Groped at the Company Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Johnson said, "I want to watch you suck Dillard's cock. Get on your knees, cocksucker."

"Please don't call me dirty names, sir."

Johnson laughed and said, "Donna, we all know that you are a cocksucker. We have seen you suck a cock and you are a very good cocksucker."

Donna cried a little and said, "Mr. Johnson, I always thought you liked me. Now you are calling me dirty names."

Johnson laughed some more and said, "Donna, I just gave you a compliment. I told you that you are a very good cocksucker. When I compliment you, I expect you to say 'thank you.' Now, what do you say when we give you a nice compliment?"

"Thank you , sir."

"Donna, you have lovely lips for sucking dicks."

"Thank you."

"I may cum just looking at this hot piece of ass," said Johnson.

She hoped he would.

Donna climbed off of the desk and got on her knees facing Dillard. Her tits were swaying on their own again. Dillard stood in front of the naked girl and pulled out his cock. Donna liked the looks of Dillard's cock. It was fairly long and thick.

She did not hesitate, but just started to lick the shaft of his hard cock. She was glad she got to start with Dillard. He was more attractive than her manager and he did not seem like as big a pervert.

"Suck that cock, bitch!" Johnson said. "I want to see it down your throat."

She put the hard cock into her mouth and started to suck the head. She secretly liked to suck dicks and Dillard was a good looking guy. She took the big dick deeper in her throat.

Dillard moaned. He liked what she was doing. "Oh, Donna, that feels so good. Suck it, baby!"

Johnson was at the computer adjusting the cameras. He said, "I have a great shot of her swallowing that cock! What a cocksucker! Go all the way down! Deep throat that dick!"

She then took the big cock completely down her throat. She had very little gag reflex and loved how men reacted when she sucked down their cocks. Her lips were wrapped around the base of Dillard's cock. She could feel his balls touching her chin as she sucked.

Dillard clearly loved having his dick down her throat. Dillard tried to take a break to keep from cumming too soon, but Donna started bobbing away on his dick. About every third or fourth time she bobbed on the cock, she would suck the entire cock down her throat. Each time, Dillard would gasp.

Johnson said, "Dillard, fill her mouth with cum. Let's see if the little cocksucker likes to swallow."

A few more minutes of the blow job led Dillard to the point of no return. With no warning, he exploded in her mouth and Donna swallowed every drop.

Donna liked sucking Dillard's cock even though it was forced on her. Donna kept his cock in her mouth until she was sure she had swallowed all of his cum.

"Oh boy! said Johnson. "It is my turn."

Donna stayed on her knees and turned toward the store manager.

He said, "I have been thinking about this moment for a long time. There are a couple of great things about fucking you like this. First, is that I get to fuck a prude, church going girl who has the best body I have ever seen and who normally wouldn't give me the time of day. Second, I get to let people know that a girl like you is letting me fuck her."

"I don't want you to ever deny to anyone around here that I am fucking you," said Johnson. " I also want you to help me let them know you are my personal little whore."

"How?" asked Donna.

"I will tell you how. Just do and say everything I tell you and we won't have to send out your sex video to your parents."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Johnson."

"Come over to the desk and bend over so I can fuck you from behind," said Johnson as he pulled off his pants.

Donna had a sick feeling in her stomach. "Mr. Johnson, can I suck you instead of having intercourse? I have only had intercourse with two guys and I am afraid my boyfriend will notice when I get home."

"You will have plenty of chances to suck my cock, Donna. For now, I want to bend you over and fuck you."

Then Johnson turned to Dillard and said, "Check the camera in the break room for me, Dillard. Are any of the college boys and girls taking a break next door?"

Dillard clicked on the computer for a minute and then said, "I see three guys and a girl drinking coffee or cokes."

"Perfect!" said Johnson. "Why don't you save the video from that room too. I will want to watch it later after our star puts on a show for them."

Donna didn't know what he was planning, but she didn't like it.

