Grooming a Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife gets turned into a whore.
7.8k words
4.46
99.7k
58

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alfie and Will are talking and I know they are talking about me, but I am too preoccupied recovering and crying over what I have just done. Will puts his arm around me and holds me. He asks me gently if I'd do Alfie a blowjob for £80. I am blushing and trembling and don't know how to respond. Will says that since it is my first time I can keep all the money, even though he introduced Alfie to me. He slowly counts out the eight £10 notes which he drops on top of the pile of cash I have already earned. My eyes follow his hands watching the pile of notes grow. He keeps talking gently to me as he holds me and lets me cry. I don't really know why I am crying. I think I am crying because of what I have become, because I know I should say no, but I want it, I know it will make me hot again, I know that taking this stranger's cock into my mouth and letting him shoot down my throat will make me cum. I have just masturbated in his hand and he can see my judgement is overruled by my pussy. I eventually say "Alright".

Will moves away and Alfie takes his place beside me, sitting on the bed. He has pulled his cock out and it rises obscenely out of his trousers in front of me. I lean forward towards it, acutely aware of Will watching. He wants to see his whore do a good job, and I want him to see me submit to this unknown man. As the hard, velvety smooth head of Alfie's cock enters my mouth I feel happy Will has pushed me again and I can show him my eagerness to follow.

As my head lowers over his hardness and I can taste his saltiness on my tongue, I hear the whine of the vibrator nearby. I twist round with one leg curled under me and the other stretched so that he can get access to my pussy. My head starts to bob as I feel his fingers pressing the vibrator over my pussy lips. It sends lightening tingles of pleasure as he moves it around first one lip and then the other. He has it pressed up against my clit and I lick my tongue all along the length of the underside of Alfie's cock. When I reach the top I open my mouth wide and keeping it open sink myself down over him. When I feel the tip of his cock strike at the back of my throat I close my lips and suck really hard before slowly withdrawing, my lips undulating tightly to either side of his cock. I repeat this over and over in long, slow, bobbing movements.

I am so sensitised by now, that Alfie pressing the vibrator against my opening sends ripples vibrating up my vagina in an onslaught of pleasure. Soon I am cumming again. Alfie is taunting me over my slutty performance as I continue to orgasm. In my excitement my mouth sucks harder and more intently upon his cock. Alfie does not last long and as soon as I can feel the familiar twitch just before he is about to ejaculate, he pushes my head abruptly back and his cock plops out of my mouth. My face is assaulted by hot threads of his semen as it splatters across it and into my hair. I stare in shock at his cock twitching at point blank range as he fires yet another salvo this time into my eye. I close my eyes but they sting with the saltiness. Layer upon layer of his hot jism slaps my cheek and nose before descending in a gradual, slimy dribble over my face.

The first stream is dripping from my hair, over my nose and a gooey mess drips follows the contour of my nose accumulating onto my lips as I keep my mouth as tightly shut as I can. Another spurt hits the side of my nose and runs down to the corner of my lips. I can feel it pooling between them, trying to weave its way into my mouth. Now it is collecting over my chin and dripping down onto my top. A few more gobs land on my mouth and then I feel him press the tip of his cock into my lips. I daren't open my eyes, but I take him into my mouth and feel his seed spilling into the cavity behind my lower teeth. I suck upon his cock and the tip of my tongue makes its way across the slit at the end of it, teasing out the last of his cum. I feel disgusted.

As soon as he withdraws I jump off the bed and dash into the bathroom and under the shower. I stand under the hot water trying to expunge the filth from me. I scrub and scrub in the hope I can feel clean once more, yet nothing can remove the stain I feel inside of me. When at last I emerge from the shower I sit on the bathroom floor, not wishing to go back into the bedroom and face those men, not wanting to face what I had done. How low was I prepared to sink in the search for a sexual kick? Will has been showing me a darker side of myself, and it is taking me over.

I lie there on the floor weeping, feeling awful about what I had just done. Will had witnessed the whole thing, how I had let myself cum at the ministrations of another man. I am wanton. I am sure he will have nothing further to do with me. I had done it for him, but I had gone too far. Shown him how easy I was. I am ashamed of who I am. He walks in and finds me still on the floor of the bathroom, my eyes red from weeping, listless. He sits down next to me and I hug him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"You were such a good sport, Judy. Alfie told me before he left that you are very hot. He had a really good time and would like you to do him again soon. I am so proud of you." He squeezes me tight in his arms as we embrace on the floor.

