Grooming a Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He holds my head in his hands and leans his head back as his hips thrust into my face. I want desperately to feel his cum erupt inside me and pour down into my open belly. He stops and lifts my head off his cock. In one swift movement he sweeps me up onto his lap and I guide his cock into my pussy. Now he has his hands on my waist as I bounce up and down staring at him, watching attentively to see him close his eyes, to know I am pleasuring him. It calms me to feel him inside me and the pleasure that is growing inside my belly is forcing out the sharp anxious pain that dwells in my stomach that has stabbed at me every few minutes, every time I think about Colin and what I have done to him.

Will starts unbuttoning my top. It is a tight stretch top with four buttons at the top and I have left the top one open so he can see my soft round mounds bursting to escape. He pulls my top over my head and unclasps my bra. My tits giggle in front of him as I continue to bounce on his hardness. I am rocking my hips now as I press down upon it so that it rams against my cervix and makes me feel so open, so completely his. He buries his face into my tits and squeezes them around his cheeks as I fuck myself on him. He then begins to lick my nipples, running his tongue around them making them stiffen, pointing out towards him. It sends little shivers of delight through me. He is sucking hard on them now, like an overgrown baby suckling its mother's breast. I put my hand over his head as he pulls my fleshy tit into his mouth and I gyrate my hips around and around his cock as I am unable to bounce up and down any longer. I love the interplay of the sensations as we shift from one position to the next. He pulls back and looks at me while mauling my tits with his hands and I start to bounce up and down again.

"You have made me...uh... into a... uh huh into a slut," I am breathless in my exertions.

"You have always been a slut. My turning up just allowed it expression." He pulls out of his pocket a little silver chain and as I sit upon him gyrating my hips and feeling his hardness shifting inside me, I push out my chest. He clips the ends of the chain to each of my nipples. There is pain and yet the sight of the silver chain dragging upon my red swollen nipples makes me into some slave girl.

"You are my whore. Do you hear me?" he looks earnestly into my face looking for verification that I have understood. I stare back at him expressionlessly. I think about trying to call him earlier and tell him I didn't want to whore any more. Now he is all I have and it is the least I can do for making me feel better.

"You belong to me now, and you whore yourself for me."

"Yesss. Yes I do whore myself for you."

The words demean me but I need them, I need to hear them, I need to say them especially the last two words. They are true and they make me feel good. I hadn't been fucking these guys for me, obsessed with my own needs as Colin had said. I did it for Will.

"You are a good whore, my best whore and I am going to sort everything out." I suddenly remember that I haven't taken the bag of condoms with me. They are still at home, and Colin would find them. I burn with shame at the thought.

"What is it?"

"I forgot to take the condoms."

He laughs. "Well your husband has something to remind him of his whore wife. I can get plenty more."

"Make me say it," I need something more. I can't cum. I need him to push me. I need to escape how miserable I feel.

"Tell me what are you?"

"I am a whore: a filthy, slutty fucking whore."

"And what is to become of you?"

"I will sell my whore cunt and sell my whore mouth and sell my whore ass for you."

"And it makes you hot selling your whore body for me doesn't it?"

"Yessssssssssssssssss!!" My eyes are screwed tight shut as I squeeze his hardness and try and shut out the thoughts that leave my stomach in free fall.

"I know what my whore needs." He pulls me up and I stand impassive as he drapes me across his lap. The chain dangles from my tits and the weight hangs heavy on them pulling mercilessly at my teats. I brace myself as his hand lands on my bare buttocks and again and again he slams into the softness. Slap, slap, slap he beats his whore, he beats this worthless slut and how I need it. Nothing drives out the pain more than the physical rawness of his hand walloping my behind. I buck and try to escape the hold he has on me, even though I want him to hold me firm, want him to drive the evil from me. His finger slides into my hot wetness and reminds me how turned on I am as he then starts to beat me harder.

The tension builds as he calls me all manner of demeaning names, and I accept them all. With each phrase he drives home the meaning that deeper inner meaning of who I am and as he calls me his whore he grabs the chain and pulls hard upon it. My tits are stretched and I think he will pull my nipples off. The pain rips through me and swirls round inside my belly where it meets the red rawness of my beaten ass. My mind swims and I cum. I shudder and thrash upon his lap, my whore cunt squirts again and again and I sink my head dangling down in my shame. His hand caresses the back of my head, stroking my hair which is damp with sweat.

He lifts me and steers me round in front of him before pulling me back onto him, with my back to him. Once again I pull his cock into me and feel him stretch me internally. His hands are on my hips, my buttocks are painful each time he bounces me upon his legs and the chain swings wildly. Soon I can feel his cock erupt too and a fountain of hot spray hits my womb. I tell myself it will be all right. As long as I am his whore I will be all right.

