Growing Accustomed to One-Another Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitnerd7
Fitnerd7
156 Followers

"Well I think we reached that point when you shoved a tree trunk in my pussy, dear."

"Funny. I haven't been completely honest regarding my abilities."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning that I can control bodies but I also can control and read minds." I was ready for a scream full of fear, not wanting to influence her now.

"Mmh. I kind of figured so. When you explained your powers I remembered how comfortable I was speaking to you about my anxieties and exes. Plus, the fact that you perfectly knew what to do to me." She smiled and stroke my still unshrunk 30" cock.

"So? You are not freaking out?"

"Well you could have done truly terrible things to me but didn't. In fact, you always asked if something would be ok. I trust you are a good person Rick. A good person I like very much." And so, she took my face in her hand and kissed me very gently, unlike anything we had done that evening.

"Just promise me something."

"Anything."

"Since I hope we will spend quite a lot of time together and not only for the uni assignment, just read my mind to know how to pleasure me."

"Will do. And we will indeed see more of each other." We kissed again and went to sleep. Me cupping her large tit and she holding my thick shaft.

*****

Author's final note:

I have more in store for Laura and Rick, but let me know, still, where you would like the story to go and I shall consider

Fitnerd7
Fitnerd7
156 Followers
12