Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 07

Story Info
Wife's sexual adventures continue
3.7k words
4.38
85.8k
6
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers

I had submitted to my husband’s desire to watch me sleep with another man! We had arranged for a night with Herb, one of our old neighbors’s that I’d slept with before. He had no idea Tom would be in the next room watching! Friday night arrived! Herb had called earlier to say he would be there by 11:15. Tom and I got there at 9:00. We checked into the rooms and fixed the doors between the rooms with some tape so they couldn’t be locked. There were two beds in my room and the one farthest from the door could be seen best with the least opening of the door. Tom said to be sure that was the bed we used. He was so hot! After that, I took a shower, got myself all ready for Herb, dressed in the garter, stockings, high heels and bra, but no panties! I presented myself to Tom for approval! He almost came looking at me! I got on my knees and took his hard cock out of his pants and started sucking. He exploded in seconds! He kept saying, "Don’t get any on your clothes!" as he pumped into my mouth. I swallowed a little, but spit out most of it and rinsed my mouth in the bathroom. I kissed Tom and went back to my room to wait.

About a half-hour later, Herb knocked on the door. His eyes popped wide open when he saw my outfit! He kissed me hard, his hands grabbing my ass and pulling me tight against him. He ran his hands all over me! I felt his hard cock beneath his pants and as I did, I remembered Tom was watching. I pulled Herb into the room where I knew Tom could see us. We kissed again and again, hands all over each other.

Herb surprised me by saying he didn’t want to do it yet. He wanted a shower and a change of clothes. I then noticed he had thrown some clothes on the floor when he came in. He said he wanted this to be like a real date! He undressed, I stroked him a couple times, but he didn’t want me to get him too excited. I watched him start his shower, declined his offer to join him, and slipped out to check on Tom. He was there and gave me the OK sign. When Herb was out of the shower and started dressing. I said, "What do you think you’re doing? I just got you undressed!" He said, " I’m taking you down to the lounge for a drink! I have to play the game and get you liquored up before I seduce you!" I said, " Herb, I don’t have anything to wear, I just brought slacks and a blouse." He looked at the closet and grabbed my raincoat. He said, " This is perfect!" The thought of sitting in the lounge in a garter and stockings shocked but thrilled me too! I thought of Tom, but he would have to figure out what to do on his own. Herb finished putting on a tie and slipped the coat over me, kissing my bared nipples as he wrapped the coat around me. This was the same raincoat I had worn when I went to his house naked one night. We were out the door and in the elevator a moment later! I was into this role and committed to playing it all the way through!

My head was spinning! The last thing I needed was a drink! In the elevator, Herb reached under the raincoat as he kissed me. His hand slid to my cunt and felt my nakedness! I know I was wet because when he brought his hand back, he touched his fingers to my lips and I could smell and taste it! I was ready to fuck right there! The doors opened and we walked to the lounge. It was crowded, dark, but very sophisticated looking. Big overstuffed chairs around low tables, subdued lighting, very elegant looking and so comfortable. We got a table with a couple chairs near the corner, away from the bar. Herb was very attentive, frequently kissing me. We ordered drinks, and Herb pulled his chair next to mine. Because the chairs were so big and wide, he had to reach across the arms to touch me or kiss me. It was soon obvious to others around us that we were lovers. The lounge was filled with mostly men. Probably business guys staying late after work on a Friday night.

Whenever we kissed, we had to lean toward each other and rise up over the arms of the chairs. When I leaned back into my chair, I realized that my raincoat would creep up as I leaned back. The stockings were easily revealed! I began to look around and saw that I was getting glances from some of the men at other tables nearby. We had another drink and I saw Tom across the room at the bar. He turned away and looked into the mirror behind the bar. I could see him smiling. I pulled my legs up under me on the chair and leaned over the arm to kiss Herb. He reached into my raincoat and felt my nipples, squeezing them one at a time with his hand. I leaned back and saw several smiles from the table next to us. My raincoat was just above my knees, with no sign of a dress or skirt showing. I straightened one leg down over the front edge of the chair and reached to the table for my drink. The raincoat slid up to mid-thigh when I leaned back and I left it there. I was flushed and excited by the looks I was getting!

