Groped at the Company Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Blackmailed girl is embarrassed and humiliated.
5k words
4.34
168.6k
90

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,860 Followers

Donna Kelly stared at the cheap florescent light in the office of her store manager and tried to mentally take herself to another place. Donna was lying on the industrial carpet on her back and her manager was naked and humping away on top of her. The manager, Mr. Johnson, weighed around 300 pounds and Donna could barely breathe when he put all of his weight on her. His fat cock felt surprisingly good inside her, but he was sweating profusely all over her and she was just trying to get through another day at work at the grocery store where she was a cashier.

Donna was repulsed by Johnson, but she had no choice. She had tried to sweet talk him into a blow job or a tit fuck, but he had been determined to fuck her that afternoon. Now, she was completely drenched in his sweat and her back and bottom were being rubbed raw. Donna could not believe the endurance Johnson had when it came to sex with her. He could last a long time and enjoyed showing it to Donna. It was amazing because he seemed like an overweight guy who would be out of breath walking across the office.

Donna had tried to make Johnson cum by pushing back as he fucked her and moaning softly. She knew she could make him cum if she talked dirty to him, but she could not bring herself to do that unless he made her do it. She had been brought up to believe that ladies never use dirty words. The lessons she learned growing up on a farm all seemed irrelevant to Donna in her current situation but they were ingrained in her.

Donna was being blackmailed by Johnson and a lawyer who represented the grocery store company, Rick Dillard, and probably others. She had been forced to submit to sex with Johnson and Dillard for about a week. When she started being force to have sex with these men, Donna thought she would have sex with them a few times and would move on. She now did not see an end in sight and Johnson was proving to be a very imaginative pervert.

As Donna lay there being pounded by Johnson, Donna heard the office door open. She caught her breath afraid that it was one of her coworkers who would see her in this humiliating position on the floor. She always tried to get Johnson to lock the door, but he wouldn't do it. Donna thought that Johnson really wanted someone to walk in and see him having sex with her. She figured she was the first attractive girl to ever have anything to do with him and he wanted to show off.

Donna was somewhat relieved that it was Dillard, the other blackmailer, instead of one of her coworkers. It was humiliating for anyone to see her like this with her legs spread and obese Johnson humping away at her, but at least Dillard knew why she was having sex with Johnson. Dillard was a dark, handsome guy and Donna was always a little more embarrassed for him to see her in a compromising position.

As he walked into the office, Dillard greeted Johnson and then said, "Good afternoon Donna! You are looking lovely as ever! At least what little I can see looks lovely!"

Despite the fact she was being pounded by Johnson, Donna smiled at him and said, "Hi."

As she said "Hi," the absurdity of carrying on small talk while being fucked on the floor by a 300 pound man was not lost on Donna.

Donna became conscious of the sweat dripping off of Johnson onto her face and into her hair. She thought she was going to look like hell when he finished and was embarrassed for a handsome man like Dillard to see her like that. Johnson never stopped humping her as Dillard came into the office and sat down.

"Do you want to join in?" Johnson asked Dillard.

"No, I will just watch until you are finished. You might let me see those big tits of hers though. I have been thinking about them all day."

"Sure," panted Johnson as he pushed his upper body up off of Donna without ever slowing down. Then both men could see Donna's big firm breasts rolling around on her chest as she was fucked like giant water balloons. Donna could not help but be proud of her body as both men talked about her big tits like she wasn't even there.

"Look at those babies jiggle and roll around!" said Johnson.

"Yes, they are awesome!" said Dillard.

Donna blushed feeling totally exposed in front of the handsome young man. She liked to show off in some ways, but it never failed to embarrass her.

"Donna, what are you doing?" asked Johnson as he stared at Donna's bouncing breasts.

"Right now?" asked Donna.

"Yes." Johnson panted as he fucked her a little harder.

"You are having intercourse with me, Mr. Johnson." said Donna.

"What else, Donna? Tell me more."

Donna wasn't sure what he wanted to hear, but said, "Your penis is in me, Mr. Johnson."

"What else Donna?" Johnson asked as he increased the speed of his thrusts.

"You are on top of me and my breasts are moving as you enter me," said Donna.

