark earlier, who had recoiled from my tongue, Vernon placed a leg up on the bed and rocked his pelvis forward opening himself up to my depravity.

A massive hand on the back of my head pulled my entire face deep between his thighs. His black balls swaddled my face. The musk was intoxicating. I swabbed his anus with my tongue. That massive hand guided my face deeper into his crack.

I'm directly under him now. I flatten my tongue and lick as far as I can reach. He pulls me even further in. I push the tip of my tongue into his anus. I push further, and further still. I am an ass reaming submissive slut and I love it.

I had been through many lovers before I discovered my submissive side. Having discovered that I am naturally submissive, it took longer still to accept that I enjoy, no, I occasionally need domination. The difference between good sex and explosive sex is a man that knows how to take charge and direct me.

At the point where I met my husband I knew this much about my sexuality; I will be your willing cum slut porn star; as long as you know how to take charge and direct the scene. If you want to fuck my face, make it happen. If you want me on my knees licking your ass, just put me there.

Do you want me bent over the bed lewdly spreading my ass cheeks for your invading cock? Don't beg, command me. I'm eager to please; it's the way I'm wired. All I need is a partner that is deserving of what he wants, without being an asshole about it. I like to be used, not abused, there's a world of difference.

"Enough; get on the bed," commanded Vernon. Being a submissive slut I immediately did as I was told. My face is wet and raw. I looked down and noticed a stream of my own spit hanging from my chin and dripping onto my titties.

I move to the middle of the bed on my back. I touch my pussy and I'm drenched. I draw my knees up and spread my legs. I put on a lewd show for my lover. I run my fingers up and down my slit. I dip two fingers into my aching pussy. The feeling is electric. I cup my hand and start frigging my clit hard, really hard.

Vernon is standing at the foot of the bed watching me. Dave approaches him and words pass between the two. They speak in hushed terms and I didn't catch what was said. Finally, Vernon looks at Dave and nods his agreement.

I wonder, is "Dave telling Vernon to dial it back?" Maybe seeing the real-me is finally too much for Dave but I'm past regret. I have to submit to this bull's cock.

A mantra runs through my sex depraved mind, "I'm a married submissive cum slut hungry for cock... I'm married submissive cum slut hungry for cock." The wall holding back my inner slut is gone; Slut Audrey is running free and wild.

I bite down on my lip as Vernon comes to me. I rub my pussy harder as he moves between my legs. My breathing is forced and ragged. He's kneeling between my thighs and he lays that magnificent prick atop the hand I'm using to frig my pussy. His prick is fat and heavy on my hand. I turn my hand up to grasp his cock from the underside.

I pull my black lover's manhood and it stiffens. Shortly I will be impaled on Vernon's spear and my clit is throbbing in anticipation. He starts rubbing his cock on my pussy. He pushes the underside of his cock against my clit and rocks his hips as his black pole saws against my inflamed pussy.

Wait! Somewhere from deep in my lust filled haze I realize Vernon is not wearing a condom. I can't take my eyes off of his cock. It's hard and throbbing and I'm mesmerized by the sight of that cock and the thought that I'm going to take all of it - all with my husband watching.

I feel a sudden surge of panic and shame, oh my God what am I doing? He's not wearing a condom I tell myself. All that comes out is a faint whimper. "No, please no ...condom ...please." I'm practically incoherent. Vernon looks at me with lust filled eyes.

He starts running the bulbous head up and down my dripping slit. "No, no ...condom ...no, I whimper with pleading eyes. He misunderstands me. He's inflamed, thinking I want him bareback. His cock lurches and grows at the thought that this married white slut is begging for his cum. His eyes are on fire. I am tiny underneath him.

I feel the fullness of his cock pressing against my opening. I scan the room for Dave. He is naked now, stroking his cock as he watches me, his slut wife Audrey, act like a wanton whore. He makes no move to stop Vernon.

I have the dawning realization that the hushed conversation that went on between the two earlier was Dave giving permission to Vernon to take me however he liked - to make me submit - even if that meant bareback. My head spun from the realization. I felt as if I was falling. I may have even passed out momentarily.

My next memory is of Vernon slipping two, three fingers into me. In and out, in and out he fingered my pussy. His free hand roughly gripped my inner thigh. With his free hand he slaps one inner thigh, then the other, slap; slap slap; slap, I splay my thighs as wide as possible. He takes his fingers from my pussy and offers his hand to my mouth. I hungrily lap at his wet fingers like a bitch in heat.

Without warning he falls forward and pain shoots through me as he pushes into me. My hands go to his hips. The pain is too much; I try to push it away. I feel full, stretched, and stuffed. I whimper and pant.

He lowers himself on me and presses his chest against mine. I'm pinned under his weight. He never backs off. The pain slackens.

For the submissive in me, feeling small under the weight of a broad masculine chest is intoxicating. And Vernon's chest was like a world unto itself.

All I can feel is my pussy. I feel parts of my pussy that are new to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold on for dear life. I bite the flesh of chest. I moan, I cry, I beg, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh please fuck me."

I whimpered and squirmed but never asked him to slow down or stop. He pulled out an inch and pushes forward two. I raked my nails along his back and grabbed hold of his ass cheeks. I was pulling him deeper inside.

Vernon rises up, puts his hands behind my knees and pulls my feet around his neck. He leans forward and I'm bent in half beneath him, completely at his mercy. I notice Dave sitting in the corner. Seeing Dave made me want Vernon even deeper in me.

Vernon's rocking now, pushing until he is all the way in. That bulbous black head pushes against my cervix, his balls resting against my ass.

He did it ... I did it ... we did it; he's balls deep in my pussy. When he pulls back his bulbous head pulls at my insides. He sinks his cock back into the hilt and I felt the pressure all the way into my chest. In and out he picks up pace and with every thrust I'm closer and closer to the edge.

I look at Dave, and mouth, "thank you" and he joins me on the bed. Dave strokes my face and kisses me tenderly. I'm panting, emitting primal grunts instead of words, "oh..hh... hee..s ...fuu..uu..uck ...ing...me..ee..ee..."

Vernon picks up his pace and pounds his iron hard horsecock relentlessly. "oh..hh... Jesus, hee..es ...fuu..uu..uck ...ing...me..ee..ee."

Dave takes my face in his hand and presses his lips against mine in a passionate soul kiss. His tongue invades my mouth and I can't breathe. I try to swing my head from side to side but my husband is relentless in holding the kiss.

Dave snakes his hand down my body, I'm ready to faint; he rubs my clit as Vernon's black piston is hammering me. My explosion is coming, oh yes, I can feel it coming. "Oh..hh...hh... .ple..ee..es ...fuu..uu..uck ...me..ee..ee..." I moan into my husband's mouth. I bite his lip.

I look into Dave's eyes, "I nee...ee..ed ...th...ii...ss, I have ...to ... have... this ...", I pant.

"Tell Vernon what you need baby, ask your young black bull to give you what you crave," Dave tells me.

I look at Vernon. His assault on my pussy is building pace. His looks possessed. "Cum ... please ... give me ... your ... cum ... please ...want ...cum", I pant like a dog in heat.

Vernon is an approaching tidal wave, like the mythical Bull From the Sea, an unstoppable force.

"I'm cumming.. take...MY ... CUM ... SLUT," he bellows: His words echoing in the room.

The feeling of his spasming cock flooding my pussy with his cum launches me from this world as orgasm after orgasm washed over me in waves.

Every nerve ending is on fire. I feel both shattered and reborn. I try to push Vernon away, to escape. Vernon rolls off me in a heap. I lay spent.

My lungs are on fire and I'm covered in sweat. I lay with my legs obscenely splayed, Vernon's cum oozing from my gaping pussy.

Dave looks at me. I look away. I am on stimulation overload and simply cannot process new stimuli. I'm effectively off-line while the system reboots.

Minutes pass. My pussy is throbbing. I had lost count of my orgasms but still there was something inside that signaled the hunger for more. Usually after a blockbuster orgasm I need time to wind down. I'm one of those girls that might even have a good cry after some mind blowing sex. But not today, not now.

I was tired, sweaty, and sore, but there wasn't even a question in my mind that I wanted more. I needed it and I wanted it just like the porn movie earlier.

I wanted Vernon again and I wanted Dave now. Both of you get on your knees," I panted, "Vernon in front of me, Dave behind me!" as I got down on all fours.

My legs spread wide, and breasts hanging down, I have Vernon's sticky cock in my hand rubbing his length lewdly on my face.

I recall that I looked back over my shoulder at Dave. We look longingly at each other. I realize I need something from Dave. Something that I could have barely comprehended before walking willingly into this room...

Dave's note: With Audrey bent before me, with her well fucked pussy lewdly gaping and oozing another man's cum, one might get the picture of male submission or humiliation. Porn sites peddle a caricature of a wimpy beta male husband wearing the cuckold's horns as he cowers before the bull that had taken ownership of the beta's chronically dissatisfied woman. That caricature could not be further from the truth of that moment. Never had I felt more connected to my wife. I felt strong and alive and virile. Vernon didn't use my woman. I used Vernon to give my woman what she needed.

Talk about an aphrodisiac - the knowledge that I can provide untold pleasure to this incredible woman. I was not some pathetic character being cheated on and humiliated as a cuckold. I wasn't a passive observer of events beyond my control. I was the conductor, the orchestrator - secure enough in my manhood to withstand and celebrate the unbridled passion of my incredibly sexy wife.

I had never wanted her so completely as in that moment, a need so incomprehensibly deep that I had no words for it, only a passionate hunger. I felt as if a high voltage line was coursing through me and I needed to ground myself in Audrey. I needed to claim her.

There was nothing I wouldn't do for her in that moment and suddenly I wanted to hear her say it too. I wanted to know we were here for the same thing; raw, uninhibited; the complete abandonment of restraint, inhibition or reservation.

I was here to give her the gift of sexual liberation and she was just as eager as I to revel in our carnal bacchanal. What she asked for next told me that we understood each other completely.

What would have shocked me an hour earlier suddenly sent me into a frenzy of unbridled lust.

(Back to Audrey) With Vernon's black cock splayed against my face I never lost eye contact with Dave.

12