Groped in the Hot Tub

Story Info
Wife is sexually groped in the hot tub, and liked it.
1.8k words
4.33
218.1k
203
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened quite a long time ago. We were twenty something and Steve and I had been married a few years. Being high school sweethearts, Steve was my first and only sex partner. While back then we had similar sexual appetites, it seems that while my sex drive has increased over the years, Steve's has unfortunately decreased. So reading (and now writing) sexual erotica, has been titillating to say the least.

So the story begins...We were traveling out of town to visit family, staying at a local hotel for the night. Steve and I had just arrived at the hotel for the evening after dinner, and decided to check out the pool and hot-tub for some night time relaxation. We had a few drinks over dinner, so I was feeling a bit loosened up before heading to the pool with night-cap in hand.

We were pleasantly surprised to find the pool area completely empty. Steve went for the pool and disappeared in the hot-tub. Having a slight buzz from the drinks seemed to enhance the wonderful feeling of the warm bubbles tickling my body.

No sooner had I rested my head on the edge of the hot tub, did I hear the sounds of others entering the pool area. It was a rather large group with four adults and 4 children, and of course they all decided to join me in the hot-tub. I looked up and smiled pleasantly, hiding my disappointment that my serenity had been taken away.

Not only had the quiet peacefulness gone, but I was now sitting rather uncomfortably close to some strange black man and his family. The man sitting next to me I would guess 10 to 20 years my senior, and the man sitting next to him was his father, with both of their wives in the hot-tub as well. It was hard to retain my frustration when I gradually found them all to be quite polite and very nice people. The man sitting next to me apologized for ruining my peace, to which I responded that it was not problem at all.

After a short time, the kids had left the hot-tub to play in the pool. Soon after, the two ladies left the hot-tub to sit on chairs by the pool to watch the kids. At the same time Steve joined me in the hot-tub. The man sitting next to me started chatting with Steve about sports.

Being out of the conversation, I laid my head back on the edge of the hot-tub again to enjoy the warm bubbles tickling my skin. Just as I was starting to get more relaxed, I feel a hand on my leg from the man sitting next to me. Immediately I open my eyes and lift my head in shock. The man then removes his hand and simply carries on the conversation with Steve.

I laid my head back and again closed my eyes, thinking to myself that maybe it was simply a mistake and I was overreacting. My eyes hadn't been closed for a minute before I felt his hand again on my leg. Again I open my eyes, thinking maybe this guy is just the type who is very touchy-feely and doesn't mean anything personally. My feelings are proven when I feel his hand move off of my leg.

My eyes close as I hear him and Steve carry on with their conversation. It doesn't take long however before I feel his hand once again on my leg. This time I keep my eyes closed and dismiss it as him simply being a touchy-feely kind of person with no hidden meaning.

I begin to take notice that his hand now begins to linger on my leg. My mind begins to contort ideas that this rather large strange black man is making sexual advances on me while carrying on a conversation with my husband sitting right next to me. I'm not sure if it was the warm bubbles, slight buzz I was having from the evening's drinks, or the fact that his hand remained on my leg, but my mind began fantasizing in a perverted way and I began getting slightly aroused.

Almost like this man could read my mind, right after my thoughts drift off into perversion than I feel his hand move slight further up my leg to my inner thigh, which snaps me back to reality. I open my eyes again. But this man seems unfazed and continues chatting it up with my husband.

For fear of causing a scene, I don't say anything but readjust my leg thinking maybe he will get the sign that his hand is where it should not be, and that he should remove it. Shortly after I readjust myself, I feel him gently squeeze my leg and then remove his hand.

My eyes close but now my mind is aswirl with confusion. Was I imagining the whole thing? He certainly would not try to feel me up with my husband sitting right next to me and his family within eyes range in the pool. Why is my heart racing and why does it feel like I'm getting excited.

Just as I begin to think it's all in my imagination, I feel his hand again on my thigh. My pulse jumps. It's unmistakable now that this man is intentionally putting his hand on my leg. Do I say something? Do I make a scene? Will Steve think I'm overreacting over something that's really nothing? Why can I feel the tingle of excitement if it's nothing!

