Gross Pheromones Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "I'm glad this happened with you," I said, "and not some other friend. At least things won't get awkward with you."

"Yeah," she agreed.

We drove to the drugstore together for emergency contraception. Kat took it, too, just to be safe. That night, the two of us went drinking together, and I complained about Will's semen leaking into my underwear.

A week later, after I'd gone home, I got my period early. I texted Kat and asked, How are you feeling?

She texted back with a sick face emoji and three "woman in a red dress" emojis.

I laughed quietly and sent a high five. She sent one back.

What happened with derek? I asked. And what about mr fuckface?

Haven't seen derek since you were here. I'm kinda over him.

Good! I wrote. You will find someone better!

Fuckface is doing his part of the project over email. We are definitely not meeting again in person.

He is not a good person, I wrote.

Anyway, when are you coming to visit again?

She sent a kissyface. I sent back a poop emoji and laughed to myself.

We should take a trip together! I suggested.