Grooming a Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife gets turned into a whore.
5.7k words
4.42
105.7k
61

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter with your wrists?"

"Nothing." I pull the sleeves down stretching at them to try and hide the red burn marks from Will's belt.

"They are all red. Here let me see."

I jerk my arm away. "It's nothing."

"It is not nothing. I can see it is inflamed. Why are you trying to hide it?"

"It's just a rash. I think I got it as a reaction to one of the plants in the garden."

"I'll get you some cream to rub into it." He gets up from the table.

"No!" He hears the alarm in my voice. I try to steady myself. "It is nothing. It will pass."

Colin hesitates. "I don't understand." He looks puzzled.

"Just leave it will you," I snap and walk off into the kitchen. He follows me out. He is making me nervous and it irritates me that he can't leave it alone.

"What's got into you?"

"Just leave it will you. It looks worse than it is, it's not painful. I don't need you to rub any cream into them. Aren't you going to be late for work?" I try to be light and casual, but the tension comes through in my voice.

Colin stares at me. We stand facing each other, we both know I am hiding something and it hangs in the air between us, but I will not let him find out what. I can see in his eyes he knows something is not right yet he doesn't know what to do.

"Stop treating me like a child!" I am pulling at the sleeves trying to cover as much as I can. I know there are deep red marks from Will's belt snaking around them. I was horrified when I saw them last night and was extra careful to make sure Colin didn't see them. Now I feel angry with myself for not being more careful over the breakfast table. Colin is still looking at me, weighing up his options. I know him so well, he is wondering whether to push it, get angry and insist, but he knows we will just end up quarrelling and I won't let him see. Finally he says,

"Have it your own way then." He turns and walks off. Sighing with relief I busy myself about the kitchen trying to act normal. I am such a nasty girl and I feel ashamed pretending to be Colin's caring wife whilst carrying the marks Will has given me. I know already ahead of time that whatever shame I feel will be transformed into arousal when I am with Will. I sense the shift inside me. I am Will's whore, I cannot be Colin's loving trophy wife any longer. I feel frustrated that he wants me to continue with the pretence, and yet the old me still fights to cling on to my marriage. Colin is a good catch, he earns a good salary and we live a comfortable life. Yet when Colin is around me, I turn to ice. Will consumes all my sexual desire and there is nothing left for my husband.

To my surprise Will turns up that morning. I am so used to being left panting for him after we have been together that I had geared myself up to playing my housewife role. I am pushed off balance as he pulls up right outside the house and I watch as he climbs out of his car. A knot is forming in my stomach as I run to change throwing my clothes across the floor and grabbing the first outfit that comes to hand. I stare down from the upstairs window as he walks purposefully up the path and rings our front doorbell. I run to open the door and we sweeps his arms around me and kisses me before I even have a chance to close the door. I am so thrilled that he wants to see me so soon and thrown into confusion by the thought that our neighbours may see him kissing me so deeply and possessively.

His tongue delves past my compliant lips and he is lapping at my own tongue swirling his around inside my open and willing mouth. His teeth nibble at my lips, pulling on them and drawing blood. I can taste the metallic iron washing over my tongue and the pain focuses my attention as I tip my head back and up, compliant for him. In the corner of my mind I hear a voice telling me urgently to close the door, but I know he is showing me off, showing off his possession of me. He is right, I make no move towards the door or to break off his kiss, he does possess me. My hands go up to his face and stroke his cheeks as he hugs me to him. I can feel my lip is swollen and tingles numbly and I am happy he has marked me again.

Eventually he pulls away and I slip the door closed. He indicates with his finger what he wants and I reach down and pull up the hem of my skirt. I hadn't known he was coming but after yesterday I could not bring myself to put on any panties. As I had dressed I automatically turned to my panty drawer and was assailed by images of Will forcibly pulling my panties over my head, forcing me to breathe in the heady aroma of my sex and to swallow my own juices while he fucked me so hard. I recalled how angry he had been as he had shouted at me and I felt so foolish to think that anything he demanded of me would not be followed up with punishment if I should fail to obey. It was a powerful image that would haunt me whenever I should think of wearing panties. It was a lesson I would not forget; just one more of those little changes he had wrought in me. I raise my skirt up and show him my uncovered, accessible pussy, as we stand facing each other in the hallway of my own home - Colin's home too. He smiles, he is pleased. He takes me in his arms and his hands are on my back, rubbing and gliding over my flesh in that firm grip he has that melts me.

