Growing Needs Ch. 05

Story Info
Experiencing Some Normalcy.
5k words
4.57
29.1k
35

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

Author's Note: Requested by my reader, Sovietspyder.

***

Mia yelped as the automatic doors slid shut around her rump. She hastily stepped forward and sighed, looking back at her larger than life body, which had only grown further since last night. The centaur hadn't dared measure herself again, fearing how many inches she'd gained in just a few hours. At least she wasn't tall enough to hit her head on her home's ceiling... yet.

"Don't look so down," Annie pepped up, her small face peering out from beneath Mia's floor-consuming breasts, "We'll get you some new clothes, some food and then I can try out my top-secret massage."

"Let me guess, it involves my dick?" Mia asked dryly, though she couldn't resist a smile, "Come on, I'll have to pick out new stuff now." She ushered the petite human forth, while skittishly glancing around at the onlookers. Locals were used to a centaur walking through the mall, although not one that stood over eight-feet tall and had breasts as big as watermelons, which forced her present shirt to stretch futilely around them. The fabric didn't even graze her belly anymore.

Mia was almost relieved that she didn't need to wear any pants. It meant all the eyes that followed her sheath as she walked were insignificant to her, except for the girls that pointed to it and giggled. Their laughter reached Mia's ears without fail, and they always made her face burn. She ducked her head to avoid looking at them, but that only put Annie's hypnotic ass in view.

It filled her view despite being more than six-feet below her. Mia's gaze drifted between each cheek, watching one rise and fall, before the other mimicked it a moment later. When she stops, it looks like a heart, she thought tracing every curve with her eyes. The centaur forced her stare onto the stores, watching for the one place that would stock her clothes.

"Mia?"

"Hmm?" Mia looked around at the sound of her name and soon found the speaker, "Oh, hey Keira!" She waved her over, eager to have another friend around. One that wasn't constantly trying to get into her proverbial pants.

"What happened to you?" Keira gasped as she walked up to the centaur, leaning her head back to stare at Mia.

"Uh, still growing, I guess?" Mia shrugged.

"Makes sense," Keira muttered, looking her up and down with a critical eye, "But why'd your tits have to get so much bigger as well?"

"Pfft, you wanna hug 'em, I know it," Annie piped in, smirking knowingly at the athletic girl.

"Annie," Mia groaned, "So, what're you doing here anyway?"

"Looking for some new sports gear," Keira answered, "I take it you need new clothes."

"It's that obvious?"

"It is when your shirt looks more like a bra," Keira laughed and pointed to a sporting good's store, "That place sells really good spandex."

"I, uh, I'd prefer some normal clothes," Mia replied, nodding to her usual place.

"You're just gonna end up outgrowing them," Keira rolled her eyes. The centaur shrugged and walked to her normal store, her friends following close behind. They strolled through the plus-sized aisles, grabbing the loosest tops they could find.

"What about this?" Annie held up a sleeveless shirt with slits down the side, made to show off side-boob.

"I... think not," Mia chuckled, and picked up a more conservative vest. There were enough eyes on her without showing off unnecessary skin. She slung a few more shirts over an arm, then headed to the changing rooms, leaving her friends to peruse the store without her. The centaur paused and turned back to Annie, "Don't start anything."

"Who do you think I am?" Annie feigned a hurt expression, but she nodded nonetheless.

"Start what?" Keira arched an eyebrow, glancing between them, before stepping up to the centaur with a cocky smirk. She inhaled and released it in a sigh, moving slightly closer, "You smell good, Mia." The track star breathed in again, taking it in deliberately slow, as if sampling the finest bouquet or wine, or an intoxicating perfume.

"It's sexy," Keira commented.

"Uh, okay... see ya in a minute," Mia ducked into the room and shut the door, closing the two out. The roof was fortunately higher than average. She frowned and raised an arm, then sniffed at her armpit, further deepening her wrinkled brow. Nothing smelled different. Was Keira just flirting? She shook her head and hung her potential clothes on the rack, before pulling her tight shirt off with a sigh of relief. Her breasts bounced in their freedom.

The centaur looked at her reflection in the customary mirror. She couldn't see her face, or her shoulders, but her chest and sheath were in plain view. Her size did nothing to affect the shape of her breasts, each just as pert and full as when she was a teenager. Even without a bra, they sat upright, and her nipples poked out at the very peaks. If she was human, what man would be able to resist her? Not that it mattered.

She glanced to the door and listened closely. Mia's hearing was better than most, for reasons that none of her doctors could discern. The best that they could guess was that her human attributes had acclimated to her horse-half, somehow augmenting her senses. She breathed softly and listened to her friends, envisioning them.

Mia smiled at her reflection and began to try on her potential purchases. Men didn't interest her, that much was clear after her times with Annie. One of her hands groped her breast, fingers sinking deep into her supple flesh, as she recalled those instances in vivid detail. The centaur pinched her arm, silencing her thoughts.

"This had better not be a recurring thing," Mia grunted and rubbed the mark her nails had left, then grimaced at the sight of her sheath in the mirror, noting that her tip had peeked out. Even with Annie safely hidden behind a door, she still set her off. Mia ran a hand through her hair, finding that, much like her entire body, it had grown greatly. Her nails also desperately needed a manicure.

A girl's day out, she thought with a giggle. Mia couldn't remember the last time she'd had a day like that. High school was spent in and out of testing while avoiding attention, something that was impossible being what she was. She lowered her gaze to stare forlornly at the long shirt in her hands. It would be too small for her in a day if this growth spurt kept up, maybe within an hour. The centaur tossed it onto the bench that had no use for her.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Mia recounted the old proverb in her head, then chuckled under her breath. Whatever, she decided and pulled on another one. It was tighter than the last and was stretched taut around her chest, despite being the same size as those before it. Making lemonade was easier said than done.

Mia sighed as she set down the final top. They all fit, though that wouldn't last for long. It was strange, but she could practically feel her body growing. She rolled her shoulders, groaning at how the shirt clung to her breasts. There was no doubt that it'd be useless in a day.

"Might as well get a poncho," Mia sighed and put the other clothes on their hangers. She saw no reason to buy more than one, not when she'd only be back for more, "Hey guys!"

"Here!" Keira called and slung something over the door. Mia grabbed it and found that it was a spandex top.

"I told you..."

"If you're worried about your nipples, just put on some tape or something," Keira groaned, "Just put it on and see what you think."

"Fine," Mia sighed and removed her tightening shirt, then tugged on the new article of clothing. It was snug, conforming to her figure as if it were painted on her skin. She pulled on the front and found that there was still some give, though not much. The sleeves only just reached her elbows.

"Well?" Keira demanded smugly.

"It fits," Mia stated.

"I meant 'how does it feel'?"

"Alright," Mia shrugged and pulled on the other shirt. The idea of being outside with only something that tight didn't sit well with her, but at least it would work as a last line of defence, "Where next?" She inquired and stepped out. Keira stood beside the door, a bag in hand.

"Guess I'm a quicker shopper than you," she teased.

"At some point I won't even need to shop," Mia groaned and restrained herself from grimacing at the thought of what would inevitably become of her. Stop it, she snapped internally. Being a pessimist wouldn't help anything.

"Yeah," Keira mumbled and looked away, "Where next?"

"The cashier," Mia answered with a grin, "Then a café, I guess?"

"Sure. Where'd Annie go anyway?"

"Hmph!" Annie announced her presence as she leapt onto Mia's back and wrapped her arms around the centaur's stomach, hugging her tight, "Right here."

Mia pinched the bridge of her nose and turned back to look at the girl. She was smiling brightly, like a child on Christmas morning.

"You a ninja or something?" Keira sarcastically inquired as they walked to the lone cashier.

"Nope, just small," Annie answered and nuzzled against the centaur's spine, unable to reach anything else.

"How tall are you now, Mia?" Keira queried once they exited the store, looking up and down at Mia with a curious eye.

"Dunno," Mia answered, looking around at the passers-by. None of them made any effort to hide their astonishment, gawking at the half-equine, "Maybe nine-feet?"

"Fuck," Keira laughed, "Come on, I don't like the staring." She led them to a café. Mia breathed in the air, smiling at the aromas all mixed together. Sweetness and coffee, fresh baked bread, even the other people made the air smell better. A smile graced her lips. It was soothing just to breathe it in. Annie and Keira sat at a table, while a waitress moved chairs and tables around for Mia to join them. The server thankfully tried not to stare, though it was in vain. Mia gave her a small grin, glad that she at least tried. The waitress returned the expression.

"Anything you need, just let me know," she said and winked at the centaur.

"It's nice in here," Annie noted, looking around at the warm colours and charismatic atmosphere. The place radiated comfort.

