Growing Needs Ch. 02

Story Info
The growing centaur loses her virginity to a close friend.
3.7k words
4.67
67.5k
110

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,800 Followers

Author's Note: A second chapter requested by one of my lovely readers.

***

Mia folded her hands under Annie's prodigious ass and hefted her up until they were face to face. She could smell the human's breath, practically taste it, and feel its warmth brush against her skin. Annie wasn't heavy, but Mia felt her weight so keenly that she could've been twice as big. Gravity caused Mia's fingers to sink into the pliant flesh of her friend's ass.

"I can't believe this," Mia gasped and mashed her lips against Annie's. Her inexperience shone through as she messily tried to insert her tongue, though she more than made up for it with her excitement. Annie was no better, but her lips were so soft and welcoming, and her tongue so eager to meet another that the centaur didn't care. They gradually learned and calmed down. Annie wrapped her arms and legs around Mia, mashing the centaur's immense tits against her

Unable to resist, Mia began to work her fingers. She loved the sensations around her digits, how the plushness depressed under her ministrations, only to bounce back immediately. Mia's cock throbbed powerfully with every meeting of their tongues, while her fingers worked to slip into Annie's crack and along her puckered rosebud. The girl's hips ground into Mia's lightly toned stomach, leaving no small hint as to how aroused she was.

"I want more, Mia," Annie panted heavily when they finally parted, saliva dripping from their lips. Lustful didn't begin to describe the look in the girl's eye.

"A little longer," Mia groaned and leaned away, "Take off your shirt."

"Why? I'm flat as a board," Annie groaned, desperately trying to stimulate herself.

"Don't care," Mia growled in response.

"F-fine," Annie whimpered and pulled off her shirt, revealing her small breasts in their little bra. The underwear was soon discarded, allowing her nipples to pop into view. She had exaggerated when she called herself flat. Mia leaned down and caught a nub in her teeth, while her lips massaged the tender flesh of her cute breast. They were the perfect handfuls for the small girl.

Annie moaned and arched her back, pressing her petite chest into Mia. Her hands quickly entwined themselves in the centaur's hair, holding her tight as she lathered the girl's chest in spit and affection. Slick, suckling sounds filled the room as Mia all but inhaled the nipple. Then, without warning, Mia pulled back with a lewd pop and a rope of saliva hanging between her lips and Annie's nipple.

"Mia... I'm so fucking wet right now," Annie revealed, though it was unnecessary. A trail of her juices ran down Mia's belly, staining her fur in the girl's desire.

"I know, and I'm so fucking hard," Mia groaned in understanding, gently lowering the human back to her feet, "Check it out." The moment Annie was released, she fell to her knees and crawled beneath Mia's belly, moving toward her monumental shaft. Mia felt her hands, but nothing more. For a moment, the centaur only waited. She, then, yelped when her tip was enveloped in slick warmth.

Annie could barely believe her eyes. The centaur porn she had read didn't prepare her for this. She was face to 'face' with a cock that looked like it could swallow her whole, its flared, bulbous tip as wide as her calves and the almost hidden hole a near match for her pinkie. Its sheer size forced it to droop, but she carefully, reverently, lifted it to peer at the intricate network of pulsating veins along its shaft. The weight alone was almost enough to give Annie's frail arms a workout.

She leaned in close and held her nose close to the spongy glans. The girl inhaled deeply, taking in the soft, earthy smell of an animal, mixed with the fragrance of perfume and shampoo, and, of course, the overwhelming virile scent of a male ready to breed. Annie didn't know how she recognised the odour as such, but it made her mouth water. Something warm and slimy touched her hand, bringing her focus to the tip. A stream of fluid leaked out from the opening.

Annie squeezed gently, and a splash of the liquid gushed forth to fall onto the floor. It splattered wetly against the hard ground, a stray droplet finding its way onto her leg. She moved to stare down the hole, watching as more of that slimy stuff leaked out, then leaned in and opened her mouth wide. Without giving herself a chance to hesitate, Annie took as much of the head past her lips as she could.

The sound of a yelp met her move, but she paid it no mind. Annie froze in place, tongue pressed flat against the tip, and her eyes crossed as she stared down the length before her. A cacophony of sensations danced through her mind, each vying for her attention at once. There was the spongy texture and the leathery skin held in her hands, but right behind it was the musk that seemed to drown her sinuses in its scent. Then there was the flavour.

Annie couldn't describe it competently. It was bitter and salty, but a sweetness rapidly overwhelmed the flavour, overpowering her sense of taste, though it quickly receded to a subtle aftertaste, yet one that coated every facet of her mouth. No matter how she tried to figure it, the flavour was a contradiction to itself. One that made her crave more.

She tightened her grip and pushed forward as she pulled. Annie groaned in discomfort as her jaw was stretched to its limit, then gasped when the supple flare gave way to her efforts. Her maw was stuffed full of Mia's cock, mashing her tongue flat as more pre-cum washed over it. Ignoring the discomfort, Annie began to stroke Mia's length to coax out more of that slimy pre.

Heavy clacks resounded behind her. Soft, barely restrained moans filled the air. Annie pushed further forward, eager to please Mia, but rapidly retreated when she almost gagged. She recovered, breathing heavily through her nose, and tried once more. She was slower this time, cautiously pressing deeper. The girl paused when she brushed her uvula, then pressed onward when she was certain.

Annie was always a persistent girl. When she wanted something, it took a lot to distract her and even more to make her give up. Now, her goal was to make Mia cum. And that meant going as far as she possibly could, or that's what she assumed from the porn she'd watched. Deeper was always better.

That thought engraved itself onto her psyche. She steeled herself and took a long breath, resisting the urge to sigh at the delightful musk that surrounded her, then jerked herself forward. In perfect tandem, as if pre-planned, Mia also pushed forward. Annie's eyes turned wide, and tears slipped down her cheeks. She wanted to gag and cough, chest convulsing to do so, but the obstruction in her throat was too great. At the same time, her pussy yearned desperately to be touched.

"Ah! Oh fuck!" Mia gasped. Her cock jerked and thickened, the head swelling greatly within Annie's oesophagus. The girl's hands found Mia's balls and grasped them, feeling them contract and surge at the same time. Her eyes threatened to bug out from their sockets when what looked like a ball raced up Mia's shaft, strait to Annie. She clutched her throat, where she found only the shape of the centaur's cock. The orb-like shape travelled down it, unaffected by her efforts.

Then she felt a flood of warmth in her stomach. Annie's chest vibrated in shock; it was cum. That massive bulge, one the size of a grapefruit, was a surge of cum. Another orb, just as large as the first, raced forward. How much can she shoot? Annie felt her belly grow heavier and heavier with every surge. Then, finally, Mia's orgasm came to an end.

Annie fell back onto all fours and panted heavily, hacking up globs of semen. Her stomach was swollen and all of it was because of Mia's climax. No one could cum that much, not even a horse. She ran a finger through the mess on the floor, which could've passed for a man's full load despite being a fraction of what was inside of her. It was thicker than glue, almost like gelatine. Annie look back at Mia's member to find that it was as hard as ever and glistening with her spit.

"M-Mia?" Annie stammered, gulping as she stared. What little seed that clung to her throat fell into her stomach. Her belly gurgled and sloshed with its contents, a testament to the sheer virility that Mia possessed. The amount was terrifying, and its viscosity gave no illusion as to how fertile every drop was. If Mia came inside of her, she'd absolutely be pregnant. Her mind caught up to her, then, reminding her that Mia's sperm wasn't human. It shouldn't be able to inseminate her.

"Y-yeah? Oh god... that was so good," Mia moaned from above.

"Nothing," Annie shook her head and raised her hips high in the air, until the magnificent swell of her ass met Mia's belly. She balanced herself on one hand and reached back, finding the huge flare of the centaur's cock, "Move forward slowly, okay?"

"Annie... o-okay," Mia said, though she sounded reluctant. It's understandable, Annie thought as she restrained a gasp when that massive tip pressed into the curve of her ass. The heat was incredible, as if it were burning with the need to be inside her. Annie gently held it just below the crown and guided down. She almost shook with her nerves; this would be her first time.

And it would be Mia's also. The centaur was still reeling from her climax, her thoughts clouded in the afterglow. She had cum before - how couldn't she when her hormones were at war throughout her formative years? - but this was different. All the past times had been sudden and volatile, usually after a wet dream or in a sterile environment. This had built up before the explosion. Then there was the cause; the moist cavern of Annie's mouth and her throat.

"Are you sure about this?" Mia gently panted, though she remained in position, her cock resting in Annie's hand. If Annie backed out, then that'd be the end of it. But she didn't want her to. Mia's heart drummed a primal beat in her chest, making her entire body throb in desire. She'd never experienced these urges before, though they weren't necessarily bad.

Especially if they made her feel that way again. She twisted her upper half to try and look at Annie, but the girl was completely hidden by the equine body. Mia felt her skin, the softness of her ass against her cock. The human finally moved, bringing the phallus lower until it came to rest against a wet heat.

"Yeah," Annie gasped, "I'm 100% sure." Whether from fear that she would back out, or that Mia would, the petite girl jerked back and impaled her needful pussy on a cock that would frighten a mare.

Mia arched her human back and shouted in awe. Ever since she understood what love making was, she never thought that this day would come. What human would willingly mate with a centaur? The answer was wrapped tight around her tip, dousing it in juices, while the silky walls undulated around her like a suckling mouth. It was slicker than Annie's mouth, tighter too, and without any teeth to get in the way.

She had feel it more. Mia stepped forward, causing Annie to instinctively lock her muscles in resistance, and sank several inches of her shaft into the girl. Something gave her a slight pause, but it was quickly removed. A whimper made her stop, however.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," Mia quickly apologised, "I didn't..."

Annie cut her off, "No... no, it's fine. Just go as deep as you can, then give me a minute to get used to it. Okay?"

"Alright," Mia agreed and, cautiously, moved forward. She froze each time Annie grunted, but continued soon after. Eventually, her tip came to another barrier, though this one held its ground, "There, that's as deep as I can go."

"Jesus Christ," Annie rasped, barely able to catch her breath, "There's still so much to go."

"Yeah," Mia tried to hide her disappointment, though she could hear it in her voice, "But I can't go any deeper."

"...yes you can," Annie whispered and pushed back, groaning in effort.

"What're you... You can't be serious?" Mia went to step back and stop Annie from hurting herself further, but the girl moved quicker.

"I don't care what happens," Annie panted, "I want everything you can give me, Mia. Besides, you shouldn't even be able to fit inside me. So... maybe I'm special like that?"

"I doubt it," Mia mumbled, though she stopped trying to move away. The pressure increased, almost bending her rigid cock, when it finally gave way. The centaur squeaked in shock as she found herself lodged deep into Annie's womb. What should've been impossible had just happened. And it felt amazing.

"I-it's so deep," Annie stammered, "Oh god, I can feel you against my stomach."

"But I'm not all the way yet," Mia mourned, an unwelcome breeze brushing against her forlorn shaft. There was at least a foot to go, yet she had bottomed out further than anyone else could.

"Y-yeah," Annie shuddered, "I might've been a little gung-ho about that."

"No," Mia denied. Her cock pulsed, earning a sharp yelp from Annie, while her balls churned with their load and desire.

"Are you cumming already?" Annie asked, but went ignored as she was rocked by a sudden shove. Her breath hitched in her throat as her muscles all locked into place and her womb was stretched.

"I want to fuck you with everything I've got," Mia stated, thrusting her hindquarters as she pressed forward, sinking more of herself into her friend with every passing moment, "You're special, right, Annie? You can take it. Every. Inch."

"Ah fuck..." Annie cried out, voice trailing off into a crescendo of moans. It should hurt her, even kill her, but her sounds were unmistakably those of pleasure, "Mia..."

The centaur groaned ecstatically as she sucked on one of her nipples. She pinched and pulled on the other with her spare hand, heightening the pleasure her cock sent surging across her nerves. This feels right, Mia thought as she continued to sink her length into Annie's eager womb. Her entire form seemed to throb and hum with pleasure.

It wasn't just the sensations across her body. The way Annie's pussy felt was amazing, like the softest caress and a vice clamping around her at the same time, all the while covering every square inch of monstrous prick in her juices. Mia could see it in her mind, the sight of her cock spearing through a pussy that seemed much too small, its walls being spread wide around her girth, and the cervix - the last line of defence - breaking in the face of its sheer immensity. She could only guess how Annie felt.

Too big... too much... Annie could barely order her thoughts into more than a combination of the three words. Her entire body was being fucked, at least that's what it felt like. The sanctity of her uterus was long since defiled, replaced by the indominable length that stretched her cunt like it was made of rubber. And, while it could be a trick of her mind, it only felt like it was getting bigger.

