Groped at the Company Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Do we have to watch it in public like this?

Q Yes, Miss Kelly, this could be important.

The video started with Reasoner asking Donna if it was true that she had no gag reflex when she was sucking a dick. Donna said it was. Then, she said, "Do you want me to show you sir?"

Reasoner said that would be great, but he said that he wanted to hear her say that she wanted to suck his cock. Donna got down on her knees, reached for his belt and said, "I will put your thing in my mouth, sir."

"Tell me you want to suck my cock, Donna."

"I can't say that sort of thing, sir. My Moma taught me that a lady does not use that kind of language."

"You can say it, Donna. Tell me you want to suck my cock!"

"I will put your penis in my mouth, but a lady doesn't talk like that."

Donna now had his hard cock in her hand as he said, "Tell me you little bitch. Tell me you want to suck my cock!"

Donna looked shocked and hurt by his harsh words. "Sorry, sir. My Moma taught me that a lady shouldn't say those words."

"Donna, think about it. Would your Moma think you were acting like a lady when you are naked, on your knees before a man, with his hard cock in your hand offering to suck his cock. How about if I just promise not to tell your Moma that you used dirty words?"

Donna hesitated a moment and it was obvious that she was thinking about what he said. Then, she looked at him and said, "Sir, I want to suck your cock!"

She then put the head of his cock in her mouth. The video clip ended. Everyone in the room took a breath.

Q So, Miss Kelly would you agree that you were the one who first suggested oral sex?

A Yes, sir.

Q Isn't it true that your only hesitation was about using profane language, not about the sex act itself.

A That is right. He wanted to see if I had no gag reflex and I was willing to show him.

Q That is a good point. You did show him didn't you, Miss Kelly?

A Yes, sir.

Q You posed for another picture while you were showing him, right Miss Kelly?

A I guess so, I don't really remember.

Q Tell us about this photo, Miss Kelly.

The screen filled with a picture of Donna with her mouth down at the base of Reasoner's big cock. She is looking at the camera with her big blue eyes and her mouth is completely full of cock. Her cheeks are indented showing she is sucking. Her lips were just a fraction of an inch from Reasoner's pubic hair. Both Johnson and Dillard were breathing heavily. Donna looked and felt humiliated.

A Oh, gosh. He told me I looked beautiful and he wanted to take my picture. I knew better, but I let him do it. I scooted down so that I could look at him while his penis was in my mouth. This is so embarrassing!

Q So Mr. Reasoner is not only letting you perform oral sex on him like you wanted, but he is complimenting you by saying you look beautiful, correct.

A Actually, it was a backhanded sort of compliment.

Q What did he say?

A I can't use those words.

Q Go ahead, Miss Kelly. We understand that the words are not yours.

A He said, "You look beautiful with a dick in your mouth."

Q I understand that the compliment includes profane language, but why do you consider that a backhanded compliment, Miss Kelly?

A It suggests that I don't look beautiful when a penis is not in my mouth.

Donna asked to take a short break. While in the restroom, the court reporter came in and asked how Donna was holding up. Donna laughed and said that it was a little tough, but she thought she could get through it. Donna said to the reporter, "I guess you see things like this all of the time, don't you?"

The reporter replied, "I have been doing depositions for 25 years and have never seen anything like this. It must be so embarrassing to have those men analyze your sex life and look at those pictures and videos of you. I really feel sorry for you and hope you can make it through this."

Donna was surprised to hear that the deposition was unusual and decided to talk to Mr. Dillard about it.

When Donna returned to the office, Dillard, Johnson and videographer were watching a video on the screen when she opened the door. The video was quickly turned off when she entered.

"What are you guys watching?" she asked.

Dillard cleared his throat and said, "We were just getting prepared for the rest of the deposition."

Donna said, "Were you watching a video of me?"

"Yes, Miss Kelly. Don't worry, I will show you the video when we are back on the record."

The court reporter and Donna exchanged a look that said that the reporter felt sorry for Donna. Then Donna said, "Do we have to look at these embarrassing videos and pictures?"

Dillard replied, "Yes, Miss Kelly we need a record of what happened, so we know for sure all of the claims that are released. We don't take any pleasure in making you uncomfortable. This is my job."

"Okay, if we have to do it, I can make it," Donna said.

Donna did not want really see why the humiliating stuff was necessary, but Dillard made it sound like it was and she didn't feel confident enough to cross him. She also did not want to jeopardize the $25,000.

They went back on the record.

Q Miss Kelly, you used your skills at oral sex to try to get Mr. Reasoner into a compromising position, correct?

A No, sir. It seems like I was the one in a compromising position. I was the one on my knees.

Q Miss Kelly, you knew Mr. Reasoner owned a valuable company and was a happily married man, isn't that true.

A No, sir. I had no idea he was married.

Q Do you admit that you used your skill at oral sex to get Mr. Reasoner into a compromising position?

A No, sir. He wanted this to happen.

Q I think we better look at the video to refresh your recollection again.

