Growing Pleasures

Story Info
A couple has a hot massage together.
6.5k words
4.48
97.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: So for the trolls, save yourselves a little time. If you don't agree with this type of adventure, don't read. There are tags and categories to guide you to your type of story. Second, if I ever found myself in a situation like this for real, like if I was somehow transported to the world of Penthouse Forum contributors, things would probably be different. Of course I would use a condom with a stranger and make sure my partner did too. But for a work of fiction, the future doesn't matter to horny people and they can laugh in the face of hygienic danger, pretending that it's the 60's again and STD's don't exist. For the rest, I know there are a gazillion of these stories already on Literotica. So what? This is my take on it from my own brain with my own images. I HOPE you like it. I mean we all pony up our dollars for "Expendables" (a lot of us did it 3 times), so it should be OK to read a new story on an old topic. I mean really, if one works at it hard enough, one could prove that almost every story or movie is basically a retelling of something Shakespeare already wrote.

Sorry for the rant. Now on with our story. Comments and votes are appreciated from people who can discern a fictional story from real life. That means that just because it's written in the first person, that doesn't make it a real story. Oh, and first person means using "I" like it's told by a real person.

*****

Normally when my wife and I take vacations, I have a hard time cutting loose for the normal vacation stuff like shopping, excursions, pedicures and spa treatments. Mostly it just feels like my wallet is hemorrhaging money all day and every day on top of all the other vacation expenses. But the last vacation we went on, I budgeted for some of the things I know she likes and surprised her with a pedicure one day and then a massage at a spa another day.

The resort we were in had all the alcohol and food we wanted, whenever we wanted, but didn't have a spa, but the concierge recommended one a short distance away and suggested that we go together and get a couple's massage. I had never heard about couple's massages, but instantly my mind jumped to an image of the two of us getting rubbed down in a room together while I could see another man rub my wife in a safe, semi-intimate way. I always teased her about the massages she got, hinting lewdly that maybe more went on than just a back rub. It led to some conversations about sex with other people, and I had drunkenly shared that I fantasized sometimes about her and another man or me with another woman. She never showed much interest in the same fantasy. We laughed it off as innocent intellectual foreplay.

My mind came back to reality after the quick jaunt to fantasy land. It turned out, from the concierge's description, that my thoughts were close: he said that we would be in the same room and could have our massages at the same time. We could request a "therapist" (he actually made the air quotes with his hands when he said it) of either sex and could even get a four hand massage, which I had to assume was having two people working out the kinks on each of us. He leaned over the counter between us conspiratorially and lowered his voice "this place? This place is really special. I think you will like it a lot. I've gone there many times." I was on vacation, so getting a creepy recommendation from a minimum wage hotel employee seemed completely normal.

I got the address and had him call to schedule us for just the regular couple's massage. I requested a woman to rub me and a man for my wife. I was doing this for her, but getting a man to rub her was partly for my benefit too, as I could only imagine how excited I would feel teasing my fantasy and watching my wife getting even this innocent pleasure from another man. I believed in my head that it would be exciting for her too. I barely thought about the fact that a strange woman would be intimately touching me at the same time, so I guess I was really focused on my wife.

She was excited when I told her about the plans I'd made. Like I said, I have a reputation for holding on pretty tight to a dollar, so she was happy with me for not only cutting loose with the money, but for taking care of the arrangements too. It just shows that women and men think differently. She never said anything about the fact that I had gotten her a masseur instead of a masseuse.

We spent most of the massage day in the warm sun drinking all kinds of cocktails and a couple of ice cold beers and taking the occasional cooling dip in the pool. She had oiled herself with sunscreen several times and her skin had that all day in the sun look, and she smelled wonderfully of sweet coconut oil. Her large breasts were barely covered by her skimpy bikini and her bottoms covered just enough of her luscious ass and pussy to keep her from being thrown off the beach.

The time came to make our way to our massage and we just put on some light clothes over our beachwear, gathered our things and walked the short few blocks to the salon in the balmy heat of streets near the ocean. Away from the resort and down the mostly cement building lined streets, the heat was almost oppressive, even with a breeze blowing through our flimsy clothes. The short walk did nothing to diminish the buzz we had from drinking all day.

The place was a little shady looking on the outside. It was in a beat up strip mall with a second hand store on one side and a liquor store on the other. The other stores in the little mall were small shops for trinkets and cheap tourist clothes. The window had a bright neon sign saying "Massage" and faded window paint declared that they had the "Best Couples Massaging". We went in anyway. They already had my credit card, so we had to at least go inside to check it out.

Inside was a little better. There was a small, cheap fountain bubbling away, some soft music and several different floral smells, which I assumed were the massage oils. Most importantly, an air conditioner cooled the room enough to provide relief from the heat on the streets. A very pretty receptionist in her late 20's professionally greeted us from behind a folding card table and got us "checked in". She wore a white tank top and shorts, the white a stark contrast to her long, tan body. She was friendly, pretty and professional.

She asked us if we had ever had a couple's massage, which we had not. She explained that we would be in a room together with a woman giving me my massage, and a man rubbing Angela. No surprise there, but then she said that if we wanted, there was a curtain that could be drawn between us to let us be together, but still have some privacy. I thought that sounded odd. Why would we want to be separated while we had a massage together? Then she asked if there were any areas we felt uncomfortable about being massaged. I don't know what Angela was thinking, but I was thinking she was asking about "problem areas", like "yeah, please don't work on my left shoulder. It's injured and sensitive." We both said we didn't have any uncomfortable areas.

Our interview and instructions over, she walked us back down a short hallway with two doors on each side. I couldn't help staring at her long legs and shapely ass as we made the short walk. We went through one of the doors and found ourselves in a small room mostly taken up by two massage tables a few feet apart. There was a cord running down the ceiling between the tables and I could tell that was used to draw a curtain between them.

The receptionist, Paula she said her name was, instructed us to remove as much clothing as we were comfortable with and then to lie face down on the tables with towels covering us. The "therapists" would be in shortly. She told us that we should just relax and let them know what we liked and didn't like. She said "but don't worry. We're very good about sensing what is pleasant for you and what isn't. You two will be fine. We're all going to have fun." I caught her use of "we" and thought that it was an unusual way for her to phrase it, but I'm inexperienced at massages of any type and just let it go.

Then she walked out and closed the door. To my surprise, my wife quickly stripped naked, completely naked in about 20 seconds, dropping her clothes on a chair. Then she stood boldly in front of me as if challenging me to do the same. I stared at her firm, full breasts-she was a very full D cup-her nipples had gone erect from either the anticipation or the air conditioning, but the air conditioning was not blowing much cool air into the room. In fact, now that we had acclimated to the new temperature, it was pretty hot in there. I took in her beautiful body for a moment, and then she was moving on to the table to lay on her stomach with her perfect ass proudly displayed for me. She made no move to cover herself, so I put a towel on her back to cover her ass and upper thighs.

I quickly assumed the same position, but kept my boxers on, even though they were still slightly damp from the early swimming.

"Chicken," she said without even looking at me.

"Shut up, slut," I teased back.

After about a minute, the door opened and Paula returned. I only knew it was her because I recognized her voice when she said, "If you're ready, let's get going. This is Cody. He'll be doing your wife, and I'll be doing you." I couldn't see Angela's face, but I knew she would have a wry smile on it from Paula's phrasing. We couldn't see either of them because we were lying on our stomachs with our faces in the holes in the massage table: comfortable but not much good for seeing anything except feet. Paula was barefoot and Cody had on sandals. All I could tell was that his feet and legs were lightly tanned, and he had pretty big feet, like a size 13 or so. I was getting excited for my wife to start getting touched by this strange young (I assumed) man. The fact that she stripped naked so quickly told me she was eager too.

We both indicated that we were ready. Some soft music came on and we heard someone light a candle. Soon the room smelled of cinnamon from the candle I guess. Then Paula was rubbing my feet with warm hands covered in oil. I don't normally care about getting my feet rubbed, but this felt really good. So good that I involuntarily moaned softly. I heard Angela gasp as Cody must have started at her feet too. She, however, loves to have her feet rubbed. I often do it for a long time as foreplay. By the time I'm bored with her feet, her pussy will be very wet and ready.

"Sorry about that," Cody said in a soft voice. "I'll try not to surprise you again. I'll let you know what I'm going to do to you next if you want." I could almost hear Angela's brain making a wise crack at more phrasing humor. I could hear Cody's hands rubbing the oil into her feet.

"That would be great," Angela said breathily.

Paula said "We'll go through our normal massage routine that satisfies most couples. If you feel uncomfortable or want us to stop, just say so, or even if you tense up, it tells us you don't like what we are doing. OK with you?"

"OK with me," we both said at the same time.

"Would you like the curtain drawn?" Cody asked. Angela and I lifted our heads to look at each other, both of us with puzzled looks on our faces. I caught a glimpse of Cody firmly rubbing Angela's foot while her legs relaxed on the table. I was stunned to see a man around 30 years old, and over 6 feet tall. His hands made Angela's feet look like baby feet. She raised her eyebrows, as if to say "what the heck is he talking about?"

I said that we were OK without the curtain and resisted asking why couples would want one anyway.

After a few minutes of Paula working on my feet, I couldn't resist stealing another glance at Angela and Cody. He had her foot lifted, with her knee bent and was firmly kneading it with his massive hands. She moved forward and backwards slightly with the motion of his pressure on her foot. Even over the soft music I could hear her breathing deeply.

Paula stopped and said "Eyes front" with a little giggle. I put my head back down, even though I didn't want to stop watching my beautiful wife enjoy her relaxing contentment. Paula resumed her attention to my feet. I was enjoying it, and it was very relaxing, but I was really excited too. I was starting to dread when Paula would ask me to turn over, fearing I wouldn't be able to hide my firm erection like I could on my stomach.

Gradually I relaxed and my throbbing boner subsided. Then Paula was moving up my legs with soft, warm, oil covered hands from my ankles to the middle of my thighs just below the spot where my damp boxers stopped. I heard Cody say "Now I'm going to move to your legs." Then Angela let out a deep sigh as I assume Cody moved his hands up her legs like Paula had mine. Disregarding Paula's admonishment earlier, I turned my head to see Cody's huge hands dwarfing my wife's shapely, muscular legs as he rubbed up and then down them. He went a little farther than Paula did on me and almost touched her ass under the towel that had moved up and hardly covered her bare bottom. Angela's relaxed body moved under his firm pressure up towards her head as he slid his hands up her legs, and down towards her feet as he reversed directions. I could see her ample tits smashing about as her body moved. My boner was back. This was really hot and exciting. I kind of wanted to just forgo my massage and sit watching Cody and Angela. It was very innocent, but I was still getting extremely aroused by it.

"Don't make me tell you again," Paula joked, but she didn't stop her massage of my legs.

"Please don't get us thrown out of here," Angela said without moving her head.

"Sorry."

"Is it OK if I do your lower back now?" I heard Cody ask a few minutes later.

"Yes. That's...mmmmm...great." Angela told him.

Paula had worked her way up to where my boxers were. "These are wet still. Wouldn't you be more comfortable with them off?" She said. "You can take them off, or I can help you if you don't want to get up." I thought about it for a moment and then turned to look at Angela, surprisingly, she was looking at me. She looked a little stunned, then raised her eyebrows as if to say "whatever," and then she turned her head back down to look at the floor. She was breathing deeply and I could hear Cody's oil-slick hands sliding up and down her legs.

"No, I'll do it," I said. I moved to stand on the floor so I could drop my drawers. I stood on the side of the table that would have me facing Angela and Cody. Suddenly the look Angela gave me had new meaning. While I had thought she was saying "Whatever" to my choice of being undressed by this hot young girl or undressing myself, she was really saying "whatever" to the massage experience she was getting. Cody was still rubbing oil up and down her legs, but now he was stopping at her lower back, moving his hands firmly and smoothly over Angela's ass before reversing direction. The towel was covering the middle of her back now.

