Growing Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

"You okay, honey?" Stephanie inquired from the couch.

"Huh?" Bianca jolted and instinctively put her phone away, the video still playing, "Oh, uh, yeah. Maybe a little tired," she said with a nervous laugh.

"Aw, why don't you get another early night?" Her mother offered with a concerned frown. Bianca shook her head.

"No, I'll be fine. I don't get to spend time with you guys very often."

"It's nice just to have you here, sweetheart," her dad interjected, fixing a stern, yet worried, gaze on her, "You go and rest up. Kind of defeats the whole purpose of you being here if you go back sick," he told her, leaving little room for argument. Bianca sighed and stood up, glad that her clothes were thick enough to hide how soaked her groin had become.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you guys were trying to get me to leave," she remarked with a teasing grin.

"Well," her father snickered and laid an arm over his wife's shoulders, "We might get up to something." Stephanie playfully smacked his chest, but didn't deny it. Bianca smirked at the pair and headed upstairs, distantly wondering if she and Alisa might be that way one day, though the thought quickly died out as her thighs rubbed together. She bit back a moan and rushed up the last few steps.

She would never be able to really express her gratitude towards her parents. If they had waited even a second longer, Bianca doubted she could have stopped herself. The stinging chill of icy water droplets chased away the heat in her loins, though her nipples remained erect as ever, each over an inch long and equally as wide. Bianca kept her hands close to her shapely sides and clenched in fists, lest she touch herself. Even the daggers of frigid water felt vaguely pleasant on her nipples.

As she stepped out, now with a handle on her arousal, Bianca found herself pausing in front of a mirror. It was such a waste, she thought, looking her body up and down with as critical an eye as she could manage. Her breasts were a little large, but perky and undeniably natural, despite her thin waist, and her hips were as wide as her shoulders. Yet, despite the wet dream figure, she looked normal. Like everything was right on her body.

Was that a side effect of the curse? Having a perfectly natural looking shape despite it being overtly sexual? Or was it affecting her perceptions of herself, just as it had everyone else, to enjoy the changes that had been brought upon her? Bianca tried to envision a reason why someone would find her unattractive, but none came. Her nipples, now inverted, looked great. Even if they weren't, she doubted she would dislike them.

But maybe a little extra wouldn't hurt?

Bianca startled at the traitorous thought and looked away from herself. It was too late, however, as she could feel her core heating up all over again. She quickly dressed herself as conservatively as possible, adding as many layers of tight clothes as possible to dampen her sensitivity. A mistake, she soon realised, as the heat of the dawning Summer permeated the room and quickly made her efforts uncomfortable. Yet she didn't undo them.

Anything would be better than to break her promise to Alisa... even if breaking it would feel so good. And she would grow bigger. And she could cum. Again, and again, and again. Bianca bashed her head against her pillows, letting out a frustrated groan.

"Goddammit, Lisa," she grumbled, then grinned to herself, "Please fix this. Otherwise, I don't think I'll be able to help myself around you."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers
12