"More," said Johnson.

"It feels good to have you inside me, Mr. Johnson. Your penis is very thick."

"You like being fucked, don't you Donna?"

"Yes, sir."

"You like being fucked on the floor at work like a whore, don't you Donna?"

"Yes, sir, I do," said Donna who was enjoying the feeling of being fucked with Dillard watching despite her feelings about Johnson. He did have a very thick cock that felt good when he fucked her.

"Tell me you love it when I fuck you, Donna"

"I love it, Mr. Johnson."

"Tell me you love to be fucked, Donna."

"Do I have to use the F word, sir?"

"Yes, Donna. I am fucking you and I want to hear you say it."

Donna blushed and tried to look away from Johnson's eyes as she said, "I love to be fucked, sir."

"What are you doing, Donna?"

"I am being fucked!"

"Who is fucking you?"

"You are, Mr. Johnson."

"Do you want my cum on your face again, Donna?"

"If you want to shoot it on my face again, sir."

"You like to look like a whore, don't you Donna?"

"Yes, sir."

Donna was mad at herself as she neared orgasm. She could not stop herself as she felt the humiliation of talking dirty and being watched. Johnson and Dillard both knew she was coming and she hated to give them the satisfaction. She just couldn't help it.

As Donna came, Johnson lowered his upper body and started to fuck her as hard and as deep as he could in the missionary position. Soon Johnson started to moan and then at the last moment pulled out and shot cum all over Donna's pretty face and hair.

Donna was getting used to being covered in cum at work. Donna still had her long legs spread wide and was completely drenched in Johnson's sweat and cum. She lost track of where she was for a moment and just stayed on the floor.

Seeing Donna looking beautiful and slutty on the floor before him was more than Dillard could take. He jumped up from his chair and pulled his cock from his pants. It was long and completely hard.

Standing over Donna with his cock sticking straight out, Dillard said, "Suck my dick, Donna!"

Donna was tired, but she secretly liked to suck the dick of the handsome young man. She would not admit to any warm feelings toward her blackmailers and she would love to see them sent to jail, but she liked to suck Dillard's dick.

Donna got up on her knees in front of Dillard. The movement caused her heavy breasts to move and sway. Dillard loved to see her boobs continue to move after Donna had otherwise stopped. She looked hot covered in cum and sweat on her knees before him.

"You are so fucking hot!" he said as he put his dick to her lips. She tried not to let it show, but she liked it when Dillard said nice things about her.

Dillard's long stiff dick was soon down Donna's throat. She loved his cock and always tried her best to give him a good blow job. Donna had no gag reflex and so it did not bother her at all to deep throat his dick.

Johnson, who was completely spent, said, "Wow! She is such a nasty cocksucker!"

Dillard agreed, but said, "Yes, she is incredible!"

"Look at those big hooters bounce as she sucks!" said Johnson.

In the kneeling position in front of Dillard, her big breasts were free to move each time she bobbed her head on Dillard's cock. Dillard looked down and saw the big jugs move and sway as she sucked.

With Donna on her knees, naked, covered in cum and sweat, boobs bouncing and his dick down her throat, Dillard could not possibly last long. He quit trying.

He grabbed Donna's head, gave her a couple of hard pushes down her throat and filled her throat with cum. His cock was so deep, she never even tasted it. The cum went straight down her throat.

Donna was secretly pleased to have satisfied Dillard and wished she could cuddle up with him somewhere. Instead, she stood up and waited to see if anyone wanted to cum again. She had found that most men wanted to cum more than once with her. This time, both of the blackmailers were spent.

Donna had spent the previous week on a sexual rollercoaster. She had always thought of her boss, Mr. Johnson, as a harmless, nerdy, baby-faced, overweight guy who had a crush on her. She never gave much thought to him before the blackmail began. Now, she had discovered that he was obsessed with her and had numerous fantasies about her that he wanted her to enact for him.

He liked to make Donna expose herself. He loved to humiliated and embarrass her. He liked to see her groped in public. Of course, he and Dillard liked to have sex with her most every day. Finally, he liked to make her act like she was hot for him. Acting like she had an interest in the married, obese thirty something year old store manager was humiliating to her.

