Gregs' Mum

Story Info
and Greg, and...
6.9k words
4.44
123.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma, when are you going to get yourself a boyfriend?"

"I might have one already for all you know Larry."

"Yeah right, and where are you hiding him, because if you had one, I'd know."

"I'm hiding him in plain sight, he's just so easy to see, but you're just not looking in the right places."

"Yeah right ma, it's been two years since you and Dad split and he wouldn't mind, he's got Sarah now and you two still get on all right, you just drifted apart. You waited until both your kids had finished high school. We never heard you arguing even, and now you need to find someone else and get on with your life, you're not even forty five until next year."

Just then the patio door opened and Greg from next door walked in, "Hi folks do you mind if I hide in here for a while, world war three has just broken out at my place?"

"No come right in Greg, what's wrong this time?"

"Thanks Jane, it's their wedding anniversary today so Mum booked dinner at a flash restaurant for tonight, and then he told her this morning his boss had just rung and told him he has to fly out on business this afternoon. Well when the boss rang back a little while later, mum took the call, and he told her he was really pleased that dad had volunteered to go, so she's pissed at him."

Greg and his family had lived next door for three years, and for about a year after he moved in, he'd dated my elder sister until she met the man of her dreams, got married and moved to the other side of town. He was pretty cut up about it at first but surprisingly got over it quite quickly, and we're still good friends and see a lot of him.

We sat and talked for about a half an hour, and then we heard a door slam followed by a car starting and then driving away. Mum jumped up saying "I'll go and make sure that Bess is ok."

She came back an hour later saying, "we're going to have a Bar-B-Que tonight to celebrate Bess' anniversary, not his though. I'm not going to let her sit at home by herself on such a special day. We've got about a dozen people coming over, it's all we could get as most people are already going out on Saturday night."

So we set about making salads and other stuff for the Bar-B-Que, before long people started to arrive, we finished the preparation and carried it into next door. As always as soon as I walked in my eyes were drawn to Gregs' mum Bess, she was something special with a head full of red curls which fell down all over her shoulders. She had a great body for a woman who'd had two kids, I'd had the hots for her for ages and sometimes I thought she knew and responded to me a little, and then she seemed to draw back, and I then knew that I'd almost made a fool of myself, thank god I'd never made a move on her, all hell would have broken out if I had.

It was a fairly low key affair but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Greg and I did the cooking except for a few minutes when he danced with my mum, and then came back and said that he thought that I should dance with Bess.

As I did, I told her how nice she looked, she was a pretty woman who seemed to always dress well. She was wearing a tight fitting silk dress which showed off her figure very nicely. She said very softly "thank you Larry," she then put her head on my shoulder, but looked a bit embarrassed.

Most people had come in casual clothes, in fact Greg, Mum and I hadn't even changed, so if anything, she was overdressed but given that she always dressed a bit better than anyone else I just accepted it.

When I went back to Greg I said, "Your Mum always looks pretty but she looks extra good tonight, has she made a special effort for some reason?"

"Yes I think so, she certainly has come up well."

"Someone?"

"Could be."

"Who?"

"We'll probably find out later."

I looked around to see who it may be, but couldn't see anyone who wasn't with someone, maybe I'd missed something, or someone, I looked forward to finding out who the new interest in her life was, she was of course married to his dad which didn't seem to bother Greg at all.

Just after 8:30 a thunderstorm which was forecast to go 100 miles to the south hit us hard with high winds and driving rain. People came running in, and as the storm showed no signs of abating, they started to leave, as many had left windows open or were concerned about pets.

So that by 9:00 all had left, which sat well with me as I wanted to see a soccer match from Spain, Barcelona were playing Real Madrid, always a top show. Dave knew this and turned on the television just as the game was starting, I sat down and Bess bought me a beer and some nuts, so I was set.

The other three sat to one side talking for about fifteen minutes when mum started to yawn and declared that she was going to go home. Bess said, "Greg walk Jane home and then come back to watch the game with Larry."

"Right Mum, come on Jane let's go."

