Growing Needs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

"How about a little fun before bed?" Mia offered, recalling her offer to Annie.

"We don't have to," Annie declined, though her tone made it clear that she was more than willing.

"Come here," Mia chuckled, tugging the small girl close and hefting her up until they were eye to eye. The centaur licked her lips and gulped, eyes devouring the sight before her. Annie's plump lips were slightly parted, her head tilted back as if offering herself. Mia didn't linger and forced her tongue into Annie's mouth, their soft lips mashing together.

A moan echoed in their chests. Mia's hands kneaded her friend's glorious ass, urging the eager girl to grind against the much taller centaur's stomach. Wetness stained her abdomen, trailing down into her fur. Annie's scent superseded Mia's own as her cunt all but gushed in longing. The motions eventually caused Mia's hand to slip, one of her fingers sliding between Annie' cheeks to poke against her rosebud.

"Hmm, yeah," Annie moaned whorishly, wriggling her hips, "Finger my ass."

"Doesn't that hurt?" Mia breathed, her tongue trailing along her friend's neck, tasting her building sweat.

"Yes," Annie groaned, "But it's so good. Besides, you can do whatever you want with me. You won the bet, remember?"

"Oh yeah," Mia grinned, then bit into the nape of Annie's throat, before sucking hard, "Annie... I want you to make me cum inside you."

"Ah, ah," Annie shook her head, grinning playfully, "What's the magic word?"

"I wasn't asking," Mia growled and bit down, earning a sharp yelp.

"Y-yes... Mistress," Annie breathed, panting as her snatch continued to leak profusely against Mia's belly, "M-may I suck your cock?"

"Where's..." Mia swallowed back her response, "Do it."

Annie immediately set to work the moment she was put back down. She crawled under Mia, eyes fixated on the glorious cock that waited for her touch. It was only half-erect, but the veins were thick, and the head flared. She soon wrapped her hands around it, grinning as she had met an old friend. It was thicker than before, forcing her fingers to spread wide. Each vein was almost as thick as them.

"It's so huge," Annie moaned, breathing across the growing expanse. She reached down to her pussy and pushed three fingers inside, moaning at the lewd noise it made. Her mouth soon fell open and was filled with a cock beyond human ability. Just as before, the taste and musk raged through her senses, while the sight filled her with still more longing. She had to feel it all inside. It wasn't anywhere near as good otherwise.

The petite girl stroked the growing shaft as she fed more down her gullet. Her gag reflex didn't dare rear its disrespectful head, now fully aware of its place against the gigantic cock assaulting it. Lewd moans reverberated in her throat, vibrating around the prick. Her ears picked up Mia's own sounds of pleasure.

Annie had to make her cum. Not just for that cum - that delicious, thick, sperm-rich cum - but to hear Mia's voice cry out in ecstasy. She was becoming obsessed, she realised, however there were more important things on her mind than her growing addiction. That alone should have worried her. This wasn't simple lust, yet... all she wanted was to indulge in it more and more.

Her stomach rumbled ominously. She hadn't eaten in hours, all the food and cum long since digested. If Mia was growing so fast, then did that mean her cum was too? How much sperm would she... the thought died in Annie's head as her lips were forced to spread even further.

She was so caught in her own thoughts that she hadn't realised how far she'd come. The sheath slid past her lips, forced to do so as Mia moved forward. Annie grabbed her throat and stroked the bulge there. Mia's heartbeat throbbed through her skin, the veins of her horse cock pounding like war drums.

"Cum, Mistress," Annie begged, vocal chords working around the massive obstruction. Hardly any sound escaped her gag, let alone anything resemble human speech, "Cum in my stomach again, please?"

Mia screamed out in climax. She muffled it with her nipple, hefting her breast to her lips, and suckled powerfully on the rigid peak. Pleasure detonated across her nerves, each explosion building on the last as her cum galloped through her cock, every beat of her heart urging it to move faster and stronger. Annie was trying to speak again, her voice desperate to break through, but it only pleasured her more. The attempt died as a viscerally loud blast of jizz pounded her insides.

The centaur went rigid as she came. Her fingers dug hard and deep into her heavy tits, each one the size of her head, while she bit down on a nipple and screamed around it. Every surge of cum was a journey. Her awareness seemed to be everywhere, telling her everything that was happening in her body all at once.

Her jizz churned and bubbled in her testicles as more was produced by the second. It reached a boiling point, rising through her shaft, catching anything left over from the last release, before it widened her urethra to spill into the waiting receptacle. Mia's bliss ebbed and flowed with every burst. Her cock was bathed in a thick warmth and pleasured by Annie's constant moans.

