Growing Needs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia yelped as someone's hand shot out from amongst the onlookers to rub at her sheaths. Their purpose was to protect her cocks, yet, almost in spite of that duty, she felt the touch as clear as day. She tried to glare at the person, but they faded into the crowd. The centaur released a sigh and continued to her class, all too aware of the many eyes locked onto her overfilled sack.

Like the college as a whole, the classrooms were designed to house entire legions of students at a time. Each was equipped with at least a hundred-and-fifty seats and desks, though Mia's lessons also featured a custom made desk for her use. The ceilings were lowered to make the most use of the other floors, giving Mia only a single foot of room. She didn't stop as she clicked along the hard floor to her desk. If she did, all she'd see were shocked and curious eyes.

She trotted to her place at the top corner. Her desk was attached to an arm that extended from the wall, with adjustable height and a small button on the bottom that would alert her teacher of any potential issues in progress. There'd never been a reason to use it yet, though she feared that, with how her libido and growth were developing, there soon might be. Even her elastic shirt felt like it was constantly being tested further and further.

Mia gulped back a whimper as she recalled how revealing her apparel was. The collar clung tight to the base of her neck, unyielding unless she actively pulled on it, while the black fabric and slim rubber stretched across her chest. Every inch of her breasts were defined against it. From the way her bosom swelled from her upper torso, filling out into full, perky teardrops, to how they encroached on her biceps.

Yet the material didn't even reach her bellybutton. Mia worriedly pawed at her naked stomach as she folded her legs to sit, feeling the powerful, yet softly defined muscle beneath her skin. She'd always been physically fit as a human, sporting a very similar abdomen, but her fitness had dwindled somewhat after the incident. Now it looked as though she hadn't gone a day with some exercise.

She had no complaints if her extreme growth spurt improved her physique. Since her first time running with her new form, she'd become almost wholly focused on that, foregoing any training for her arms. Her human-half had progressively softened over the years of neglect, though no one could tell. Even she had her doubts as she inspected her subtle muscle tone.

A very different sensation at her rear caught her attention. Mia shifted her hindquarters to try and remove it, then stopped as she realised her sheaths were being mashed into the coarse carpet. She bit down a whimper as discomfort and pleasure began to swirl together, slowly swelling within her over equipped sex. The centaur turned onto her side, baring her twin sheaths to the class. A symphony of gasps burned through her ears as she adjusted her desk.

The lecturer, Miss Harper walked in shortly after through a door at the front. She didn't look at her class yet, taking her time to organise her items and take a final look at the lesson plan, "Well," she began, lifting her lightly wizened face to the room, "Shall we... b-begin?"

No amount of public speaking or experience as a teacher could prepare someone to see Mia as she was then. In tandem with her students, she silently stared.

Mia, similarly, found herself enticed by the older woman. There was no arguing Miss Harper's appearance, even with the wrinkles she'd earned through her life. Full, yet short brown hair framed her visage, while her blouse strained against her healthy bust. Her skirt was left little leeway around her matronly hips and ass. Miss Harper's figure had lost a great deal of tone at her age, covering her in a soft layer. One that was undoubtedly more pronounced at her breasts.

"Miss Davies, please stay behind after the lecture. I'd like a word," Miss Harper cleared her throat, and turned to her whiteboard with a remote in hand. Mia only nodded, ears instantly at attention for the lecturers rich, British accent that was just shy of snobbish. It managed to hold a class and sensuality few American's could possess, one that many students openly tried to imitate. Mia included.

The centaur managed to look away as the lecture began. She surveyed the rest of the room, hoping that her classmates might focus on their studies, rather than her sudden explosion in height. That hope was sorely misplaced. Everyone only had eyes for her, no matter how their hands were poised for note-taking. Some managed to glance between the board and Mia, and even take occasional notes as they did so. Their gaze always lingered on her, however.

Mia trained her eyes on the whiteboard. Perhaps if she ignored them, they'd do the same after realising that she didn't think it was that big a deal. But it was, her mind argued. Her sheaths were on full display, and her quartet of balls sat heavily on the floor. Each orb had to be the size of a small soccer ball, yet her black, lightly-furred scrotum remained loose around them. Her body screamed excess.

