Growing Need

Story Info
He makes her body quiver with desire.
858 words
3.65
41.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your green, silk shirt covers my body. My feet resting upon the file cabinet next to the desk. My right hand working my mouse, as I sit back relaxing ... and reading the thought provoking story that you left me earlier. My left hand sitting idly on my left thigh ... works its way up ... gently gliding...further up my thigh. Feeling my own soft caress.

I lift my fingers to my lips ... as you walk through the door. I see your reflection off the computer monitor, not letting you realize that I see you... I continue to read. A mischievous smile spreads across my face, as I think of you in the doorway, quietly watching me. Fingers in my mouth, lips slightly parted and moist. Swiveling my chair side to side casually ... reading ... my fingers run down the middle of my chest. Unbuttoning the first four buttons.... Fingers gliding across my exposed skin. Pushing the silk further apart so that you can catch a glimpse of my creamy skin in the reflection on the monitor. Leaning my head back, closing my eyes as I let my nails brush against my nipple. Taking one out. Flicking my finger around it. Lifting it to my lips ... suckling. My tongue trailing around the aureole. Watching it get puffy and turn a darker pink as my nipple begins to harden under my tongue. I can't help but smile; I know what this does to you. I can almost see your body's reaction to me licking my own breasts. I slowly, almost tauntingly ... slip the silk from my body. Letting it slip back against the chair. My naked body sitting there, as my desire begins to flare.... at the stroke of my own hands.

My right-hand trails a heated path down to my moist mound. Sliding my fingers up and down my swollen lips. My clit begins to throb just from the thought of you being here watching me. I reach over and dim the color of the monitor more …so that you can see more detail. Then slide my hand back down to my eagerly awaiting pussy. First one finger slides inside…then another …as my thumb begins to rub my throbbing clit. Soft moans begin to escape my throat as my hips lift up to meet my thrusting fingers. The other hand moves over my body, touching my nipples, my lips…sucking them into my mouth…as my other hand moves to pleasure myself.

I feel your presence behind me. I look up and see you standing there, with that devilish smile upon your face. I can't help myself, I look into your eyes and smile back as I lift my wet fingers to my lips…and I taste myself. You move around in front of me and lift my feet up off the file cabinet and sit there, placing my feet upon your lap. And continue to watch me as my hand slides back down. My eyes never leaving yours as I slide my fingers into my hot, waiting, pussy.

Slowly at first … then the tempo increases. I can see your hardness growing as you watch me, increasing my desire. Watching the pleasure in your face ignites my own fire. Making me burn with unfulfilled need. Moans escaping my throat as my fingers increase the pace, seemingly of their own accord. Trying to satiate this hunger that is taking control of my body. As my thumb moves rapidly now over on my clit. My foot begins to rub against your hardness …long, slow strokes…my fingers dig deeper into my hot pussy. My hips lifting against my hand ... Gyrating, for your eyes, only. Showing you what you do to me. My fingers slipping in and out so easily…. So wet from my juices…I lean forward and touch my wet fingers to your mouth. Slipping them between your lips. Giving you a taste of my sweetness. Then lifting my face to yours, my lips touch your own. Giving you a long, slow, tantalizing kiss. Pulling your tongue into mine. Exploring our mouths. Our bodies touching, feeling the heat burning through our skin.

Your body so rigid with need. I sit back down, my feet on either side of you … giving you full view of what is yours. So wet and moist…my body aching with need. Three fingers sliding in now…pumping slowly…. Then increasing as I watch your face… I throw my head back, left hand grasping the arm of the chair. "Ohhh, yessssss!" It feels so good. My hips bucking under my hand. More fingers to my mouth biting gently…needing and wanting so much more. My body convulsing as my juices spread all over my hand. My breath, rapid and heavy with sex…you can feel me breathe against your face. Watching my body finally reach climactic waves. Closing my eyes, slightly embarrassed, covering my face with my arm. A shy giggle emerges as you take me into your arms.

Gazing into each other's eyes, we both know…that a bigger need is growing. One, that only you and I together, can fill.

©1999

Still thinking of you ~~