Growing Josh Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh followed Trent into the room she had motioned them toward, and found Darrin's sister smiling at them. She met them half way across the room and hugged each of them in turn. "I'm glad you guys could come. It sounded real important."

They looked at each other and then Josh shrugged. "It is important. But if you don't mind we'll wait a few minutes until your mom comes back."

Dana nodded and settled back into her chair and watched the two. The asthmatic window unit kicked off and on several times while they waited, punctuating the Texas heat. Trent had started examining the room when Diana arrived with the drinks. "Here we go. Sorry it took a little while longer. But I know how you people like your fancy tea so I have chamomile, mint and green for you to pick from."

Josh and Trent exchanged a glance, understanding why Darrin had warned them about his mother. Josh glanced at Dana to see her reaction, and got a flicker of a smile and a shrug. They grasped their glasses of tea and settled back into the overstuffed chairs. After a few sips from each of them, Josh leaned forward, and almost set his glass on the table until he saw Dana's eyes get large. Trent smiled, and handed him a coaster. He sat the glass carefully on the tiny cloth square and turned to look at the two women.

"Well, I'm sure you're wondering why we're here. I just want to say that while our request is unusual, it isn't without a lot of thought. We hate to put this kind of pressure on you, but we thought you'd be the perfect person." Josh looked from face to face and even Trent looked expectantly. "Yeah, well. I guess that makes it clear as mud. I guess just need to put it out there."

Trent patted Josh on the back and turned to Dana. "We wanted to ask you for eggs."

Dana looked at them both. The thin lines of her eyebrows almost touched. Then they shot across her face when the full impact of the request settled on her. "You want my eggs?"

"Yes, ma'am. We thought it would be like part of the same family. Cause Darrin is basically like a father to both of us."

"My eggs... For a baby."

"Babies. One from each of us," added Trent.

"Two babies. Oh."

"Yes, ma'am. Two babies. Like paternal twins, kinda."

Dana sat down her glass, her hand trembling slightly as her condensation coated tumbler landed on the coaster. "I think I need some air. I'll be right back."

They watched as Dana made her way out the door and into the simmering Texas heat. Darrin's mother turned with a smile and met their gazes. "She just needs a few minutes. How are things going back at the ranch? I heard Darrin say something about raising rodeo bulls?"

They talked for quite some time, Josh would occasionally catch a glimpse of Dana as she walked past a window. But Darrin's mother never seemed to notice. The later afternoon sun came through the window and they moved to the cooler dining room.

Diana grabbed their glasses and headed for the kitchen. "Heavens, these got warm. Let me refill these for you." She glanced back at the pair. "Green tea for both of you?"

Trent and Josh plastered on a smile and nodded. "Yes, ma'am. That'd be great." She disappeared into the kitchen and Trent turned to Josh. "I can't handle much more of that tea. It tastes like piss."

Josh glanced back to make sure she hadn't heard Trent. "Shh, keep it down. We don't need any trouble. Dana is still outside walking, I think she's been doing it so long she has a path worn."

"Not quite. But close."

The boys spun to see Dana standing in the doorway, her face solemn. Josh's heart sank at the expression on her face. He could tell the news was not going to be what they'd hoped.

Dana moved to the couch opposite the pair, and settled in with a sigh. She looked at them with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "Let's wait until Mom comes back. It'll save me from saying it all twice."

Josh nodded and slid back in his chair, he noticed Trent was perched on the edge of his seat, his nerves far too taut to let him wait calmly. All three of them jumped when the door to the kitchen banged open and Diana traipsed into the room carrying a tray of drinks. She carefully lowered them to the table and then picked up one and handed it to Dana.

"I heard you talking so I fixed you a Dr. Pepper. I thought you might be thirsty after all your walking and thinking."

Dana lifted the glass to her lips and drained half before lowering it again. Josh took a drink of his tea without thinking and immediately regretted it. As he struggled to swallow, he at least had the consolation that Trent had made the same mistake. But he got it down quickly when Dana cleared her throat.

"First, I want you to know this was not an easy decision. I thought and I prayed. I tried to decide what God would want me to do."

Josh groaned inwardly, afraid of the direction of the conversation.

"But after all that, I decided that this is what I need to do to balance out my inaction years ago when that poor child died."

Trent and Josh looked at each other then looked back at Dana. "So the answer's yes? You'll give us eggs?" asked Trent.

