Group Sex with Parents and Husband

Story Info
How sharing wine with mom turned into an orgy.
6.5k words
4.54
220.8k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad is still pretty good looking. He works hard to stay in shape, has salt & pepper hair that's thinned out a good bit, and there's a 50/50 shot of some stubble on his face. Whenever he's in shorts, I always admire his calves...is it possible to be a calf-girl? I do this with my dad and my husband.

My mom is a total MILF, with blonde hair that's a bit on the 80's side, but huge breasts that always pull your eyes downward and an ass and a half. She's not super thin, but I'd have a hard time even calling her chubby, she's just average build with tons of curves.

To set the scene, Dad was downstairs in his man cave watching football on Thursday, and, as many of you advised me, the best route would be through Mom. So we stayed upstairs, sharing some wine, and watching Chopped on Netflix.

Mom and I are both fairly busty, her a bit more so than I, but she had on a lovely low-cut blouse and I had on a relatively small cami...my boobs were practically busting out of it.

(also, fair warning, I'm trying to replicate the dialogue as perfectly as I can, but there's probably some variance and I'll probably get a little erotica-y on the details of the sex)

So I said, "geez, Mom, your boobs are looking great tonight...did you get a new bra?"

She immediately looked down at her own tits, rubbing them softly and said "no, I guess I'm just having a good boob day...thanks for noticing."

"They're kind of hard not to notice, honestly, I know Ken can't help but look at them...I think he'd kill just to play with them....he thinks you're so hot....I mean, he's right, I do too but still...I'm blabbering"

She sort of giggled and arched an eyebrow..."I didn't know Ken found me attractive, but I guess we look enough alike that it makes sense...and it is flattering to know i can still turn on a younger man."

"Yeah, you're actually on his list, you know?"

"His list?"

"You know, five people he's allowed to fuck if they say yes. You're on his, you and dad are both on mine, couples make them all the time now." I say, as quickly and casually as I can muster, my face turning bright red..

"Mine's Gerard Butler, you, Dad, Alexander Skarsgard, and Joe Mangianello."

"Wait, Dad and I are on your list? Seriously?"

"Well, yeah...I mean, I know you're my parents and stuff but having heard you through the walls and knowing that you've had friends *doing air quotes here* just kind of made you guys stand out."

Mom blushed here and did her thinking face, which made me decide I was in now-or-never territory and needed to press quickly before she decided against it.

So, I said, "have you ever...thought about me? like that?"

She sputtered a bit and turned a very bright red, which I took as a yes.

So I leaned in and kissed her...and she kissed me back. It was soft at first, then her hand was in my hair and...damn, my mom can kiss. I don't know how long we made out, it felt like an hour, but it was probably only a few minutes before her other hand made it my breast, kneading it softly, which made me moan into her mouth. That was when she broke contact and kind of pushed me back a little.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm sure," I said, "I've wanted this for a long, long time....but....I want Dad too...Ken said he's okay with it, but he also...wants in. Are you okay with that? Is Dad going to be okay with that?"

She was nodding along as I spoke, and it was odd...this was the most I had been aware of her as *my mom* the whole evening, earlier I had been in this odd fugue state of her being a girl I wanted to have fun with, but her calm, mature, almost business-like nods made me really reconcile her as both my mom and a sexual partner...and I wanted it.

"Well, as you know, your dad and I don't mind sharing each other...so that's not really the big deal. I want this," she said with a certain heat in her voice and her eyes, "and I know you turn your Dad on plenty, but to be totally honest, I don't know for sure that he'll be 100% instantly on-board. I'm going to get him ready for some fun, I'll text you when we start foreplay, you can come in and we'll ask him. If he says no, we'll have to respect that, okay? I'll ask if he's okay with me having some fun with you and maybe Ken without him, but if he doesn't want in, it probably won't happen, okay, sweetheart?"

I just nodded at this point. Everything was said and it actually might happen. I felt like if I opened my mouth I would ruin it, by either crying or laughing or saying something stupid....I was so full of excitement it was hard to tell.

"Okay, just go get ready and then when I've got Dad hard and ready, then I'll send you a quick text. I'll make sure the door is unlocked and everything, send you the text and just start blowing him for a bit. You just come in and hopefully your dad will be horny enough that it overrides any hesitations he has, okay?"