Even down to the amount of fluid she produced. Mia's face scorched at the memory, while her heart throbbed harder, echoing within her nipples and lower-half. Her classmates began to whisper amongst themselves, eyes still completely fixated on her. Beneath the murmurs, she caught a faint groan rom her shirt and glanced to it. The centaur bit her bottom lip to keep herself quiet.

Being so close to her heart, her nipples had a direct flow of her desire. They plumped out further and further with every jolt to her lust, shoving against her rigid shirt to be freed. Mia hastily reaffirmed her focus on Miss Harper and her notes, copying as much of the lecture as she could, whether it was useful or not. Her classmates continued to mutter to one another, however, clearly staring at her breasts.

She hunched over, trying to conceal them from view. All that did was mash them into her arms, highlighting their sheer size and sending a sharp rush through her system. Mia inhaled at the sensation and quickly relaxed. Her breasts fell into their natural place within her shirt, despite it barely qualifying as such. The murmurs dampened at a sharp ripping sound.

Miss Harper turned to inspect it. All eyes were on Mia without distraction, each pair zeroing in on her chest and the abundance of flesh that was unwillingly displayed. Her shirt had torn under the weight of her breasts, opening a great rend in the supposedly resilient elastic. The tear only went across the front, stopping at her underarms, and extended down the tops of her tits. It came to a fortunate, almost planned end just before her dusky pink areolae came into view.

"Woo!" Someone cheered to a chorus of applause.

"Tyler!" Miss Harper snapped, her voice carrying over his praise to silence it in an instant, "Do... do you need to go change, Mia?"

"Um," the centaur bit her lip, staring down at the large hole in her shirt. It revealed everything from her collarbone to the ends of her breasts, leaving her engorged nipples vaguely covered. She could see several pairs of eyes all affixed to her naked flesh in her periphery, shamelessly basking in the view. Despite herself, her cocks both throbbed powerfully and pushed against her sheaths, "I... I'm fine. J-just ignore me."

"If you're sure," Miss Harper frowned in worry, though her gaze was just as enamoured by the view as everyone else's, and turned back to her lecture. Mia glanced to her side and saw a group of girls eyeing her deviously, all wearing the same smirks she saw in movies, the ones that promised mischief. She recognised one of them as Bella, the local 'bimbo' of the college. And a notorious slut.

She'd tried and failed to sleep with Mia during the centaur's sophomore year. The denial hadn't sat well with her, leading the bimbo on a tirade – that had yet to end – against the half-equine and her friends. Few people bought into her propaganda, the four that did formed a circle around Bella. They were known as either the life of a party, or the killer, since Bella seemed unaware of the concept of sharing or boundaries and her followers modelled themselves after her.

None of them stared at her chest like the others. They were, however, utterly fascinated by a sight near her hindlegs. Mia took less than a second to understand what they were fixated on. She glimpsed Bella licking her plump, bright red lips. The blonde bimbo didn't notice, or didn't care that Mia was looking at her as she moved a hand across her body. Mia followed it, her own gaze tracing Bella's incredibly curvaceous figure.

It was common knowledge that Bella had implants. The rumours that started had been short lived, as she confirmed them for all to hear when someone asked her. She had no shame from what Mia could determine. The bimbo's wardrobe had nothing but outfits that complimented her notorious title, from slutty schoolgirl ensembles to something that a stripper would wear. She barely stayed within the realms of public decency.

On that day, she wore a simple vest and skirt. For others, that would be revealing enough to entice the desired eye. For Bella, she left very little of her bronze tan to the imagination. Her neckline ended near the peak of her breasts, presenting several inches of her implanted cleavage, while the hem hung just past her nipples, not even covering the bottom halves. Bella's legs were hidden under the desk, but Mia could see the skirt she wore.

It looked as if it'd barely reach over her ass. The smallest step and her pussy would be flashed to everyone around her. She had to be wearing panties, otherwise the bimbo would have been escorted from campus long ago, though Mia doubted they were anything less than a thong. The centaur jerked her vision back to Miss Harper as Bella's hand slid under that tiny skirt.

The worst part of it was that Mia was all too aware of the pressure building in her sheaths.

12