This time the smile was genuine. "Yes, that means I'll give you some eggs. I think I have a few to spare." After a pause, she turned to her mother. "So Mom, what do you think?"

Diana slowly put her glass on the table. Josh knew she was upset because she didn't use a coaster. She steepled her fingers together and looked at each of them individually. Finally her gazed rested on her daughter, and she smiled. "Yes, heavens yes. I think it's a fantastic idea. And these boys will be great dads." She grabbed her glass again and started downing it like a shot of scotch.

Dana took another sip of her pop and grinned at the boys. "What about the mom?"

They glanced at each other, both wearing a confused look on their faces. "What do you mean?" Josh finally asked.

"The mom. Who's going to carry them?"

"Oh. The surrogate. We don't know yet. They're really expensive so we might have to wait a little while. But we can freeze the eggs, so you don't have to worry about that."

"Well, what if I carried them?"

Trent spewed his tea back into the glass. Josh managed to remain somewhat calmer. "You? You sure about that?"

The sound of glass shattering filled the room and everyone turned to find Diana with a look of utter shock on her face and a puddle of tea and glass beside her chair. Josh dashed to the kitchen and grabbed a roll of paper towels while Dana moved to comfort her mother.

"It'll be fine, Mom. I think I kind of owe Darrin something so carrying his grandkids would be good, I think. It's not like I need to worry about not working or anything."

"People are going to talk though, sweetie. What will we do about the rumors?"

Dana snorted. "They'll always gossip about something. We might as well give them something really juicy."

"Well this should keep their tongues flapping for...well, for years."

Dana nodded and then turned back to Trent and Josh as they cleaned up the last of the glass and tea from the wooden floor. "Looks like you have the eggs, and the incubator. When do we start?"

Josh's grin split his face from ear to ear. "Give us a while to figure it out. We still have a wedding to plan, and I have a feeling it will be a doozy."

Dana squeezed her mother's shoulder and nodded. "I heard about the double wedding. It should be great. We wouldn't miss it for the world."

Josh turned to Trent and smiled, having already tried on the breechcloths once.

<><><><>

Darrin looked at himself in the mirror. How did I let myself be talked into this? "If I wore this into a leather club in Dallas I'd be hit on by half-a-dozen dudes before I made it to the bar."

Mitch let out a chuckle and wolf whistled at the sight of Darrin in leggings and breechcloth, which managed to show off strategic parts of his butt. "Well, I think you'd be in more demand than the guys who were just wearing assless chaps. I mean, look at you. There must be a hundred hours of beadwork on just the breechcloth, not to mention the work on the leggings.

Darrin looked down at the outfit, feeling both proud, and incredibly self-conscious at the same time. The designs on the regalia required an incredible artistic eye, the colors and patterns were so intricate and dazzling that he didn't know what to think. The thing that amazed him even more, their outfits were theirs to keep. And no one would let them pay for the work. But from the amount of twittering and head nodding among the ladies who had made them, Darrin began to feel like a dress up doll for them.

Mitch let out a disgusted snort and turned to Darrin. "I have to trim up. Otherwise I'm going to look like a pint sized wookie in this thing."

Darrin turned from the mirror with a grin plastered on his face. "Last time you did that, you bitched for a month about how much it itched."

Mitch considered for a minute and then nodded. "Yeah, it did. I don't want to do that again. What if I wear a shirt under the vest, and trim where I have to?"

"I don't know. It isn't like a white cotton shirt is traditional outfit."

"I know, I know. I guess I'll just have to clip it and deal with the consequences."

"Get the clippers and I'll help you. We'll just shear it close, it has to be better if we do it that way."

Mitch retrieved the clippers they used on his hair every few weeks and handed them to Darrin. "Go ahead. Just try and leave what you can."

"Well, you're going to have to strip. I don't think you want little diamonds and stuff cut into your hair."

"I don't know. It might be kinda fun."

Darrin shot Mitch a scolding look. "Strip."

Mitch chuckled as he unfastened the elaborate costume and carefully laid it on the bed. Darrin walked over and flipped on the clippers. He looked at Mitch for a moment then turned it back off. "Hang on."

Darrin trotted to the bathroom and emerged with two large towels. He laid them side-by-side and then flipped the clippers on again. "Stand on them. I don't want to be explaining why Mac is shedding so much."