We clean up and have something to eat. After we clear away the dishes he tells me he has a call to make. I look around his very manly flat. This is the first time he has let me see a bit more of him. I look through his DVD collection. There were many violent gangland movies and a number of porn movies too. I wonder if that is where he gets his ideas from. He walks in.

"Ok we gotta go. I got you a flat. A mate of mine owes me a favour. It's not much, but you can stay and he doesn't charge too much for it. Let's go take a look." I stare at him unable to believe my ears.

"I thought... I mean..." I lick my lips not able to complete my sentence.

Surely he isn't throwing me out as soon as I got here. I just lost my home and my marriage. I stare blankly at him hoping he will laugh and say it is some kind of joke, yet he just stands there imperviously waiting for me to get my ass into gear. I feel the resentment burn inside my chest as I heave myself off the sofa. We drive down to a rather seedy district of town and he drives up a dark little back street that has not seen the light of modernisation for many years. He stops half way along and we get out. I look around apprehensively. Feeling very vulnerable I cling to his arm.

"I know it doesn't look much, but it's a place to stay for now. And no one is going to be spying on you around here." He smiles. I tell myself I should be grateful that he has sorted this out for me, but the contrast with my house, my ex-house I correct myself, is startling. He opens a door in a featureless wall that leads onto a staircase. We climb. On the third floor he walks down a dingy corridor and unlocks a rather battered wooden door. The flat is tiny. A small kitchen/sitting room with a curtain that leads through to the bedroom (or whore room perhaps would be more appropriate). From the bedroom there is a small bathroom leading off.

"It will soon feel like home." Will does his best to encourage me. I can't expect anything more. I drop my carry-all and go and sit on the toilet. I hold my head in my hands. I have lost my home and my marriage and my friends. This is me, this is all that is left.

Will is very attentive. He comes around each day for the next few days. I still have my credit card so I buy some stuff to make the place my own. He says he will find me some punters so I can earn a bit of money. I will have rent to pay now. He brings another big bag of condoms. I feel sick inside as I realise I have no choice any more. I have to earn money otherwise I cannot pay my rent. A few days later Will calls by,

"Come on, I'll take you out to lunch." I have just started working again having fixed the place up and he has called round to collect his money. I don't know how I would survive without him, but my feelings towards him have shifted. He is more like my business partner than lover and I need him more than he needs me. I could never earn as much as I do without whoring, and I would never be able to find punters if it wasn't for Will.

"After all," he grins, "I have just come into some money." He waves his share of the notes and smiles at me. I live for these moments. He takes me off to a fancy restaurant and feeds me so well. As we eat Will starts talking of my future.

"We need to build up your clientele. You will need to earn more money if you're to get out of that dive your in. I have booked you in at a place where you can practice on your blowjob technique."

I am upset. What is he saying? That he is disappointed in my technique? I have tried so hard to take his cock down my throat without gagging. I thought he said I was a good whore?

"I am only saying this to help you earn more money. I will try and get you an audition at a strip club too. That will raise your profile."

Raise my profile? I want to scream at him. "Can't I just stay with you?" I ask in as soft and as ameliorating voice as I can muster. He stares at me in total surprise for a moment.

"Of course not, you can't work from my place." I hang my head. He doesn't seem to get it. He seems irritated.

"Look Judy, you have to face it, you are a whore now. No fancy house, no fancy car. I am trying to help you here, but if you don't want it then I can just walk away from here."

His threat terrifies me. "No NO! I don't want to lose you." I am pathetic, all my resolve vanishes. I burst into tears. I cannot risk losing Will now.

"Hey, there's no need to cry." He strokes his finger against my cheek. "You want to be a good whore for me, don't you?" I look straight in his eye and nod my consent, unable to speak. I am terrified of disappointing him.

"Don't worry I will help you. With my guidance you will soon learn to embrace being a whore and enjoy it."

He takes me off to a place close by the booths where I work. Inside he takes me to a toilet which is filthy and stinks. There is a cloying odour of sickly sweet from cum. The walls seem to have been splashed and dried leaving a crystalline layer that catches the overhead dim light. I feel cheap and nasty being in this place but I am curiously excited by the dirty, smelly atmosphere in the tight little room. I am sure Will is about to fuck me and already I am ready for him. I don't need warming up any longer, I am his rag doll, his fuck puppet, his whore to use. It is not a decision I make now, just how it is.

He sits me on the toilet. There is no seat, it has long broken off and been removed. I can feel the cold porcelain rim pressed under my legs and my back pushing against the wall behind as my bare and naked ass hangs precariously over the filthy void below me.

"I will come and collect you in a couple of hours." I don't understand. I stare at him blankly and he chuckles and says, "you'll see," and walks out. I look around me as I empty my bladder listening to the tinkling clatter of my urine hitting the water hidden beneath my skirt. The room is narrow, hardly bigger than a cubicle and there is no were for a sink to wash in. I notice on the wall beside me a large round hole has been drilled through the thin plasterboard. The rough edges have been smothered by masking tape that radiates out from the centre like a target. My heart leaps as I consider the possibility that someone is watching me on the toilet. It is the one privacy I have left, am I to lose that too?

Suddenly I jump with fright as a pale pink plastic cock appears through the hole. It is quite long and ribbed like a real cock. Instinctively I think of kneeling down on the filthy floor and pressing my whore cunt onto it. I feel sick at the thought, and yet attracted by it too. The more sickening my thoughts are the more I feel it in my belly urging me to greater depravity. I kneel down to look through the hole wondering what is on the other side. I like my lips as the temptation to sink my mouth over it takes over. Will's words about my technique returns to mind. Is this what he meant?

I can feel my nipples harden, and my breasts tighten as I prepare to lean myself forward ever so slightly and slide my lips over it. Just as I move a huge ribbon of creamy white cum pours out of the end of it. It hits me in the forehead right between my eyes and like a tap that has been turned on it continues to smother my face. It is tacky and gooey and clings to my skin. I leap back in shock and scream in my surprise. Yet there is no let-up in the stream and it is soaking my clothes. It is like a fireman's hose trained on me but instead of soaking me with water, I am smothered in cum. It is everywhere, I am bathed in it. I fall back on my bottom and sit in a pool of the stuff. My legs are open before it as I rest with my hands behind me trying to take in what is happening. The river floods from the end of the cock, pointing straight over my mound and shoots endless sperm at my cunt.

I hear laughter from behind the wall as the last of the spray dribbles down the wall and listen to the splatter it makes upon hitting the tile floor. I gasp for air as I stare at the wall where the plastic cock retreats into the dark round abyss. Slowly I look down to see myself smothered in the stuff. I move my fingers through it, spreading it over my saturated clothes and staring at my fingers at the slimy way it clings to them and drips down in large globules onto my skirt.

It is so hard to take in. I need to go get a shower. I am about to shift myself off the floor when another cock appears through the hole. This time it is a real one and it stares insolently at me. I need to go shower and yet I know I am expected to suck it off, improve my skills. Can I just ignore it? Will would be mad. I'd better do him. I get up on my knees and move through the vile pool of cum, coating my knees in it, and reach out to take the cock. My hand slips around it and it jerks upwards in response to my touch. I slip my lips over it and feel it slide aggressively up into my mouth.

It is an amazing feeling, to feel the submissiveness of my mouth being impaled upon the hardness and heat of a cock. I swirl my tongue over the smooth tip, just loving the texture of it. I can feel it twitch inside my mouth, like eating food that has a life of its own, wriggling inside my mouth. I feel tender, almost reverential towards it. I feel the stickiness around my face as I move my jaw and makes me feel so nasty and as always that makes me feel hot. He shoots his cum up inside my accepting mouth while I try to push away a soggy strand of hair dripping down my forehead into my eye.

Feeling it's time to get my shower now before the next cock arrives I go over to the door only to find it locked. I am to remain soaked in cum servicing cock until Will says so. Time passes and I have nothing to do but sit on the toilet and reflect upon the state I am in and what a dirty little slut I have become. I look forward to the cocks when they arrive as it is the only distraction I have from feeling awful about myself. I need to make myself cum, to feel good, so I start masturbating myself as I suck upon cock. I take it deeper and suck its head hard against the back of my throat. I feel so helpless like this and that makes it easier for me to cum.

Finally with me still on my knees, which are hurting now from the unforgiving floor, I am pumping my head up and down on another shaft when the lock of the door goes. I look up with my mouth still wrapped around cock. Will is standing there watching. I pull back, not used to servicing punters when Will is there watching. My hand stops rubbing my clit and I kneel frozen unsure what to do.

"Go on," he encourages and I rub my clit while with my other hand I pull on the cock protruding from the wall. It responds by jerking wildly and shoots a glob of cum on the side of my face as I watch Will. I am startled as it hits me and reach over to clean him up with my tongue as Will has taught me so often. He is smiling and when I am done he pulls me roughly round so that my back is to him and grabs my hair. He yanks my head right back and his strong firm grip is like steel around my throat. His cock presses at my lips and he pulls my head right back so that I am almost off balance while his cock slides deep down into my throat. My legs splay wide to help me from falling over. His cock seems huge and I cannot breathe. I struggle but his firm grip holds me. I push against him as I start to cough uncontrollably and his grip relaxes. He fucks me in that position, each thrust forcing upon my throat until he pours his cum on top of all the others into my belly. He stands up, his cock freeing its hold over me and I sit coughing to get air back into my lungs.

12