Herb finally saw my leg and laughed, "You keep on surprising me! That must be a magical raincoat!" He was pleased that the other guys could only look and wish they were going to get what he was going to get. I felt good that he was proud of me. I could see Tom once in a while and he was always smiling too! I was getting a sense of pride and pleasure from the little show. I left my leg stretched out, placed my drink down and then leaned over to kiss Herb’s neck. I lingered there on purpose, knowing that my raincoat had ridden all the way up. I had felt the bottom of it slide over the ends of the garters and I knew it was just above the tops of my stockings, almost revealing my right cheek! Holding that position, I looked toward the mirror behind the bar for Tom. Instead I saw several guys near us actually standing up to look down at my leg. My stomach flip-flopped and I suddenly felt really hot!

I was ready! I told Herb it was time to go. He smiled and started to get up. As I got up, I turned back toward the front of the chair, leaned way back and brought my other leg out from under me, stretching it toward the floor too. My raincoat stuck to the upholstery and stayed way up revealing the tops of both stockings to those close enough to see past the table. As I sat up and slid off the chair my raincoat actually came all the way up to my hips. When I stood up, the guys directly in front of me got a quick flash of my pussy. I didn’t do it on purpose, but I knew what was happening and I made no effort to conceal myself. As the raincoat dropped back down, Herb laughed again and said, " You flirt! You’ll owe me for that one!" I smiled at the guys at the table in front of us as we left and they all quickly looked away, embarrassed that I seemed to have caught them looking! I glanced toward the bar as we walked out, but Tom was already gone.

The ride up the elevator was just like the ride down! Herb was stroking the front of my pussy and kissing my neck. We got to the room and went inside. Herb slipped my raincoat off as I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his tie off. He pushed me back on the bed, (the right one!) and began to kiss me all over. He told me several times that he was shocked by my show in the lounge, but he loved it. I know I asked him if he thought I was a slut and he told me I was just a sensuous woman. He said I had the kind of body that most men would love and I should be proud of it. He also said Tom was a fool not to take better care of me! At the time I laughed to myself, thinking Tom was really taking good care of me considering what I had done to him! Herb moved down to my cunt and started playing with me with his tongue and fingers. I kept myself turned so that Herb’s back was toward the door where Tom was watching us.

Although I tried to keep myself visible to Tom, sometimes I just got carried away and didn’t even think of Tom. I was wet and hot and I wanted Herb. He moved back up and I undid his belt and took his pants off. He lay back on the bed and I went to work on his cock! After a few minutes, I slid up to his chest, straddled his hips and guided him into me as I lowered myself down on him. I couldn’t see Tom as my back was to the door, but I knew he could see us. After a couple minutes of slowly rocking, raising my ass up and down so Tom could see Herb slide in and out of me, I turned us slightly sideways so he could see my profile as I rode Herb faster and harder! From our fantasies, I knew Tom was getting off on this view!

I was slightly drunk, my head full of erotic visions of the guys in the lounge watching me, Tom behind the door jacking off and Herb’s cock deep inside me! I felt torn between the images I had of myself, bad girl or sex goddess? Slut or loving wife, pleasing her husband? Was this for me or for Tom? Did Herb really like me or was I just a substitute for his ex-wife? Was Tom going to love me more after this? As I got further into my own mind, I just blotted out everything except my immediate physical responses! I started to cum, moaning and crying and ramming myself onto Herb’s cock, trying to drive it all the way into me and force everything else out of my mind! I came continually for at least a minute, and then Herb moaned and pulled my hips down hard, pumping himself deep into me. He pulled me onto him so hard; I could barely move myself on him as he came. We kissed, and played with each other for a few minutes and fell asleep. Tom told me later that he had jacked off watching us and then grabbed a pillow and lay on the floor next to the door so he would hear us when we woke up.