Again, I just nodded and gave her a quick kiss and went to my old room to get ready. I took a quick shower and shaved, and then debated forever about whether I should come in wearing lingerie or just nude. I finally settled on just my short kimono-esque robe. So then I sat there, reading /r/incest and watching porn on my phone. When my phone finally buzzed in my hand, I nearly dropped it. Mom sent me a picture that had her face and tits (which looked positively mouth watering) visible selfie-style but also over her shoulder I could see Dad's cock....big and hard and ready.

I walked down the hall and I could see light coming from the door where it was just barely cracked. I peered in through the door and saw them there on the king-sized bed. Dad was laying down on his side of the bed and Mom was perpendicular to him, the back of her head and long hair obscuring the view of his crotch as she serviced him, bobbing up and down. I realized I could actually hear the audible slurping sounds she made as she sucked him.

I pushed the door open really slowly, and I even noticed my hand trembling a bit as I pressed it against the door. I thought I'd get a bigger reaction from Dad, but then I realized he had his eyes closed and was just enjoying the blowjob. He ran his hand through Mom's hair and moaned a bit, saying, "you can go a bit faster."

I heard her pop her mouth off his dick just long enough to say, "I feel like taking my time tonight, baby, but I know you're going to end up with these balls totally empty."

Dad sort of lazily opened one eye to look down at her and saw me in the doorway, watching them. To his credit, he didn't jump or anything, he just said "Ummm, honey, you may want to go in another room, Mom and I are a bit busy."

I smiled at him, I'm not sure if he could tell how nervous I was. I walked up to the bed and slowly undid my robe, letting it fall open, revealing my body to my Dad as Mom sucked him. I shrugged it off and it fell to the floor. He moaned loudly and asked, "What are you doing?" Mom stopped sucking and turned to check me out. She made an appreciative little sigh that made me feel pretty good about my body. Her movement revealed my Dad's cock up-close and personal to me and I think I felt my mouth water a bit....my pussy was already wet but it was so exciting. It's different from my husband's....my husband's is long and sooo thick that it looks fat, almost inflated and smooth. Dad's was pretty long too, almost as long as my hubby's but not as thick and it looked....angrier? More demanding?

I moved a little bit closer, to sit on the side of the bed. "Do you mind if I join in, Daddy?" I asked.

His eyes got so wide and he looked at Mom who smiled at him and nodded. He asked me, "will Ken be okay with it?"

I nodded at him and started to run my hand over his calf and up to his thigh, slowly, my nails dragging just slightly. "He said he thinks it's hot....especially if he gets to join in next time." By the time I finished that sentence my hand was right next to my dad's sagging balls, he gulped and nodded and I took them in my hand, letting out a low sigh as I felt them.

A bead of precum formed on the tip of his cock and I leaned in, slowly tonguing it off, my boobs pressed against his thighs. "Oh yes, that's it, baby girl," my mom cooed as she ran her hand down my back, then squeezing my ass, which I wiggled for her.

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and started to actually suck him. I felt high just on the insane sexiness of the scenario, my dad's cock was finally in my mouth as my mom's hand wandered down my ass and then she slowly began to finger my pussy. "Our girl is so wet, dear. Is she doing a good job sucking your cock? Do you like Daddy's big cock, sweetie?"

I moaned and nodded without taking my mouth off his dick as he moaned "yesssss" and started to thrust softly in my mouth.

I felt his cock pulse and then suddenly my mouth was full of hot cum. So I swallowed it down eagerly. I was surprised and a bit was coughed out onto my chin. "Oh, holy shit, Tabitha, I'm sorry, normally I give more warning and last longer but oh wow.."

My mother laughed, "I can't believe you actually came during a blowjob, baby. See how long it takes you to get hard again as I play with Tabitha."

It was my turn to giggle then. "Uhh, Mom? I want to play with you too, but Daddy's still hard."

I climbed on top of Daddy and slowly sank down onto his big pole. I let out a long moan as it buried itself into me, it was nice and deep and it hit that spot in the back that made me gasp just a bit. I started to ride him and he was thrusting into me.

"I need to cum too," Mom said as she maneuvered around.

"Let me eat you, Mom," I said as I climbed off Dad, somewhat reluctantly. "Guess that means you'll have to fuck me from behind, Dad."