"Fuck, fuck... swallow every drop... everything... Yes, Annie, suck it as well..." Mia moaned unconsciously around her nipple, as her hands resumed their movement. Even her tits felt better than ever, as if they were a hundred times more sensitive. Was this because of her growth?

The notion vanished as Annie slid away. Mia went to step forward, but a hand on her hind leg stopped her. Her cock was released into the open air, covered in cum and spit, just as another jet streaked forth. It splattered heavily against Annie's body. She felt tiny hands on her dick, stroking it excitedly as more and more of her thick, potent jizz spewed forth.

"Thank you, Mistress," Annie rasped after the seemingly endless tide dwindled and finished. Thick splashes accompanied soft pats as she crawled out from under Mia to stand before her, presenting a body painted in cum.

"Annie," Mia moaned at the display, watching her defiant cum refuse gravity's commands as it drooled sluggishly along Annie's doused form. Trails spilled over her cute tits and over her rotund belly, which looked as large, if not larger than earlier, despite so much semen being released onto Annie. "Beautiful."

"Thank you," Annie nodded, then turned around, presenting her disproportionately huge ass. It only had a faint handprint of cum on it, "Will you fuck me now, Mistress? I fucking need it so bad!"

"Why're you calling me that?" Mia asked, even as her cock jerked and let loose the remnants of her orgasm.

"I thought that'd it turn you on," Annie answered, looking back at the centaur. Her eyes remained locked on Mia's breasts. She was the perfect visage of a demure, submissive cum slut, "And it... it makes me so fucking wet. You have no idea."

"Really?" Mia queried and stepped forward, slamming a hoof with a command crack against her wooden floor, "Then you'd better help me understand. Get my cock in your pussy... slut." Mia's face burned as she said the words, though she wouldn't deny the sense of power they gave her. Annie was willing to be hers, at least for tonight.

"Yes, Mistress," Annie moaned the title and returned to Mia's cock. After a moment of positioning herself, she took hold of Mia's pulsating prick just below the tip and held it against her gushing cunt, "Whenever you're ready, ah! Mistress!" She cried as Mia charged forward, slamming into Annie until she came to her cervix.

"So... so deep!" Annie babbled, then yelled as the centaur pulled back, only to surge back inside, "My womb... Mistress, please, fuck my womb?!" Annie's words became slurred as her mind slowly degraded. Mia was enraptured with her own sense of pleasure at that moment, barely able to believe the searing moisture that surrounded her.

So soft and gentle, yet tight like a vice. She continued to thrust into Annie, driving almost a foot of cock into the petite girl. It was almost half her height and girth, yet it slid into her with ease. Mia worked her hindquarters, thrusting with all the power her might equine half possessed.

"I feel it!" Annie slurred, "My womb... you're gonna fuck my womb! Harder, Mistress! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck ME!" Mia grunted as she barged through her lover's cervix, driving several more inches into her body. It wasn't enough. Mia didn't stop. She sank inch after inch into Annie's tiny figure, stretching her uterus brutally until her sheath met those sopping wet folds.

"Hehehe... it's all inside..." Annie gurgled, barely coherent. Mia felt her pussy undulate around her monstrous length, urging to fuck harder and faster. Her mind and body had been at war for years, trying to acclimate to one another. Now her thoughts were extinguished, barely a flicker in her mind, while her instincts raged like a feral wolf.

Mia rutted Annie, treating as nothing more than a mare to be bred. She barely pulled back, yet her power was such that her sheath soon began to slide inside as well. The girl didn't show any acknowledgement, even as her ass clapped against Mia's body. Mia panted as she let her body have free reign.

"Gonna cum..." Mia gasped. Her cock throbbed wildly with every thrust, echoed in her balls, "Oh, fuck... gonna cum again! Inside... inside Annie's womb!" Her voice turned shrill as she shouted her bliss to the world.

When Mia came down, she stepped away from Annie's thoroughly abused form. She had fallen onto her back, bow-legged and face cast into a mask of utter ecstasy. Drool lined her cheeks and chin, mixed with tears. Small patches cum had begun to dry on her skin, though most of the rest was still a thick slop. Annie's belly had risen like a soufflé, standing out from her body. Somehow, despite the doubtless pressure inside, only a slow stream of cum leaked from her gaping cunt.

"Thank god, I'm satisfied right now," Mia mumbled as she picked up her friend and carried her to the bathroom to let her drain. The centaur was too exhausted to go to her room. She laid down beside her bathtub, in which Annie's cum drunk form laid, and almost immediately fell asleep.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers
12