Groped While Showering

Story Info
Summer2014 - Taking a shower and then fingered by husband.
2.5k words
4.06
48.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer 2014

I'm not going to really write these stories in a series, especially because I plan to write about past events. In order to avoid confusion I will write a date at the very top, and also in the descriptions, so you can keep track of certain events, if you wish. Now my husband and I aren't swingers per se, but we do like to have some fun. Anyways, here's my story.

So my husband's friend, Peter, visited again. This event happened the weekend after he saw my husband Mark fondling me. Of course, Mark was drunk. He normally wouldn't do this in front of people we know.

It was Friday night when Peter got in, and he was exhausted. Shortly afterwards we were all back in bed snoozing. This time I didn't undress with the light on. I was sleepy also and didn't have the energy.

Saturday morning came and went, along with the afternoon, and we all decided to spend Saturday evening grilling outside. This is where I learned that Peter was driving back and forth between two towns for work during the week, and we were at a good stopping point for him along the way.

Among the regular things we talked about back and forth, every now and then some naughty things would be brought up. My husband, having had a few too many already and knowing he didn't have to drive anywhere, started probing into Peter's sex life.

"So what kind of women do you go for nowadays Peter? Don't tell me you're still after those double D long haired blondes," my husband asked Peter.

"No, no, I'm done with them. I mean, I still like...you know, big tits and all, but I've been burned by too many to really want them anymore," Peter responded.

"That's why I got myself this beauty here. Nice C's," to which he leaned over and tried groping my right boob, but me nit being distracted this time, was able to move away, "And an awesome ass," to which he slapped the side of my butt, causing a loud thwack to be heard.

The way we were seated, my husband and I were sitting next to each other with him on my right. The table was between Peter and us as he was seated across from us. He didn't physically have a visual of Mark slapping my side, but I'm sure he made his own visual in his head.

"I'd love to have a babe like her..." Peter blurted out. Both him and me got quiet, and I'm sure he was blushing just as much as I was.

"Well too bad, I got her," Mark said. Then he got up to get the rest of the meat on the grill.

Assuming that their conversation would continue its path, and also assuming my husband would try to get frisky again, I encouraged them to come inside so we could continue our conversation, blaming the insects as the reason why I wanted to come in. To my surprise, they both agreed.

For a moment the convo changed to sports, then to cars, then for some reason my husband asked Peter if he had showered yet. I know he didn't the previous night, and I don't think he had this night either.

I probably didn't describe them last time, but my husband is of latin descent also, and his friend looked to be white. Both were taller than me. I'd say Peter was a little less than 6' tall. Just slightly taller than my husband, who's about 5'9". Me, I'm just shy of 5'.

Peter said that he hadn't showered yet and mentioned how he hates showering because it takes so long. That's when my husband gave a laugh also, and I already knew why and didn't even try to stop him from what he was about to say.

He went on to tell Peter that I take forever showering, which I do. There's a certain ritual I go about. All the creams I put on and have to leave on so they can work. Like shortly after I go in I put on some cream on my face, and I completely cover it so I can't see a thing. While I'm waiting for it to work, though, I do spend time scrubbing my body. I scrub my legs, my arms, my tummy, and every other good in between. Then after I rinse that off, I do my hair, then after that I put another cream on my face. But this one I leave my eyes uncovered since I only have it on for a minute.

Of course that's just the shower. Afterwards come the lotions, etc, etc. But in the shower alone I would say i can take upwards of 30 minutes. The norm would probably be 20 minutes.

As my husband was explaining this to Peter, Mark was just smirking and laughing, while Peter was mostly smiling. Not sure if he found it amusing or if he was visualizing me showering.

Then the convo went back to sports and eventually my husband brought up how he bought a kayak recently, and he asked Peter if he wanted to see it. Minutes later they went bounding down the steps through the basement and into the garage, closing the door behind them.

Just as I was getting up I looked at the time and realized I should go shower, and just as that thought popped into my head I heard the door leading to the garage open up. Assuming it was my husband I shouted out that I was gonna go ahead and shower. I waited for a response and got none, so I assumed since the air condition was on he couldn't hear me and I went off to shower.

The door to the garage is really quite loud when it opens and closes, and as long as I'm not showering or next to something else that makes a lot of noise, I can hear it. So I started to get undressed and, like always, turned the water on so it could warm up before I hopped in. But just before I did turn the water on I heard the door close again and assumed my husband had gone back out to the garage to talk to Peter some more.

So I got in to shower and was getting my body completely wet (I just love feeling the water falling on my body) and then I grabbed my '5 min' cream and slathered it all over my face. The things a woman does to keep her youthful look. You men should appreciate it more.

Oh, I should let you know that, one, without my glasses/contacts I'm blind as a bat, and two, our shower curtain is the kind that's see-through. Completely see-through plastic. Or vinyl, w/e. My husband likes it see-through.

So there I am, with my face covered in my lotion and I have my eyes closed. About a minute has passed and I'm done scrubbing my legs and my butt, when I hear the curtain rustle. I would turn to look but there's no point. Then I felt a hand on my ass. Not on a cheek on the side but a bold hand going straight into my ass crack, and not stopping there either. It slipped between my wet butt cheeks and i could feel a finger probing around my butthole. And it felt good.

"Omg, what if Peter sees him doing this," I thought to myself since I couldn't speak without getting some lotion in my mouth. Though our restroom is in our bedroom, and I'm sure Peter would respect not coming in here. Remembering that I once again felt safe and dropped my guard.

But he kept pushing and probing around there. It's like he had this new sense of vigor. Then he pushed into my little rosebud. Being a smart girl, I relaxed it instead of clenching and just reveled in the pleasure from my husband's ministrations.