As I got on all fours and began to tongue mom, wrapping my arms under her legs and using my hands to spread her apart, baring her clit to my tongue, my father got behind me and THRUST his cock into me. I gasped into Mom's cunt as he started to fuck me. I couldn't help but moan around her clit as he thrusted while Mom talked dirty to him. "Fuck her, fuck our girl, fuck her harder, that's it baby, lick me, lick Mommmy, make Mommy cum!"

Over and over until she started to spasm, screaming it out as her legs shook and tried to squish my head and Dad started to moan again as I felt his balls empty their hot load into me. I shuddered in pleasure and fullness as we slowly extricated ourselves from each other.

"Did you cum, Tabitha?" my Mom asked.

"No, but that's okay, that happens sometimes."

"Oh, no, you're cumming for us," Mom replied.

"Sit here, pumpkin," my dad said as he leaned against the headboard, spreading his legs and patting between them.

So I snuggled into Daddy, his cock pressed against my back as I leaned against his chest and my mom started to go down on me. The way her tongue explored me was just heaven. She quickly sank two fingers into me and I started writhing on her hand. I was moaning like crazy, Dad was fondling my tits, slowly, softly squeezing my nipples and tugging on them as he kissed my neck. She tongued my clit until I was shaking and then moved down to explore more and I felt her hands under my ass, lifting my hole to her tongue. I LOVE having my ass eaten. I moaned a soft "fuck yes" and she pushed her finger into my ass and moved back up to lick my clit and in just a few moments of that heaven, I screamed my own orgasm, sandwiched between my parents, shuddering and writhing. We started to snuggle together, me in the middle, and my dad said "I'm calling off work tomorrow. We'll have all day."

After my parents finished me off, we cuddled for a bit, then I kissed them both goodnight and went to my bedroom. They asked if I wanted to stay and sleep in there with them, but I needed to talk to my husband.

I called him while he was on his last day of his residential shift. At this point it was about 1 in the morning, and he was a little groggy. I told him what happened, and that woke him up pretty well. "Give me every detail," he said. So I started to tell him everything from part 1. His voice got all husky, so I asked, "Am I making you hard?"

"Of course you are."

"So are you going to jack off?"

"No, I'm going to make sure I impress your folks tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Don't you mean Saturday?"

"Nope. I'm packing my bag, I'll tell them that you're sick and I need to head home. I just have to leave a note with night watch, I'm pretty sure they have coverage for tomorrow."

I don't know how to make this come across well, but this was actually kind of shocking. Ken never called off...he could have the plague in a blizzard and he'd still haul himself into work. I know, I'm telling you about fucking my parents, and my husband calling off from work is shocking, but there it is.

---

I fall asleep in my childhood bed and wake up to my mother softly kissing my forehead just like when i was younger, although as I opened my eyes, I realized she was naked. Her huge breasts were just shy of being pressed against my face, so I leaned forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking softly. I felt her hands in my hair and heard her moan. As I switched breasts, I ran my hand over her thigh and back behind her, cupping her ass.

She maneuvered onto the bed, spreading her legs as she started to play with her tits. I crawled up between her legs and began to lap slowly at her clit, using the broad flat part of my tongue. I was going slow and felt her begin to shudder. She lifted her legs and placed her feet on my back, feeling them rub against me as she couldn't contain her movement was incredible. I slowly slid two fingers into her, crooking them slightly and rubbing eagerly as I licked.

I love how expressive Mom was being as I ate her, and I slowly pulled my fingers from her sopping wet pussy and ran them over her asshole, which was just as wet where her juices had run down. I slowly pushed in a finger and she burst into dirty talk. "Oh yes, fuck my ass, Tabitha, give it all you've got, make Mommy cum," I increased the speed that I was fingering her and started to flick my tongue across her clit and I felt her toes curl on my back as she screamed her orgasm. I didn't stop as her thighs clenched around my head, though, I kept licking and brought on another one.

As my mom was relaxing in post-orgasmic bliss, I crawled up beside her. I pressed my tits against her arm and ran my fingernails lightly over her tummy and tits. "Ken's on his way....I can't wait to see him fuck you."

She shivered and at that point my dad walked in through the open door, still naked. "Hey, mind if I join in?"

I smiled and said "come on over," but Mom started to stand up.

"I'm going to run some errands dear, you two have fun. Life unfortunately doesn't stop just because our daughter likes to fuck, you know." She gave Dad a kiss and headed out as I watched my dad's cock throb to life.