Johnson pulled off his shirt and Donna could see his fat belly. She could also see his cock which was like the rest of him, short and fat. His cock was the fattest cock Donna had ever seen. She was worried that it would hurt.

"Now, Donna, the break room is right next door as you know. When I tell you to say something, I want everyone in the break room to hear you loud and clear. I also want you to repeat exactly what I say even though you act like you are a prissy little prude who never uses profanity. Got it?"

Donna started to cry thinking that all of her coworkers, including one of her best girlfriends, were going to think that she was voluntarily having sex with fat, married, crude and generally unappealing Mr. Johnson. She also had little trouble imagining what horrible things Mr. Johnson was going to have her say. And, finally she cried because she was going to have to let Johnson have sex with her.

Donna bent over Johnson's desk with her legs spread apart as she continued to cry. She could feel her breasts move and she could see Dillard staring at them as she got into place.

Donna continued to cry as she said, "Please don't make me do this, Mr. Johnson! Please! I'll do anything else you want. Please don't make me have intercourse and talk dirty. Please, sir! Have mercy on me!"

As Donna was pleading, she was bent over the desk looking like she was ready to be fucked. She had her hands on the desk and was holding herself up. Her legs, ass and giant tits looked awesome. Johnson could not control himself and was playing with his fat cock. Donna saw him and was disgusted.

Donna tried again. "Please, Mr. Johnson, my momma taught me that a lady does not say dirty words in public. Please, don't make me say dirty things so that others can hear. Please don't make me have intercourse. I will suck your thing."

Johnson laughed and rubbed his naked cock. "Did your momma teach you the ladylike way to suck a stranger's cock?

"No, sir."

"Did your momma teach you how to look like a lady when you have a cock stuffed down your throat?

''No, sir."

"Did your momma teach you that it is alright to suck cock like a whore as long as you don't say the dirty words like 'I am a cocksucker'?"

Donna started to sob even harder.

Johnson continued, "Does your momma have big tits like you?"

Donna was shocked at the question, but managed to say, 'Yes, sir."

"Does she suck cock like her slutty daughter?"

"Oh, my God! I don't know!" she cried. "She is my mother!"

Johnson continued, "I am going to fuck you because you are even better looking than those stuck up cheerleaders and their friends who wouldn't give me the time of day in high school. You shot me down, too. Now, we are going to even thing up."

"Donna, I want everybody in this store to know you are fucking me," said Johnson as he came around behind her. "I want you to say loudly, 'Please give me your big cock, Mr. Johnson.'"

Through her tears, Donna said, "Please give me your big cock, Mr. Johnson."

"Louder cunt!" Johnson whispered.

Donna jumped at the word "cunt" and was aghast. "Please give me your big cock, Mr. Johnson!"

Johnson asked Dillard, "Did they hear that next door?

"Yes, they all turned to look and were clearly listening."

Donna cried even harder as she heard that.

Johnson said to Donna as he rubbed his cock on her ass, "Say, 'Fuck me, Mr. Johnson!'"

Donna yelled, "Fuck me, Mr. Johnson!"

"Say, 'I want your hard cock in my wet pussy.'"

"I want your hard cock in my wet pussy!"

"Say, 'I am a slut for you, Mr. Johnson."

"I am a slut for you, Mr. Johnson!"

Johnson started to insert his fat cock into Donna's pussy from behind. Donna gasp as he entered her. She struggled for breath as the fat cock filled her up. She was starting to realize that the manager's cock was not short, it just looked short because it was so thick. The cock was also dwarfed by his big round belly.

"Yell 'fuck me,'" whispered Johnson.

"Fuck me!" panted Donna as Johnson drove the big fat member deeper.

Johnson shouted, "What was that, cunt? I could not hear you!"

"Fuck Me!" screamed Donna.

The cock was jammed the rest of the way into Donna.

"Tell me to fuck you harder, Donna," whispered Johnson.

"Fuck me harder," panted Donna loudly.

"I am going to fuck you every day, bitch," shouted Johnson.

Loudly, Johnson said, "Tell me what you are doing, Donna Kelly?"