I fell sound asleep almost immediately. When I awoke, I felt Herb next to me, still sleeping. I went to the bathroom and when I returned Herb was sleeping like a rock. I went to the door where Tom was, opened my side and pushed his door open just a little. He was just dozing on the floor and woke as soon as I reached in and touched his face. He smiled and kissed me as we lay face to face in the doorway. He touched my tits, still in the half bra, told me I was wonderful and that he wanted me so bad he could hardly stand it. He said he couldn’t believe what I did in the lounge! I asked if he was mad or thought I was too slutty. He told me he loved me for letting my sexuality loose! Then I kind of slid him upwards so I could reach his cock through the door. In only a few strokes, I felt his warm wet cum shoot over my hand and wrist. I was so pleased with myself! I had made Tom love me again! I felt no more guilt for the rest of the night! I went back to the bathroom and washed my hand, returned to bed where Herb was still sleeping. After I crawled next to him and put my arms around him, he began to wake. I was excited and hot after jacking Tom off and seeing how pleased he was. I wanted more! I knew Tom was still watching. I turned the light beside the bed back on and slid under the covers. Herb got hard in a few seconds. We played a little bit and Herb rolled me onto my back. I kicked the covers onto the floor so Tom could see us. Herb got between my legs and slid his cock up to my cunt. I was still wet from earlier and he slipped in easily. We fucked slowly and deliciously for a long time. I put my legs over his shoulders as he moved in and out. I spread my legs as wide as I could, holding onto my calves for support and putting my feet as high in air as I could. I was totally opened up to Herb’s cock! I drew my legs up tight against my breasts and squeezed my thighs together tightening my cunt around his cock. We went on forever! Herb rolled me over and pulled me up on my knees, pushing his cock into me from behind. I turned so Tom could see my breasts hanging down and moving as Herb pounded into me! It was great! I knew Tom was playing with himself! I was actually getting two men off at the same time I was cumming myself! I knew I was good at this! I knew they both liked it and wanted me so much. Herb came in me hard and deep! Pushing and grinding himself into me as he grunted and groaned in orgasm.

It was the middle of the night, but neither of us was sleepy. Herb suggested a shower. I hesitated because Tom wouldn’t be able to see us, but I knew he would want me to do it so I agreed. We stood together, wet and soapy in the hot water. Our hands slid all over each other. I washed his balls and cock, got on my knees and licked and sucked him. He washed my tits and cunt, pushing his fingers into me and stoking my clit with his tongue as he kneeled in front of me. He stood and turned me around, bending me over in front of him. Hot water poured down on my back as he played with my cunt. I spread my legs a little more to let him feel me better. His fingers moved from my cunt to my ass and he began to push his finger into my asshole. I knew what he wanted! I had only let Tom do it that way once or twice in our whole marriage. I pushed his hands away, but he started to plead with me, telling me how much he wanted me that way. I thought of Tom and knew he would want to see it if I did it that way. I told Herb OK, I’d try it, but in the bed, not the shower.

