Group Therapy Ch. 02

Story Info
The more the merrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.2k words
3.95
105.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers

This is a true story with only the names changed - I am telling it from my side, so don't expect a lot of CUUUUUUMMMMSSS and FUUUUUCCCKKK MEE'S -

*

Following my fantasy of a threesome, I thought it was time to organise a larger group of guys who could fulfill my needs thoroughly.

One of my favorite pastimes, as well as being sucked and fucked, is to watch a group of guys wank off in front of me, preferably all over my tits and pussy.

I had arranged it so that the guys arrived at 15 minute intervals and were only dressed in shorts and tops, no undies. I had a hot "gay" video playing and had been watching these guys wanking and cumming. I was quite ready to start the 'balls' rolling.

John (my brother) arrived early, as usual, he needed no excuse to make love to me. He sat in one of the lounge chairs next to me. His prick was already up, he didn't have to touch it to bring it to attention.

Just as he settled in, Justin (an intimate player of mine)arrived and did the same thing, he needed a little more rubbing to get started but it was great to watch.

One by one, the other two arrived, first Eric (another intimate player) and then Jeff (my cousin); these two had been with me on my threesome, along with John.

I had arranged the chairs so that all the boys could see me, as well as watch the video, if they so wanted. I knew that I was really going to enjoy this evening.

I had stayed dressed, but decided it was time that I remove some of my clothing. I only had on bra, panties, thigh high stockings and a robe, along with 3" high heels. I removed my bra so that the boys had something to drool over. I am a 38D cup and this sent the boys into overdrive as they continued to rub their cocks, firmly but gently. During the course of the evening I would divest myself of the rest of my gear, but only when I thought the boys needed a little more stimulation.

John was a long stayer, as were Justin and Eric; Jeff didn't last that long at any time, but that didn't say he didn't look after me. After about a 1/2 hour the boys had deposited their loads onto my belly and boobs. That got the initial loads out of the way. Now we could get down to some serious business.

We sat around just chatting and enjoying a glass of wine or beer, depending on taste, and watching another video, this time of 3 girls together; I knew that this would get the boys as horny as hell. I was also turned on watching ladies playing and eating each other. We watched this for about 20 minutes.

I had eventually stripped down to just my thigh high stockings and heels, and sat there in the nude. I thought we had better get down to business and invited the guys, to suck and nibble my boobs, if they wanted to. It didn't take too long and all 4 guys were trying to get to me; I was licked up and down the chest, sucked and nibbled on my boobs, and all this time, a sensual signal was being sent to other parts of my body.

I had made a rule that no other part of me was to be touched until I gave the word, so it got a bit crowded at times.

I thought I would have to take them on one at a time while also giving some head, which I love to do; just enough to stir them up. I called them all to me one by one so that I could give them all a good suck; as I sucked one, two others were sucking my boobs and I handled the other cock. In the end, they were all standing at attention in front of me like a row of soldiers. MMMMMMMM

I decided then that we should take another break, after all, we didn't want to rush this experience. The boys gave their engorged shafts an occasional rub while sitting around watching the rest of the video and having a glass of beer/wine.

I just sat there gently playing with my clit, which was also crying out for some attention, and the boys were watching me, rather than the video. I invited them to run their hands over my smoothly shaven mound. I could see that they wanted more than that, so I opened my thighs and inserted a couple of fingers into my cunt.

I thought I had better put them out of their misery. I invited them one by one to taste my wet, hot pussy. As the boys each had a taste and a lick of my sweet cunt lips and clit, I got hotter and hornier, and again the rest sampled my tits. I called a halt and stated that it was wank-off time again.

I think it took my brother John, the longest stayer, about 10 minutes to finish. He unloaded a great jet of CUM onto my boobs, and was joined by the rest of the boys. What a shower of sperm that was.

We all had showers after that, so that we were fresh for the rest of the evening.

Of course, there was a lot more to come, but it just got better as the evening passed. In all, I think John wanked off about 6 times, and he was the longest stayer - and the rest wanked off at least 7 times. I really don't think anyone went home feeling horny that night.

After everyone had gone, I went to have a shower. Next thing I know John was in the shower with me. He had sneaked back in the door when I was in the shower.(He had a spare set of keys). Of course, I knew what he wanted. He proceeded to wash my hair and body, concentrating on the lower parts, of course. John knew that with all the guys licking and sucking my pussy, I would be feeling very horny. He proceeded to lick and tease my labia lips and clit for a long time, until I was almost screaming with pleasure. He then lay down beside me and turned me onto my side, so that he could slide his gorgeous cock into my willing pussy, and we could fuck spoon fashion. This was a wonderful way to end the night as we could just move togther in a slow, sensuous rhythm until we had built up to a degree of passion where we could just let it all CUM.

We fell asleep in this position, and awoke about 3 hours later, when we started all over again. We carried on like this all night and woke the next morning feeling very sated.

The next morning - I had calls from all the guys telling me what a fabulous time they had and wanting to know when the next 'meeting' would be??

John is the lover I have waited for all my life, thank god that we have been able to get together at last. I know he feels the same way. We will always be there for each other. In fact, we are thinking of taking it further, but that could be another story.

I can tell you, that it won't be the last time I have a group session - it was great GROUP THERAPY.

Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers