Greg's Cum Laude

Story Info
Greg's desires find a new focus.
5.6k words
4.7
91.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

Scott Greg returned from his trip to Montreal exhausted yet exhilarated at the same time... not from the corporate governance talks that stifled the enjoyment of his days, but from the vivid nightlife. His old friend, Jack O'Donnell, had shown him a great time as promised. Jack's new (and possibly last) girlfriend Carolyna had some great dinner parties with her mix of gorgeous, exotic professional friends. While reminiscing about law school days with Jack and flirting with beautiful, intelligent women was good, it was the amazing escapade with Ms. Caramel that kept a smile on his face even a week later.

Scott was surprised just to get a lap dance from the ebony stripper, and was shocked when it rapidly escalated to rough sex. He had never found himself attracted to black women before, yet now he found he could barely keep his eyes off of them. Just imaging Ms. Caramel's pouty, dark lips on his white cock gave him a hard on. Unfortunately, the prissy lawyer from his company's corporate finance department was not impressed. Scott had ditched her to hang out with his friend all week and now he was daydreaming next to her with an obvious hard-on. She spent the weeknights drinking in the hotel bar getting hit on by annoying lawyers from across the country. Half of them were married, which did nothing to improve her demeanor.

"See you Monday!" was all Scott could say as they parted ways in the airport. 'What a bitch!' he was thinking to himself. 'Thank god I can get home and relax without her gloomy presence.' No doubt he'd hear about ditching her for months to come.

After the cab-ride home, Scott collected a week's worth of mail from the jam-packed mailbox. "Bill, bill, bill... aw shit!" He came across an envelope from Saint Mark's University, his old alma mater. The school emblem was all it took to remind him he had volunteered to teach, part-time, some introductory corporate law course. The partners at the firm thought it would be great to have the inside scoop on up-and-coming talent at the premiere law school on the East Coast. Once they got into Law School itself, there was a battle for talent, but if they could get the cream of the crop as the seeds were being planted they may get ahead of the competition.

Dear Mr. Greg, blah, blah, blah. Starting Monday... Did he read that right? Monday! Jesus, how could they tell him Friday he had to start Monday? As he read on, he saw why... considering the letter was dated three weeks ago. Great! Now his whole weekend would be blown getting on the university server, downloading the student list, course requirements... So much for relaxing!

By Monday morning, Scott was ready for another weekend. His Saturday and Sunday were blown preparing for Monday evening's class. While he wasn't the worst public speaker, it'd been ages since he had to even make a presentation. Chapter one of the textbook was soooo boring to boot. God, how did he make it through this the first time? Luckily for Scott, the higher-ups had expected he'd need some extra time to prepare for the class and gave him the day to prepare in the office. As expected, his inboxes (both email and physical) were stuffed and that day was a complete write-off. Not a single billable hour, but at least he got his desk tidied up as he'd already prepared for the night's class.

After a quick supper, Scott made his way to Saint Mark's. A cool January evening, it was actually nice swinging in and parking in his old secret spot, up a tree-lined side street. Locking the doors to his Lexus, Scott grinned. He'd never have guessed he would be where he was now, back in the day. He used to park his old Ford Tempo here, clueless as to what he'd do with his life, working part-time at more odd jobs than he cared to remember. Now he was an up-and-coming professional with a great car, a condo, no woman... but hey, some things don't change. Maybe he could inspire some students to get their own acts together, who knows? 'Don't get too excited, this is just an intro course,' he thought.

The old campus hadn't changed at all, although Scott didn't remember the girls dressing that sexy when he was here especially not in the dead of winter. God, he'd never have gotten anything done if they had. After locating his classroom, Scott settled in. Relatively small, an evening class with only 30 or 40 students with a wired up classroom, Scott felt right at home. It was just like a big boardroom.

Students trickled in and Scott surveyed them. Sitting with his feet on the desk and his arms behind his head, Scott assumed a pensive look vaguely facing the classroom door. Two amazingly cute blondes (seemingly absorbed in an unspoken competition to see who could look and act more like Paris Hilton) were first in the door. Sitting down, they smiled and waved at him before turning their attention to their cell phones. Some serious looking East Indian guys, who sat at the very back, but stared intensely at him, made him somewhat uneasy. Then, in walked Adena Abdel and Scott drew his feet back from the desk and almost fell out of his chair in the process.

Adena was dressed impeccably in a black pantsuit and white blouse. While it was a conservative outfit, her 38DD breasts were practically oozing out of her top. Her blue-black hair was up in some fashion of Asian-style bun with pins that could easily double as chopsticks. Dark rimmed glasses added to her sophisticated look, but did nothing to hide her dark, beautiful eyes.

"Hello Professor! I'm Adena Abdel," Adena said firmly, grinning slightly, but politely as she held out her hand. Scott rose uneasily and took her hand.

"Hi, um, Mr. Greg is fine. I'm not really a professor" Scott replied, shaking her hand. Just the sensation of the soft skin of her hand and the wisp of her perfume was intoxicating.

"Mr. Greg then, nice to meet you," Adena said, smiling widely. Her beautiful smile and full lips were glistening with some kind of gloss. Unable to resist the natural urge to gaze at her entire body, Scott's eyes drifted south. "Such strong hands..." Adena trailed off as she caught Scott gazing, ever so briefly, at her cleavage.

Scott realized a second too late that he was staring at Adena, before returning his gaze to her deep and mysterious eyes. Raising an eyebrow and winking almost imperceptibly, Adena turned to find a seat. Walking away, she looked as amazing as she did coming in. Accompanying her amazing breasts, her full and shapely thighs strained at the thin material of her pants. She was obviously wearing a thong or (gulp!) nothing under the pants as her perfectly round ass swayed side to side on her way up the aisle.

Practically drooling now, Scott stared as she walked away. With hands in his pockets, he could feel his cock twitch and harden.

For her part, Adena walked away stone-faced. Such a sexy professor! He obviously liked what he saw. She could just imagine him staring at her ass right now. Between her high heels, her thong, and that sashay she learned when she was sixteen, that poor man didn't have a chance. Then...

"Pervert!" coughed one of the blondes as the pair of wanna be starlets started giggling. Scott's stomach was turning. God, what was he doing? He had to teach this class for four freakin' months! Losing control on day one: not good. That and how the hell could this Adena fall into his lap now? It had been over a week and still he couldn't get Ms. Caramel out of his head. Now he'd have to face this fantasy two times a week and look her in the eye!

Adena, for her part, stopped short of her destination and turned to the ditz with a look of vile disgust. "If you know what's good for you, little girl, you will NOT say ANYTHING like that again." She then turned around and took a seat in the first row, directly in front of little Miss Hilton.

"Oh!" said the cute coed, feigning shock at being spoken down to. But she wasn't brave enough to respond to Adena's words that was delivered with such an ominously calm demeanor.

"Ladies!" Scott said in the most commanding tone he could muster. "I don't want any of that bullshit in my class! Now, Miss Abdel was nice enough to give her name for roll call, who the hell are you?" Greg said directly to the blonde.

"Candy Thomson!" She said with a huff as she sat staring at Scott with her arms crossed.

After taking back control of the class and razing several latecomers, things went pretty well. Day one was really just a preview of the chapters and topics to come: a couple of multiple-choice exams (taking the pain out of marking for Scott), no assignments, just a lot of lectures to listen to.

That winter and spring went quickly as Scott fell into a regular routine of working three days a week and teaching two. His workload had been intentionally lightened and Scott found he truly loved teaching. Adena Abdel remained a constant source of excitement. He grew enamored of her banter as she questioned everything in class. God, just watching her raise her hand turned him on. As she leaned in and left to raise her right hand her breasts would practically fall out of her top. And it didn't matter what top it was, Adena's tops always left little to the imagination.

As winter turned to spring and as spring reached the cusp of summer, the weather (among other things) heated up. Adena went from a conservatively dressed businesswoman prototype in the colder months to skimpier and skimpier outfits as the weather warmed. Despite being an ass-man, he could barely contain himself and fight the constant urge to stare at her amazing breasts.

It was like a crush from high school or something. Scott found himself masturbating and fantasizing about her after every class. He had to wear suit jackets to hide his erection during his lectures, even as the weather grew warmer. The first day Adena wore a skirt to class to go with her tops he could clearly see the pink panties she had on. He had to jack off in the washroom at the university before he could even think of going home. She had also taken to wearing her beautiful wavy hair down and was growing it longer by the day. He wasn't sure, but he thought there just might be a chance Adena was flirting with him.

It was so subtle, a compliment here, a wink there, but nothing definitive. Scott had had a shocking discussion with the university's Student Relations Supervisor, which made him determined to keep his desires to himself as best he could. Apparently, a professor had been caught fooling around with a student a few years back and there were lawsuits for millions of dollars, the guy's life was over. Scott didn't feel like risking everything he'd worked so hard for just to satisfy his hard on. Especially when he had a feeling he had just turned the dirty thoughts of his interracial desire sparked by Ms. Caramel towards an innocent twenty-something.

Adena, for her part, was loving "Intro to Corporate Law 101". She knew everyone in the class hated her because she was the smartest and keenest student. She didn't have a trust fund or daddy's business empire to fall back on. She drew her strength from her African American mother and her ambitious desire to succeed from her Moroccan father. His ambitions may have been stifled by the oppressive French regime in his former home, but he wanted the world for his daughter. Both parents agreed that education was the key to a brighter future for their little girl. When Adena expressed interest in law school after doing so well in Scott's class, both of her parents were ecstatic.

Of course, her attraction to Scott Greg also made each class a treat. She found him incredibly handsome from day one. The way his normally witty repertoire fell to pieces at her lightest touch made her so happy it left her light-headed. Here was this successful young, white lawyer the type that supposedly ran society and she had him eating out of the palm of her hand. Well, not even, he wished. The bleach-blonde stick thin bimbos didn't make him choke on his coffee when they lightly grazed his crotch with their skinny little asses. It was her hourglass figure that drew, if not his gaze, the furtive glances he allowed himself.

It was with some trepidation both she and Scott awoke on the day of the final exam. Chosen randomly or through computers or however the heck the school did it, the test fell on what had to be the hottest Friday in May in the history of the world. Scott prepared somewhat half-heartedly for the exam. It was silly, he knew, but he was actually sad to see Adena go.

"Give me a break! Some gorgeous black coed like that wants me? A boring-ass lawyer? Yeah right. Probably just wants a good fucking grade! But fuck, she aces everything anyway. God dammit!" Scott pounded the buttons on the copier at work to make enough tests for the 20-odd students left in his class. Inside, he feared he'd be pounding his own cock fantasizing about Adena, the one that got away.

Adena had spent the earlier part of the day studying, but she was fairly sure she would ace the test. The humidity of the day was almost unbearable. While rinsing her voluptuous body with the cool water, she imagined Scott hands were massaging her body. The tension of her finals was finally easing and today it would all be over. Then it hit her... she may never see Scott Greg again.

Stepping from the shower, Adena grinned at herself in the mirror. A mischievous look entered her eyes. Drying off, she rubbed herself down with expensive moisturizer and sprayed perfume behind her delicate ears and between her legs. Her soft skin shone like bronze. Winking at herself in the mirror, she moved onto her closet. Today was the last day she was a student of Mr. Greg and she intended to put on a show...

Scott had to be at the school at 4:00 pm so he left work early. Well, technically speaking, he didn't have to do this at all. The university had proctors to oversee the exams, but Scott volunteered to test his own class. A variety of reasons ran through his head, but deep down he knew it was only for a last fleeting moment to take in Adena Abdel. She had consumed his fantasies for months and after today she'd be gone forever.

The scene was no different from dozens of classes throughout the year, but it was sunny outside and much warmer in the class. Scott placed the exams face down on intermittent spaces on the tables. He knew Candy and Emily would sit together anyway and he'd have to tell them to move. So cute, but so dumb. God, the look on Candy's face that first day when Adena said God knows what to her was priceless.

The class trickled in, with one exception. No Adena. The minutes ticked away audibly on the clock until 4:30pm when the exam was scheduled to start.

"You may begin." Scott said, trying to sound normal and official.

Candy and Emily grinned at each other as the time to begin passed. It was no secret they hated Adena, but it still bothered Scott that they were visibly taking joy in her failure.