Donna was living in fear that she would do something that would cause the blackmailers to send videos of her naked and having sex to all of the people she knew including her parents, grandparents and pastor. She felt like they could ruin her life at any minute and she worried that it might not take much to set Mr. Johnson off and cause him to send the videos. The fear was the first thing she thought about in the morning and the last thing she thought about at night.

Johnson had Donna buy tight fitting and low cut blouses and sweaters to wear to work. Donna had never worn anything like that in public before. After Donna developed her large breasts, her mother had taught her to cover them completely. She always looked nice, but she never showed any cleavage and did not wear short skirts.

Now Johnson had her wearing tops that were skin tight and tops that showed huge amounts of cleavage. Dressing like this simultaneously embarrassed and excited Donna. She knew her body was hot, but she had been taught to never show it in public.

One day Donna arrived at work wearing a thin black sweater which showed a great deal of her cleavage. She was worried that her black lace bra was going to show. When she arrived at work Johnson asked to see her in his office. He had her bend over his desk and show him her giant cleavage. He played with her breasts and then sent her to work as a cashier.

Johnson told her not to wear one of the store aprons and to show off her boobs to the employees and customers. He reminded her that he would be watching her in person and on video from his office.

Donna was embarrassed at the thought and said, 'Can't I just show off for you in here, Mr. Johnson?"

"No Donna, I want you to show off to everyone. Let them see your big hooters! You will be the most popular cashier among the men."

As she was walking to the front of the store, Donna ran into her best friend at work, Darla. Darla was also a college student and worked as a cashier next to Donna.

After some small talk, Darla said, "Donna is that a new sweater? You look great in it!"

"Thanks!" said Donna.

"Your boyfriend will love that!" said Darla. "You look so cute in it." Then Darla leaned in close and whispered, "You may not want to wear that to work. You can see a lot of cleavage if you bend over."

Donna thanked her and then worried that it was too obvious that she was showing off her breasts. She decided to just smile, act like she was having fun and get through it.

As she worked the cash register, Donna could not help but notice that every guy was staring at her chest. She had to resist the urge to cover up as she watched men and boys stare at her. She also was trying to resist the urge to blush as she bent over to intentionally let men look down her top.

The college guys who bagged groceries were openly competing to get to work with Donna. They were constantly complimenting her on how she looked. Several male customers stared at her chest as she bent over to help bag the groceries. One woman complimented her on her attractive figure.

Her friend, Darla, noticed all the attention and joked to the group of guys gathered around Donna that she was going to go get one of those sweaters. Then she laughed and looked at her normal sized chest and said, "I am not sure that sweater would look the same on me!"

Donna laughed along with the crowd of guys gathered. Donna was enjoying herself. She would normally not wear revealing clothes. But, when she was forced to do it, she found all of the attention flattering.

Her breasts looked huge in the tight sweater and even when she was standing straight up, one could easily see several inches of cleavage and the lacy tops of her black bra cups on her big soft breasts. In a tight sweater, Donna almost looked like she would tip over. Her breasts stuck out so far and the rest of her body was so slender and tight, it was hard to imagine how she could keep her balance. But, she always seemed to move gracefully.

Donna had made it through about half of her shift and it was time to take a break. She went to the employee break room and opened a diet coke. Three of the young guys who stocked the shelves were taking a break too. Donna noticed that the guys were staring at her chest, but she just acted as if she did not notice what they were doing.

Johnson had been at the front of the store when Donna began her break and had followed her back to the break room. He walked in a few minutes after Donna sat down and said, "Donna, we have an issue we need to discuss."

Donna assumed that he wanted his dick sucked in his office, but waited to see what he said next. He said, "Donna, I am afraid that the customers can see your bra when you are working the register."

She was thinking, "Of course they can in this sweater you had me buy!" However, she just smiled at him in front of the other employees and said, "Oh, dear. I hope not."

To the three young guys sitting in the break room, Johnson said, "Come over here guys and give me a hand. When they had all gathered around the fat store manager, Johnson said, "Donna, please stand up and place your hands on the table sort of like the position you would be in if you were bagging groceries up front."