Donna did not know how she was supposed to respond until Johnson said, "Tell me you are getting fucked, you worthless moron!"

'I am getting fucked."

"What are you doing, whore?"

"I am getting fucked, sir!"

"Where is my hard cock, Donna?"

"In me, sir!"

"It is in your cunt, isn't it, Donna?"

"Yes, sir!"

Johnson was now pounding away at Donna's pussy from behind. She was now wet and the thick cock completely filled her. Johnson was sweating profusely and the sweat was dripping all over Donna. She normally would be repulsed, but she was past that now.

Johnson continued to pump her and sweat on her. Donna was now moaning with each stroke of the fat cock. He told her to moan louder and she immediately did. She knew that everybody in the next room knew she was being fucked by Johnson.

"I want to cum all over those big tits!"

"Yes, sir!"

When he was ready, Johnson pulled his cock out of Donna and said, "On your knees, slut."

Donna turned and got on her knees in front of Johnson. Cum started flying. Some was on her tits, some on her face and shoulders and some missed her entirely. Johnson screamed and moaned loudly as he came on Donna.

When he stopped cumming on her, Johnson said, "Kiss me, Donna."

The idea of kissing him made her stomach turn, but Donna kissed him. She tried for a light peck, but he grabbed her in a big, sweaty hug and stuck his tongue in her mouth. The kiss lasted much longer than she thought she could stand.

Then, Donna said, "Okay, have I done my part of the deal? Are we through?"

Both Dillard and Johnson laughed and Dillard said, "We will tell you when you are through."

Johnson said, "I have one more thing for you to do today."

To Dillard, Johnson asked if the college kids had stayed in the break room while he fucked Donna. Dillard told him that they had all listened for a while, but the tall black-haired girl had left after a while. He also reported that another guy had come into the break room toward the end and had listened.

Donna felt like crying some more because she knew that the girl in the break room was her best friend at work and she had heard her being fucked by obese Mr. Johnson. She was nearly incapacitated by the humiliation. She did not think she could be more embarrassed.

Johnson groped her breasts as he talked to her and said, "Put your clothes on and go into the break room, let the boys look down your top and ask them if your new top is too revealing for work. I will be watching and listening to you through the video camera. You are going to drive those guys insane by letting them look at those big tits after they just heard you being fucked."

"Do I have to do that, sir? It will be very embarrassing."

"Yes, you stupid bitch! Your embarrassment is the entire point. That, and I like to show off my hot new slut."

Donna tried to wipe the cum off of her and then put her clothes back on. Dillard and Johnson watched. For some reason, Donna found it particularly embarrassing for the men to watch her put on her bra and try to get her boobs adjusted into the cups that were not big enough to hold her boobs.

Donna left the office and walked directly into the break room. She was relieved because only two of the guys were still in the room and her girlfriend was not there. One guy was a little guy with black plastic glasses who was a freshman and a bit of a nerd. The second guy was a bit older guy who was bigger and more athletic than the other fellow.

Both guys were staring at Donna's chest. She had never worn a top that showed any cleavage before and it was obvious they thought she looked awesome. Of course, all three of them knew that these guys had just listened to Donna getting fucked by the store manager. Donna felt like a slut as she stood before them with cum still in her mouth and pussy.

After greeting the guys, Donna wanted to get the humiliation over as quickly as possible so she said, "I need some advice from you guys. This is a new top and I was wondering if you thought it was too revealing to wear to work."

With that, Donna leaned forward and let the guys look down her top. Both guys were openly staring down her top and were clearly aroused at the sight.

The nerdy kid finally managed to stammer that he thought the top was just fine.

The older student smiled and said he wasn't sure and needed another look. Donna leaned forward again to let them look down her top.

The older guy said, "I think your top is great, but I suggest that you clean Mr. Johnson's cum off of your breasts before you see any customers."

Donna felt like she wanted to die and ran to go clean off the rest of Johnson's cum. She did not think she could stand many more days like this.

12