"Yep, perfect for after long days of practice," Keira proudly, then turned her eyes onto Mia, "See anything you like?" She wriggled her eyebrows, leaning in close. Her cheeks were faintly red as well. Mia picked up a menu and perused the items on offer.

"Um, the carrot cake sounds good," Mia said.

"I wasn't asking about the menu," Keira winked.

"I want the chocolate cake and sundae," Annie announced smiling giddily at the selection. She licked her lips, "And maybe something else too." She added and fixed her eyes on the centaur, before scooting closer.

"How long have you guys been fucking?" Keira asked, bluntly.

"Um," Mia flushed a deep red, hunching her shoulders. She glanced to Annie, who shrugged.

"Only about two days," Annie answered, then waved down a waiter before Mia could say anything. As she placed her order, the girl's deft foot slipped from its shoe and brushed against Mia's body, brushing along where skin met fur. The centaur repressed a moan, biting her lip to do so. The connection between her two halves was strangely sensitive and sent gentle shocks of pleasure up and down her backs.

"Hmm," Keira murmured and made her own order. Her eyes glanced at Mia and thinned knowingly, "Hey Mia?" She continued after their waiter left.

"Yeah?"

"Am I hot?" Keira asked. She stood and walked to stand behind the centaur, then leaned down to wrap her arms around her, "I mean, would you fuck me if you had the chance?"

"I, uh... Um..." Mia's face seared hotly, like fire was licking at her skin. She looked to Annie for support, unsure of what to do. Were they in a relationship? Were they still just friends? The petite girl's face was set into a portrait of discontent. Her toes traced along Mia's belly, circling in small patterns.

Keira's hands slid along Mia's torso to find her breasts, "So soft," the track star sighed, sinking further to push her face into the centaur's neck, inhaling deeply, "so good..."

"Um, could you stop, please?" Their waiter requested as he set down their orders, looking away from Mia uncomfortably. Keira groaned and planted a soft kiss on the centaur's neck, running her tongue along the nape, then returned to her seat. She smirked at Mia and licked her lips. The flushed centaur lowered her gaze and whispered a soft apology to the waiter.

"What's gotten into you?" Annie demanded after shovelling a mouthful of cake and ice cream into her mouth. Her focus was on Keira, whose eyes remained adhered to Mia's face and body.

"Can it, pipsqueak," Keira snapped, "You already got at her, I deserve a turn."

"She's not yours to use," Annie retorted, scowling at the athlete.

"She is right here," Mia grumbled, idly poking at her carrot cake. They were nice enough to give her the entire dessert, though it held no interest to her. Her mind was detained with the mystery of why Keira was suddenly acting like another Annie. The two looked at her, lips parted and cheeks a blossoming rose colour. Keira sneered at the petite girl and moved closer to Mia, gesturing for her to lean down.

"I went commando today," Keira whispered into her ear, "Wanna feel?" She giggled and stealthily moved Mia's arm to her crotch, guiding the fingers along her shorts. When there was no response, Keira brought the oversized centaur's fingers to the waistband of her pants, then slid them past, pulling her down until Mia's lips parted in a gasp. The lithe runner grinned proudly.

It was muggy, like the most humid Summer day. Moisture surrounded her fingers like a cloud of wet heat, eliminating her own warmth and replacing it with the sultry blaze. The fabric was damp, almost soaked, and Keira's lips were soft and plump. Even a virgin would know that the girl was practically in heat. If not by the sheer heat, then the way her breaths shuddered, and her nipples poked out against her shirt.

Mia's own sex burned in want. Her sheath bulged against the floor, trying to eject her cock and take advantage of this lustful woman. The only thing that kept it at bay was Mia's inhibitions and her confusion. Keira was disciplined, she knew that from watching her run, or when she played any sport for that matter. Yet, here she seemed to embody the idea of a mare in heat. Mia glanced at Annie, whose attention was occupied for the meantime by her decadent desserts. It was very similar to their first time.

"Ladies, I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave. We cannot tolerate such behaviour," the waiter returned. His interruption could've been divine as he prevented Keira from pushing Mia's fingers inside. The centaur rose swiftly, yanking her hand free.

"I-I-I'm so sorry," Mia stuttered and trotted out. Her face made the sun seem like Pluto at that moment, as if it were ready to explode in her embarrassment. Worse, she was certain that her cock was partly erect. A convenient breeze confirmed her fears as the wind brushed along her sensitive glans. It ran along her balls as well, which churned and sloshed with her slow, deliberate gait. She'd hoped that, after yesterday, her libido would be at least slightly cowed.

She twisted her head around and glared at Keira. The athlete shrugged and offered an apologetic grin, while she laid a hand on the centaur's rump. Annie came up around the front, pouting. Chocolate smeared her face like a poorly applied lipstick. Mia chuckled at the girl but kept her silence.

"Well, that sucks," Keira fumed, "Wanna try another place?"

"You're just gonna try something again," Annie accused.

"That hurts," Keira mocked, "I'm not that kind of girl."

"Yeah, you are," Mia muttered and raised her right hand, regarding the slickness that coated a couple of her fingers. She wiped it on her shirt, though the scent drifted up into her nostrils. It was relentless, wafting from her dampened shirt. Great, Mia thought with a grimace.

"Let's go," Annie urged, taking Mia's hand, "I'm horny." She added with a wide smirk and a shimmy of her hips.

"Aw, come on guys," Keira whined and took Mia's other hand, "I know this great place. They don't even mind if you mess around."

"You just want to get into Mia's panties," Annie protested.

"Um..." Mia murmured.

"I know," Annie groaned, "My point still stands."

"And what're you trying to do?" Keira taunted. The small girl shied away and gripped Mia's arm tighter.

"Let's just go get something to eat," Mia sighed, "I could use a greasy cheeseburger then."

"The heart-clogging kind?" Annie inquired.

"Yep. McDonald's, here we come," Mia cheered and led the way, relieved that she had cut the tension, though she was more than certain that another type of tension remained. Annie kept close, pushing her hips against the centaur's leg, while Keira pretended to accidentally brush her head against Mia's breast as they walked. Why were they acting that way?

"Did you shower this morning?" Keira asked, sniffing the air.

"No... I forgot," Mia admitted, brushing some of her fur, "Is it that obvious?"

"No," Keira denied and inhaled once more, holding her breath, before releasing it reluctantly, "You just smell really, really good."

"You said that before," Mia noted, "What do I smell like, anyway?" She frowned, unable to tell what the athlete found so intoxicating about her scent.

"I dunno," Keira shrugged and took another breath, "You smell normal, actually. Maybe a bit earthy? More like a horse or something."

"Yeah," Annie agreed, "But there's something else."

"What?" Keira asked, nostrils flaring as she tried to discern what it was.

"Her cock," Annie giggled, slowing to walk beside the centaur's haunches. She was almost level with her underbelly, needing only duck slightly to peer at the swaying sheath that housed her beloved blunt object. And, just behind it, was the rotund orbs that housed her favourite source of protein.

"Really?" Keira joined her, ignoring Mia's disgruntled groans. The taller girl bent forward and ducked her head under Mia's equine half, peering at the massive sheath. She moved closer, walking with Mia's steps, then took a long breath as if she were about to dive underwater. The simile wasn't inaccurate either. The horse-girl's aroma seemed to part around her like waves, yet still so much of it flew into her nostrils and down her airways, where it pooled in her lungs. Keira felt that she could practically drown in the scent, just as her shorts were drowning in her desire.

"How was it?" Annie inquired, beaming victoriously.

"Whatever," Keira grunted and tore herself away, swallowing the lump that built in her throat. She wouldn't give any satisfaction to Annie. This was a contest after all; who could make Mia break first. Her lips tilted into an eager grin. The athlete fixed her gaze on Annie, holding the girl's eyes, and flicked her tongue across her lips. It was an action that her teammates were familiar with, one that meant she wouldn't be beaten.

It's a relay, Keira thought as they walked. First, she would get to the second runner, that being Mia's arousal, then she had to meet the next, which was bringing Mia to the brink, before dashing across the finish line. It'd be the true finish, she chuckled in her head, envisioning how utterly soaked her pussy was.

Keira shortened her steps to stroll behind the centaur. Part of her mourned the fact that Mia's rump wasn't human, leaving her unable to enjoy the view, though Annie more than filled that void. The lithe track star thinned her eyes at the petite girl's certifiable booty, following the cheeks as they rose and fell. But there was one thing that no human, man or woman, could offer. Mia's balls were big enough that they were plain to see even with her tails swishing from side to side.

"How much cum is in there?" Keira mumbled under her breath. She extended a hand and stroked one orb, realising that it easily outmatched her palm. It would overflow from her fingers if she held the whole thing. Keira bit her lip to keep a gasp of surprise from escaping as she felt the distinct sensation of fluid splashing against her hand.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12