Greg's Wife and Daughter

Story Info
Taming a shrew and shrewette.
1.8k words
3.8
140.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bear1954
Bear1954
23 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing for others. I would very much appreciate any constructive criticism. I hope you enjoy.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Greg was becoming seriously annoyed, verging on irritated. The girl that had once been the pride of his life, his 18 year old eldest daughter, had decided that the house rules did not apply to her and that she was the smartest person in the universe and would do whatever the fuck she wanted. Unfortunately her mother seemed also to have come to the conclusion that rules didn't apply to her baby. As Greg preferred to avoid conflict whenever possible, much as he hated to do so he decided he would have to disabuse them both of those ideas.

Greg had many times heard his wife talking to her mother and sister on the telephone, telling them what a dumbass Greg was, how stupid he was, what a wimp he was. The stupid bitch should have known better, as a person does not get through Ranger school then Special Forces school by being dumb, stupid, or a wimp.

Greg was of an analytical bent, so he began planning on how to take care of the problem. He decided on the tools, the place, and any help he might need in his mission. The tools: some sedatives so that Katarina, his wife, and Alexandra, his daughter would be asleep when he took them where he needed to go, restraints that would not leave marks, and disciplinary tools that would cause great pain, but not injure. The place: some land in the Bearpaw Mountains in Montana that his survivalist parents had left him when they passed away. He had not told Katarina or anyone else about the inheritance, so no one would know where to look for them if they were reported missing. His parents had built a nice house on the land with a large bunker underneath. The bunker would be a perfect place for what he had planned, as no one would be able to hear anything if they came around the place. His nearest neighbors were over 10 miles away. The help: some of his old military friends. They had been after Greg for several years to do something about his wife and daughter because they could see what the situation was doing to Greg. From their time together in the service, they knew that Greg would let things pass until he had enough. Then, when he let go, well Krakatoa was mild compared to what Greg was capable of.

Greg told Katarina that he was going on a two-week hunting trip and would leave the next Saturday morning. Katarina thought this would be an opportunity to max out another one of Greg's credit cards by going shopping with Alexandra. Greg figured that she would try some such nonsense, and smiled picturing her reaction when she found out that all of the cards in their names, as well as their joint bank accounts and investment accounts had been closed, and different accounts in his name only had been opened. Another reason for his amusement was that while he was going to be away for two weeks, it wasn't for hunting, but to prepare the bunker for Katarina and Alexandra's involuntary stay.

Greg and his buddies had made the bunker ready to receive Katarina and Alexandra. Greg told his buddies Mike and Steve that when he called them with the code phrase "Climb Mount Niitaka" they would execute the kidnap and transport plan they had come up with. Greg figured the phrase that initiated the attack on Pearl Harbor would be appropriate for the devastation he was going to inflict on his wife and daughter.

While Mike and Steve went back to Greg's home city, Greg made sure that he was seen in Bozeman in order to establish an alibi for when his wife and daughter disappeared.

The night they got back to Edmond, OK, Mike and Steve received the code phrase. They observed the two subjects to confirm the patterns and habits Greg had informed them of. The next night, Steve "borrowed" a panel van from a small-time hood that had a lot of stuff on his property that he wouldn't want the police to find, therefore he wouldn't call the police to report his van stolen. Mike, in the meantime, had driven their SUV to a local airfield and rented a helicopter. He flew the bird to a clearing about a mile east of I-35 where he joined Steve to retrieve Greg's "package".

Just as Katarina and Alexandra exited their car as they got back to their home at 2:30 am, Mike and Steve each fired a tranquilizer round at the women. The women each felt a small sting in their ass; then they felt nothing at all. Mike and Steve looked around for a few seconds to make sure that none of the neighbors had seen anything happening. They picked up the unconscious women, put them in the back of the van, and drove back to the chopper where they wiped down the van, leaving no fingerprints to find. They then flew the women back to the airfield, loaded them in the SUV, and headed back to Montana.

When they pulled up to Greg's log house; Greg was there to meet them.

"Any problems", he asked?

"None. It went slicker than Teflon", Steve replied.

"Bring them on inside, and we'll wake them up."

