Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 02

Story Info
Naive wife learns more about sex.
2.4k words
4.23
187.1k
9

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers

Chapter 2: Annie

Chapter one told you about the circumstances that led to my first affair. After I slept with my husband's friend Bob, our sex life began to change more rapidly. Tom had already had his second little fling. I was now 24, married for 5 years with three kids. I still had my cheerleader figure, 5-8, 135, 36d-27-37, long legs, brown hair and green eyes. I knew by this time that I was very attractive to men and that I was considered very pretty as well. Earlier I had lacked confidence in myself. Tom kept encouraging me to sleep with other men. I hadn't done it again, but we fantasized about it all the time. He asked me what I thought of various guys and then had me pretend I was fucking them as we made love. It got him incredibly turned on!

It was during this time between my first and second affair that we introduced sex toys into our marriage. Tom wanted to watch me fuck somebody, but I was not at all interested in doing that. He would have me masturbate and watch me, having me tell him a fantasy about another guy fucking me (usually a named friend of ours) as I masturbated myself with my fingers. One night he suggested that I use something to put in me as a substitute for a cock. He suggested a banana, but we didn't have any. We did have some cucumbers!

Tom told me to wait while he washed one and then he returned to the bedroom. As I fantasized out loud about having another guy, he began to play with my cunt, rubbing the cucumber around the opening and against my thighs. I was actually beginning to want it in me! I was pretending it was our neighbor. He was a nice guy whose wife had left him with two kids. My hips were pumping slowly as I lay on my back. Tom was rubbing my tits and my cunt. Slowly he pushed the cucumber in as I talked about Herb, the neighbor. It was like I could see and feel his cock going into me! It really felt great!

As I rubbed my clit, Tom slid the cucumber in and out of me. He was jacking off with his other hand while I described Herb fucking me. Tom came quickly, but I needed more. He continued to pump it in and out. Then he pulled it all the way out. I opened my eyes and said, "What are you doing? I'm almost there!"

I had barely spoken when I felt it going back in. Tom had another cucumber, this one much bigger! It was so big, that I couldn't take it at first. I told him no, just use the first one. But he slowly pushed it in and out, giving me more and more each time. I didn't like what was happening, but I wanted to cum, so I let him continue. This one was as big around as a beer can, and well over a foot long. My hips continued to pump automatically. After just a few minutes I was taking it all in except a few inches that Tom held onto. I really let go and started calling Herb's name begging for his cock! Tom got hard again and put his cock in my mouth, I sucked him and fucked that big cucumber until we both came!

Tom told me that he wanted me to do that with him and another guy for real. I told him no way, fantasy would have to be enough. We repeated that sexual fantasy many times, with many objects. Once we used a large ring bologna. It was much better as it flexed like a real cock. It was big and thick and I could have as much length as I wanted. Also it was curved, like Bob, the only guy I had fucked besides Tom. I would kneel on all fours and Tom would ram it in and out while I sucked his cock. It drove him wild to think of me having another guy in me from behind as I sucked him. This kind of fantasy play made our sex life together better than ever before. Tom went wild over my stories and I enjoyed thinking about other guys. Eventually a rubber cock shaped dildo replaced the vegetables and bologna.

Tom continued to tell me that he wanted me to have sex with another guy, but I felt satisfied with our enhanced sex life. It was almost a year after my first affair when we had a picnic for all our friends at our house. We had a keg of beer by the pool, beautiful sunny afternoon and lots of people. I had a bikini on and I knew I looked good. The party went on into the night. I had a lot to drink. I had struck up a conversation with Dave, a teacher who worked with Tom. Dave was a black man, 6-4, broad shouldered, short beard, probably about 40. We lay on the living floor and drank and talked. Tom said hi occasionally, but kind of avoided us. We were drinking tequila sunrises and ran out of orange juice. I

told Tom I was going to get more juice. Dave said he'd drive me to the store and Tom said OK. After we got the juice, Dave and I sat in the car for just a minute. He kissed me and I let him put his hands on my breasts. I had put on a pool dress so he didn't actually touch them. I said, "That's enough!" and pulled away. When we got back, everybody was getting ready to leave. It was well after dark and the party was moving to another house for those who wished to continue. Tom said we should go too. As we were getting ready to leave, he asked me if I had done anything with Dave while we were at the store. I said absolutely not, acting a little mad. He said, "Go ahead if you want, I don't mind." I told him we just talked. As we were getting ready to leave, Dave said, " Ride with me Annie" Tom just waved me off with him, so I got into his car. There were a couple other people there too, so nothing happened. We just continued to talk.

I was pretty drunk by this time, and when we got to the other party, there were a lot of people I didn't know there. Tom was talking with other people, so I continued to talk with Dave. After what Tom had said, I began to think about Dave sexually. He was almost 15 years older than I was and black. This was way out of bounds for my conservative past. Somebody started passing around joints and we smoked and drank. I went to the bathroom and as I returned, I sat on Tom's lap for a minute. He asked me if I was ready to fuck. I smiled and said, "You bet"

He said "Dave?" I didn't answer, but gave him a negative look. He must have misunderstood because he then asked me if I was ready for both him and Dave. I made it clear I was not! I went back to the other room and Dave started talking with me again.