I stand there, feeling uncertain, should I invite him in? He takes hold of my breasts in his hands and kisses me again as his fingers knead them. He sucks hard upon my swollen lip and I can taste blood again. Still kissing me he moves his hands over my back and begins slowly to slide them down onto my ass. I gasp as I feel his hands ride up under my skirt, I am just standing there, we are not kissing, and I am letting him rub his hands over my ass cheeks. Looking directly into my eyes, his fingers pull apart my cheeks and his thumb is pushing at my entrance. I lean forward into him and spread my ass cheeks as best I can when suddenly plop his thumb passes right through and is buried inside me. Memories of being called a slut at the motel yesterday flood back to me. Now here in my own home he is again taking my ass.

I know after this I will constantly be reminded of being his whore even in our home. This new persona he is creating within me is now invading my home, the space I share with my husband, and I am standing here allowing it, wanting it. I think it unbelievable that I'd let him do this, and then I think of course I will. His thumb is moving in and out of my anus as he fucks me slowly in the entrance hall.

"Take your top off. Rub your tits as I fuck your ass."

I pull my top over my head. I have no bra on either and as I lean forward I rub the palms of my hands over my tits. My nipples respond quickly and my breath comes in short spurts. He takes out a condom from his pocket and pushes it into my hand.

"Take out my cock and suck it to make it hard then put this condom over it so I can fuck your ass."

His thumb pulls out and I drop to my knees. I am excited at the thought of servicing his cock and being allowed to suck upon it. I pull down his zipper and bring his cock out. I love it and as I slip my mouth over the end I think of it punishing my ass. I hope he will be hard on it. I marvel as I never had this taste for rough sex before. I think I am addicted to the passion of it. Soon I can feel his monster stirring in my mouth. It grows so quickly and in no time my mouth is full. I pull back and rip open the condom. I slip the rubber over the tip of his cock and slowly roll it down the sides. It goes on and on, his cock seems so long.

"Good girl. Done like a pro. Now go and kneel on the stairs over there and stick your ass out for me."

I kneel on the second step and I put my elbows down on the stair two above that. Burying my face in my arms I raise my ass in readiness for him. He stands behind me, his hands on my hips then slides one down between my legs to my pussy. He laughs,

"You are so ready for sex." He scoops out some of my juices and slaps it over my ass. He is not gentle and I want him to slap my ass some more. Maybe it is penance for liking this, or maybe I am just growing addicted to it.

"Please... Please slap me." My head is bowed. I cannot believe what I am saying and yet the need for absolution burns in me.

His hand comes down hard on my ass and my body shudders from the blow. The stinging slap of his hand on my butt helps drive away the guilt I feel at letting Will fuck me in the ass here in our home. I don't understand why, but it helps and I want the slaps to drive out the thoughts of where I am headed. He slaps me really hard and I can feel my cheeks radiate. I am whimpering from his admonition and I know I deserve it. His hand stops and collects my wetness and slaps it on my butt. I wait knowing I want him up my ass. I want to feel him push his way into my tightness. These are terrible thoughts to have and yet I cannot deny my desires.

His cock presses right up against my rosebud and he pushes his hips down onto my ass and I yelp with the pain against my raw flesh. In that moment his cock forces its way past my resistance and I almost do not notice. Yet I can once again feel that fullness, that feeling of his hardness rammed deep up into me and I push back to allow him in deeper. He pulls back and I feel him ram himself deep again and my face is thrust against the stair. The smell of carpet invades my nose. The words tumble from my mouth,

"Oh Yes, yes... give it to me. Push it in deep. I need it."

"You love being my whore?"

"I do. I do. You make me want to be your whore. I love it when you treat me as your whore."

"You deserve to be treated as a whore, don't you?"

"I need it. I am so nasty."

"What a nasty slutty girl you've become. You take it up the ass here in your home. What would your husband say if he caught us? What kind of nasty, wicked girl does such a thing?"