Donna blushed at the thought of what was about to occur, but she did what he said. However, she continued to look down at the table causing her hair and head to hide her cleavage.

"Look up please, Donna," said Johnson.

Donna looked up and blushed as the four men were given a great view of her big full breasts in her lacy bra. All of her cleavage was on display and a great deal of her bra was visible. The young guys all made sounds or comments that made it obvious they were impressed and excited by her show.

"Was I right about her bra showing?" Johnson asked the young guys.

They all agreed quickly. Johnson then said, "Donna dear, we are going to have to do something about your bra showing to the customers. Why don't you go into my office and remove the bra. Maybe that will help."

"Oh my! I cannot go without a bra, Mr. Johnson. A girl with my figure needs to wear a bra in public."

"Give it a try, Donna," said Johnson.

Donna tried to talk him out of it, but he finally looked sternly at her and said, "Do as I say."

Donna went to change knowing that she was going to be embarrassed for anyone to see her in the thin sweater without a bra.

Prior to her senior year of high school the year, Donna had a flat chest. When she developed her huge breasts in a short amount of time, her mother had taught her that she always needed to wear a bra to look respectable and to prevent drooping in later years. Except when wearing a bathing suit, Donna had never gone without a bra in public since her boobs developed. Donna was pretty sure that going without a bra was going to be obscene and humiliating.

Donna went into Johnson's office and quickly pulled off her thin sweater. She then unhooked her big, black bra and pulled it off. She quickly put the sweater back on. Donna did not have a mirror to use, so she could not see how she looked. However, she knew how she looked in nightgowns and pajamas without a bra and she could not imagine walking around the store with her breasts swaying and her nipples showing.

In the year or two she had had big breasts, Donna considered removing her bra to be a sex act or at least foreplay. This was because every time she removed her bra around a guy, she would soon be having sex with the guy or at least the guy would be trying to have sex with her. She had not run into a guy who did not try to have sex with her if she let him see her without a bra. Sometimes she would not be trying to be sexy. She would just be getting ready for bed.

Donna looked at her chest and could see her nipples through the thin material. The sweater was not transparent, but it was thin and stretchy and her boobs stretched the material. It was hard for her to see without a mirror, but she was horrified to find that it was so easy to see her nipples and areola through the material. She tried to wait for her hard nipples to soften, but the more she thought about it, the longer they stayed stiff. Finally, Johnson stuck his head into the office and told her that it was time to come back.

Donna felt her face flush and her nipples harden as she walked back into the break room. Her young tits looked firm and round and it was easy to see the big boobs move as she walked. It was also easy to see the outline of her nipples and areola through the thin material. She felt like she was in a wet t-shirt contest as she walked into the break room carrying her black lace bra in her hand.

The young guys all cheered as Donna walked in. She felt ashamed to have men cheering for her braless boobs. Johnson told her to bend over and put her hands on the table again. She obeyed wishing this was a nightmare and that she could awaken to find it over.

She knew she was about to flash her fellow employees but decided to just get it behind her. She bent over the table and put her hands on the table in front of her. She could not bear to look up.

Johnson said, "Look up Donna so we can see down your top."

Donna slowly looked up and saw three guys staring at her boobs with hungry eyes and Johnson standing behind them grinning. The young men all looked like they were dying to touch her.

Looking down Donna's low cut top the men could see huge amounts of her boobs and huge amounts of cleavage. As she bent over, her boobs began to sway and they were able to watch them move together in front of her.

They could not see her nipples down her top, but Donna wasn't sure about that. She could not bear to make eye contact with anyone.

Johnson said, "Are those some great looking hooters, boys?"

All agreed. Donna was mortified.

Donna started to stand up, but Johnson told her to stay in place. She had to stand there with guys staring at her boobs down the top of her sweater. Johnson then said, "Donna, show the guys how you can shake those big jugs for the customers now that your bra is not in the way."

Donna was totally embarrassed and said, "Do I have to do that Mr. Johnson in front of all these guys?

"Yes."

Donna then closed her eyes so she would not have to see their faces as they watched her and started to slowly shake her boobs back and forth. Her heavy boobs started to slowly sway and then slowly began to pick up momentum.

ret123
ret123
1,860 Followers
12