Mitch grinned and stepped onto the towels. Darrin quickly cleaned up the places where the leggings and breechcloth didn't cover. Then he stood in front of Mitch and looked at his hairy chest. "We have to clip it. I don't see any other way."

"Do it. It'll grow back. I don't wanna piss off Nanna."

"Ok." Darrin plunged the clippers over Mitch's pecs and soon a blizzard of dark hair fluttered to the towel. Darrin carefully clipped around each nipple, holding them out of the way as he did. He heard Mitch's breathing deepen and looked down to find him hard and leaking. With a smirk on his face, he ignored Mitch's shaft, until he'd sheared off the last of Mitch's treasure trail.

By then a silver strand trailed from Mitch's cock. Darrin pressed the vibrating clippers against it, and smiled at Mitch's groan.

"Like that?"

"Oh yeah, babe. That feels nice."

Darrin ran the tip of his tongue along the underside of Mitch's dick and then flicked it in his slit.

"And how about that?"

"Oh, God. Come on, suck it."

Darrin stood up and turned off the clippers. "Nope, not 'til after the wedding. You'll just have to wait."

Mitch looked at him with disbelief etched across his face. "Motherfucker!" He stomped toward the bathroom, his hard cock bouncing in front of him.

"No jacking off either!"

"Asshole!"

<><><><>

Josh started chuckling as he watched Trent try and put on his outfit, around a rampant erection. Trent continued to fight with his cock, just making it even harder. In a fit of frustration, he turned on Josh.

"What the fuck's so funny?"

"My man trying to force his big dong in the little breechcloth, that's what's so funny."

Trent pulled his cock from the edge of the breechcloth and shook it at Josh. "You should come help me then."

"Nah, I don't think it would be good on our wedding day," Josh chuckled.

"Oh yeah, it'd be good. Damn good. Cause my dick isn't going in here unless it gets some relief."

Josh walked closer and wrapped his fingers around Trent's hard cock and started stroking him slowly. "What if I just get you all hard and hot and leave you like that? How would that be?"

Trent growled at Josh. "Is that the way you want this day to go?"

Josh chuckled. "Ah, maybe not. What if we try this?" Josh knelt, then leaned in and sucked the head of Trent's cock into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the rim of his cockhead, tasting the faint tinge of precum.

Trent wrapped his fingers around Josh's head and pinning him tight as he slowly pushed his cock in and out. Josh closed his eyes and focused on the wonderful sensation of Trent inside him. The thick juice that Trent exuded was always delicious, and today it seemed particularly sweet to Josh. He lifted his hands and grabbed Trent's ass, the feel of beadwork under his fingers reminding him of the special nature of this day.

Josh slipped a hand under Trent's breechcloth and trailed a finger up and down his crack. He sank it deeper with each thrust of Trent's pelvis into his mouth. A few moments later he had found his goal and twitched his finger across Trent's pucker. Trent's fingers tightened around Josh's skull and the pounding came hard and fast.

Josh fought to relax, knowing it wouldn't be long. But the blast of cream Josh expected didn't happen quickly enough and Josh had to breathe.

"Fuck. Give me a sec," Josh panted.

Trent grabbed his hard cock and jerked it furiously. A few heartbeats later his beat off rhythm became erratic in a signal that Josh knew oh so well. He leaned forward, his mouth open to signal his willingness. Trent grunted as he released the first volley which left a broad white stripe across the bridge of Josh's nose. The second caught the edge of his mouth and his tongue darted out to lick it clear.

Josh pressed his mouth against the tip of Trent's dick and was fed stream after stream of hot seed. The volume was enough that a thin stream trickled from the corner of his mouth. Josh stroked Trent's leg as the trembling lessened until he stood steady and his breathing was only slightly faster then normal.

Trent leaned down and ran his tongue over Josh's face, licked through a strand of cum and then kissed Josh and shared. Time held still as the blatantly masculine exchange became one of love. The pair was oblivious to the changing numbers on Josh's watch, until a pounding sounded at their door.

"Hey!" yelled Mitch, "You two gonna join us?"

Josh glanced at the clock. "Shit. Sorry, Mitch, we'll be there in a sec."

Josh could hear Mitch stomp away. He turned to Trent with a grin. "Hey you need to tuck it in, we're on stage in about 5 minutes."

