Grocery Shopping

Story Info
Trip to store with Master has an unexpected twist.
4.2k words
47.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come slave," he said as he leaned towards me to remove the collar that connected me to his bedpost from my neck. I looked up, semi dazed, eyes still aching with sleep as I fought against my body to a kneeling position at the top of his bed. He didn't touch me, except for the brief moment his fingers brushed the nape of my neck as he manipulated the buckle. But he was still close enough for me to feel the warmth of his body, to smell the scent of his skin. I resisted the urge to rub my nose into his neck. No... I would be an obedient slave today. My last infraction was met with a swift response and I was still very sore from this morning's punishment. He had made me pay dearly for touching him without permission. The welts on my back were now a reddish purple, not too obvious on my dark mahogany skin, but still visible. In his kindness, he had allowed me to sleep on my stomach, saving me from what could have been a very painful and sleepless night. So I fought the urge to nuzzle him, felt it surge within me and then dissipate.

"Where are we going Master?" I asked meekly. I rubbed my eyes as he made his way to the far corner of his bedroom where my suitcase had taken post for the last two days. I was not allowed to touch it. Not since I first stepped into his house. Three seconds hadn't passed after I walked through his door when he ordered me to drop my suitcase. Taken back slightly, I did as I was told. I opened my mouth, ready to exchange the normal greetings and pleasantries one would go through with someone you'd never met except online, only to have him place his index finger on my lips.

"Go upstairs to the bedroom, strip and kneel on the bed."

I stared at him in disbelief, but I dare not utter a word in protest. In our very first conversation he had told me he was a strict master. And as our online relationship progressed he had shown me as much. For six months, every sarcastic comment I made was met with an immediate punishment. The more impudent I was, the more pain I was made to put myself through. But even so, I was still unprepared for his brashness. I did as I was told and as I knelt on his bed I watched him in a half- humiliated, half- petrified state as he place the suitcase in it temporary home. From that moment I had remained nude and chained to his bed, only allowed to roam free for shower and bathroom breaks, or to do some odd chore like cooking or cleaning. In this case, it was for an outing.

I waited patiently for him to answer my question as I watched him meticulously go through my clothes. He swung two items over his shoulder, zipped up the suitcase and walked back towards me.

"We're going to the store my pet. I'm afraid Master's cupboards are quite bare." He gently laid a blue halter necked top that ended just above my pierced navel and a blue denim miniskirt on the bed next to where I was kneeling.

"Now, off you go and get dressed."

I looked down at the clothing beside me and then looked back at him. He saw the question in my eyes before I had even parted my lips.

"What is it?" He peered at me. Piercing grey eyes coupled with boyish good looks did nothing to hide the look of impatience he had.

I hesitated slightly, wondering if I should just forget about it and just do as I was told. But, in my childlike curiosity, I could not let the question pass.

"But Master, what about underwear?"

His face morphed in an instant and soft, sweet angelic looks gave way to the scowl of disapproval that now engulfed his face.

"Did I put underwear there slave?" His eyebrows dipped even lower.

I closed my eyes and mentally chastised myself for my stupidity.

"No Master, sorry Master."

"You're not sorry now, trust me. I'll show you sorry tonight. Now, no more questions slave, get dressed!"

I winced at the thought at the thought of being punished again. Ah well... yet another night on my stomach.

Ten minutes later we were walking to his car. The evening was cold, even with the last few rays of the sun flooded the sky with shades of orange and amber, the wind blew like it was dead midnight.

I walked a step behind him, my long legs trying to keep pace with his, clutching at the hem of the skirt, embarrassed at how exposed I felt. I didn't mind my cleavage too much; my pretty D's were nestled snuggly, just peeking out of the bust line of the halter. The skirt on other hand was proving to be intolerable and the absence of any panties made things even worse. I now regretted packing the damned thing. I fought desperately with it, tugging and pulling as every step I took raised the skirt higher and higher, threatening to expose my bare bottom to the people that made their way down the street. Master looked back as he opened the door for me and chuckled to himself as he watched me make on last ditched effort to tame the skirt.

"Leave it alone Angel" He had used my nickname instead of the usual "slave", a sure sign that my struggle with the runaway skirt had put him in a pleasant mood. "Get in the car."

I obeyed and tried as best I could to show as little of my ass as possible while getting into the car. We drove to a store about fifteen minutes away and parked just a few feet from the entrance. Master then turned and looked at me.

"Slave, do you promise to be good?"

I nodded my head "Yes master."

"Do you love me? Would you do anything I asked you to do?"

I answered yes again without hesitation, fearful that any pause would add to the list of offences that I had already committed thus far.

He brought his left hand to my face and caressed my cheek before slowly weaving his fingers into my hair. A slight moan escaped my lips as I felt a warm trickle of moisture between my legs. It amazes me to this day how his mere touch was able to make me so wet. He slowly pulled my head back, leaving my neck vulnerable to his tongue which was now tracing little circles up to my ear. I groaned as I bit my lip, trying hard not to grab onto his head, his hair, any part of him I could. By the time he began to nibble on my earlobe my inner thighs were soaked as I sat in a small pool of my own juices.He took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of me, which by now had engulfed the car.

"Mmmm, such a dirty little slut." He cooed. He spread my legs and slowly inserted a finger into my throbbing pussy, took it out and pushed it to my lips.

"Lick it clean"

I eagerly took his finger into my mouth, enjoying the taste of my own pussy, licking and sucking until I could no longer taste myself on his finger.

"Filthy whore. You like to swallow your own cunt juice don't you?"

I nodded and let his finger slip from my lips "Yes Master..."

"Good slave, now come along" He got out of the car, came around to my side and opened the passenger side door for me. A wave of my own scent hit me once more as I took that first step out of the car and as I stood up, little streams of my own juices trickled down my thighs. It now dawned on my why he had done what he did. The episode in the car now made sense. He had meant for me to go into the store horny and dripping wet for all to see. He saw the spark of realization on my face and smiled as I glared at him. He knew that I knew. I lowered my head, dreading the fate that now awaited me inside that building, imagining how the people inside would stare at me. My stomach turned as he held the door open for me. There was no backing out, no protesting, no pleading... just obedience.

Thankfully it wasn't as crowded as I had anticipated. Master took a shopping cart and motioned me to follow him. Through the aisles we went. He would point to something and I, being the good little slave that I was, would go and get it. Every now and again someone would look in my direction, and whenever that happened, he'd raise my skirt to expose the wisp of curly dark pubic hair on my moistened and quivering snatch. I would stand there, humiliate and horny, caught between cursing the day I had left Barbados to come here and the ever rising desire to have my Master order me to bend over and spread my sopping wet pussy open so he could fuck me right there for all to see. The women looked away in disgust; the men stared in shock and fascination. Master enjoyed both reactions, while I hung my head in shame.

As we turned through another aisle a young woman nudged her boyfriend and whispered something into his ear. He glanced over at me and Master and muffled a laugh.

"Looks like they want a show slave" he said "and you'll give them one. Turn around."

I looked up and turned my back to the couple. Master moved in close to me and placed his hand underneath my skirt. He slowly rubbed my clit and he whispered into my ear.

"I want you to bend down, and pick up a box of cereal from the bottom shelf, pretend like your reading it for five seconds and then come back up. Do you understand me slave?"

My pussy was clenching and throbbing like crazy. The urge to move my hips back and forth against his hand was overpowering. I bit down hard on my left hand, reminding myself over and over that any movement I made without first seeking permission would not go well for me. Once again my juices trailed down my legs.

"Yes master"

I did what he said, bending over to expose my wet mound to the young couple. I didn't see when the young girl started to point. I didn't see her boyfriend's face flush red as he stood there, mouth agape, staring stupidly at my wet pussy as I pretended to read the cereal box. I did, however, hear the sound of her hand connect to his face as she began to rant and rave about being a pig. When I turned to look at the couple the young girl was screaming at her boyfriend and pointing in my direction. I managed to make out the word 'whore' and she stormed off, boyfriend trailing behind her. At that moment, all the blood drained from my face. The humiliation and shame flooded through me as I tried to hold back the tears that were welling up in my eyes. He stared at me and for a brief moment I saw a wave of concern emanate from him.

"Now there'll be no crying, you've got an admirer." He motioned with his head to the man at the end of the aisle, who was now pretending to decide between two boxes of cereal.

He was young, in his late twenties or so. His blond hair was almost shoulder length but trimmed and well kept. He looked at me again, long enough for me to notice his emerald green eyes. He was extremely handsome, any girls fantasy. He gave me the slightest of smiles, before glancing at the man beside me. He looked back to me once more before placing the smaller box of cereal into his shopping cart.

"He thinks I'm your boyfriend. Do you think he's handsome?" Master turned and looked me dead in the eyes.

I blushed every so slightly and nodded.

"I bet he'd like to fuck you.... Do you think he'd like to fuck you slave?"

I turned to look at Master, and then glanced back at the young guy who had just taken a few step up the aisle, closing the distance between him and us.

"I don't' know Master... perhaps he would..."

"I think so. Would you like to fuck him?"

I was surprised by the question and quite unsure of how to answer. I wanted to fuck my Master. It was only Master's hard cock I wanted in my cunt right now. Even so, the thought of screwing this man at my Masters request sent my pussy into another quivering fest. I thought of gripping a handful of his blond hair and his sucked on my tits, of what he dick must taste like, of him spraying his cum all over my face and of sucking the last drops of semen from the tip of his cock. Beads of perspiration started rising on my upper lip as I felt my nipples start to pulse and ache.

I was so lost in my fantasy that I had hadn't realized that Master was waiting for an answer. He forcefully yanked my head back by the hair, painfully snapping me back to reality.

"Well?" I could hear a slight growl in his tone.

"I only want to fuck you Master..." The reply brought with it another yank of my hair.

"Your lying slave... do you want to be whipped till you bleed?"

A tear finally ran down my cheek. "No Master! Please no Master! I'm sorry master. I do want to fuck him! I want his hard dick in my aching cunt right now Master! Please don't whip me Master!"

He closed his eyes as a moan rose in his throat.

"Mmmmm... You know your Master loves it when his dog begs."

I was grateful when he let go of my hair and wiped the tears from my face. The young man had watched our exchange and was now staring in our direction with a look on his face of curiosity mixed with concern.

Master noted this with keen interest. He slipped his hand into my top and began to squeeze and massage my left breast. I let out a small whimper as he tweaked and pulled on my now erect nipples. Then, to my absolute mortification, he took out my breast and lifted it as close to my mouth as he could.

"Bite your nipples slave,"

I flashed a look up at him, ready to protest, then slowly sank, knowing that it would be futile. The man now had his mouth slightly open in an "oh my god" fashion and I couldn't help noticing the growing bulge in his pants.

I obeyed Master's command and briefly flicked at my nipple before clamping my teeth down on it. I groaned as the burning mixture of pain and pleasure rippled through my body. Master slid his hand up my bare bottom and gently then started to finger my tight asshole.

"That's it slave... harder." He growled.

I began to sob as I bite harder on my now aching nipple, wondering who else was watching me chomp on my tit and I got my ass finger fucked. Here I was, dressed like a two bit whore in a supermarket in New Zealand, being publicly abused sexually... and enjoying every minute of it. What in the hell would my boyfriend think? I pressed my eyes shut and shuddered at the thought.

Master now took his finger and slapped me hard on the ass. I strangled a yelp in my throat and continued the assault on my tit.

"Stop"

I let go of my now mangled nipple, wincing with pain as I released the flesh.

"I want to go over to him, tell him you want to suck his cock and to meet you outside in the car park in fifteen minutes. Make sure you convince him slave. If you fail I'll beat you till you can't move. Do you understand me slave?"

I nodded fiercely knowing fully well that he was very serious. "Yes Master, as you wish Master."

I made my way to the young man, who was now fidgeting with his shopping cart, pretending to be indecisive about two brands of strawberry jam. He tried, unsuccessfully, to position his leg so as to hide the erection that had developed after watching me and Master's recent display. And from the looks of things this young stud was more that well endowed. I approached him, moving the shopping cart from between us and pushed my body onto his. He was taller than I had anticipated, about 6ft 3", but that was no problem for this 6ft Caribbean girl.