Bess came and sat next to me and we watched the game until half time when I realised that Greg wasn't back yet.

"Where's Greg?"

She smiled at me, "He's not coming back tonight."

I looked blank, "What?"

"He's not coming back tonight, he's staying with Jane."

I sat with my mouth open, not quite prepared to allow myself to accept what it was that she was saying to me.

"What do you mean he's staying with Mum?"

"He's staying with Jane, haven't you worked it out yet?"

I was in shock, I sat there mumbling something about not understanding what was going on, whilst at the same time fully realising what she was saying, but my brain was refusing to accept the fact.

"Staying with Mum, my Mum, tonight, together?"

"Yes."

"How long has this been going on?" I demanded angrily.

"Almost two years," she said with a smile on her face.

I sprang to my feet, "He's been fucking my Mum for two years, and you never thought to tell me?"

"First of all he isn't just fucking her, and I don't like that word anyway thank you Larry. What's happening is that they're making love, he's a kind considerate lover who looks after her, and respects her. The age difference means there's little chance of it lasting forever, but right now they're good together, and are just enjoying their time with each other, and as for telling you Larry, well is it any of your business?"

"Bullshit I'm going over there now to put a stop to it, once and for all."

"That's a bit hypocritical isn't it Larry?"

"What do you mean?"

"You thought you were such a super stud when you were screwing Aileen Macgregor from your work, when her husband was away, and that's all it was, just screwing, nothing more, nothing less, just screwing."

I sat down, chastened, "how did you know about Aileen?"

"Doesn't matter, I know, and your Mum knows, just hope that Ray Macgregor never does."

In a small voice, almost a whisper, I said, "but it's been going on for two years now."

"Yes."

"How often?"

"Oh two or three times a week, sometimes here sometimes there, whatever they could organise."

"And you've known all along?"

"Yes, from day one actually."

"Doesn't bother you?"

"Not one scrap, as a matter of fact I often go out so that they can be together here."

"Now I know why he got over my sister so quickly."

"Yep, it was a big help for him."

"So what am I supposed to do now, just sleep in my room and listen to them banging away?" I was starting to get angry again.

"Well no," she paused, "you can stay here, you've done that before," again she paused, and then quickly added as if to get it out before she changed her mind, "there're three beds and you can pick which one you want to sleep in."

I looked at her and she smiled back at me, it was very difficult for me to look her in the eyes because as she spoke, her nipples were now poking out a full half an inch. She was also a bright shade of red.

We were silent for some seconds as I pondered what she'd just said.

I turned to face her, "let me get this right Bess, I have a choice of any one of the three beds in this house, is that correct?" At this point my heart was racing at the possibilities running through my mind.

"Yes it's up to you which one you sleep in." It was obvious what was happening but I needed to make sure that I wasn't going to make a fool of myself.

"So what happens if the one I choose has a body, already in it?"

She looked almost embarrassed as she said softly, "would that be so bad?"

I paused for a moment before answering her, "no not at all, as a matter of fact I'd love to stay with you." I was sure now which direction we were heading in. "I've looked at you so many times, and thought what a lucky bastard Phil is, does he realise it Bess?"

"People change over the years, what's important today is less so tomorrow, we all can take others for granted and perhaps not value them as much as we did before." As she spoke a small tear slid from her eye. She continued, "he's such a good man in so very many ways, but he's so different to the man I married, he says he still loves me, but just doesn't seem to be able to show it. Sometimes I think they're just words, I try to present myself so that he'll be proud to be seen with me, but he just takes me for granted, I wonder sometimes, is it all worth it?"

A second tear followed the first landing on her breast, which allowed me to drop my gaze and see that her nipples were still looking for attention.

I smiled at her, and taking her hand in both of mine said, "you bet it's all worthwhile, you always look a million dollars, I've seen other men look at you, and not just one or two, I mean lots."

"What about you Larry, have you ever looked at me like that?"

"Yes of course, all the time to be honest Bess, the last time was after we'd danced tonight, I just thought, wow, you always look so special, I don't know how I've managed to keep my hands off you. I don't know if anyone's ever told you but you've got a great arse. No not a great arse, a world class arse, a Worlds Champion Arse, if we're being really honest about it."

She smiled at that and then looked serious as I pulled her to me and kissed her just below her ear before running my tongue along her jawbone and then putting my hand onto the side of her face, gently stroking it. I then moved her mouth around so that I could kiss it very gently.

She pulled away slightly, "are you sure that this is what you really, really want, you won't regret this in the morning, and go around town telling everyone about me?"

"Yes and no", she looked puzzled.

Yes I'm sure it's what I want, and no I won't regret it in the morning, I'll probably prove it to you again then, and as for telling anyone, well that just won't happen because you need to know that I'll want it to happen again. Bess you have no idea how long I've wanted you in my arms."

We kissed, it sounds just so simple, we kissed. But what a transfer of passion and emotions that brought for both of us. Tongues flicking, hands caressing and fingers moving all around her, from her back, to her breasts, her arse, her face, her hair, her legs, she responded very passionately.

She broke the kiss, stood up, turned off the television and walked to the door, turning and saying as she did, "turn the light off for me please," and then moved away, leaving me to follow.

I watched as she walked away.

Did I imagine an extra swing to her hips as she moved?

When she got to her bedroom door she turned with a concerned look in her eyes, and in a small voice said, "aren't you coming?"

I smiled and said, "of course, I was just looking at your 'Worlds Champion Arse', trying to find the right words to describe its movement, but unfortunately, words fail me. You've rendered me totally illiterate, twelve years of schooling obliterated."

She gave me that shy smile and moved on into her bedroom.

I got up, turned out the light and moved in the darkness to her door, by the time I got there she was already in bed.

"You got undressed quickly."

"Two items don't take much time to remove."

"Really, I know you had on a bra so I'm guessing you never had any pants on, do you do that often?"

"Never done it before, but this was a special occasion for me."

By this time I'd shed my clothes and was in bed with her, "I wish I'd known."

"What difference would it have made?"

"I wouldn't have wasted almost an hour watching a stupid football game."

We both laughed which was stopped when we kissed. As soon as our lips met and we'd moved together she made it very clear from the start that she was in control, grabbing my cock in her hand and moving her mouth down to my nipple. She had her other hand on my shoulder and used it to push me down making it obvious that she didn't intend for me to move.

She worked her mouth down until I could feel her hot breath on my cock, she almost, but not quite, had it in her mouth.

Her tongue came so close to touching it, but not quite.

For my part it was only a matter of time before I shoot a full load all over her face.

As if realising that, she pulled her face back from me giggling all the time. "This is what I really like," she said as she raised her body up, swinging her leg over me, so that she was then in a position to lower herself down, just a little at a time.

She raised herself up again before I was all the way in, and then down, and up again,` as if she didn't want to take all of it inside her until she was ready. Time and again she slid up and down, until it was getting very hard for me to exercise control, she again seemed to realise what she was doing and whilst still keeping me inside of her, she lay on top of me bringing her mouth to meet mine.

It was becoming obvious that she was very heavily into kissing as they were lasting longer and longer and her breathing was becoming very ragged.

As she lay on top kissing me, I ran my hands all the way down her back, going past her hips and cupping her arse cheeks. I then slipped both my hands between them so that my index fingers were parting her lips, which were as you would expect very wet, as I was still hard inside her.

It was very stimulating to feel my cock as it filled up her opening, I was aware however that if she didn't come soon, I would, as I was just so close, I was right on the edge all the time.

There'd been no foreplay at all, she'd just put me inside, and started to ride me. It may have been ok to do that with an older person who had some control, but I was only twenty, and ready to fire up at a moments notice. I'd be ready to go again soon after, but the first time never took long at all, and that was my immediate problem.

We continued to kiss as I spread her wetness all the way along the valley between her cheeks until I got to her other hole, and as I slowly moved my finger around it several times, and then, after sliding it inside her, she started to come.