"Ungh, oooh," I was able to moan without opening my mouth. Then it went knuckle deep, and I kinda fell forward and had to put my hands in front of me. This of course caused my ass to stick out and he continued softly probing around my asshole. I kinda hated it that he didn't rub my pussy, but I wasn't about to complain.

Oddly enough he only used one hand. But it was a restless hand, and felt so good. Like it was massaging my anus. I wanted it to go deeper. I wanted it to be thicker. I wanted it to be veinier. I wanted it to have a mushroom head.

You know, if I could've spoke. i would have told him to fuck me there and then, who cares if Peter is there. But I couldn't, so I didn't. Then just like that, the hand disappeared. The curtain closed, and the restroom door closed.

Realizing I had lost track of time I decided to count two more minutes before removing the lotion. Then I continued my ritualistic shower. It was at the very end, when I put my last facial cream on that the restroom door opened.

"Hey honey," Mark said, "didn't know you were gonna shower."

Odd, I thought.

"Peter is showering also, so I hope you guys leave hot water for me."

Not that odd, but still, I thought.

"Yeah, I told him I needed to walk the dogs a little, and he said he should probably shower so he came up. I thought you'd be watching TV," he continued.

Quite odd, I though to myself.

Did Peter just...he couldn't have. Could he? He's so shy. Right. Would he?

Well, why wouldn't he?

I mean, it's a good thing he did, right. That means I'm still desirable.

But still.

Oddly enough, I didn't feel violated. Actually, I was a little turned on.

So I didn't mention anything to Mark. I finished getting ready like normal, but once again put on my spaghetti strap slightly see through white top without a bra on. Also, instead of my long, unsexy pjs I put on some sexy shorty shorts. What are they called, boy shorts? I just know they're small, and tight, and sexy.

Then I waited downstairs in the basement, making sure my husband sat next to me on the couch. Again, Peter sat in the chair perpendicular to us, and could see anything we would do. Which is just what I wanted.

They found some stupid action movie, and with only the light from the tv illuminating the room I leaned against my husband and then inched my hand down to his crotch. With my right hand I 'tried' to cover Peter's view of what I was doing as I fondled my husband's penis a little.

In no time he got hard. It was when I fondled his balls that I leaned in more and whispered in his ear, "wanna go upstairs and fuck me in the ass?"

You know, I think if husbands who were about to run 5ks would have their wives waiting at the finish line completely bent over, world records would be set that day.

Shoot, maybe the next time I want my husband to fix a leaky faucet I'll tell him as soon as it's fixed he can take me from behind, it would be done that very moment.

So in no time flat were we headed up, him pulling me along.

He was naked seconds after we got in, and didn't even bother to close the door. He was even a gentleman and grabbed the lube for my butt, and off we were to the races, me leaning over the bed as he poked his way to my rosebud. It felt so incredible as he forced his way in. Of course, I exaggerated my moans and even began to cry out, "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me. Deeper, deeper. Yes! Yes!" all loud enough for Peter to hear, even if he did stay in the basement.

"Yes"

"Yes!"

"Ungh!"

"Ooohh"

"Oh baby"

"Yes!"

"Fuck this ass of yours!!" I was able to shout just as he deposited his cum in me. Then I squeezed my butt, trying to milk him for whatever I could.

Exhausted, he collapsed to my side. I decided to be even naughtier and didnt clean myself, but just but my shorts on, and went to the kitchen. I still had my shirt on since this was a quickie.

When Mark waltzed out of our bedroom feeling like 'the man' I joined him as we went downstairs. Trying to look embarrassed and innocent, I huddled against my husband, and tried to hide by his side as we sat down. Of course my husband gave Peter glances and was smiling the whole time. Then he turned to the TV and asked Peter what he was watching.

"I'm not sure," he said, "I wasn't paying attention."

"Well, that's alright. I'll find something," Mark stated.

He ended up settling on some action thriller.

After the movie I purposely got up before them and made a show of the stain left behind on the couch,pretending not to know what it was. Naturally, some cum ran out of my butt and stained the couch slightly. It's our old couch so we don't really care about it. Our good leather couches are upstairs.

I made sure Peter saw me dip my finger into the sticky stuff and then I slowly brought it to my nose, sniffed it a little bit, before seductively dipping my finger into my mouth, and slowly pulling it out, sucking on it seductively as I stared into Peter's eyes.

After removing it I made my eyes bulge out in surprise, and then 'whispered' in my husband's ears, "It's your cum, teehee," making sure I said it loud enough for Peter to hear.

"I stained my shorts!" I whined. "Honey, I'm gonna have to take them off so I don't get dirtier," I said.

"Well, go ahead," Mark replied.

"I'm not doing it in front of Peter! Who, or what, do you think I am?" I cried back.

"Fine, fine. But it's not like he hasn't seen butts and bushes before," Mark said.

"Well, he hasn't, and won't, see my butt tonight. I'm not ready yet." I said back. Of course, I already knew Peter hadn't just seen my ass, but he fingered it also. I just wanted him to think I didn't know he did it.

Then off they went upstairs to their respective bedrooms as I removed my shorts and cleaned up as much of the sperm mix that I could, leaving the heavier cleaning for the next day.

I waited until lights were off, then strutted my way to our bedroom, which is at the end of the hallway and I have to pass right by the guest bedroom, which is where Peter was sleeping. As expected, his light was off but his door was open. But I didnt care, and strutted past, making sure to flex my cheeks with each step.

Then I went straight to bed, where I again found my husband already snoozing.