Grief Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following her instructions to the letter, I reached across to the bedside table and retrieved the lube tube, squeezing some in several deposits on my head and shaft, then using my fingers to smooth it all over. I moved my knees back between her legs and looked down on her perfect arse. "Ok little brother, you've already done this once so you should know what to do. Grab the plug and ease it out of me."

I took hold and eased it out, it came out reasonably well, my sister only uttering a short sharp indication of some discomfort as the widest part of the cone passed through her sphincter. I gazed down on her naked arse, the cheeks apart to reveal her anal pucker and her pussy below. I had never seen any woman's anal ring so open, about the width of a coin. I quickly spread a generous amount of the lube on two fingers and brought them to her pucker, spreading the slippery substance all around that distended entrance and even slipping my two fingers inside, going in much easier without resistance from her stretched sphincter.

"That should be enough," my sister's voice from in front of me, summing up, "Go on, go for it now Bobby, don't wait too long, I'll start to close and get tighter."

On my knees, I brought myself forward just as my sister tucked her legs up under her, raising her arse up higher for me. I placed the head of my cock at her widened opening and pressed forward. Even with the stretching of her pucker from the long period of time that the butt plug filled that dark entrance, my cock-head still looked large as it pushed into that opening, and still meeting some resistance.

But Penny had made the sacrifice of wearing the plug all day for good reason and the resistance that I felt was minimal to how it would have been without the aid of the plug. I managed to push my cock-head totally inside into her anus, immediately feeling a mushy warmth within the incredible tightness.

"Is it good, do you like it?" she asked excitedly, sounding so eager for me to enjoy being inside such a different place in her hot body.

"Yes it is sis, but it's early days, I'm only just inside you."

"More, I can take more, go on, push in more of your lovely cock darling."

I placed my hands on her cheeks to steady her body as she sort of kneeled before me, then I used my hips to thrust quite firmly and looking down on the erotic sight below me, I watched and felt the heat of her as half my shaft was slowly engulfed within my sister's tight arse.

"Aaaaah!" she gasped quite loudly as I part filled her, but quick to follow up with a reassuring, "I'm ok Bobby, really," perhaps anxious to ensure I wasn't put off by her first sound.

I heard my sister draw some deep breaths, "I'm good, give me more."

My hands still holding her cheeks steady, I withdrew a fraction and then pushed again quite firmly, feeling -- and watching - most of my cock shaft swallowed up inside her arse. "Is that it?" she checked.

"Yeah, pretty much," I told her and she asked me to give her a moment.

It was so tight inside her as all movement paused, and then Penny issued the all clear, "Sorry little brother, it's been a while. You took my breath away at first, but I'm good now. Whenever you're ready, you can start fucking me in the normal way."

And so I did and the experience was wonderful. My cock had never negotiated such a tight compact space and all of that friction began to have a profound effect on me.

When I came, it was a powerful finish as I blew streams of my cum deep inside my sister. Then, as we slumped exhausted onto the bed, my deflating cock still held inside her arse, Penny wanted me to tell her how I enjoyed it, how did it compare with the normal sex I'd had all these years, would I want more? Oh, she went on and on. It did feel good and I was pleased that she had given me the experience, but I didn't expect that, as my new life evolved and maybe somewhere down the track I might meet women again, I would demand anal sex from any of them.

We rested for an hour and then Penny suggested that we go take a shower to clean away any faecal matter so as not to spread any infection when I resumed insertions into her vagina.

I never knew I had it in me to enjoy constant sexual activity most of the night, yet still keep bouncing back for more. Neither of us got much sleep, we were like teenagers discovering sex for the first time and eager to take every opportunity. Just before 5am, my sister proclaimed that we were about to embark on our last fuck together, like it would be a history-making occasion.

It was good, really good, but not a lot different from the incredible number of fucks that we had enjoyed in this wild incestuous five days and nights together. I did have a tinge of sadness as I came -- yes, I somehow managed to muster up enough semen for one final blast -- and I looked down on Penny to see that she had tears in her eyes.

We hugged our naked bodies close together for a further half-hour and then my sister planted one passionate open-mouthed kiss on me and departed back to the single bed in the fourth bedroom. Sheer exhaustion prompted me to sleep until I felt Penny shaking me awake at 7.30, reminding me that I was expected back at work this morning.

So with great reluctance, I raised myself up out of the warm bed, with the sheet stained with wet spots from my cum and her juices, and took my morning shower. I didn't quite make the office by 9am, but I wasn't too late and I got away with blaming heavy traffic.

I got to see Penny every night this week when I picked up my kids from her house on my way home from work, but we needed to appear as perfect brother and sister in front of my kids and we pulled it off well, despite the boner I concealed in my pants each evening when I saw her.

I could see that that was it and my life reverted to the new normal, now without Wendy and operating as a single parent. But then, on the Tuesday of the following week, I got a call in the office about 4pm from my sister, "Bobby, don't come by to pick up the kids on your way home, we're already over at your house. I thought I might stay over tonight ... only if it's alright with you?"

Sitting at my office desk, I broke into a big grin, "Of course it's alright with me sis, in fact that would be just perfect." From this one phone call, I knew that I wouldn't get much sleep tonight, and nothing could make me happier.

The End