The screen was then filled with a side shot of Donna on her knees with Reasoner's big cock in her mouth. Her big tits were bouncing as she bobbed her head on his cock. Then, Donna took a breath and swallowed his cock down to the base.

On the video, Reasoner screamed, "Oh my God! That is awesome! You are like a fucking sword swallower! You are an awesome cocksucker, Donna!"

Donna felt her cheeks turn bright red as she watched and listened.

Dillard stopped the video. Steve Johnson looked disappointed.

Q That was Mr. Reasoner complimenting you on your skills, isn't that right?

A I guess, but he called me a dirty name in the process.

Q You did not object to being called a dirty name at the time, did you Miss Kelly?

A No, sir, but it is hard to object when you have a penis in your mouth.

Q Miss Kelly, you did not take his penis out of your mouth long enough to object did you?

A No, sir.

Q By the way, Miss Kelly, the dirty name that he called you was accurate wasn't it?

A I don't understand your question.

Q To use his language, when Mr. Reasoner called you a quote "cocksucker," that was accurate, correct?

A Oh gosh. Yes, sir, I had his penis in my mouth when he said that, so I guess it was accurate. It was demeaning, but accurate.

Q It was not so demeaning that you stopped, correct?

A Yes, sir.

Q And, isn't it true that you are often complimented by men on your skills at oral sex?

A Yes, sir. Most men are more polite, but not having a gag reflex is an advantage when a penis is being put in your mouth.

Q Do you still say that you did not use your oral skills to put Mr. Reasoner in a difficult, compromising position?

A Yes, sir. I did not plan for him to be in a compromising position and I was just trying to show him that I did not have a gag reflex.

Q Why don't we look at some more of the video and see if you still think this was just a gag reflex demonstration?

The video came on the big screen and it showed Donna going to town on his cock. She would bob up and down on the cock going about halfway down his good sized cock and then would suck it to the base. You could see Reasoner's knees almost buckle when she went deep on the cock.

Reasoner screamed, "Oh, Donna! You are an amazing cocksucker! This is the best I ever had."

Donna enthusiastically sucked his dick and was moaning with the dick in her mouth. Reasoner then put his hands on her head and periodically crammed the hard cock into her throat. Donna did not seem to mind.

Then, the video showed Reasoner about to lose control. He said, "Donna, you are a big titted cocksucker! Aren't you Donna?" Donna did not answer. She kept sucking.

"Donna, tell me that your Moma's little girl is a cocksucking whore!"

Donna tried to mumble yes with the dick pumping in and out of her mouth.

"Tell me if your mother would be proud of her cocksucking daughter. Tell me what Moma would think if she could see her sweet little girl, who won't say a dirty word, with a big cock in her throat."

Donna pulled the cock out of her mouth looked at Reasoner and said, "My Moma would not be proud of me if she knew I was sucking your penis, sir."

With that, he started cumming all over Donna's face and tits. The cum went everywhere. The video showed Donna's tits and face glistening from the cum. Cum was in her dark hair. Donna clearly did not mind having the cum all over her. She appeared to enjoy it.

The video stopped.

Q Does this video refresh your recollection that you used your skills at oral sex to set up the company for a sexual harassment claim?

A No, sir. I did not know anything about sexual harassment. I had too much to drink and I let some men touch my breasts and we had some oral sex. I am not proud of it, but it happened.

Q Did Mr. Reasoner help you clean up after you finished?

A He actually had his secretary come in and help me clean off all of the sperm. It was humiliating for her to see me naked in his office covered in sperm.

Q He did get you help, correct?

A Yes, sir. His secretary was nice to me and she helped me get the sperm off of me and out of my hair. Mr. Reasoner calling her in made me feel like a slut.

Q Let's talk about the agreement you are about to sign releasing all of your claims against the company. Do you agree that you are releasing the company from all of your claims relating to the company party?

A Yes, sir.

Q Do you understand that you are releasing the company and all of its employees from all claims relating to the party even if they arise in the future?

A How can I release something I don't know about yet?

Q That is a good question. You are releasing for everything that arises from the company party even if the wrongful act or harm occurs after this date. If you raise a complaint, the $25,000 will have to be returned and the release can be used against you in court.

A Okay, I understand.

Dillard went over the rest of the terms and then the deposition concluded.

Steve Johnson said to Dillard, "I think I better have a copy of the deposition and the exhibits for my file."

Dillard said he could have a copy of the videos right away for his file and told Donna that he would send her a copy of the videos too.

Donna signed the papers and received her check. Johnson told her to go on home and that he would see her tomorrow.

Donna came home and told me all about it. She wanted me to lick her pussy as she told me about the deposition, the photos and the videos. She came several times and seemed to be completely turned on by the whole process.

The next day after class Donna went to work and was checking people out at the front of the store. A couple of the young college guys who worked part-time at the store were bagging groceries nearby. They kept looking at Donna and giggling.

When no customer was near, Donna smiled at them and asked them what was so funny.

They looked at each other and one of them said, "We were just talking about how you look beautiful with a dick in your mouth."

12