"So... good..." Annie managed to slur. A shuddering cry poured from her lips when Mia's girth suddenly increased. She was past the medial ring.

"Why didn't I try this sooner?" Mia questioned the air while she switched nipples. Everything felt so good, not just her cock, but her tits and balls, her arms and legs, even her face somehow felt amazing. It was as if someone had replaced all other sensation with euphoria. She moaned around her breast, basking in the pleasure of her unorthodox body.

Wet sounds accompanied Mia's thrusts as Annie's snatch grew sloppier by the second. It clamped around her repeatedly, the insides rippling along her length. When Annie's breaths turned quick and shallow, her inner walls fluttered delicately, caressing Mia's pounding cock. The human moaned and yelled throughout it all, barely able to conjure words. Faint pleas for more wisped above the sensual sounds. Then a clap of flesh echoed throughout Mia's personal restroom.

She had hilted Annie. Every inch of her two-foot, throbbing black dick was buried inside the girl who stood over a head shorter than Mia. The sound resonating in the centaur's ears, seeming to tell her to make it come more. She reared back onto her hind legs, extracting almost a foot of cock, before slamming it back inside. Both shouted in blatant ecstasy.

With her new technique, the friction of her prick and Annie's cunt increased. Mia slid back, then rammed forward, forcing a short burst of the girl's juices to cascade onto the floor. Only instinct kept Annie's ass raised, her muscles forced to lock for fear of injury. Every time Mia thrust to the hilt, she felt her friend's delicious ass cheeks ripple against her underbelly. It was just another reason for her to keep fucking.

Mia wished she could see it, though. No matter how much pleasure that flooded her system, or the shameful sensations pervading her cock, she felt as though she was missing something. Most women and men could see their partners during sex, and watch their pussy be penetrated or see the cock driving deep into them. Mia wanted to see that, to get visual proof of how massive her cock was and how tiny Annie looked in comparison.

She had to settle for her imagination, however. Her creativity was vast, thankfully, allowing her to envision the scene quite clearly and burgeon her arousal even further. Someday, perhaps, she would find a way to enjoy the sight. However, for now, she had something far more pressing to keep her attention; the sense of pressure coiling in her two halves.

It was familiar from earlier, when she came. This was stronger, though. Where before she had felt the sensation was like that of a garden snake constricting a finger, this was better related to a python crushing its prey. Mia panted heavily, breath washing over her nipple, and bit into her breast to keep from screaming out.

"Fuck!" Annie exclaimed as, without any warning beyond Mia's tip flaring massively, a deluge of seed stretched her wider and poured into her penetrated womb. A pulse preceded each flood, seeming to rush through Mia's body to her cock. The centaur almost bit hard enough to draw blood as her climax prolonged itself by rocking her rear back and forth. Every sensation piled upon one another until she couldn't discern them from one another.

Sight, taste, smell, touch, sound... all translated into pleasure within the maelstrom of her bliss. Mia released her breast with a shrill cry when, unseen by her, Annie began to buck against the pulsating dick. The centaur couldn't complain, though, when it only made the harmony of sensations reach a primal roar that all but doubled the size of her next burst. The feeling of Annie's pussy was lost as the pressure became too much and Mia's seed spilled out into the canal.

"So hot," Mia moaned breathlessly when her orgasm finally ended. She stepped back and tugged her cock free of her friend's snatch, which reluctant freed it. A waterfall of thick, saccharine-like jizz followed soon after and spread across the floor. It slowed to a dribble shortly, though the flow was constant. Mia moved away from Annie to study her friend.

She was a mess. Annie's hair was dishevelled and fell around her in a fan, much of it now submerged in the continually growing pool of cum, her cheek was flat against the floor and her eyes were half-rolled back. After almost a minute, her legs finally gave out and her ass fell to the air, the flesh jiggling enticingly, with a lewd splash. Mia jerked back to avoid a barrage of semen.

Annie managed to regain enough cognition to roll onto her back. Mia gasped, then, as she finally the rotund middle that her friend turned lover now sported. It rippled with every shaky breath she took, making it apparent what stretched out the flesh. The semi-conscious girl brought her hands to it, rubbing the layer of cum into her taut skin.

"So... good," Annie breathed, smirking stupidly up at the ceiling.

"Annie, are you alright?" Mia asked, carefully stepping closer to nudge the girl with a hoof.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,800 Followers
12