It was stimulating for me to feel my cock with my finger through the thin membrane of skin separating the two passages. I tried to hold off as long as I could, but it was a lost cause. Fortunately shortly after I came, she followed, strange noises coming from both of us as our inner animals came to the fore.

I didn't know how long it had been since Phil had 'taken care of the business', but she never missed a beat. Almost as soon as her shuddering was finished, with only a momentary pause to collect her breath, she was moving her hips again.

Being only twenty I never totally went soft, and our combined juices flowing from within her meant, that there was sufficient lubrication to ensure that I was soon rock hard again for her.

Soon she turned around so that she was facing away from me, still with me deep inside of her, this of course offered an opportunity for me to again access her small hole even better than before.

As she felt my fingers moving between her cheeks, she leaned forward to allow me easier entry, she knew what I was trying to achieve, and she was looking for the same thing.

With her bent over as she was, it was just so easy for me to fully enter her brown hole, I let her do all of the work, rocking backwards and forwards at her own speed, she was totally in control, which is why she'd gone on top in the first place, I knew that it was all about control for her. Again I could feel my cock through the thin membrane separating her two canals as I slid in and out of her. I was now in a position of being able to take longer with her. I always went fairly quickly the first time, but after that, I was 'good to go' for as long as she needed me to be hard.

And of course what she needed from me was someone to let her find out what it was that she could achieve if left to her own devices. I only had to lie there for her so that she could move at her own pace, fast or slow, long or short, whatever it was that she needed at that moment in time.

Soon she came again, and after more of doing what she wanted to do, for a third time, the last one, well, she seemed to be reaching for the heavens with that one, as her body was racked by shockwave after shockwave which ran through her.

Finally she fell forward onto her face, and then rolled over onto her back, legs and arms wide apart, hair everywhere, gasping for breath as if her life depended on it.

Then, after what seemed like ages, she brought herself under control, and in a strange voice said, "I need you inside me again so that I can feel you in my arms as you come into me."

She pulled her legs back against her body to allow me to better enter her, locked her heels behind as her lips enveloped my cock, so that as I came hard and thrusting inside of her, she was again able to climax for me.

Afterwards she lay in my arms, her heart pounding and her breath ragged.

She eventually raised her head and looked at me, "that's how sex used to be for me, can you do that for me every time?"

As she spoke, I couldn't see her face at all, it was covered by the explosion that had previously been her well tended head of red curls.

"Bess, there's only one way for you to find that out."

She again gave me that shy smile. We drifted off to sleep in each others arms, we awoke at three thirty am, already deep into the sex act, and at nine o clock we made love again.

Eleven o clock found us having breakfast together like an old married couple, all she wanted to do was touch and kiss me, it was as if she was about fifteen again. I had on my shorts and shirt from the night before. Bess had on one of Phil's extra large tee shirts, nothing else, just the tee shirt. As she kept kissing me, I found it impossible to not play with her arse. Nothing was said, we both knew that this was something that we would do again. To say that we'd both enjoyed it was an understatement, we would have to work out an arrangement similar to what Mum and Greg had, we may even give each other an alibi.

The only thing bothering me was how was I going to behave when I met Mum and Greg, that was something that had to be faced. It was eased a little by them being out on our back patio eating breakfast as if they'd been doing it all their lives. They saw us and waved, just as good neighbours always do. We waved back, and the ice was broken.

Bess said, "Let's go in there, don't be embarrassed, just act as if everyone in the street swaps their sons all the time."

For some reason Greg and I shook hands, where we congratulating each other?

Mum and I kissed, there was a brief moment of awkwardness, but after that we just talked about the party and then things in general for about a half an hour, until Bess said, "Come on Greg, we have to go, there's a small chore that I want you to do for me before lunch."

As they moved away, Mum came up behind me and said in a whisper, "You need a shower, you stink."

"Bess?"

"Bess, and sex in general." She was laughing, her eyes were alive and twinkling, more than I'd seen them for years.

12