<><><><>

Trent tried to focus on the ceremony, but after everything that he and Josh had already been through, they'd already seen worse. He checked himself quickly though, better not to call trouble. Besides, he couldn't wait until the stealing part. He and Josh had practiced it some, he didn't want to drop Josh when he grabbed him at a gallop.

His attention snapped back when he heard his name. "Trent, do you have the ring?" He realized they were to the ring exchange. He and Josh had the rings they'd given each other months before, but for this ceremony they were going to do it again. He easily slipped the highly polished ring he'd gotten Josh over his finger, started to lean in for a kiss, but remembered where they were at the last moment. He rocked back on his heels, working to maintain himself as he watched Josh fumble through the one pocket they'd put inside the vest so they could at least carry a few small things.

Josh's hand shook like an aspen leaf in a summer thunderstorm. Trent worried Josh might drop the ring his hand shook so hard. He glanced up at Josh's face, only to find silent tears rolling down his cheeks. Josh smiled feebly then Trent could see him grit his teeth in a herculean effort to put the small round shape on Trent's finger. Trent let him try, almost laughing out loud at the importance they were putting on this symbol, when they'd already lived through most of what kills marriages.

But then Trent looked at the ring he'd been wearing for months and remembered. He flashed back to that day. How bad he wanted to lose it on Josh for trying to use his dog to move goats. But then they'd spotted the ring tightly wedged around the young goats horn. He shook his head at the shear improbability of finding that ring after losing it in the same tornado that had almost killed Josh.

Suddenly the importance of the moment hit him with more force than the North Canadian during spring flood. His eyes began to twitch and burn, he fought it tooth and nail. But then it happened, a tear rolled down Trent's cheek.

Josh let out a mini snort, and got a chuckle from Trent. But then Trent felt a firm hand on his as Josh slipped the out-of-round ring over his finger. The ring moved slightly and with an almost imperceptible motion, it settled into it's usual home. Trent caught Josh's hands and held them. He whispered to Josh. "Only for you..."

<><><><>

Darrin watched the touching scene with the younger men. He was glad to see the effect on Trent. Josh had been confiding in him all week about his case of nerves, but Trent had been so nonchalant about it. It did Darrin good to see a few tears in the boy's eyes, all for good reasons. It meant his past was slowly being replace by his present life with Josh. He'd also gotten some odd questions from Dana about the boys, he needed to get them cornered and find out what they were cooking up.

Nanna cleared her throat and nodded at Darrin. "The ring please."

Darrin nodded and slipped Mitch's ring over his finger. His finger didn't show a line of untanned skin. At first Mitch not wearing his ring had bothered Darrin, but he'd understood when Mitch had explained that when you are working around equipment, and they had plenty, a ring was a great way to lose a finger. After that discussion, he had been fine to see the ring resting on Mitch's dresser each day.

Mitch was equally confident in his motions and his ring did settle into its usually spot without any problems. The remainder of the ceremony seemed to finish in the blink of an eye. Their kisses were exchanged... and then it got interesting.

There was really no way to steal him and Josh. It wasn't like they could sneak up to the teepee at night, scratch against the tanned buffalo hide and roll from under it. So between Trent, Mitch and Nanna, they'd concocted this wild pickup for both he and Josh. They had practiced it a few time, but with the only saddle being a blanket, they ended up eating dust as often as not. Darrin sincerely hoped it worked for both of them this time.

They all moved to a large, flat field where the event unfolded. He'd been wearing the outfit for so long that he'd gotten used to it, but from some of the smiles from his friends who were attending, he'd be hearing comments about this day for a long time to come.

Nanna stopped at the edge of the field and gently patted them both. Darrin watched as she settled into a lawn chair to watch the spectacle with everyone else. He turned to Josh, surprised to see the flush of excitement on his cheeks. "You ready for this?"

Josh nodded and ran his hands over his clothes. "Yup, I'm pretty pumped. I think it'll be fun."

Darrin smiled and moved to the opposite side of the field shaking his head. Fun wasn't exactly the term Darrin would have used to describe this, but it hadn't seemed as half-witted months ago when it had all been proposed. Now it was his turn to be nervous, his palms kept sweating as he thought more and more about what could go wrong, then he heard a yell that would terrify their meanest bull, picked up by most of the guest until it drown out everything else.