Katarina was the first to regain consciousness. She knew she didn't feel right. It took a few minutes for her to realize that she was naked and that she was hanging from her wrists and her ankles were chained such that her legs were spread widely and her feet were six inches or so off the floor. In a few more seconds she realized that her babygirl Alexandra was chained similarly just a few feet in front of her.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" she screamed. "Where am I? Who are you? What do you want with us?"

"Such a temper, Kat. Where you are is of no import to you. The reason you're here, though, is very important to you. Now, as I don't want to explain anything twice:" Greg gave a small injection to Alexandra and she also quickly came to.

"I've put up with your disrespect for too many years. The reason you are here is you will learn to respect me. I suppose it was a mistake to agree to take "obey" out of our marriage vows. Now, both of you are going to learn obedience."

"You son of a bitch! Let me down from here! I'll divorce your chickenshit ass and take you for everything you've got!" Kat screamed.

Greg walked behind the suspended Kat and picked up a flogger from a table.

"What did you call me?" he asked quietly.

"Why? Are you fucking deaf?" she yelled.

Greg swung the flogger. Kat heard a short hissing sound and her ass felt as though it had caught fire. She screamed in pain. Greg walked in front of her so she could see the short whip with its nine straps.

"I'll ask you again: what did you call me?"

"Motherfucker!" she screamed.

Whack! Whack! Greg struck her on her upper thighs and across her 36b breasts. Katarina screamed at the top of her lungs.

"No, that's not what you called me. Answer the question I asked you."

"I called you a son of a bitch, you asshole!"

Whack! Whack! On her belly and her back.

"Now for your first lesson, bitch. When you address me, the first word and the last word out of your piehole will be 'Master'. Do you understand?"

"Goddamn you!"

Whack! Only this time the whip came down on Alexandra's ass and she screamed in agony.

"Second lesson, bitch: you will address me with respect."

Two more lashes flicked out across Alexandra's 34a tits.

"Third lesson, bitch: any disrespect or disobedience will be immediately punished, but it won't necessarily be you being punished for your misdeeds. Do you have any questions so far?"

Katarina whimpered and glared at Greg, but didn't say anything. She'd be damned if she called him "Master"!

Greg sighed then swung the flogger such that it caught Katarina in the crotch on the upswing and Alexandra on the belly on the downswing. Both women screamed at the pain.

"I repeat, do you have any questions so far?"

"No, Master."

Greg repeated the swing in the other direction, catching Alexandra in the crotch and Katarina on the belly.

"You are a slow learner, bitch. The first word you utter will be 'Master" and the last word will be 'Master'. You don't want me to ask a fourth time: do you have any questions?"

Katarina looked at Greg, then looked at the stripes on Alexandra's breasts and abdomen, then he could see some of the defiance leave her. "Master, no questions, Master."

"Good. Now know that from now on, the both of you are lower than cattle. You are property, my property. And, as property, I can loan you to someone else for whatever reason, or I can give you away or sell you or otherwise dispose of you if I wish. You are entitled to nothing. You are not entitled to food or a bed or blanket. You are not even entitled to a name. Until I think you worthy of a name, you who once were known as Katarina will be known as Bitch. And, you who once answered to Alexandra will now be called Cunt. That's such a harsh word, but considering your past behavior it seems appropriate.

"Now, before we begin your first day of training you need to be fed."

He started to release Cunt's legs from her chains. Once the first leg was released, she tried to kick Greg in the face. However, Greg had been expecting her to try this and he easily avoided the kick. He grabbed the leg he had just unchained and reattached the cuff to her ankle. He then moved a saw horse made of two by four lumber underneath the girl and slowly lowered her nude body so that she was straddling the sawhorse with the narrow part snugged between her legs. Her feet were still of the ground and her legs were still spread.

Greg told her, "I'll just leave you there for a while to teach you some manners."

He sat back in an arm chair in the bunker and began reading his copy of Sun Tzu's The Art of War. After a very few minutes, he looked up to see how Cunt was responding to her punishment. The board was really starting to cause her some pain between her legs, and she was grimacing in pain.

Greg spoke to Bitch, "that is going to start causing her some real pain in a short bit. If you don't want the same treatment, I suggest you don't try to kick me. Do you understand?"

Bitch just hung her head and without much feeling in her voice replied, "Master, yes Master."

Bear1954
Bear1954
23 Followers