By now it was after midnight and I was stoned. I remember going into the bedroom with Dave and lying down. I had changed before we left and had on jeans and a tee shirt. I know we talked about my problems with Tom. Dave kissed me and I kissed back. He put his hands under my shirt and undid my bra. I found my hands at his zipper and undid his pants. We kissed and fondled each other.

I remember nothing after that! Tom told me that we were in the bedroom for over an hour and he was going to come in, but one of the other guys said he shouldn't. The other guy checked the room and told Tom not to go in. After about 15 minutes Tom said he couldn't wait anymore and came in. He found the room very dark. Dave and I were on the bed lying next to each other fully dressed. My top button on my jeans was undone. He whispered it was time to go. We stumbled out the door and left shortly after.

When we got home, Tom asked me if I fucked Dave. I said "No way", we kissed a little and he might have felt me up a little, but that was all. Tom asked me why my panties were so wet, and I told him the kissing probably turned me on. The truth was I couldn't remember! I do know that Tom was really turned on and we had HOT sex that night and the rest of the weekend. I also know that I think I might have fucked him and just blotted it out. Tom talked with Dave a long time after and although Dave didn't say directly, he did lead Tom to believe that he had fucked me that night. After the way Tom got so horny talking about me doing it with Dave, I wished and hoped I had! Again I was both angry and pleased.

A couple weeks later Tom was off to summer school camp again for two weeks. During the past few months I had been gardening beside the house, next to Herb's driveway. He worked afternoons and had been spending the mornings working on his car in the driveway. It was the sunny side of the house and I often wore a two piece or bikini bathing suit as I worked in the garden. We began to talk as we worked side by side. We talked about his wife who had left him. We talked about Tom and me. I told him about my one time affair and about what had happened or maybe not happened with Dave a couple weeks earlier. It was like talking to a friend. I never felt a sexual thing when we talked. I did fantasize about him in bed with Tom though.

The day after Tom left for summer school, I took my kids to the oldest one's little league game. Herb's boy played on the same team. After the game we went for pizza, kids and all. We laughed and the kids played and we all had a ball. About 9:30 that night Herb called me and said he had his kids asleep and would I mind if he came next door for a while. I said sure come on over, mine are in bed too! He arrived and we sat on the couch and talked a bit. I got a bottle of wine out and we played some video games, lying on some big overstuffed pillows in front of the TV. I was just having fun and enjoying my freedom. Nothing sexual had occurred to me. Then Herb kissed me!

It was like a lightening bolt! It sent waves through me. I kissed him back and I knew what was going to happen. I could feel a sense of power and control over Herb. I knew he hadn't had a woman in a long time, since his wife had left him. There was a sense of desperation present in his voice and his movements. He kept kissing and probing my mouth with his tongue. His hands went to my breasts, squeezing and massaging them through my bra and tee shirt. He reached for my bra, pushing my tee shirt up and said, " Can I? " I said "Oh Yes!" There was no doubt in my mind what I wanted!

He loved my breasts. They are full and round, with nice hard nipples. His wife had almost no tits at all, very flat chested and really thin. He later told me he almost came when he saw and touched mine that first time. As he played with my tits, I unzipped him and grabbed his cock in my hand. He was very hard and about 6 or 7 inches long. About the same as Tom. I stroked him a few times as I pulled his pants off. I was the one in charge! I was controlling this whole scene! I felt a sense of power over him, but also a sense of helplessness because I couldn't stop if I had tried.

Herb rolled me over on my back and pulled my jeans and panties off one leg and part way down the other. He couldn't wait long enough to take them all the way off and I didn't care! I lay there with my back on the pillows, my shirt and bra pushed up over my tits and my legs wide open for him. His touch melted me from the inside out! He played with me a little and kissed my breasts and started moving down my stomach toward my cunt. I pulled him back up over me, took his cock in my hand and guided him into me. He thrust and pumped like a wild man!

I was wet and slippery so his immediate pounding didn't hurt. He was so excited! I felt that strong sense of power over him, knowing it was me that had driven him out of control. He moaned, breathed very hard and ragged and came in less than a minute! As he laid on me he said, " It's been so long!" He then kissed and played with me, apologizing for not being able to keep from cumming so soon. I really didn't mind. The feeling of being able to make him feel that way was satisfaction enough!

Herb called the next morning to say he was sorry and to see if I was OK. I was happy and proud of myself and told him so. He said it was fantastic and he really loved it. He wanted to know if I was going to tell Tom. He knew about Tom's desire for me to fuck somebody else. I told him I didn't think so, at least right away. He seemed relieved. This was step 2 in my sexual growth. I had discovered the power of my sexuality!

SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers