Grooming a Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gets turned into a whore.
6.4k words
4.46
129.9k
81

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Am I a whore for letting him pay me? I think it is just something that excites him. I love this man for the way he makes me feel and I know I am not selling myself to him. It is just a game, a fantasy we play out; and it does excite me too - playing his whore. The word had made me feel nasty, but I know it is ok. I am experimenting with my own sexuality and allowing myself, no allowing him, to push my boundaries.

I stare up at Will as he throws his wallet down on his trousers having just paid his whore. He has a muscular body and it excites me seeing how aroused he is over my body. I am still dripping hot and I just don't know whether I can take any more.

"Now I am going to fuck you." Was it possible to cum so much in such a short time?

"Kneel on the floor at the end of the bed and lean over the bed. Show me your rump."

I feel so excited that he is finally going to sink his cock inside me. I dutifully go to the end of the bed and kneel down. I lean over the bed and raise my ass for him. I hope he will find the sight irresistible. I can feel his fingers probing me and he laughs.

"My whore is very wet for my cock. I can see how this role suits her." I feel my cheeks burn with shame, but I keep my ass thrust out for him. His cock is sliding into me effortlessly. I know I am soaking down there. I gasp as I feel his cock bang into my cervix. He is not gentle. He thrusts into me with long, deep uncompromising strokes. The air is forced out of my lungs at each pounding and I gasp for air with each withdrawal. His hand reaches over and grasps a handful of my hair and he yanks my head back. I groan with the pain, but even as I do he bangs into me even harder. The pain transforms into pleasure and yet there is no time to register any of it as he rides me. I am pulled and thrust away like a rag doll. I never want it to end. I want it to be rough. He drills me with long deep thrusts and my head jerks in pain as he takes his pleasure of me. Then suddenly I feel this knot tighten in my belly again. I did not think I could feel this pleasure again so soon, but my body responds in measure to his rough handling of me. I want him inside me harder, faster. I want him to be rough, to drive the breath out of me, that I may disintegrate under his onslaught. Something in me has shifted and he must have sensed it too.

"Tell me that you love it when I treat you as a whore." I was getting so close now, I didn't care what I was saying as long as he kept fucking me hard like this.

"Yesss I do. I love it when you are rough with me and take your pleasure from me. I love that the money gives you the right to use me in any way you please."

"Then tell me now you want to be my whore that I may continue to treat you this way." I resist as best as I can. I know it is just a game, but I can't bring myself to tell him I want to be a whore. Why can't we continue with him treating me like one without all the confessions?

"Tell me. Tell me now. For if this isn't the way you like to be treated then I will stop." Oh God, oh god I am so close. I just need him to keep banging me. Suddenly his thrusts stop. His hands are on my hips and I can feel his weight shift as he leans to my left and tries to see my face.

"Well? What is it to be?" I am desperate. If he doesn't keep going right now I will miss the chance to cum again, and my need is consuming me.

"Yes, yes. I want it." I am panting.

"What is it you want?"

"...to be your whore." As my words tumble from my foul mouth he thrusts deeply into me and my own words push me over the edge once more. I buck and scream and feel his hot cum surge up inside me and wash over my deepest recesses. How intense my orgasm is, I cannot believe he can maintain this level of arousal in me, beyond all my past experiences; and the more he ingratiates me, the deeper I feel them. I collapse down onto the bed trying to catch my breath. I feel his cock still deep inside me slowly soften. It is such a wonderful feeling him subsiding within me. I have laid this hulk of a man low as he feeds my hot pussy.

Will plops out and I can feel the trickle of his seed down the backs of my legs and pooling now on the bedding between them. He rolls to my side and his hand turns my head towards him. We are kissing, urgently, passionately.

"You are so hot." He brushes the hair matted on my forehead and strokes my cheek. I stare into his eyes. I feel so devoted to this man.

"Come clean me up." I crawl down the bed and look at his limp cock. It is smothered in our combined juices. Not so long ago I would have never dreamed of doing what I am about to do, but I feel it the least I can do. I lean down and suck his cock into my mouth. It is strange and disconcerting tasting myself on his cock mingling with his cum. It is not like when he cums in my mouth, it is more lumpy, congealed. I wrinkle my nose. I don't like the texture of it on my tongue and I want to finish quickly.

Once I finish he lifts me from the bed and takes me into the bathroom. We stand under the shower together and I am too exhausted to do anything so he lathers me. He washes my body of all the sweat and cum and he slides his hand through the narrow space between my legs. I am sore but I respond immediately. He is laughing and pulls his hand away and we finish off. As we close the door of the apartment he says,

"You have been such a good girl. Next time I will bring you a present." He kisses me again and slides his arm around my waist. Such a strong grip makes me feel like a fragile china doll.

"Next time forget the panties." He turns and walks away. I am thrilled not that he will bring me something, but that he said next time. I push the wad of notes into my purse. Well, being his whore does have it benefits. I smile to myself and plan my next shopping trip.

Days pass and I feel bereft. I get so irritable with Colin. If he loved me he would make me feel the way Will does. How I have wasted my time with him and it makes me angry. How quickly the guilt evaporates. I would never be having an affair if he took more interest in me. I go out and choose some really tight thin clothes and in the day I dress up and look at myself in the mirror. I imagine Will's eyes upon me. I know he loves the thought of me being his whore, and I dress up in the fantasy. The days pass so slowly, when will I see him again? I know he is keeping me dangling on his hook, but I get so insecure. Will he come back for me? When he's with me I feel a million dollars, and while I wait for him I feel worthless. I know it is wrong, I know I need to go out with the girls and not moon about waiting for him, but without him I feel I am nothing.

Then when I have given up hope, feeling lost, abandoned he drives up and walks in. It is a busy day with the shop full of customers yet I pick up my short denim jacket and walk out in my high heels. The manager calls out,

"Hey where are you off to?" I turn and smile but keep going. I don't like leaving the others in the lurch, but I have been waiting so long. I am certainly not going to run the risk of him leaving again.

"Judy!" I stop at the urgency of Lauren's voice. She comes up to me and lowers her voice so the customers won't hear. "I can't have you waltzing out the shop whenever your boyfriend turns up. We are so busy right now, it's not fair on the others." I turn and look at Will hoping he will make things easy and come back later so I can stay.

"I'll be waiting outside," is all he says and steps out the shop. I look at the door as it closes behind him. I know this means he will not wait. I have to make a choice. I turn back to Lauren and chew at my lower lip. "I'm really sorry, but I gotta go." I watch her face harden as she sees I am determined. "Well if that's the case, then I better find someone more reliable." I don't want to lose this job, even if it is voluntary, but a good part of my mind is exercised about whether Will is actually waiting outside or if I don't appear real soon he will just leave and then I won't know when I will see him next. I am desperate to get outside before he disappears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise." My eyes darting towards the door, trying to see him, distracted, backing out. Lauren looks angrily at me. "Don't bother coming back, I will find someone else. Meantime we will just have to get by without you. I can see your interest is somewhere else," she says nodding at the door behind me, "He better be worth it." She turned and walked away. I could feel the tide of disappointment in me she exuded like a punch. I know I should feel bad for letting them down, I should regret losing my post at the shop, but actually I can only feel relief that I am free to run after Will. I only hope he will still be out there.

The old me would never do this, but Will has made me into such a nasty girl. I feel bad as I walk towards him standing by his car. I don't say anything - what can I say, it is my choice, but he could have been more accommodating. I reach out for the car's door handle but he grips my arm and swings me around and leads me over to the dark alley by the shop. I get wet instantly thinking he is about to fuck me in public. I am afraid we may be seen, worse still by someone who will recognise me, yet the more humiliating, the more I crave it. My anger evaporates and however guilty I felt a moment ago evaporates in his presence. I just turn into his slut around him.

"Lift your skirt." I stare him in the eye as I slowly lift the hem of my skirt. Gyrating my hips in short circles as I reveal more of my thighs to him, I anticipate his touch upon my sensitised skin. Soon the thin semi-transparent pink fabric of my panty covered crotch comes into view. I feel sure he will find it irresistible.