I looked over at Paula who was watching Cody and Angela too, ostensibly to give me privacy to get naked. I pulled my damp boxers down and my hard cock popped out like a spring. I moved to go back on the table and Angela turned her head towards me just in time to see my hard cock before I lay back down on my stomach. She closed her eyes but didn't turn away. She looked so sexy right there that I wanted to kick Cody and Paula out and plunge my dick into her and fuck her hard and fast. Instead, with my heart racing and my head spinning, I laid back down on the table, forgetting to cover up with the towel.

Paula resumed touching my legs with her warm, oily hands and moved them all the way up the inside of my thighs until she just missed touching my balls, and then moved back down. I had to assume that Angela was getting the same treatment, but I didn't dare look. I wanted to look so bad that it was almost impossible to resist. I imagined Cody's giant hands squeezing the back of Angela's thighs as he moved them up until they just brushed the lips of her clean shaved pussy. My breathing was getting ragged as my excitement built thinking about the pleasure Angela was getting and the sound of Cody's oily hands going up and down her body added fuel to the fire of my excitement.

Then Paula was at my side, rubbing my back and shoulders. She stood in the spot between the tables. I heard Angela moan openly, but quietly and chanced a look over at her. Cody had also moved up to her back and was moving his hands from her shoulders to her round, beautiful ass and back, the towel was nowhere to be seen, and then he was rubbing the sides of her ribs and firmly caressing the sides of her boobs. I couldn't believe how hot this was and how much I was enjoying it. I could only imagine how much Angela was enjoying it.

"Everything OK?" Cody asked. Angela just moaned a little in affirmation.

Paula was mirroring Cody's moves on my back, firmly kneading my shoulders, back and ass. I couldn't decide where to focus: on the hot young woman rubbing me, or on Angela and her hot massage. I was going nuts and my dick was throbbing between me and the table.

"Would you like to turn over?" I heard Cody ask after a few minutes. I didn't hear Angela say anything, but I heard shuffling on the table as she rolled over onto her back. Paula pushed on my shoulder with one hand and my hip with the other to indicate that she wanted me to roll onto my back.

Oh no. I have a rock hard erection and this young girl wants me to roll on my back now? I wish I hadn't forgotten that towel now. Reluctantly, I turned towards Angela's table so I could sneak a peek at what was going on and rolled onto my back, my cock sticking up in the air like a sundial, made even harder by the glimpse of Cody standing at my wife's head rubbing his massive hands over her shoulders and kneading her soft fat tits before moving down her flat stomach. In my super excited state, I convinced myself that this was still just a deeply intimate massage, and rationalized that it was OK. I caught Cody glancing at my dick before he put his attention back on Angela.

I lay down on my back, too embarrassed to look at Paula at all, and closed my eyes. Paula never said anything. She just resumed rubbing my shoulders and chest from the side of the table, her firm hands working my muscles with authority. I could hear Angela's ragged breathing interspersed with soft moans. She was really getting into this. I couldn't believe how hot this was and how much I was enjoying seeing and hearing her get this erotic massage. I barely noticed Paula rubbing me until her hands moved down on either side of the base of my erect cock. She rubbed around my pelvis without touching my throbbing manhood, and dipped her hands in between my legs brushing my balls slightly with her slick, oily hands. Then she was moving her hands back up to my stomach and chest.

After a minute or two of this, I couldn't resist checking out how Angela was doing. Her soft moans and heavy sighs were frequent. I looked over. HOLY SHIT! I thought. All pretense of this being an innocent massage was gone. Cody was only paying attention to the area between Angela's legs. He had one hand rubbing her between her thighs and one hand firmly grabbing and playing with her tits, and Angela, rather than resist him or stop him like I would have expected her to, had her legs spread and her knees raised slightly. I could tell by the way her body was moving back and forth, that Cody must have been moving one huge finger in and out of Angela's smooth pussy. Angela's hands rested on her pelvis right above her pussy as if she couldn't decide whether to grab his hand and pull it away or grab it and help him ram into her.

12