Greg Seeks Medical Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

Billy was hardly prepared as Scott's hard, wet cock began spurting cum through her fingers.

Her ex-husband had ED and never, ever went off prematurely. She had to pound him within an inch of his life to get him going. In hindsight, she may have been a little too hard and fast for Scott's eager young cock.

"Pffff!" Billy stifled a snicker as she broke their kiss. Glancing down, a huge load of cum covered her left thigh. "Oh great!" Billy snapped, "Of all the days to wear my black pants!"

For his part, Scott was still off in a post-orgasmic delirium. His eyes were still closed as he embraced Billy just as she was trying to push the cum-fountain of a man away. His cock was still leaking all over her leg.

"Oh God Billy, that was so good!" he hissed, finally opening his eyes.

"Yeah, that's great Sweetie, you came all over me! Look at my pants!" She pushed Scott away displaying her soaked leg to him.

"Sorry?" Scott mumbled as he grinned stupidly.

"Oh you're sorry!? Jesus Christ, get dressed, make an appointment, and get the fuck out of here!" Billy snapped in a very motherly tone, the same tone she'd use with her own son for that matter. She moved over to a sink in the corner of the room to wash Scott's cum from her hands and used paper towel to clean off her pants.

"Sorry," Scott stated more meaningfully as he gathered his clothes. Turning to Billy with cum still oozing from his cock he asked, "Could you hand me some paper towels?"

Standing there with a dumbstruck look on his face with his hand (and his cock) out he looked so cute to Billy. With the most devilish grin on her face, Billy lowered herself to her knees and took Scott's softening cock into her mouth. Glancing up with an innocent look, she made eye contact with an astonished Scott before deep-throating him. After quickly and forcefully sucking the remaining cum from his cock she rose and dabbed him dry.

Scott, for his part, stood there shocked like a moron. "I can't believe you just did that!" He said, leaning in to kiss her, but Billy forcefully slapped her hand on his chest.

"Stop! Shut up, get dressed, and get OUT!" Billy shouted after momentarily pausing to feel Scott's muscular chest tense up.

She returned to cleaning her pants with wet paper towels. At least with her black pants you couldn't tell they were soaking wet.

Clumsily dressing himself while sneaking glances at Billy (who was still topless at this point), Scott could hardly believe this had happened. Would she go out with him? Fuck him again?

"So, uh, can I call you?" he asked after finally donning all of his clothes.

Billy was in the process of re-buttoning her shirt, which was almost as sexy as her stripping it off. The buttons were straining against her ample bosom, creating the amazing cleavage that Scott couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from.

"Okay boy, you came on my pants and cannot stop staring at my breasts! Get out!" Billy stood pointing at the door.

Frowning with the cutest, most sincere puppy-dog face Billy had ever seen, Scott turned and left without a fleeting glance.

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers
12