"Want some help with that, Dad?" I asked. He nodded and stepped towards the bed. I rolled to the side and laid on my stomach, reaching out to take his cock in my hand, squeezing gently. He let out a low moan as his hands laced through my hair, pulling my mouth towards his cock.

"Do you want me to be a good girl and suck your cock, Daddy?" I asked, looking up at him. His eyes flew wide open as he looked down at me, but I felt his cock pulse in response. "I'll take that," I said, squeezing him again, "as a yes." I opened my mouth and leaned down, sticking my tongue out to lick the underside of his cockhead as I took him in my mouth. I sucked gently at first, bobbing slowly. I tried to make it as sloppy as I could, slobbering on his cock as I took it deeper. I ran my hand along the part of his shaft that wouldn't fit in my mouth, occasionally rubbing some of the wetness onto his balls.

He moaned and I tasted his precum as he pulled out of my mouth, a thick strand of spit hanging between his cock and my lip, eventually snapping and falling onto his cock. "I need to fuck you again," he said, heat lighting up his eyes.

I rolled over and put my head back towards the head of the bed, lifting my legs into the air, holding them apart for him. "I'm ready."

He climbed onto the bed and crawled to me, sliding between my legs and on top of me, planting his arms on either side. I felt his long cock rubbing against me as he looked into my eyes.

"Ready, baby girl," he asked as he took hold of his shaft and guided the head to my entrance; I bit my lip playfully and nodded. "Oh, you're ready...I can feel how wet you are."

He pushed into me and I moaned as he filled me with his cock and I wrapped my legs around him. It was like I could feel every rigid vein, unlike my husband's smooth cock. He started to pick up speed and develop a rhythm and my tits started to bounce. I licked my fingers and began to rub and tweak my nipples while holding my tits and my dad leaned down and kissed me. It was a deep kiss, his tongue dancing with mine as I moaned and when he pulled away, he sucked my lower lip into his mouth, biting softly.

It was so intense, the way he was pounding me, and I felt like my fingertips were shooting lightning through my nipples. Every thrust he rolled his hips against my clit and it was amazing. He moaned, "I'm going to cum, are you close?" and I nodded rapidly. "Cum for me, baby, cum on Daddy's cock." That clicked it all into place and I couldn't hold my orgasm back at all. It just rushed through me and my back arched as I pinched my nipples and I screamed. Through my orgasmic haze I heard him grunt and felt heat fill my pussy as he came.

He collapsed onto me and softly kissed my neck until he rolled off and laid beside me, both of us catching our breath. We laid there until my phone buzzed and I rolled over to check it. From Ken: "ETA 1 hour"

I closed my eyes and smiled and turned to my dad, "Ken's going to be here in about an hour. I need a shower, want to join me?"

I got up and headed towards the bathroom, but my dad caught up to me in the hall and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Let's use my shower," he said.

My parents have a pretty nice shower. It's double the size of the "normal" tub/shower combo. I got the water to the right temperature and turned on the shower as my dad grabbed some towels from their linen closet. By the time he came back, I was already under the water, and I was bent over looking through their soaps and shampoos. As he climbed in, I felt his semi-hard cock press against my butt and I shivered a little under the hot water. "Are you going to fuck me again, Daddy?"

He moaned and pulled his dick away, and said, "I'd love to, believe me, but if Ken's going to be here soon, I should probably hold off so I don't get showed up too badly." I laughed and began to squirt shower gel on my hands, lathering it and then rubbing his long cock. He let out a low moan that was almost a growl as his cock grew hard and he stepped back away from me. "I'm serious, I'm not 23 anymore."

"Well, what if I just get you....almost there?" I asked as I squirted an overly generous helping of shower gel onto my large tits, starting to rub them. Watching my dad get wet was so hot, and I took my time lathering up my breasts, which he didn't seem to be able to look away from. I continued to soap up my whole body while his hand hovered inches from his cock. I put on a little show for him. I turned around and asked him to help get my back. I cooed as his hands lathered up my back and then down, cupping my ass, sliding between my cheeks, rubbing my little hole.

I turned and got down on my knees, taking more soap and starting to rub his cock as the water cascaded over my shoulders, running down my back and my tits. "I know you can't cum, so just tell me when you get close, and I'll stop, okay, Dad?" I sent one soapy hand up to rub his chest and stomach as I worked his cock.

12