I decide to do nothing. My eyes remained closed and this man's hand remained on my thigh. However I am no longer relaxed. The bubbles ascending up from the depths of the hot-tub are no longer my main thoughts. Instead my pulse has quickened because this strange man is crossing some boundary that generally does not get crossed without some kind of consequence.

My mind continues to race and then I begin to feel this man's hand gently rubbing my inner thigh. I felt motionless for some strange reason. Sure there was adrenaline pumping within me like never before, but my extremities were inert.

As my pulse quickened, I feel his hand move even higher up my leg. He begins rubbing my inner thigh while brushing against my bikini bottom. I'm completely paralyzed from the situation. Turned on by this strange man touching my private parts, yet uncomfortably scared because my husband is sitting right next to me.

I'm pulled back into reality as Steve leans into me and says, "I'm going back up to the room for another drink and go to the bathroom. Do want anything?"

I open my eyes and think "you can't leave me here alone". But the only word that escape my lips is "Ok".

This man's hand is still in between my thigh, as Steve leans into me and kisses me and then exits the hot-tub. For some reason I'm embarrassed to even look at this man. I see out the corner of my eye, that the man sitting next to him, his father, has his head back and is apparently sleeping.

As Steve exits the hot-tub, I move slight over from this man which caused his hand to move from my thigh. I again tilt my head back and close my eyes. I hear him yell something to his kids in the pool. As he does he moves closer to me and again his hand is on my thigh.

I open my eyes and look in his direction, only to see him simply ignore my glance. Instead he continues looking towards the pool area at his family. For some reason, I don't say a word. I feel his hand begin rubbing my thigh and bikini once again. I don't know what's come over me by my body is on fire. And the heat of the hot-tub is not the reason.

Staring at this man, I feel him move my bikini aside and I feel his large fingers brush my very excited lips. Knowing Steve is no longer there, I feel a sense of relief of not getting caught or making a scene. My eyes close and I instinctively adjust my legs so that this man can better touch the fire which he started. With my bikini pushed aside, his large fingers run the length of my lips. I can feel my wetness on his fingers, running the length of my lips and circling my clit.

I then feel him push a finger into me, while his thumb expertly plays with my clit. Uncontrollably I raise my hips. He grabs my hand and places it on his cock, which is now protruding through one leg of his shorts. I've let him go too far to stop him now. I grab his cock, which is by far the biggest one I've ever felt. It feels long, and thick with a large mushroom head.

The foamy bubbles of the hot-tub are preventing the illicit activities below the water's surface. My eyes still closed and my head back. He continues his assault on my lady parts. I in return begin massaging his large rod from where it disappears into his shorts to the soft large mushroom atop.

It doesn't take long before I feel that warm tingly sensation start to build deep from within me. It seem that we have built up a rhythm, a discrete rhythm of his strong fingers having sex with me while I massage is manhood.

I open my eyes to a slit. Just enough to confirm that nobody is near us. Nobody is aware of what we're doing. Nobody is aware that this strange man is assaulting my body in ways that I never knew I yearned for.

My eyes close again. My head tilts back slightly more. I bite my lower lip and my hip jerks against this mans fingers. My body trembles as I'm hit with an intense orgasm. Wave after wave of forbidden pleasure overtakes my entire body. My limbs are tingly and numb and I grip his cock tightly.

My orgasm lasts but gradually washes over my body. I again open my eyes to a squint. His fingers are still in me. I instinctively continue pumping his pole wanting him to complete what he started. He softly say the only words spoken, "oh yes baby" and I feel his cock pulsate. The head of his cock grows as I feel him cum. His slimy sperm coats my fingers as I move my hand up and down his rod.

No sooner did he cum than I see Steve enter the pool area. What seemed like an hour must have only been a matter of minutes. Steve lowered himself back into the hot-tub and gave me a kiss. He mentioned that I was looking a little reddish in the face and suggested that we leave the hot-tub. Little did he know that it wasn't the temperature of the water that was heating me up, rather the fingers of the stranger sitting next to me probing my private parts.