Oh I feel so hot. The words stoke me up. The pain in my sore ass with each thrust is what I deserve for being so nasty. This man makes me hunger for forbidden fruit and I find I have acquired an insatiable appetite. He is hammering me so hard and I want it to last forever. I feel ripped apart, my belly forced to open, the tightness making me feel stretched. I feel his thighs pressed against my cheeks, trapping me and holding me in position lined up with his piston. Suddenly he grips me tightly and I can feel his cock jerking buried deep in my belly and then he releases his torrent, I feel the heat of it flooding up into my gut.

I lie there and take it, trying to milk him for as much of his seed as I can get. I lie there crushed under his weight. I hope I have given good service, that he is pleased with his whore. With his hands on the stairs to either side, he pulls himself out and I can feel the cool air against my gaping asshole, empty without him.

"Turn around and sit on the stair."

Surely he can't do any more right now. I turn and sit gingerly, my butt is still so sore and the thin material of my short skirt does nothing to protect it from the carpet fibres rubbing up against it. I lean back with my elbows on the step above and look up at him. He pulls the condom off his shrinking cock and standing over me he tips it up. His cum dribbles down the rubber and lands with a splatter on my belly button. I can smell him and his cum trickles across my skin and makes its slow sticky way down to my skirt. I look down and can see it being absorbed by the material making a damp semicircle where the skirt is wrapped tight against my soft belly. Some of it is slipping and sliding down under my skirt towards my slit.

"I am marking my whore. You belong to me now, your body belongs to me and I intend using it." He turns and picks up my top and drops it on me and then scatters money over the bottom of the stairs. Before I have any time to react he turns and walks towards the front door and opens it.

"Come on we are going out." I am caught by surprise, assuming we would stay in the house today while he fucked me. I pull the top over my head and struggle to get it over my tits as I stare out across the road framed in the open doorway right between my parted legs. I feel utterly exposed, at any moment someone I know may walk past. The money is scattered across the carpet and I cannot leave it there in case we are not back before Colin gets home. I snatch up the notes drifting across the hallway in the breeze from the door. I know my just fucked ass is peaking out under the skirt as I crawl over the floor chasing the banknotes afraid of missing any and Colin finding them. My top is short and doesn't reach my skirt, and I know that anyone who saw me right then would know exactly what the money was for. It scares me living this dangerously and that fear drives chilling vibrations that clash and compound in my groin.

I rush out into the street to follow him to the car and the dampness cools my skin. I don't have time to think of the neighbours seeing me, or the clearly visible wet patch on my skirt until we are driving across town. My ass feels uncomfortable both inside and out. I can feel liquid dribbling beneath me and soaking into my skirt forming another stain. I don't lift it up as I am not sure Will would let me.

"Your toy is in the glove box. Let me see how hot you can make yourself as we drive along." I pull out the dildo and lift my skirt. My fingers work at my clit for a while. I am already excited and it doesn't take much to make me squirm and start to push the rubber dildo head against my slit. I watch my lips bulge under the pressure and I rotate myself around the end conscious of the almost physical touch of his glance as he watches me tease him.

"Push it in and spread your legs wide as you do so. I want to see that faraway look in your eyes as you succumb to the pleasure." As I do as I am told I get myself more and more worked up. I hear a honk of a lorry as it passes and turn bright red as I realise the driver has seen what I am doing. I look at Will unsure how he will react. He is laughing and I laugh too. I feel invincible when I am with him and we cock a snook at convention. The slightest encouragement is all I need.

"Keep going." And I do.

"Let's hope another lorry passes us by so they too can see you at it." He reads my mind, I love the way he makes me flaunt myself and I am so safe in his car as we speed along the highway. I am so hot thinking of that lorry driver jerking off wishing it was his cock sliding into me. I am 'at it', that's just right: an animal, heedless of consequences, consumed by the sensations and its need.

"You have made me into such a slut. I actually feel excited thinking of unknown men watching me and wanting to fuck me."

"I know you do. Here," he adds looking in the mirror, "another lorry is coming up. I'll slow down. Give him a good view of the goods."

I am feeling so happy, exhilarated; on top of the world. I laugh out loud as I pummel my hot hole, slamming the end of the rubber rod in and out. The light catches the slickness down the sides as it disappears behind the wide ridge between my legs. I stretch them apart as far as I can. I hear the lorry approach, and glance over my shoulder. I raise my hips high into the air, pressing with my shoulders into the soft seat back and ram the thing in and out furiously as he passes. I am rewarded by the squeal of brakes as the driver hits them as he passes. Yet his momentum carries him forward and he moves ahead of us. Once in front he flashes his lights in appreciation and drives on. I am on an amazing high that I nearly caused an accident. Something inside rebels but I push it down. I don't want to listen, I don't want to be that old inhibited self. I want to show Will I hunger for excitement as much as he does.

We have reached a part of town I have never visited before. It is full of sex shops and seedy looking places. I am still fucking myself, not sure whether Will wants me to or not. He pulls up outside a garish sex shop with neon lights flashing an advert for live women.

"Go in there and tell the man at the counter you have come to work in one of the booths. Your name is Chelsea. I'll come back in 3 hours and pick you up."

I spin round. "No! No I can't." If he took me in there, I would not have a problem, but going in there on my own made me scared. He frowns.

"I didn't ask you, you stupid cunt. I told you, your body belongs to me now. So get your ass in there and tell him why you've come; unless you need me to discipline you."

I felt the threat and I knew he would discipline me hard and then make me go in on my own anyway. My heart sank. I was still very worked up, and I had no idea what working the booths meant. I looked down, I couldn't look him in the eye otherwise I would betray myself.

"What do I have to do?"

"I got you this dress. Take it with you and change inside the booth. Here is a bottle of water to use. All you have to do is masturbate yourself in front of the black window. A light will show you when a customer has put money in the slot and then you perform. You won't see them, but the more times they put the coin in the slot the more you will earn. Don't worry, they will be on the other side of the glass. Now go. I told them you were coming."

I open the car door and step out holding the thin dress and water bottle. He drives off and I look down at it. The material is thin, whitish/grey cotton with thin straps over the shoulders, short ending just below my ass. I am alone in a part of town I don't know, wearing whore clothes with his cum soaked into two damp patches and my cunt sore and puffy from the dildo. I never ever thought I could stoop this low. I walk over to the door and the bell rings loudly as I push the door open. The man behind the counter is big and clearly knows how to handle himself. I feel intimidated by him. He watches me closely as I walk across to the counter. I am so uncertain of myself and overtaken by my vulnerability. He stares at me as I stand before him at the counter.

"My name's Chelsea." I state shyly.

"And what do you want here Chelsea?" I am put out as I thought Will had sorted this out and he would be expecting me.

"I erm... I'm here to work the booth?" He stares at me and smiles.

"First time?" He doesn't seem surprised, and slides a book across the counter in front of me.

"Here sign the register." I pick up the pen and without thinking sign my real name. "I'll take you round the back."

The shop walls are filled with sex toys, magazines and trashy clothes. It looks a real dive and I feel dirty just being here. He takes me round to the back of the shop where there is a women's toilet and he walks straight in. I am shocked, realising that in this place there is no privacy. Fortunately there was nobody in there at the time. I really feel out of my depth, having no idea how I should react to such liberties. He shows me a hidden door at the back and he explains that if the punters find out how to get through to the back area then I must shout out for his help and he will come through and throw them out. He leads me through the door into a dingy narrow corridor. There are several red doors each with a gold number written on them. He opens door 3.

"In you go." Inside I find there is a red light shining down from above a black glass wall. There is a stage that runs right up to the glass and it is covered in a red plastic blow up mattress. The paint on the walls is chipped and of red and yellow with oriental designs and there are painted Chinese tables and windows on the back wall. I can see myself reflected in the black smooth glass, standing there with the dress in my left hand and water bottle in my right, looking like a fish out of water. I put them down and unzip my skirt. I watch myself pull it over my hips and down my legs. I wonder what I am doing here as I pull the top over my head and discard my clothes in the corner. I look at my naked form in the glass and wonder how many men will be staring at it without me being able to see them.

12