He nearly dropped a jar of jam when I traced the outline of his cock with the tips of my fingers. His lips quivered every so slightly and I could see in his eyes he was desperately fighting his urges, trying to tame his throbbing tool which leapt and pulsed at my touch. I let my hand slide up his neck as I whispered into his ear what I was instructed to tell him. He looked down at me and asked if I was serious. I allayed his fears and assured him that I was quite serious and this was not a joke. He told me he would be outside whenever I wanted him and made some crude remark about how much he wanted to fuck me. I grabbed onto his dick before I left, and was amazed by its length and thickness. He must have been at least 8 inches long by a rough estimate and I got even hornier at the thought of taking all of him down my throat.

With that image in mind, I slowly sauntered back to my Master. He inquired as to whether I had done as he had ordered and, upon my affirmation, indicated that it was time to make our way to the cashier. Master paid for the groceries and we carried them to the car, placing them in the back seat. He then walked me to the front of the car as he surveyed the front parking lot of the store.

"Now, I wonder where you little boyfriend could have gon... oh wait. There he is."

I turned towards the direction of his gaze. Sure enough the blond haired man was leaning against the wall of the store, looking from left to right, apparently in search of me.

Master came up behind me and slid his arm around my waist as the other found its way to my throat.

"Now I want you to be a good little bitch and suck him dry" He tightened his grip on my throat "and make sure you swallow every bit of his cum slut."

"Yes" I gasped.

"And I want you to do it right here in the parking lot, exactly where he's standing." My eyes widened in disbelief. Are you serious? I could only ever say it in thought. Thankfully he could not see the incredulous expression on my face. Here! In the open! He must be mad! I must be mad! Should I even plead with him? I laughed to myself at the thought.

"Do you understand me slave?"

I nodded.

"Good girl. I will be watching you. Now off you go."

Master gently pushed me into the man's direction. The sudden gust of wind did nothing to ease my trepidation and I made my way towards him. It seems as though I had to cross miles on jelly legs instead of the few feet I had to walk. He saw me and perked up; a half sheepish grin lined his face and my stomach churned and twisted in knots I made myself smile wickedly, trying my best to exuded seduction. I grabbed his and kissed him hungrily, probing his mouth with my tongue, sucking at his lips. He returned the favor darting his tongue in and out of my mouth, pressing his lips hard onto mine, practically crushing my face. He was an excellent kisser, I'll give him that. By now I could feel his rock hard dick against my leg and I wasted no time in unzipping his pants to inspect his goods. He was clean shaved, balls and all, and just as impressive as I had imagined. I cupped nine inches of pristine cock in my hand and I was eager to taste every inch of it.

Before he could say anything I told him that I was going to suck him off right here, he began to protest, but that quickly faded and I began stroke his twitching dick with both my hands. Any qualms I had about exhibitionism had long since disappeared and as I knelt down on the cold asphalt I realized how aroused I was at the fact that any and every one could see us. I continued to stroke his dick, catching the glob of pre-cum that oozed from the tip of his dick with my tongue. I licked at the head of his cock, tracing its circumference teasingly before sliding all eight inches of his solid cock down my throat. He moaned blissfully as I sucked on his dick, enjoying the flavor of drops of fluid that seeped from it. I then slowly slid it back out and slid my tongue against he underside of his shaft, licking it like it was a giant lollipop.

I caressed the sides of his cock with my soft lips while massaging his swollen balls with my hands and peered up at him, taking pleasure in his expression as he let his head fall back. Then I took his balls into my mouth, lovingly sucking and tugging each one, before letting his cock into my mouth once more. I bobbed my head along his shaft, trying to take as much of his dick as I could. I allowed him to hold on to my head as he began to rock his hips back and forth, gently driving his cock in and out of my wet mouth. He let out a curse as I began to speed up, working his balls with one hand while fingering my oily cunt with the next. My actions seemed to arouse him even more and he began to fuck my mouth, pushing my head farther onto his dick. I could feel the wave of heat from my rising orgasm as his dick hit my already sore throat over and over again. I worked fiercely to match his strokes, playing with his balls and fucking myself vigorously, my body shaking at my impending climax. I felt his dick grow bigger and the head of his penis swell, knowing full well that he was about to cum. That thought was all I needed to explode in a violent orgasm, moaning and shuddering as my pussy gushed a continuous stream of hot pussy juice.

12