"Take them off and give them to me." I pull my skirt up to my waist so I can hold it bunched up there with my arms as my fingers slip through the thin elastic. I tug and pull to get the panties over my hips. I am shocked to realise that part of me hopes someone I know will see me as I pull the pink lace-trimmed panties down my legs at the orders of this man. I know that if that happened it would change everything forever, but I really get excited from the fear and hope that it would happen. I bend over to pull my panties free of my heels. I am conscious of how close his crotch is to my face. I hope he will make me blow him again. I drop the crumpled pink fabric into his outstretched hand and he pushes them into his pocket.

"Come on." He walks over to the car with me trotting behind him. I feel so naked in my provocative clothes, naked underneath having just yielded my panties so publicly to him. Once more he is pushing me off balance and I am clip clopping along behind him trying to keep up as he thrusts me helter-skelter forward into a new life. We drive off together and I am racing off to goodness knows where, but I will follow him wherever he takes me.

"I just lost my job." I look down feeling pathetic.

"It doesn't matter. They weren't paying you anyway, so it's their loss."

He was right, of course. I sit in the car and resent the way Lauren spoke to me. I should have told her that I do the work for her for free. I feel grateful to Will for helping me get a perspective.

"Spread your legs a little and pull your skirt up. I want to see my whore's cunt as we drive."

Ooooooh! Here he goes again! I push my thighs out to the left and to the right. The seat cover is sticky and my legs cling to it. I gather up my skirt around my waist so I can show him his whore's cunt. I can feel my stomach tingling with excitement as the words pass giddily gyrate in my head and I lewdly spread myself open for his inspection.

"How are you liking being my whore?"

"It makes me feel naughty... nasty... I don't know..."

"But you want it this way don't you? You like it and you like the money."

I gaze at the floor, not knowing what to say. Truth is that I do love it and I do love the money and yet I feel ashamed. I feel torn because being Will's slut makes me feel incredible, yet how could I want such a thing? I feel dirty sitting in his open top car with my thighs spread, the wind whipping my naked pussy. Will is looking over at me as he drives. I sense his eyes boring into me, demanding me to answer, so I have to give him one.

"Yes. It is like my life is constantly teetering just at the top of a roller-coaster ride. I cannot see what is coming but I know it will exhilarate me and scare me at the same time. I feel the cloying buzz in my pussy all the time, and I never want it to stop. I know it makes me nasty, but I like the money too. I like that you want my body enough to pay for it and the sick part is I like that I cannot say no. The money holds a power over me. The thing is, I have just realised, that I want this more than my job, and I know that's wrong." He looks at me a moment.

"Tell me what you bought with the money." I start telling him about the outfits and the shoes and although he is clearly not interested, it makes me feel better thinking of the things I buy and thinking of him seeing me dressed in them.

"I have been so hot since you fucked me with your beautiful cock. You have been very mean to me by leaving me without doing me again."

"Well I've brought you a present to make up. It's in the glove compartment." I reach forward and unclip the glove box. Inside I see a long rubber dildo lying upon its side. The sight of it is awful and yet fascinates me too. I know instantly he is about to make me use it, to push it up inside me while he watches and like the slut that I am I want to do it even before he asks me. I reach in and take it and a small bottle of lubricant rolls down from being wedged behind it.

"Try it out now. Show me how you will use it."

Not for the first time I am excited and horrified at what I am about to do. It is as though I am watching someone else and envying them. I still feel the tingle in my lower belly from him making me hand over my panties in the street and sitting with my bare pussy on show in the car. I open the bottle and dribble a little lubricant down over the clipped hairs on my mound. I feel it following the contour, trickling down between my thighs and seeping in between my pussy lips. I dribble some more and rub it into my mound and hairs which glisten with oil in the sunshine. My fingers slide over it collecting the moisture before slipping in between my folds. Using more lubricant I start to coat the area between my thighs with it. I can feel the tentative moisture from my pussy oozing in amongst the oily slickness of my entrance. Will's attention is torn between the road and what I am doing. My lubricated fingers glide into my pussy and I close my eyes to conjure up my current obsession of Will's cock drilling into me. I know I need him to fuck me as I entice him. The heel of my hand rubs against the ridge of my mound pulling at my clit. I moan with the pleasure and the allure of his taking me. Suddenly I feel the weight of his hand clamp down upon my own. My eyes fly open as I am afraid we will have an accident. I love the strength in his hand as he squeezes mine tight over my pussy and I spread my thighs wider and push with my hips.

