Growing Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mind if I go try these on?"

"No, not at all. The changing rooms are just by the counters. Please, let me know if you need any assistance," the assistant smiled politely, winked, then turned and walked away. Bianca watched her with a bemused smirk, catching the hesitance in each of the redhead's steps. She never could resist flirting with someone so shy.

Bianca sighed as she stripped off her shirt in the changing room. The distraction of the redhead had been more than welcome, drawing her attention away from the unwieldy burn in Bianca's loins and the equally tortuous and pleasurable rub of her shirt against her nipples. No one seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary when looking at her, as she hadn't caught any looks out of the usual lustful stares. Even the redhead's reaction had been normal for someone she was flirting with, especially with her larger chest.

She folded her shirt and placed it on the customary chair. Bianca picked up one of the bras, a plain black piece with quite a few more hooks than she was accustomed to. Such a simple designed, clearly made for the sole purpose of support, rather than to entice the eye. As much as Bianca would prefer to have something she could woo Alisa with, after she solved this 'curse' or whatever. Or maybe before? She thought, it might be fun to watch her squirm.

Bianca glanced at the others and saw that they all seemed to be the same. Just different colours to one another. She sighed, telling herself that it was better than nothing, and went about situating the boring brassiere on her chest. It was harder than she anticipated, having to constantly experiment and adjust thanks to her new chest. She eventually managed to get all the hooks arranged.

"Man, that's... surprisingly comfortable," Bianca noted as she stood up straight to consider herself in the mirror, seeing how her now supported breasts jutted forth enticingly. That wasn't to say that they sagged before, far from it, they were extraordinarily perky for their size, both before and after the growth. Regardless, it amazed her how large her new breasts seemed with the added support.

Her nipples still made distinct bevels in the garment, but not enough that they should show through a loose shirt. The weight didn't seem to put any strain on her back, even though she was certain her breasts must weigh several pounds each. Bianca bounced in place, watching her tits jiggle in the cups. Again, she failed to really notice their heft. She could feel the momentum pulling her with each sway, however.

She wasn't about to complain, though. It was always the number one complaint women with large breasts had, and she, for unknown reasons, was apparently immune to such a detriment. Though she didn't know if that would be a fact if she kept growing. Which won't happen, she reminded herself, Alisa said that no orgasms mean no growth. Bianca breathed heavily, both to relax and to test how constraining her new bra would be.

In no particular order, Bianca tried on the other bras to make sure she was getting the best she could. They were all fundamentally the same, with plain colours and materials. Then she found a lacy, pure white number.

"Nice," Bianca said aloud and promptly tried it on. It was tighter than the others, despite being the same size. The reason for that soon became apparent, however as she looked upon her reflection and saw how her breasts overflowed around the cups, yet not enough to make it seem inadequate for the job. The colour complimented her tan skin enticingly, causing her bronze, toned flesh to stand out all the more. She then spied the metaphorical icing on the cake, as she ran her eye along her new enhanced cleavage. Alisa would love it, she thought with a loving smile.

Bianca poked her head out from the changing room, "Miss?" She called to the sales assistant from earlier, "Would it be possible for me to wear one of the bras when paying? These things really take their toll," she explained, making a show of the strain her breasts should be placing upon her.

"Absolutely, ma'am, it's no... excuse me, but I don't think you put your bra on correctly," the assistant digressed, eyes flitting to Bianca's breasts with a disapproving shake of her head, "Would you mind if I helped?"

"No, of course not. I need all the help I can get with these things," Bianca laughed, stepping aside. The redhead smiled appreciatively and entered, "So, any tips?" Bianca inquired as she unhooked her garment, grunting with effort at the higher hooks.

"Allow me," the redhead quickly replaced Bianca's hands with her skilled ones, removing the underwear in a matter of seconds, "For the larger lady, I'd advise massaging the breasts before placing them in the cups. Helps to let them mould into the shape better," the redhead explained and, without a word from Bianca, reached around the customer to firmly grasp her chest, "Please, allow me to demonstrate."

Bianca gasped at the sudden contact against her delicate nipples, then moaned as a stranger's palm and fingers began massaging her. She bit her lip, hoping not to let on how good it felt, though couldn't restrain another moan from vibrating in her throat. The redhead seemed to take it as a sign of appreciation, as her fingers lightly pinched Bianca's nipples. Pleasure already permeated Bianca's body at that stage, coursing like lava down through her chest to her crotch. Her two sets of panties quickly grew damp with her lust.

"P-please?" Bianca stuttered airily, "Stop." She couldn't manage anything more, as her moans rose sharply in response to the redhead's tightening fingers.

"It's not every day I get to 'help' someone like you," the assistant breathed, clearly enamoured with her self-imposed duty, "Or touch tits this huge."

"I have a girlfriend," Bianca blurted, pulling forward with all her might and escaping the redhead's clutches. She swiftly turned and faced her, breathing heavily with her cheeks flushed a vibrant red and her nipples jutting out even more. She didn't dare raise her hands to shield her chest, nor did she adopt a self-defence stance, for fear of triggering her vastly oversensitive body. Simply breathing made the air tickle her oversized teats.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," the assistant said, turning her voice as low and husky as possible. She converged on Bianca, eyes fixated on the blonde's incredible bust. Her tongue lolled out and ran across her lips, the fire in her gaze quickly becoming an inferno of want. Whether this customer assented to it or not.

"Bianca?!" Stephanie's voice froze the redhead.

"In here!" Bianca immediately called back, glad to have her mother there, and looked at the redhead with an expectant glare, "What'll it be? My girlfriend's right outside. And she really doesn't like it when people try taking advantage of me," Bianca slowly slid a thumb across her neck to seal the thinly veiled threat.

"Fine," the redhead pouted and left, clearly enraged at the turn in events. Bianca breathed a sigh of relief and, after a brief moment of meditation - courtesy of a random YouTube video she watched - exited the room.

"Did you find what you needed?" Stephanie asked, breathless from the weight of all the bags she was carrying.

"Here, Mum," Bianca smiled and took what looked to be the heaviest bag from her parent. It was the least she could do after being saved, "Yeah, I did. Just gotta pay and we can go home, 'kay?"

"Good, my bones are getting too old for mass shopping," Stephanie groaned and pressed a hand to her back.

"Forty-two isn't that old, Mum," Bianca soothed her, "Forty-three on the other hand..." She added with a teasing grin.

"Ugh, don't remind me."

12