"You... you don't think I'm awful," I stutter.

"No, Judy, you are beautiful. Alfie couldn't resist you, and you were ever so good the way you took him for me and opened yourself to him."

We sat on the bathroom floor Will holding me like some frightened child, stroking my hair. I asked him.

"What have you done to me? I hardly recognise myself anymore."

He disentangles my arms. I don't want to let him go, but he tells me he has to leave. I stand up and follow him naked into the bedroom. It was so wrong of me to blame him for what I had wanted, and now he was punishing me by leaving. I had cum, I knew that no one can make you cum, you have to like what is happening to you; and I did like what was being done to me, however much I hated myself for it. Will picks up the pile of money and puts it into my hand.

"If you fuck anyone other than me, remember to always use a condom. Always! No exceptions." He looks searchingly into my face. I nod having nothing else to say.

"I'll call you soon." I go to kiss him but he turns his face away. I feel really hurt, thinking he despises me for doing Alfie. I realise after he has gone that I have just been sucking Alfie's cock. Of course he wouldn't kiss me. I feel empty inside. I am not sure I will see him again. I turn and see myself in the mirror naked and soiled. On the bed the little mischievous bullet lies discarded, smeared with my juices still over it, the bedsheets are crumpled where I have tossed and squirmed on them. The taste of Alfie is still in my mouth. In my hand is a large pile of money and I strangely I feel better. The notes confirm what I had confessed earlier, that I am a whore.

The next day Will calls me and asks me to meet him at one of the best hotels in town. I was so certain he would find me grotesque for enjoying doing Alfie yesterday. I am so thrilled he is going to take me out to a fancy hotel. He has not lost interest in me in spite of my sick perverted ways. Going to a fancy restaurant is just what I need after feeling so miserable about myself all day yesterday. Will is such an amazing guy. He has the ability to swing my mood between extremes. I really thought I had gone too far and yet it seems he still wants me.

I rummage through my wardrobe to find something sexy to wear for him. I find a bright pink top that stretches over my tits and is held in place by black laces that I tie in a bow in front. The skirt I choose is of flowing cotton, black with white dots and is so short that only about an inch or two of material flares out from under the top. I slip on some black stockings which are hold-ups so the pattern around the elastics is visible under the frill of the skirt. Finally to finish off I have some black leather boots with a good sized heel. I look at myself in the mirror and know he is going to find me smoking.

We meet in the lobby and he kisses me tenderly right there in front of everybody. I do not deserve this man. He puts his arm around me and walks me over to the lifts. As the lift ascends he signals to me what he wants and I obediently raise my little skirt to show him my naked pussy with no panties to conceal it. He knows this as yesterday I discovered that true to his word, he had emptied my panty drawer. I don't know what he did with them, but I did check the front lawn before Colin got home! So even if I had wanted to, I now have no panties left to wear. I love the way he controls access to my pussy.

"Good girl" he says and he kisses me again, pressing me against the wall of the lift. His hands press into my tits and he rubs my nipples making them hard. As the doors open we are once more standing side by side, but now my nipples are prominently pushed out through the thin fabric of my top. The couple who have been waiting for the lift stare at my chest as we walk out past them. I smile up at Will as I hang on to his arm. This guy certainly knows how to show me off. When we get into the room I naughtily put my hand on his crotch.

"Not so fast you slut. Let's eat first."

He calls room service and orders us a meal and a bottle of wine. The meal is delicious and the wine expensive. He is making a real effort. After a few drinks he starts talking about what we have been doing together.

"I can tell how much you love being a dirty little slut." I blush and mumble something.

"Tell me, I can't hear you."

"Yes..."

"Yes what? Tell me, I want to hear you say it."

I hesitate. This was a familiar game, and yet I still feel awful when I actually hear myself say such nasty things about myself.

"Yes you have taught me to like being your dirty little slut."

"Yesterday you were a dirty little slut for Alfie too, weren't you? Truth is you like to think you are a nice girl, but really you are just a fucking dirty slut. You gave yourself to Alfie because you wanted him."

He pulls me closer on the loveseat and kisses me passionately. His tongue forces its way inside my mouth. His words drive home my own thoughts, and yet he loves the fact I'm a dirty slut. I snuggle up against him.

"That wasn't so difficult was it? Now we both understand what you are, I am going to find you plenty more cock to keep my slut happy."

As I lie cuddled in the warmth of his embrace I think about what he has just said. It is a relief that we can talk openly about my slutty ways. Having the appetite to be a whore is not so bad really, not as long as I have Will. We move over to the bed and this time he is my dream lover. I love the games we play. He slowly undresses me, tenderly kissing my mouth, my neck, and down to my nipples. Oh it feels so good. I can feel his warmth as my body is revealed to him. I lie on the bed naked watching him as he starts to undress himself. He was making a show for me and I am very appreciative of his muscular body. He climbs back upon the bed and we kiss hotly. His hands roam over my body, sliding all the way down my back and over my ass. His fingers are so strong as he digs them into my flesh.

Before long his face disappears between my widespread legs. I am squirming as he gently kisses and licks at my pussy. I moan and try to push myself against his face. His slut is always ready for him. He makes me wait. Every time I try to force the pace he pulls back and waits until I relent. He flicks his tongue over my clit. It feels incredible. I can't stop myself trying to grind my pussy against his face as he laps up my juices and pulls my lips into his mouth. Yet he is so quick and the slow merciless build-up of pleasure is a torture he makes me endure. I need him in me so badly and yet still I am made to wait. Only when he is sure I am too worked up to take any more does he start my climb to orgasm.

He begins by finger fucking me as he sucks my clit in between his lips which clamp it on either side. Straight away I respond, bucking my hips, driving my pussy down on his fingers pushing them in deeper. He presses down upon my belly to still me. Only when I am still, the sounds of my heavy breathing as I pant for what is to come next, does he twist his hand round and press his thumb deep into my rectum. He has me in a vice like grip between fingers and thumb. He slowly starts rotating his thumb inside me, pressing it against the pads of his fingers and the walls of my pussy and anus are twisted around with them. The waves of pleasure he generates within me by this simple movement rests all control from me. I am putty in his hand and he is ruthlessly intent on ratcheting up my pleasure zones.

In no time I am cumming, shaking and thrusting against his hand. He buries his face back into the narrow confines between my legs and drinks greedily as my juices drain from me. I buck and press my cum drenched slit into his face and scream. If it had been possible to swallow his head up into my slit I would have done it. He pulls away and then swings his leg over me. His cock comes down over my face as he continues to pleasure my pussy with his tongue. I swallow him greedily, taking in as much of his length as I can, while he spreads my pussy with his hands and begins to lick all around my bloated lips. I suck as hard as I can waiting to feel the eruption of his cum in my mouth. He works hard at my pussy, which must be a real sloppy mess, but he doesn't seem to mind. The roughness of his tongue forces its way into my opening right down to its base where he flicks it and starts over again. When he starts sucking on my clit again I respond by cumming and he drinks from me once more.

Will just seems to have so much stamina. While I feel drained after two orgasms in quick succession, he is busy helping me up into the next position.

"Get on all fours in the middle of the bed." He mounts me from behind, and he slides straight into me and starts fucking me like a wild animal. It is incredible. He has his hands under my pelvis and uses his strong leg muscles to ram home his cock and drive me to the head of the bed before dragging me back. I don't know if I can take any more. I feel he is going to split me in two. As his cock jerks and spasms inside me, he grabs hold of my right tit and squeezes it really hard. I welcome it. I am his dirty little slut to fuck and I love when he takes me like this, uncaring of me absorbed in his own needs to use me.

After all that we lay there hearts thudding and we sleep tangled together for a bit. I have never cum so much or felt so satisfied before.

"Let's take a shower. The hotel has a big marble shower in every room, big enough for both of us."

We stand in the shower together soaping each other off. At first we are just playful but soon we are teasing each other and his cock becomes rock hard again. I am having such a wonderful time. I feel he is treating me like his girlfriend and I love it. Together we soap up his hard cock.

"Bend over that marble shelf." It is set into the wall and as I lean over it I can feel the cold of the stone upon my breasts. I have no idea what he is about to do, but I am very excited in anticipation. Will removes the shower head from the clip that is holding it on the wall. He then pushes it up between my legs and turns on the pulsing hot water, firing it directly into my soaking wet pussy. I moan and cry out and in about a minute I am thrashing about yet again. I feel I am about to die from the unremitting pleasure. I have never even imagined it was possible to feel this turned on. He presses his soapy wet cock up against my bottom while I am still trembling and starts to push it in. I force myself to relax and open myself to him. His sudsy cock slides deep into my ass.

"Oh yeah," I groan, "it feels so good." Already I accept as normal his use of my ass hole.

The pulsing beat of the warm water splashing against my pussy stimulates my nerve endings as my ass is being stretched and punished by his stiff hard cock. I don't want it to stop.

"Yessss, yessssssssssss! My asshole belongs to you!" I scream. "Take it! Take my whore ass all for you..." I shout as I cum. He continues fucking me hard and working the shower over my pussy.

"Tell me who owns you baby?"

"Yooooooooooooouuuuu!!"

"And what are you?"

"A dirty whore sluuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt!!"

"So when I tell I'm going to sell your whore ass you will do it for me, won't you?"

"Oh God, oh god... Yesss...yessss. I will... I will." I am panting through the words. That is sooo hot.

"You know I will sell it. You know already you want me to sell your whore ass about town." Is there a limit to how excited you can become? Will always manages to find another rung to take me beyond what I think possible.

"I do...I do... Do it!" I am not thinking about his words, just revelling in them.

"And what about your whore cunt and your whore mouth? Shall I sell those too? Will you freely sell them to whoever I choose?"

I am just so excited I agree to anything, and the more dirty the more he raises the stakes, the more I am willing.

"All...all! Sell them all. I am your whore."

"Good girl. You know you want this."

"I doooooooo..." I am so happy, and the filthy words I am being made to say seem to push me up towards another orgasm. My body cannot keep up with all the stimulation. I feel as though I will never stop cumming as he rams his hardness into me, on and on and my limp body is driven backwards and forwards by the force of his thrusts. My head ricochets from the marble wall and my breasts are squashed flat against the shelf, yet I embrace the pain wishing him never to stop ramming me. Eventually his hot semen floods into my bottom and I reach an amazing climax, repeating phrases such as:

"I am your slut, I am your whore. Please sell my body!!"

I lie with my cheek against the cooling stone unable to calm myself back down. Dribble runs from the corner of my mouth, my head swims and I can feel the slow soggy passage of his cum down the backs of my legs. I can't move. I am a bruised and ravaged rag doll just lying there waiting for him to pick me up again. My life revolves around cumming and cumming and cumming. Surely I cannot continue to be this aroused all the time.

Will stands behind me letting the water cascade over us both his hand is pressed against the marble wall right by my head. He snaps the water off and soon has me wrapped up and warm in a white towel. He leads me back to the bed whispering in my ear how pleased he is with me. Before I fall asleep I murmur,

"I love you."

"I know."

My eyes are heavy and I have no idea whether Will stays and sleeps with me a little before he leaves or not. I sleep through the night and wake the next morning to the sound of the telephone ringing. It is Will. I am so thrilled to hear his voice first thing in the day; that he troubles to call me and wake me. I start to gabble on about how great it has been these days with him, that no one has ever made me cum like that, when he interrupts me.

"You need to get home for 12:30."

"12:30?" I echo. Suddenly I think of Colin. I was out all night and I never called. I put my hand to my mouth. What will I tell him? I hear Will's voice in the background.

"Don't forget now! It's important you be there."

"K." I am not really taking it in. I am so frustrated with Colin. Now I have to think of some excuse. Why should I? I am so fed up with it all. I phone Colin at work and apologise. I said I was out with the girls. I am not sure he believed me, but what else could I tell him: that I was being fucked up the ass by my lover and agreeing to whore myself for him.

I look around the hotel room and smile to myself. There is plenty of time before Will comes to the house and plenty of things to take advantage of in this plush hotel. There is my pile of money on the desk, extra as always for my ass. I smile and think there are definitely perks to being a whore.

12