"Push it in. I want to see you fuck yourself on that dildo." His voice is hoarse with his own excitement.

I am so hot down there that I no longer notice the cool open air against my pussy. I lift the dildo and press it against my slit. Aware of how exposed I am in the car moving faster along the highway I lift myself and place my lips over the tip of the rubber. Slowly I rock my hips easing it into me and my lips are pushed wider and wider apart as the rubber slowly progresses inside me. I am blushing furiously at the thought of masturbating with a dildo in front of Will, where strangers passing us in the road may see. The material of my skirt drops down with my movement and covers my pussy. Will's hand reaches across and grabs my skirt and yanks it back in one harsh movement. I feel the material give and there is a brief sound of tearing in the fabric.

"Hold your skirt up. I want to see."

He sounds aggressive, ordering me as I love him to do. I have to do it, I have to be dutiful to him. I tell myself I am his whore. That gets my juices flowing and I clamp my arm over my skirt and press myself down onto the dildo. I am so very wet and amazed at how much of the length I can take in me. Lying in the glove box it had looked so enormous. Despite all the shame and humiliation I feel as I slide the dildo in and draw it back I soon manage to feel the pleasure mounting. As I push it right the way in I feel my lower belly full and I begin to fuck myself with it. I am constantly thinking people can see me, and Will's eyes are fixed upon what I am doing, yet nothing seems to get in the way of my libido. I am taken over by my lust and parading it in front of others just seems to ratchet up the pleasure coursing through me.

"Good girl, good girl. Make yourself cum and I'll give you £30." It drives up my arousal when I hear him talk of paying me money to do these lewd things. Like I am earning them, loving whoring myself for him. I have no idea where we are going as I pump my pussy with the obscene dildo, trying to make myself cum. In no time I am gasping and shuddering through an orgasm. Each one seems as powerful as the last, and they are all off my scale.Will stops the car. As my racing heart starts to slow I see we are in the car park of a motel. He waits, giving me time to calm down and then gives me some cash.

"Here's your money. With the rest go get us a room." He nods in the direction of the reception of the motel. I am about to jump out of the car and go get us the room when he adds,

"It'd be best if you stand well back from the desk when you ask for the room, otherwise the receptionist will smell sex on you and know that you're a hooker."

I could feel myself blushing deeply as I walked over to the reception. I tried breathing in deeply to see how much sex I could detect on myself, but of course I could not understand anything. I am very self-conscious as I stand before the lady at reception. All the time I am wondering whether she is thinking I am a hooker as she takes payment and details before explaining to me where the room is. I step back as she leans forward to point the way for me, and then I am running back to Will, as pleased as punch with the key. I am so excited that he has paid for this room so he can fuck me again. As soon as we are inside our room Will says,

"Strip." When he commands me so forcefully like that I fall into a jumble of urgency and need. I try to do it sexily for him but I am too nervous and the ordeal at the reception still undermines me. He sits on the bed and counts out banknotes. The notes stare at me as I shakily unbutton my top. It is short and tight and the buttons don't come undone easily. He picks up the dildo which distracts me further and I stumble as I take off my heels. I start to take off my stockings when he says,

"No leave them on." I am embarrassed as I take off my skirt because I know my pussy is swollen and red and still soaking wet as he keeps me on edge. We swap places and for the first time I get a chance to watch him undress. He is such a very good-looking man: fit and muscular. I feel weak and warm as I gush at his naked body.

"Climb up onto the bed on all fours." I happily turn about on the bed, really excited now in anticipation of what he is about to do to me. He roughly grabs my arms one at a time and pulls them behind me, my face pitches forward onto the pillow. He fastens my hands securely behind me with his wide leather belt and then he starts to fuck me.

It is rough and hard. It is fantastic!! He takes from me, willing or not, what he wants. I am consumed with excitement as he pounds me. Just as I am about to cum he asks me:

12