Growing Needs Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its seal was put to the test an instant later when Mia erupted. In one instant, Ms. Grace's belly was just a thin layer around Mia's cock, the next it rounded into a drooping sphere that wobbled on the way down to the floor. Each spurt disfigured the teacher's lower half, spilling out into her stretched out belly and pushing it further and further until it flattened out on the slimy floor. It pushed her up against Mia's barrel, yet the centaur didn't budge.

Her orgasm locked her into place. Neither heaven nor hell would move her, let alone any force on Earth, as she planted her fists into the wall, crushing handfuls into dust as pleasure ricocheted off every nerve in her massive body. Whole classrooms of students would fit inside Ms. Grace's inflated belly, yet it couldn't budge the centaur, the flesh squishing out to consume more of the floorspace. All the while the other cocks hosed everything in reach.

"Enough," Mia said and the flow of semen sputtered to a stop, "I'm not letting you off that easy." Her balls rumbled while her ass throbbed, prostate working overtime to make up for what it perceived as a completed orgasm, mixing fresh sperm with the leftovers. Veins throbbed across their enormities, pulsing larger with every heartbeat, as they swelled up to rub against Mia's puckered anus. Though slight, the added sensation was enough to drive her into action.

"Turn around," Mia grunted and turned the human around, using the pre-cum below, "And brace yourself."

Mia's body was an incredible machine. With just a thought as to what she wanted, the muscles in her crotch flexed, lifting her behemoths to level out with her teacher's rear. They, then, pulled together like missiles locked on and zeroed in on their target. The flares kissed Ms. Grace's sopping folds, each one fatter than her entire body, and pushed. It defied all laws of what student or educator understood about physics, but that was Mia's life for almost a week. She didn't pay it any more than a cursory wonder as she stretched the human sex toy open.

Though slow, her conquest was endless. Inches turned to feet which barged through Ms. Grace's delicate cervix, and triggered an orgasm in the woman, then shoved against her semen inundated stomach. Relentless pressure forced it back whence it came, globs of jizz splattered over the teacher's front, too thick to flow properly even as Mia applied more force. Every step of the way, Ms. Grace fought to pleasure the centaur as her pussy struggled against the girths.

"So tight," Mia said softly from far above, yet her voice carried throughout the gym, "I knew this is what you wanted. Why else would you squeeze so tightly?" It wasn't a choice to be that snug. No one on Earth, no matter their training or claims to fame in stretching themselves, would be anything but a second skin around Mia.

Ripples passed through the human's passage. Untrained patterns that irked little spikes in pleasure and pulled the inhuman shapes deeper, stretching her the further they went as her cunt neared Mia's knots, while the foot-long spines puffed out and sought every trigger for bliss. They breathed with the centaur's heartbeat, shrinking and growing, shifting position as she ground deeper. Orgasms stacked upon each other collided in a beautiful mix of cosmic bliss.

The human truly was nothing but a sex toy. Her arms locked into place around the hole Mia had made, though it was her belly that kept her from sliding away, even as three distinct visages bulges pushed clear through the other side of the wall. Semen continued to plop from her lips and onto the shapes. Ms. Grace's only conscious act was to squeeze around Mia's shafts with all her might.

Mia, for her part, used her front legs lodged in the wall to pull herself onward. By all appearances, she had mounted the woman. Long before her lengths were exhausted, Mia reared back. All her weight focused on her hind legs, crushing the floorboards, as she lunged forward. Ms. Grace screamed and gargled on cum, her pussy clamped down on the equine members and invited them deeper. Their girth stretched her entire feet until her plump ass connected with Mia's crotch.

That's it, she was locked in place. Any chance at escape evaporated like the fumes of Mia's wasted pre-cum, its smoke so dense and rich with her stench that it devoured any other scent as it spilled into the open. Mia gave up on thought for the moment and fixated on the sensations that bombarded her.

While her three cocks made it impossible for every square inch of them to experience the heat and wetness was no sublime. What's more, her shafts rubbed together as they throbbed with her rising heartbeat, grinding as they pushed in from different angles, feeding pleasure to Mia in droves. Semen by the gallon churned in her balls, so strong they pushed against the flesh and upped the stimulus. Mere minutes after her thrusts began, their rhythm vanished.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard. This is your fault. You stopped me before. Oh god, it's so good," Mia moaned, digging her hooves into the wall. Even as she fucked her new cum-dump, the sensations of growth raged, a constant feeling of fingers working over her every cell in a lurid massage. The shirt creaked, so tight every facet of her figure was obvious through it.

"Take it. Fucking take every drop," Mia said and rammed into her teacher one last time, hips twitching in rapid jabs as her shafts filled out. Squelches filled her ears as Ms. Grace's decimated cunt squeezed and squirted around the three cocks, the sounds growing with every inch they gained, before Mia's scream rattled the entire building. A noise like rushing water through clogged pipes backed her voice. Buried under the sounds was Ms. Grace as she inflated to greater heights and widths.

Mrs. Morgan startled at the sound of what was either an earthquake or a banshee with a megaphone. Looking from her office window, which oversaw most of the campus, she found the source and paled; a balloon the colour of caucasian skin bloated through the gym wall, facing toward the main building. Above it, two massive hooves were hooked in, and higher still were equally large hands. The holes widened and she caught a glimpse of pick hair, before it was blocked by a similarly toned nipple. She called for an evacuation and headed out to inspect.

As she approached, her perspective changed. From her office, the belly had been huge, yes, but it seemed almost manageable, now looking upon it from the ground and mere metres away, she was struck by how puny she seemed. For all her authority on campus, all the power she held over the students and faculties, she was just an insect next to the ever voluminous belly. She backed away as it devoured the ground and damaged the building further. The wall caved elsewhere and out poured the thickest sludge she'd seen.

"Mia!" Mrs. Morgan shouted when she entered, losing her heels in the slop. For how slippery it felt, it was just as sticky. She gawked at the centaur, a student she'd hoped for attract others - and it did. The colour returned to her face, stronger than ever, while her entire body burned. Her mouth wouldn't shut, but she couldn't decide whether to breathe through it or her nose. Either way, the musk clouded her senses.

"Dean Morgan?!" Mia squeaked upon looking down, her cum receptacle swelling faster, "Um, uh, I can explain. Um, Ms. Grace? A little help?!"

"So full," the once coherent teacher slurred, leaving the centaur to think for herself. Mia backed away, a single knot of her right cock slipped free and sprung a leak. Drops the size of buckets forced Mrs. Morgan to the ground.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, um, I'll just finish up and leave. My balls are about half empty I think."

"Half?" Dean Morgan sputtered and looked to the sextet of spheres gathered in a tight sack of black, leathery flesh. They were still the size of cars and Mia claimed they were half empty? A shudder ran through the ultimate authority present and her hands jerked to her crotch, "Give it to me..."

Mia said nothing and just stared for several seconds, as if uncertain what she heard. Then her cocks pulsed and a smile bloomed on her lips.

12