"Candy! Emily! I've told you this before, you cannot sit together! You have to mooooo," Scott trailed off as Adena entered the room.

The click-clack of Adena's high heels echoed through the room as everyone looked up from their papers. She entered the room with her taught, bronze legs carrying her to Scott's desk. His gaze moved from her legs to the purple and black plaid skirt that barely hid her ass. Tucked into this impossibly short skirt was a thin white shirt with the even more impossible task of hiding her ample breasts. Her purple bra showed clearly through the flimsy white material, although only glimpses of her cleavage were to be caught between her long, black curly hair. Purple eye shadow, matching her bra and the skirt, topped off her beautiful almond shaped eyes open wide with a look of innocence.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Greg. I'm running a little late today," she said loud enough for everyone to hear, then leaned onto Scott's desk. "I had the hardest time finding my matching pair of panties," she whispered such that only he would hear as she handed him a note.

"She's late! She should fail!" Candy piped up.

"Look, section 89-1 of the exam regulations allows for a student to be up to 30 minutes late for an exam with a doctor's note. Read the calendar sometime Barbie!" Adena grabbed a test paper and made for the first seat at the table directly in front of Scott. Sitting down, she stared directly at him with the sexiest, know-all look on her face.

Scott unfolded the note, which was actually a blank piece of paper. Looking up at Candy, who was still scowling, Scott said, "Candy, Adena's right, you move back a row and get back to your test!"

After briefly making eye contact with Scott, Adena grinned widely. Then she lowered her head and began working on her test. Almost giggling at her own wit, she blew through the first half of the test in no time. Glancing up, she noticed Scott avert his gaze quickly. He'd obviously been drooling over her, just as she suspected, and in moving erratically just gave himself away.

Spreading her legs wide, she could feel her excitement building and her juices flowed as she imagined Scott's reaction when she walked in the door. It took him almost a minute just to make eye contact. The fact that she floored him so bad was turning her on and she struggled to focus on finishing the test before toying with Scott some more.

Scott could barely contain his excitement. He'd fantasized about Adena before, but usually in a naughty secretary kind of way. Then she walks in looking like a filthy, filthy schoolgirl fantasy. The light pants he wore did nothing to hide his hard on this time. Safely hidden behind his desk, Scott gave in to his perverted desire and stroked his cock. Looking up to make sure no one noticed, he looked directly between Adena's legs.

'What is she doing? Does she have a hot date tonight or something?' Scott thought to himself. He was still in denial, helplessly falling for this alluring young woman but unable to believe she possibly wanted him the same way. 'Ah, look away, look away!' Scott thought to himself as Adena glanced up at him.

It took Adena about 45 minutes to finish the exam for which they had 2 hours allotted. Now, she was just biding her time. It was getting warmer in the room and Adena took the time to undo several buttons on her shirt. The material was already strained and with each release more of her favourite bra came into sight. After checking her entire exam over (none of the other idiots had finished) she sat back and began openly playing with herself through her panties.

Scott stared in disbelief as Adena's soft, sexy hands played across the purple lace of her panties. He couldn't bring himself to make eye contact, but couldn't look away. The tension was killing him. Students finally began handing in papers and didn't look back. Candy and Emily, predictably, finished last together.

"Bye Mr. Greg!" they said in unison, with a slight tone of bitchiness to it. That left Scott and Adena alone, together.

"Professor Greg, I have a question," Adena said. Her legs spread wide exposing the soaked crotch of her panties. "Can you come here?" She asked innocently gazing at him with her beautiful black eyes.

Butterflies in his stomach and a rock hard cock in his pants, Scott rose and walked to stand next to her. The mixed scent of her perfume and pussy filled the stiflingly hot air of the room, how could anyone have walked by and not noticed?

"Do you like my panties? Were they worth the wait?" She asked with her legs spread wide and her hand playing with herself. Her lacy purple panties were soaking wet.

"Look Adena, I don't know..." Scott actually began to try to talk his way out of the situation.

"Do you know if this is for me?" Adena asked as she reached for his crotch and began stroking his obvious firmness through the thin material. Deftly lowering his zipper, Adena held Scott's hard, white cock for the first time.

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers
12