Herb grabbed the little bottle of lotion that the hotel provides in the bathroom as we went back into the room. We didn’t even dry off! I knew from the few times that Tom and I had tried anal sex that I needed to be loose and relaxed. Herb put lotion all over my ass and his finger slid in an out, stretching and loosening me. It really felt good and I tried not to tense up as he probed deeper and deeper adding one then two more fingers. I was lying on my side with my knees drawn up, my back to Herb, but directly in line with the door where Tom was. Herb played for a while and asked me if I was ready to try. I nodded. Herb moved up behind me and began to rub his cock with lotion. He placed it at my asshole and slowly pushed the tip in. I could feel my muscles tighten, and I tried to relax. Herb gently pushed deeper, not moving very much. It was feeling better. No pain at all. Herb soon was all the way in tight against my ass. I felt so full, and I could feel every inch of him! He began to slowly slid in and out, moving only an inch or so at a time. In a few minutes I was loose enough that he was gently stroking me all the way. It was so different! Then Herb reached around and pushed the tip of his finger into my cunt! I could feel his cock against his finger from inside my cunt and my ass at the same time! Herb couldn’t reach around far enough to push his finger all the way in, so my own finger soon replaced his. I was fingering myself as Herb stroked in and out! Then he pulled me up on my knees, without coming out and started stroking me really deep in my ass. I put my hand down to my cunt and put a couple fingers in and started pushing my ass back onto his cock. I thought about Tom briefly, and then let loose! I moaned and growled begging for more as Herb drove deep into me. I could feel his excitement rising as his body stiffened behind me. He came with a deep animal groan and gasping breath. I could feel every spurt from his cock emptying into me, filling me even more than I was already! I didn’t cum, but I was so sensitive that as we fell onto our sides again, I rubbed myself quickly to orgasm as Herb shrunk and slipped out of me. I was still cumming as he popped out and the suction that occurred intensified my own orgasm!

That was it for the night! We both fell asleep again wet sheets and all. We slept late, hugging each other several times, but not really waking up. About 10 in the morning the phone rang. No one was there when Herb picked it up, but I knew it was Tom. After he hung up, Herb started to play with me. He was hard again! I pushed him away and told him I wanted to clean up first. I took a quick shower, Herb watched, but didn’t get in with me. He jumped into the shower after I did. I went into the room to check on Tom. He was there and said he saw everything! I asked if he was mad about letting Herb fuck my ass. He smiled and said he came twice watching us. He told me I had given him a great view almost all the time. He said he never really went to sleep, but jacked off over and over! I told him I could hardly wait for him to get me! He said he’d be waiting when Herb left! Then he said, " Let him cum in your mouth, and try to swallow it all!" He kissed me and closed the door.

When Herb came out, toweling himself off, I went right to my knees and started sucking his half-hard cock. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed himself deeper in my mouth! I wrapped one hand around his cock, stroking him as I sucked. The other hand grabbed his ass and held him close to my face! I wanted to make him cum! He could feel my urgency and let himself go. He pumped my mouth, not holding back at all. In a couple minutes he started to moan and slowed the pumping, letting me stroke and suck, sliding my hand up and down the shaft of his cock. I could feel his ass tightening and his back go rigid as he started to cum! I felt his cum pulsing out and down my throat! I kept swallowing and took it all. I kept him in my mouth until he started to soften. I took his cock out and kissed and gently licked the sensitive tip until his knees buckled and we were kneeling face to face. He kissed me, running his tongue into my mouth. I knew he could taste himself and it made me even wetter than I was. Herb asked me if I wanted him to go down on me.

I said, "No, It’s been wonderful Herb, but we have to go! I’ve got to get home and so do you! Check out time is less than an hour from now!" We kissed for a bit, and then dressed and grabbed our clothes. I told him that I was so happy we had been able to do this before he left for California. He was happy too and surprised beyond belief. Then he asked me if I would leave Tom if he stayed here instead of going to California. I said no, I still loved Tom and things were getting better. Herb asked me if Tom knew I was with him. I don’t know why, but I said, "Yes, Tom knows. He told me to go for it. He said I deserved to have a whole night with you! " Herb just laughed and replied, "He’s nuts!" Herb offered to walk me to my car, but I told him we should leave separately just in case. He kissed me at the door to the room and went to the elevator. I watched him until he was out of sight. That’s the last time I saw him. We talked again a couple times and every once in a while he calls from California.

When he was gone, I closed the door to the room and walked next door to Tom’s door. I knocked and said "Room Service". Tom opened the door naked, his cock showing me what he wanted. We fucked several times and stayed Saturday night! That’s the next chapter!

SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers