Greta and the Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish smiled, "Let me get a mouth on your delicious cock, Worm." Then she whispered to Greta, "I want to see Pete suck cock."

Greta's eyes went wide, but she grinned. She whispered back, "What does Pete think about that?"

Trish leaned close to Trish's ear. "He's never done anything like that. But we've both fantasized about it. About him sucking Tom's perfect cock and...even more."

Greta nodded, then commanded, "Close your eyes, Baby Boy. Close them tight, and I'll let you cum!"

Tom closed his eyes. He felt a tongue tentatively lick up the length of his shaft, then the head of his cock popped in a warm mouth. The finger in his ass worked his prostate and put him right on the edge. He felt his scrotum tighten, a sure sign he was about to cum! His cock slid deeper and he felt someone gag as the head of his dick hit the back of their throat. But they didn't pause. One hand stroked his shaft. Another cradled his balls. And Greta fingered his ass. While a warm mouth sucked on his cock and ran circles around the head with a tongue.

Trish said, "So fucking sexy, Baby Boy!"

Greta echoed, "Yeah. Fuckin' sexy!"

Tom grinned. He said, "I'm about to cum, Mommy."

Greta told him, "You go ahead, Baby Boy. Whenever you're ready."

Tom laughed, "So, are you going to swallow this load like a good, submissive pussy-boy, or take it in the face, Pete?"

The lips left Tom's cock. "I'm—I'm sorry, Tom. I just wanted to please, Trish."

"You should please her. Trish is one of the two sexiest ladies in Door County. One of the two sexiest ladies I've ever met."

"How did you guess, Tom?" Trish asked.

"It wasn't hard. Both you ladies were talking while there was still a mouth working my cock. Plus, Pete's nowhere near as good a cocksucker as either of you two ladies."

Pete laughed, "Sorry, Dude. I don't have much practice. Yours in the first cock I've ever sucked."

"Really? Ever? Well, you're great for a beginner. I'll give you points for that."

"Really. It's just...well, since that night at the strip club, when Trish sucked you off."

"And I came all over her giant tits and right in her beautiful face."

"Yeah. Well, we've talked about that moment a lot. Reliving it, y'know? Fantasizing about it. Talking about your perfect cock. Sometimes reenacting it with each other."

"Trust me, I know. Greta and I have done similar. We've talked about that lap dance she gave you, how she made you jizz your pants."

Pete snorted. "Like a fuckin' teenager! I swear, I lose all control around your wife."

"I know what you mean. I replay that moment when Trish was titty-fucking me with those gorgeous, soft melons. Oh, Jesus!"

"We weren't trying to trick you, Baby Boy," Greta said.

Tom smiled, "Yes, you were, Mommy. Don't lie. But do you really think it's sexy, watching Pete suck off your Baby Boy?"

"Did you think it was sexy when I parted Trish's thighs and ate her to orgasm, Worm?"

"Oh, holy fuck yes! That was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life!'"

"It's like that with you and Pete," Trish said, "It's so fucking, fucking hot, Tom."

"So fucking hot," Greta agreed, "But I shouldn't have tried to trick you, Baby." She applied pressure with the finger in his ass, and a wad of pre-cum burbled from the head. Without thinking, both Trish and Pete both went for it at the same time, and ended up sharing a tongue lashing kiss around Tom's cockhead. She whispered in Tom's ear, "You're going to have to spank my naughty ass later...Daddy!"

Tom reached down and wrapped his fingers around Trish's hand, guiding her rhythm and pressure. "Take my cock, Pete. What you lack in skill you're making up with enthusiasm. Suck it, Pete! Mommy, can I open my eyes?"

"Yes, Worm. Open your eyes and cum for me. Cum for Mommy!"

Tom blinked and looked down. Trish was stroking his shaft with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She was bouncing on her own hand, making her giant titties bounce and jiggle. Tom groaned, "This is it! Take it right in the face, Pete and Mistress Trish! That's right. Ungh! Fuck! Worship my cock! Oh fuck! You both look so beautiful covered in my jizz! Oh fuck! Sorry, Mistress Trish. I don't mean to hit your eye. That stings, I know. Oh wow! Sorry."

Pete and Trish were already licking each other clean.

"Did you like all that, Baby Boy? Or should I say, 'Daddy,' since you held your part of the bargain before you came?"

"That was perfect, Baby Girl. But, Daddy needs you to hurry and get dressed right now."

Greta smiled. "Really, Daddy? What do you have planned?"

"Daddy's going to take you back home and fuck your perfect ass, Baby Girl!"

Greta stammered, "I-I-I'm not so sure. We've never done that before, Tom."

Tom held up one finger. "Rule One: use lots of lube. Rule Two: go slow at first."

Trish corrected him, "Rule Two is, have short fingernails. I'm having Pete trim and file mine tonight."

"Rule Three is, make sure to toss your wife's salad," Pete added.

"And Rule Four is, go slow and steady, Baby Girl. Let your pleasure be my guide," Tom finished.

Greta took Tom's hand. She looked down and whispered, "Yes, Daddy!" Then she started to get dressed.

12